More Tory lies

aussieh

Statistically it's likely that Elsie voted for the Conservatives. 

Now, she herself may well not have done, but it's that age group who are the Tory stronghold. 

Whataboutery blah blah, I'm not defending them but this whole pension outcry and heating pensioners homes feels a bit like turkeys who've voted for Christmas at times.

We need to do better by our aged, that's a given, but you can only lead a horse to water.

• Replies 27.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spitonastranger
27 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Ukraine is a distraction from the more important issue of Cakegate. 🙄

Thats not what he said 🙄 he said another stunt, but you probably want us to move on :cornette:

I P Knightley
8 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

The whole interview is yet another BoJo car crash.

I won't watch the whole thing as I'd only damage my blood pressure but I've seen the clip where he's presented with the information about "Elsie". What a complete and utter ringpiece! To think that, even if it were true, claiming that he'd introduced the freedom pass was the appropriate response just goes to show that he has no empathy at all for the people who he's making suffer with his mismanagement of the country. He doesn't even pretend to try to understand it.

The guy's a nasty, nasty piece of work.

I P Knightley
9 minutes ago, Spitonastranger said:

Thats not what he said 🙄 he said another stunt, but you probably want us to move on :cornette:

No; you must be going deaf. I said, "an utter (unt".

Spitonastranger
24 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

No; you must be going deaf. I said, "an utter (unt".

Sorry dont understand this 🤓

I P Knightley
51 minutes ago, Spitonastranger said:

Sorry dont understand this 🤓

Me neither :D

Nah - just a play on words to do with Johnson (not his faithful troll to whom you replied). No logic at all.

Spitonastranger
Just now, I P Knightley said:

Me neither :D

Nah - just a play on words to do with Johnson (not his faithful troll to whom you replied). No logic at all.

Thought that 😂 i was worried i was being really dumb, which wouldnt be unusual 🤓

maroonlegions

Another multi millionaire Tory reptile. 

This **** actually flew in on first class from New York  to vote FOR a CUT in TAX Credits.. 

I mean WTF are these  mega rich sociopaths like.

Utter vermin. Cold blooded  and soulless.   

Many will remember when Andrew Lloyd Webber reportedly flew in first class from New York to UK in an ultimately pointless attempt to bolster the government’s numbers in the House of Lords ahead of a tax credits vote.

The Real Maroonblood
22 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

This **** actually flew in on first class from New York  to vote FOR a CUT in TAX Credits.. 

Many will remember when Andrew Lloyd Webber reportedly flew in first class from New York to UK in an ultimately pointless attempt to bolster the government’s numbers in the House of Lords ahead of a tax credits vote.

I remember that.

Another scumbag. 

manaliveits105

Sir Keir rattled over beergate it seems 

will he and Angela call for each other’s resignations 

will you resign Sir Keir ?

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, manaliveits105 said:

Here's a very good explainer of how the whole story, which has been investigated by Durham constabulary, is a non runner propagated by the Daily Nazi on four separate occasions. 

None of the words are too big so you should be able to wrap your colossal intellect round it. 👍

Top tip;

The Daily Nazi is written by and written for idiots. 

The Mighty Thor

George Useless on LBC gaslighting the living **** out of the morons that vote Tory. 

JudyJudyJudy
11 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

Yes he is trash. Horrendous " music" composter too boot and a face only a mother could love. 

WorldChampions1902
3 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

So many fabulous responses to the Twitter link provided by @The Mighty Thor. My favourite is below. What’s yours?

E8ABBFE6-9D47-4E6C-8756-51590590A3B4.jpeg

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

So many fabulous responses to the Twitter link provided by @The Mighty Thor. My favourite is below. What’s yours?

E8ABBFE6-9D47-4E6C-8756-51590590A3B4.jpeg

That’s an excellent Tweet.

Georgie Eustace: "If you're struggling, then buy shop's own band products"

BOOM! Cost of living crisis sorted.

What a feckin genius.

WorldChampions1902
1 minute ago, Cade said:

What a feckin genius.

Or just stop eating. Simples.

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, Cade said:

What a feckin genius.

What a cretin he is.

It's really like they are playing a game now to see just how scummy they can be and yet still get people to vote for them.

The Mighty Thor
30 minutes ago, Cade said:

What a feckin genius.

George Useless is ex-UKIP.

Hard Brexiter and a man who campaigned so hard to ensure that people like Elsie and 94% of the population who have experienced a direct impact of the cost of living crisis him and his mates have foisted on us.

The Mighty Thor
18 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

It's really like they are playing a game now to see just how scummy they can be and yet still get people to vote for them.

Aye but Krankie but.

3 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Aye but Krankie but.

Aye but toaries but. 

The exact phrase that allows the shitshow of a Scottish government and councils up and down the country perform. Same meaning, different party, you just can’t see it because you’re blinded by hatred. 

I know I shouldn’t be but I’m staggered by the ignorance nationalists show when it comes to how our country is run by our government. Here we have a huge proportion of the country who tell us how great it is and how even better it can be sit back allow the government to run it into the ground. Absolute weirdo’s who make the toaries the least of our concern. 

Unknown user
5 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Aye but toaries but. 

The exact phrase that allows the shitshow of a Scottish government and councils up and down the country perform. Same meaning, different party, you just can’t see it because you’re blinded by hatred. 

I know I shouldn’t be but I’m staggered by the ignorance nationalists show when it comes to how our country is run by our government. Here we have a huge proportion of the country who tell us how great it is and how even better it can be sit back allow the government to run it into the ground. Absolute weirdo’s who make the toaries the least of our concern. 

Damn straight, aye but the Tories, away and vote for this crowd ya turnip

FB_IMG_1651657512341.thumb.jpg.f16432c62f9d0f33c42a4e797ec8388b.jpg

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

I wish I could take you seriously Smithee. 😂😂😂

Unknown user
1 minute ago, Dazo said:

I wish I could take you seriously Smithee. 😂😂😂

Bless, I couldn't care less myself.

**** the Tories

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

Bless, I couldn't care less myself.

**** the Tories

Everything that is wrong with Scotland in one post. 👍

The Mighty Thor
16 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Aye but toaries but. 

You have a vote on Thursday, why don't you use it to effect the change you desire.

Blinded by hatred? Ignorance? Run into the ground? 😂

Here you go. Fill your boots in the circle jerk of idiocy. 

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/193460-snp-and-greens-coalition/

The Mighty Thor
6 minutes ago, Dazo said:

In ways you'll never be able to comprehend. 

5 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

You have a vote on Thursday, why don't you use it to effect the change you desire.

Blinded by hatred? Ignorance? Run into the ground? 😂

Here you go. Fill your boots in the circle jerk of idiocy. 

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/193460-snp-and-greens-coalition/

Of course I’ll use my vote. 

You think the Snp are doing a great job ? Do you think they are judged on how good they perform as a government by a huge amount of the electoral ? 

You always seem so angry except for when it comes to judging the Scottish government. 

Grew out of circle jerks a few years ago. 😂

8 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

In ways you'll never be able to comprehend. 

And there it is. Superiority and intelligence that only toary haters are able to show.  😂

The Mighty Thor
4 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Of course I’ll use my vote. 

You think the Snp are doing a great job ? Do you think they are judged on how good they perform as a government by a huge amount of the electoral ? 

You always seem so angry except for when it comes to judging the Scottish government. 

Grew out of circle jerks a few years ago. 😂

There it is again, the anger thing. Why would you think the nepotism, thieving, corruption, lying makes me angry?

I'm far from angry.

What I find absolutely mesmeric is that people sit back and accept it or actively cheerlead it.

Billions stolen from the public purse and distributed amongst Johnson's mates and sponsors. That's billions of pounds of UK money, that includes it coming out of your pocket too. Does that not bother you? 

Don't fall into the trap of thinking that i'm wedded to the SNP or i'm unable to see when they get it wrong. 

2 minutes ago, Dazo said:

And there it is. Superiority and intelligence that only toary haters are able to show.  😂

There it is. The centuries bred inferiority complex that still restricts the thinking of the inhabitants of Scotland. 

How can Scots possibly determine anything for themselves when we've got forelock tuggers obsequiously bowing and scraping to their perceived betters in London.

Do you have that issue in other areas of your life outside of your politics or are you a big boy who makes his own big boy decisions? 

Unknown user
29 minutes ago, Dazo said:

What, that I don't care if you don't take me seriously or **** the party that's caused pain and misery to many many thousands of human beings in the UK?

doctor jambo
1 hour ago, Smithee said:

At no point did she say 180000 jobs in Hartlepool.

though she is a horrible creature and no mistake

Unknown user
22 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Well she did

4.png.709e6873a1526faf3dffc4a3e13dac7b.png

Jambo-Jimbo
15 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

I remember him during the lockdowns, he kept banging on and on about opening the theatre's (his theatres), well he's closing his 'Cinderella' show, bad as that is for the staff, he couldn't be bothered to tell half of them, as they found out they were out of a job via social media.

Edited by Jambo-Jimbo

manaliveits105
1 hour ago, Dazo said:

:gok: it’s beyond belief really but when the insults start you know you’ve won 

Jambo-Jimbo
3 hours ago, Cade said:

What a feckin genius.

I seen him on Sky News this morning.....they don't have a clue, buy value range or shops own brand to save money, what the fecking hell do they think people are doing now.

WorldChampions1902
21 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

I seen him on Sky News this morning.....they don't have a clue, buy value range or shops own brand to save money, what the fecking hell do they think people are doing now.

I’m loving how a Tory Party embroiled in the corrupt PPE contract scandal running into many £Billions, feels qualified to advise the ordinary Joe on how to run their domestic budget. “Shave a £ a week off your grocery bill, by buying sub-standard Smartprice supermarket food”.

Barry.

WorldChampions1902
1 hour ago, doctor jambo said:

You were sayin’?

37 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

:gok: it’s beyond belief really but when the insults start you know you’ve won 

2 hours ago, Dazo said:

Aye but toaries but. 

:greggy: 

I P Knightley
1 hour ago, doctor jambo said:

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

Well she did

4.png.709e6873a1526faf3dffc4a3e13dac7b.png

She's famously thicker than a Boxing Day turd and many of her tweets demonstrate an inability to construct a sentence in English so there's a marginal chance that this tweet is so badly written that it appears she's said there's 180,000 new jobs for a town of 94,000 people when all she's done is heard a number and chucked it out without checking anything about it. 

But, if she were to do so, then that would confirm that she's got no attention to detail and is prepared to put lipstick on any old pig in the hope that it will distract from one shitshow.

Of course, if she (or any of her colleagues) had any attention to detail, she wouldn't have claimed that Channel 4 is publicly funded; she wouldn't have claimed that Channel 5 had benefited from privatisation; she wouldn't have slurred, "the prime minster tells the truth"; she wouldn't have retweeted a Daily Mail lie as fact. She is so obviously appalling and the fact that only Johnson would ever put her in the cabinet says everything you need to know about him.

And still there are Tory flagshaggers who'll #backboris... Any who try to defend themselves do so by saying, "they're all as bad as each other" but they're NOT. This lot in government is the worst, most corrupt, most self-serving, most deceitful and shallow shower of shite ever. 

4 hours ago, Smithee said:

What, that I don't care if you don't take me seriously or **** the party that's caused pain and misery to many many thousands of human beings in the UK?

Nah that you put hating a political party ahead of holding our own government to account. Maybe forcing them to make Scotland a better place under the current system. Easier to blame and deflect with no self responsibility, basically a losers mentality. 👍

Unknown user
21 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Nah that you put hating a political party ahead of holding our own government to account. Maybe forcing them to make Scotland a better place under the current system. Easier to blame and deflect with no self responsibility, basically a losers mentality. 👍

Well that's a bit personal, bad day?

No vote answers your problems perfectly so you pick the one that matches most where you want to go. Who do you reckon is a viable alternative for me?

3 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

She's famously thicker than a Boxing Day turd and many of her tweets demonstrate an inability to construct a sentence in English so there's a marginal chance that this tweet is so badly written that it appears she's said there's 180,000 new jobs for a town of 94,000 people when all she's done is heard a number and chucked it out without checking anything about it. 

But, if she were to do so, then that would confirm that she's got no attention to detail and is prepared to put lipstick on any old pig in the hope that it will distract from one shitshow.

Of course, if she (or any of her colleagues) had any attention to detail, she wouldn't have claimed that Channel 4 is publicly funded; she wouldn't have claimed that Channel 5 had benefited from privatisation; she wouldn't have slurred, "the prime minster tells the truth"; she wouldn't have retweeted a Daily Mail lie as fact. She is so obviously appalling and the fact that only Johnson would ever put her in the cabinet says everything you need to know about him.

And still there are Tory flagshaggers who'll #backboris... Any who try to defend themselves do so by saying, "they're all as bad as each other" but they're NOT. This lot in government is the worst, most corrupt, most self-serving, most deceitful and shallow shower of shite ever. 

Excellent and accurate post. Well said Sir.

2 hours ago, Smithee said:

Well that's a bit personal, bad day?

No vote answers your problems perfectly so you pick the one that matches most where you want to go. Who do you reckon is a viable alternative for me?

It isn’t personal at all it describes anyone who is sitting about with their thumb up their arse blaming the toaries for the state of Scotland while happily ignoring our own government. I understand why you vote Snp, that’s your choice but ffs man at least hold them accountable for their part in the state of the country. 

You will vote for them regardless, your words. I wonder how bad they have to get before you sit back and think, yes I want independence but they are a shit government. 

Unknown user
5 minutes ago, Dazo said:

It isn’t personal at all it describes anyone who is sitting about with their thumb up their arse blaming the toaries for the state of Scotland while happily ignoring our own government. I understand why you vote Snp, that’s your choice but ffs man at least hold them accountable for their part in the state of the country. 

You will vote for them regardless, your words. I wonder how bad they have to get before you sit back and think, yes I want independence but they are a shit government. 

Wait a minute though, I said 2 things - I don't care if you take me seriously and **** the Tories.

You responded by saying it's everything that's wrong with Scotland in one post.

I have very good reason to say **** the Tories, they've done the most to harm the UK of any party since the bloody Nazis, so maybe it's time you get off your high horse and hold them to account.