More Tory lies

aussieh

dobmisterdobster
1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

The English electorate en masse believe they are closer to an Etonian millionaire, than they are to the poor family down the road, or the family of immigrants who have had to flee a war-zone to y’know, avoid being killed.

They’re quite happy to sit back and watch billions of tax payers money be funnelled off to the Torys elite business pals via dodgy government contracts, but god forbid the malnourished kid down the road from having some food, that just doesn’t bare thinking about…

Spending excessive amounts of time in social media instead of talking to real people will result in distorted generalisations like this.

• Replies 27.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shooter McGavin
2 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Spending excessive amounts of time in social media instead of talking to real people will result in distorted generalisations like this.

My statement was based on twelve years of a Tory government, that has continually been involved in government contract scandals, most recently PPE and Test & Trace related.

My statement was also based upon the Torys horrendous attitude towards asylum seekers, most recently the Rwanda situation, and how they stir hatred against asylum seekers & immigrants etc.

My statement also relates to the unprecedented rise in food banks and families going hungry, all during the past twelve years in which the Torys have been in power.

Also, I’m not really sure why you mention social media, or how it relates to anything I’ve said.

3 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Would never want to talk to any 'real' people that you converse with. Would be like a Hitler rally 

dobmisterdobster
1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

My statement was based on twelve years of a Tory government, that has continually been involved in government contract scandals, most recently PPE and Test & Trace related.

My statement was also based upon the Torys horrendous attitude towards asylum seekers, most recently the Rwanda situation, and how they stir hatred against asylum seekers & immigrants etc.

My statement also relates to the unprecedented rise in food banks and families going hungry, all during the past twelve years in which the Torys have been in power.

Also, I’m not really sure why you mention social media, or how it relates to anything I’ve said.

Because it reads like a broad generalisation you would see on social media.

The Real Maroonblood
9 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

:rofl:

Shooter McGavin
22 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Off the cuff, I gave three examples things that I feel justify my original post.

Again, I’m not entirely sure why you’re fixating on social media.

Edited by Shooter McGavin

The Real Maroonblood
7 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Off the cuff, I gave three examples things that I feel justify my original post.

Again, I’m not entirely sure why you’re fixating on social media.

Desperation.

Sinn Féin confirmed as largest party in Northern Ireland Assembly

Sinn Féin has now won 27 seats, confirming it as the biggest party in the Northern Ireland Assembly for the first time.

the brexiteers will be ragin 😃

dobmisterdobster

Every time the Lib Dems do well in local/European elections. They always talk about how they are going to get 50 MPs and become Kingmakers in the next general election.

"Go back to your constituencies and prepare for Government" was decades ago and little has changed. Definition of insanity.

Roxy Hearts
3 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Every time the Lib Dems do well in local/European elections. They always talk about how they are going to get 50 MPs and become Kingmakers in the next general election.

"Go back to your constituencies and prepare for Government" was decades ago and little has changed. Definition of insanity.

What are Libdems for? Absolutely hate them! Fence sitting morons!

1 hour ago, Imaman said:

Sinn Féin has now won 27 seats, confirming it as the biggest party in the Northern Ireland Assembly for the first time.

DUP have already said they'll not take their seats unless the Protocol is ripped up.

They'd be delighted to collapse the Stormont Assembly and spark a new election, or for London to take direct rule.

That's all they want.

Konrad von Carstein
21 minutes ago, Cade said:

DUP have already said they'll not take their seats unless the Protocol is ripped up.

They'd be delighted to collapse the Stormont Assembly and spark a new election, or for London to take direct rule.

That's all they want.

Surely direct rule by Westminster will end up with the gangsters and assorted psychos from the IRA type will start thier terror.

Absolute basket case of a place.

WorldChampions1902
1 hour ago, Imaman said:

Project Fear seemingly.

:sweeet:

maroonlegions
18 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Nope its based on FACTS.

Ask any leading children's poverty action groups.Or leading charities.

Like it or not you are just not in the REAL world just like the Eton Mess and his junta.

maroonlegions
14 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Surely direct rule by Westminster will end up with the gangsters and assorted psychos from the IRA type will start thier terror.

Yip .So are parts of Glasgae..

Mikey1874

Risk with the Starmer accusation is if Durham Police say no rules were broken then it puts the focus back on Boris Johnson. 

The Mighty Thor

Fines incoming for another one of the parties.

Express and Nazi into full dodge and deflect mode.

Tomorrow's sacrificial minister on the pressers will be entertaining 👍

Unknown user
19 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Express and Nazi into full dodge and deflect mode.

Tomorrow's sacrificial minister on the pressers will be entertaining 👍

I hope it's Nads, pished and ragin

il Duce McTarkin
41 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I hope it's Nads, pished and ragin

She's clearly unhinged.

jack D and coke
17 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

I’m amazed the republic wants to re-unite. I’d leave that place well alone. 
Full of mental unionist arseholes.

1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

I’m amazed the republic wants to re-unite. I’d leave that place well alone. 
Full of mental unionist arseholes.

Just like Ibrox.

Unknown user

The boy from Scottish power warning that we have trouble coming.

The average wage in Scotland is 31k, but with the price rises coming in October the average bill will take the average wage earner into fuel poverty (officially when you have to spend 10% or more to power and heat your home)

Cheers Tory government, thanks pals!

Japan Jambo
4 minutes ago, Smithee said:

The boy from Scottish power warning that we have trouble coming.

The average wage in Scotland is 31k, but with the price rises coming in October the average bill will take the average wage earner into fuel poverty (officially when you have to spend 10% or more to power and heat your home)

Cheers Tory government, thanks pals!

Heard him talk this morning, looking for a differential pricing model based on a customers underlying income - not sure that discriminatory pricing like this is legal. I'm cynical as to what degree his 'concern' revolves around handouts/credit risk for power companies rather than customers who are getting smooshed.

Not sure why this is the Tories fault any more than it is the SNP's or Labours, the underlying cause is global but of course you know that already.

Unknown user
2 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Not sure why this is the Tories fault any more than it is the SNP's or Labours, the underlying cause is global but of course you know that already.

Because they're the government and could put their population first, like other countries have done 

And, because it was the Tories who privatised the whole bloody thing in the first place of course.

If it isn't legal to charge the poor less, change the law.

Mikey1874
4 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Heard him talk this morning, looking for a differential pricing model based on a customers underlying income - not sure that discriminatory pricing like this is legal. I'm cynical as to what degree his 'concern' revolves around handouts/credit risk for power companies rather than customers who are getting smooshed.

You must hate France limitiing energy rises to 4%. 

Japan Jambo
8 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

You must hate France limitiing energy rises to 4%. 

Why must I?

The Mighty Thor

Starmer going all in.

Presser at 4pm to confirm that if issued a FPN he'll resign as Labour leader. 

Clever boy. 

All the Tory spinning and Daily Nazi attacks and he's out flanked the lot of them. 

A huge part of me hopes he is fined and does resign as it will tear the arse clean out the lying Tory party. 

WorldChampions1902
21 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Starmer going all in.

Clever boy. 

All the Tory spinning and Daily Nazi attacks and he's out flanked the lot of them. 

A huge part of me hopes he is fined and does resign as it will tear the arse clean out the lying Tory party. 

If this happens, the Tory spin doctors and Right Wing media will go into overdrive to ‘justify’ the lying POS remaining in office. And the millions of Tory apologists and cultists will vigorously nod their heads and get behind him.

Footballfirst

The Durham Constituency Labour Party has asked for an apology from a local Tory MP who asked for Durham police for misrepresenting the events of 30 April 2021.

I P Knightley
1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Starmer going all in.

Clever boy. 

He's jumped the gun. I saw a great suggestion that he should open the next PMQs by asking Johnson whether he (Johnson) thought that Starmer should resign if an FPN came his (Starmer's) way. Put the pressure back on the fat messy buffoon.

The other thing I don't like about this is that it puts the focus on the drinks/parties rather than the fact that Johnson lied in Parliament about all the ones he had at #10, which I saw described as a Frat House during the lockdowns.

Even if Starmer were to get an FPN and resign, the Tory fokkers in the cabinet wouldn't have the humility or shame to do the same thing.

6 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

He's jumped the gun. I saw a great suggestion that he should open the next PMQs by asking Johnson whether he (Johnson) thought that Starmer should resign if an FPN came his (Starmer's) way. Put the pressure back on the fat messy buffoon.

The other thing I don't like about this is that it puts the focus on the drinks/parties rather than the fact that Johnson lied in Parliament about all the ones he had at #10, which I saw described as a Frat House during the lockdowns.

Even if Starmer were to get an FPN and resign, the Tory fokkers in the cabinet wouldn't have the humility or shame to do the same thing.

True BUT the pressure from the right wing press would just build and build in the interim. The point of that pressure is to make everyone think ALL politicians are the same and everyone gets covered in Johnson's shit.

For me it was the best, and only, thing Starmer could do. It's a strong statement of integrity in politics and a good line to draw in the sand

maroonlegions
9 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Him and Rayner have more dignity and respect than that fat Eton Mess and his gang will ever have.

I P Knightley
1 minute ago, RobboM said:

True BUT the pressure from the right wing press would just build and build in the interim. The point of that pressure is to make everyone think ALL politicians are the same and everyone gets covered in Johnson's shit.

For me it was the best, and only, thing Starmer could do. It's a strong statement of integrity in politics and a good line to draw in the sand

I suppose he could still ask the question.

I P Knightley
Just now, maroonlegions said:

Him and Rayner have more dignity and respect than that fat Eton Mess and his gang will ever have.

Absolutely.

If you haven't done so already, you should listen to the James O'Brien podcast, Full Disclosure, where he interviews Rayner. She's great. There's another with Starmer who comes across really well.

Footballfirst
16 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Bo.Jo would simply respond with "That is a matter for the leader of the opposition. I am concentrating on dealing with that issues that matter to the British people", i.e. now is not the time, there's a war on don't you know, energy crisis, world leading vaccine programme et al. 

JudyJudyJudy
30 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

23 minutes ago, RobboM said:

Starmer could do. It's a strong statement of integrity in politics and a good line to draw in the sand

Ask Jeremy Corbyn about Starmers " integrity" 

Victorian

Just waiting for a Tory talking pig to say something like "yes of course the PM is right not to resign.. he's the PM.. not the time.. cost of living.. there's a war.. world leading.  But yes of course the Labour leader should resign if guilty.. he's not the PM.. you could argue his case is worse.. pre-planned.. not at his house.. hypocrisy.. yadda yadda oink oink".

Edited by Victorian

SectionDJambo

The right wing press have tried to muddy the waters to get Johnson off the hook. They’ve pushed and pushed the narrative even though the police had previously cleared Starmer over this.

Now they’ve managed to persuade the police to investigate again, which has made Starmer decide to go all in and say he’ll resign if fined by the police. 
This could be a spectacular own goal by the Tories and right wing press. If Starmer does have to resign, along with Rayner, Johnson and others will have to follow him out.

The Gray report and further fines will be on the way shortly. Could be fun.

Konrad von Carstein
1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

Ask Jeremy Corbyn about Starmers " integrity" 

Seeing as we obviously can't,  could you fill us all in?

JudyJudyJudy
7 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Seeing as we obviously can't,  could you fill us all in?

Come on he led a nasty campaign to boot Corbyn out as leader of the Labour party. Hes a snake. 

I P Knightley
11 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

The right wing press have tried to muddy the waters to get Johnson off the hook. They’ve pushed and pushed the narrative even though the police had previously cleared Starmer over this.

Now they’ve managed to persuade the police to investigate again, which has made Starmer decide to go all in and say he’ll resign if fined by the police. 
This could be a spectacular own goal by the Tories and right wing press. If Starmer does have to resign, along with Rayner, Johnson and others will have to follow him out.

The Gray report and further fines will be on the way shortly. Could be fun.

The Tory press is in a tailspin now, accusing Starmer of putting pressure on the Durham Police with his statement. That's the same Durham Police that the Tory press (and MPs) have spent a fortnight pressurising into reopening the investigation into the night that Starmer had a curry.

Konrad von Carstein
3 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Come on he led a nasty campaign to boot Corbyn out as leader of the Labour party. Hes a snake. 

As an SNP voter I took zero interest in the internal machinations of the Labour Party...

SectionDJambo
2 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

The Tory press is in a tailspin now, accusing Starmer of putting pressure on the Durham Police with his statement. That's the same Durham Police that the Tory press (and MPs) have spent a fortnight pressurising into reopening the investigation into the night that Starmer had a curry.

Yes

And they’ve got the brass neck to call Starmer a hypocrite over something that he has only been accused of by them, rather than Johnson who was found guilty by the police.

The same press who had little to say about the Met Police trying to avoid investigating the Downing Street parties in the first place.

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

As an SNP voter I took zero interest in the internal machinations of the Labour Party...

I did , and i supported Corbyn, his vision and polices . 

joondalupjambo
37 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Just waiting for a Tory talking pig to say something like "yes of course the PM is right not to resign.. he's the PM.. not the time.. cost of living... there's a war.. world leading.  But yes of course the Labour leader should resign if guilty.. he's not the PM.. you could argue his case is worse.. pre-planned.. not at his house.. hypocrisy.. yadda yadda oink oink".

Rees Mogg or Nadine?  Take your pick.  Only a matter of time.

Edited by joondalupjambo

I P Knightley
1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

What?

Corbyn who led the party to the biggest electoral loss ever? No leader should ever have expected to survive that; Corbyn should have walked the plank. If anyone had to put together a campaign to remove him, that was down to Corbyn being an insufferable little squirt much, much more than anyone involved in that campaign. It was obvious from the get-go that Corbyn was unelectable; he had the lowest number of votes from the parliamentary party. Who, but an utter cretin, would not take the message that he probably shouldn't try to lead a party when 85% of its most significant members - the ones who need most leading - think you're an arsehole?

I'm thankful for anyone who took him out. I'm not massively Labour but I'm grateful for anyone who stands a chance of taking the Johnson government out and I find it hard to stomach people like Diane Abbott who seem  intent on damaging Starmer (and the rest of the Labour party), thereby enabling Johnson & co.