More Tory lies

aussieh

The government not challenging the court ruling on care home disaster. Big admission of Guilt 

• Replies 27.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JudyJudyJudy
8 minutes ago, Imaman said:

The government not challenging the court ruling on care home disaster. Big admission of Guilt 

Which Govt ? 

I P Knightley
25 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Which Govt ? 

Living in England, I sometimes forget that you guys have your own wee pretendy government. I really thought you'd gone off your rocker. :biglaugh:

I don't know whether it's better to have only one, horrendous, shower of crooks & incompetents to deal with or if having two would somehow dilute it.

As you were.

JudyJudyJudy
7 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Living in England, I sometimes forget that you guys have your own wee pretendy government. I really thought you'd gone off your rocker. :biglaugh:

I don't know whether it's better to have only one, horrendous, shower of crooks & incompetents to deal with or if having two would somehow dilute it.

As you were.

Gone off my rocker ? I’ve never been sane 😂😎

Unknown user

Mind when the Tories chose to make us skint so they could sort the economy, then didn't sort the economy?

Victorian

Mind when the Tories felt so threatened by a national broadcaster's news agency's independent editorial ethics that they resorted to a de facto censorship by initiating privatisation and got a mostly drunk and emotionally unstable incompetent to slaver lies about it's funding model?

Unknown user

Mind when the Tories actually gained some self awareness and pleaded not to be judged on being Tories?

FB_IMG_1651742616675.jpg.55504467f16fa6341733d92d8df974e8.jpg

Konrad von Carstein
1 hour ago, I P Knightley said:

As you were.

If the purpose of being in Government is to do what is best for the people of the country and to raise standards of decency and fairness,  then  I'd suggest that the UK has a huge pretendy government at the moment.

I P Knightley
26 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

If the purpose of being in Government is to do what is best for the people of the country and to raise standards of decency and fairness,  then  I'd suggest that the UK has a huge pretendy government at the moment.

No argument here. "Pretendy" sounds quite cute & cuddly which is the exact opposite of the evil crooks who occupy the front bench at Westminster. They're completely absent from governing - just feathering their own nests.

16 hours ago, Smithee said:

Wait a minute though, I said 2 things - I don't care if you take me seriously and **** the Tories.

You responded by saying it's everything that's wrong with Scotland in one post.

I have very good reason to say **** the Tories, they've done the most to harm the UK of any party since the bloody Nazis, so maybe it's time you get off your high horse and hold them to account.

Apologies it needs clarifying for you. It was your **** the tories comment that holds Scotland back. As long as you ignore our own government while  content to blame Westminster for everything. 

Unlike you I hold both governments to account with my vote and disdain for them both. Snp can be a shite as they want and still get your vote. It’s ****ing embarrassing 😂 you’re not alone though. 👍

Konrad von Carstein
6 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Apologies it needs clarifying for you. It was your **** the tories comment that holds Scotland back. As long as you ignore our own government while  content to blame Westminster for everything. 

Unlike you I hold both governments to account with my vote and disdain for them both. Snp can be a shite as they want and still get your vote. It’s ****ing embarrassing 😂 you’re not alone though. 👍

If you want independence for Scotland, who do us separatists :beatnik2: vote ffor to achieve that aim if not SNP?

7 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Dazo is now pretending not to be a Tory?

:wow: 

Dazo isn’t pretending that one bit. I’m not blindly going to vote for the shitshow Boris has led us into though. 

Just now, Konrad von Carstein said:

If you want independence for Scotland, who do us separatists :beatnik2: vote ffor to achieve that aim if not SNP?

It’s quite a quandary Konrad, glad I’m a unionist. 😂

Konrad von Carstein
2 minutes ago, Dazo said:

It’s quite a quandary Konrad, glad I’m a unionist. 😂

:levein2::sadrobbo:

1 minute ago, Dazo said:

Dazo isn’t pretending that one bit. I’m not blindly going to vote for the shitshow Boris has led us into though. 

Surely that makes you a former Tory, then? Presumably you'll be voting for someone else now if you're holding them to account with your vote.

Just now, Ray Gin said:

Surely that makes you a former Tory, then? Presumably you'll be voting for someone else now if you're holding them to account with your vote.

Surely that is decision when I’ve got a choice to make ? Todays vote will be cast based on local issues. Plenty people will be using their vote to send a message today. 😂

Surely that is decision when I’ve got a choice to make ? Todays vote will be cast based on local issues. Plenty people will be using their vote to send a message today. 😂

Yes at the next gen election. You've already declared you'll be holding them to account with your vote so surely that means voting for another party?

1 minute ago, Ray Gin said:

Yes at the next gen election. You've already declared you'll be holding them to account with your vote so surely that means voting for another party?

Nah he means he'll press down on the pencil REALLY HARD when marking his X in the Tory box.

A show of unhappiness at their ways. That'll teach them.

I held Labour to account when Blair waged an illegal war and switched to Lib Dem.

I held the Liberals to account when Clegg got into bed with the Tories and switched to SNP.

If SNP fail to deliver independence, I may consider switching back to Labour.

Jeffros Furios

All the parties are incompetent wankers who need stoned to death .

Unknown user
40 minutes ago, Dazo said:

**** the Tories does not hold Scotland back, what a ridiculous thing to come out with.

I'm ideologically opposed to them and they're destroying the country, it's only in your narrow imagination that it's an unthinking trope

WorldChampions1902
2 hours ago, Smithee said:

Mind when the Tories chose to make us skint so they could sort the economy, then didn't sort the economy?

Mind when the Tories promised us Brexit was the best thing since sliced bread, then proceeded to increase our National Insurance Contributions to pay for the NHS backlog/Social Care funding, when it was actually a tax hike to plug a colossal VAT shortfall of £30 billion due to Brexit?

https://theloadstar.com/uk-exchequer-may-have-lost-up-to-30bn-of-vat-via-non-declarations/

WorldChampions1902
22 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

I held Labour to account when Blair waged an illegal war and switched to Lib Dem.

I held the Liberals to account when Clegg got into bed with the Tories and switched to SNP.

If SNP fail to deliver independence, I may consider switching back to Labour.

I feel your pain. You are caught in the vicious circle most voters find themselves IMHO. Unfortunately though, you end up back to unpalatable option 1 and so the iteration starts again. In essence, none of them are fit for purpose.

Edited by WorldChampions1902

I P Knightley
56 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Surely that is decision when I’ve got a choice to make ? Todays vote SHOULD be cast based on local issues. Plenty people will be using their vote to send a message today. 😂

It should be about local issues and we've got Tories down here who are trying to market themselves as "Local Conservatives" in an attempt to distance themselves from the embarrassment that is their parliamentary party. The trouble is, they back him/them whenever it suits them; Tory councils get better central funding than Lab/LibDem councils and, so, they're all caught up in the same pigpen.

This isn't the first set of local elections that will be hugely influenced by national issues and may (hopefully will) lead to the downfall of an inept leader. I've written before that I believe the Tories have let Johnson cling on to his position so that they don't have to make a new leader a fall guy for bombing out in today's elections. If results tomorrow are disastrous, they'll kill one bird with two stones and the next **** of a Tory will get shown into number 10. The best we can hope for is that it's not someone who's currently in the cabinet.

Edit: Sorry Dazo - I slightly misread your original post. You're saying that your vote will be cast on local issues. Good on you but you seem to like the Tories in general so you don't have the same beef with them that most right-thinking people should.

Edited by I P Knightley

I P Knightley
33 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

All the parties are incompetent wankers who need stoned to death .

Almost everyone who wants to rise to power in government should be barred from doing so. However, I've got a definite order in which I would cast my first 50 half bricks and they're all in the Tory party, with plenty of them getting 5 or 6 bricks each. If one of them bounces off to hit Diane Abbott, I won't be too distraught.

Victorian

It is the epoch of the stealth Tory.  Aka the incognito Tory or Tory using a Klingon cloaking device.  Such is the magnitude of utter snakery by them right now,  I think it causes even the most reptilian of Tory voters to shed their skin pro tem.  But when push comes to shove and when it really matters,  most will hide behind the increasingly popular bogus justification that all parties are equally dishonest and incompetent.

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, Cade said:

Nah he means he'll press down on the pencil REALLY HARD when marking his X in the Tory box.

A show of unhappiness at their ways. That'll teach them.

😂

Unknown user
1 hour ago, Dazo said:

A message which the parties will be listening for because everyone knows mid term local elections are a barometer of government.

Interesting that I'm to hold the SNP to account but you're not to hold the Tories to account because it's a local election by the way

🤔 

33 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

It should be about local issues and we've got Tories down here who are trying to market themselves as "Local Conservatives" in an attempt to distance themselves from the embarrassment that is their parliamentary party. The trouble is, they back him/them whenever it suits them; Tory councils get better central funding than Lab/LibDem councils and, so, they're all caught up in the same pigpen.

This isn't the first set of local elections that will be hugely influenced by national issues and may (hopefully will) lead to the downfall of an inept leader. I've written before that I believe the Tories have let Johnson cling on to his position so that they don't have to make a new leader a fall guy for bombing out in today's elections. If results tomorrow are disastrous, they'll kill one bird with two stones and the next **** of a Tory will get shown into number 10. The best we can hope for is that it's not someone who's currently in the cabinet.

Edit: Sorry Dazo - I slightly misread your original post. You're saying that your vote will be cast on local issues. Good on you but you seem to like the Tories in general so you don't have the same beef with them that most right-thinking people should.

I’ve no doubt these elections will be influenced by the way the UK government have performed. If your council has been as bad as Edinburgh’s has and you still vote for the same parties re-electing the same councillors to send a message to Boris then you’re a ****ing idiot imo.  

Regarding your edit I’ve never hid my political persuasion but that doesn’t mean I think they are doing a great job. 👍

Will always be a Tory at heart though. 😊

The Mighty Thor
8 minutes ago, Victorian said:

It is the epoch of the stealth Tory.  Aka the incognito Tory or Tory using a Klingon cloaking device.  Such is the magnitude of utter snakery by them right now,  I think it causes even the most reptilian of Tory voters to shed their skin pro tem.  But when push comes to shove and when it really matters,  most will hide behind the increasingly popular bogus justification that all parties are equally dishonest and incompetent.

Aye I find the wholly risible attempts to differentiate between Tory (Westminster strain) and local Tory utterly laughable and quite tragic at the same time. 

These characters pleading that they're somehow different is a bit like claiming to have only been in admin for the Third Reich. 

They're ****ing Tories.

The only point of difference is that they've not progressed to the full grift yet.

2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

A message which the parties will be listening for because everyone knows mid term local elections are a barometer of government.

Interesting that I'm to hold the SNP to account but you're not to hold the Tories to account because it's a local election by the way

🤔 

Smithee I doubt you hold your own tadger to account for its poor performance never mind the snp. 

Local election, try to get your head round that. 👍

maroonlegions

I’ve no doubt these elections will be influenced by the way the UK government have performed. If your council has been as bad as Edinburgh’s has and you still vote for the same parties re-electing the same councillors to send a message to Boris then you’re a ****ing idiot imo.  

Regarding your edit I’ve never hid my political persuasion but that doesn’t mean I think they are doing a great job. 👍

Tories have no hearts.. 

Cold blooded to the core.

:greggy:

1 minute ago, Dazo said:

Berates others for sticking with a party no matter what. Declares that he will always be a Tory. 

The tragedy of the man.

1 minute ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Aye I find the wholly risible attempts to differentiate between Tory (Westminster strain) and local Tory utterly laughable and quite tragic at the same time. 

These characters pleading that they're somehow different is a bit like claiming to have only been in admin for the Third Reich. 

They're ****ing Tories.

The only point of difference is that they've not progressed to the full grift yet.

Who is actually doing that though ? Genuinely who is trying to differentiate ? 

1 minute ago, Ray Gin said:

Berates others for sticking with a party no matter what. Declares that he will always be a Tory. 

The tragedy of the man.

Didn’t say I’d always vote for them. 👍

Unknown user
1 minute ago, Dazo said:

You're a Tory at heart, you'd only lie about it anyway

I'm looking forward to you joining in with the anti-Tory posts in the run up to the next General Election since you'll be against them on this one.

Unknown user
Just now, Ray Gin said:

I'm looking forward to you joining in with the anti-Tory posts in the run up to the next General Election since you'll be against them on this one.

Him voting with his ideology is a bold, maverick move. You doing it is stupid and unthinking.

He's a Tory at heart.

3 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Does a nationalist stop being a nationalist because he/she is unhappy with how the snp are doing doesn’t vote for them ? 

I may or may not vote for them but that’s where my core beliefs are so I’ll always consider myself that. Have a pop all day long for being a Tory if it gets you through the day but there is nothing wrong with being of a political persuasion and being unhappy with how they are performing. 

3 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Does a nationalist stop being a nationalist because he/she is unhappy with how the snp are doing doesn’t vote for them ? 

I may or may not vote for them but that’s where my core beliefs are so I’ll always consider myself that. Have a pop all day long for being a Tory if it gets you through the day but there is nothing wrong with being of a political persuasion and being unhappy with how they are performing. 

Wait, you just said that you would be holding them to account with your vote. Now you're saying you may still vote for them after all. 

A Tory at heart, right enough. Perfect match for you.

maroonlegions

Well lets look at the political CHOICE that your party took in inflickining one  of the most brutal and inhumane  policy .

Tory AUSTERITY.

How many years have they been in power now and suddenly you are unhappy.

Beggars belief that after all those years of Tory rule that some judge them on recent policies and not on their entire tenure to date??   

maroonlegions
10 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Wait, you just said that you would be holding them to account with your vote. Now you're saying you may still vote for them after all. 

You mean a tory with no heart or conscious 

None of them have. 

From Thatcher to the current clown. 

Edited by maroonlegions

15 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

You could argue in a empty house Ray. 😂

Enjoy your afternoon. 👍

manaliveits105
18 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Well lets look at the political CHOICE that your party took in inflickining one  of the most brutal and inhumane  policy .

Tory AUSTERITY.

Beggars belief that after all those years of Tory rule that some judge them on recent policies and not on their entire tenure to date??   

Is that like the snp austerity after 14 years in power here and the 10 years of even worse austerity promised by Mr Swinney if we go independent - hud me back where do I sign 

23 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Tory AUSTERITY.

Not that hard to believe considering they pissed the last election. 👍

I P Knightley
49 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Which version of Tory, though?

Heath?

Thatcher?

Major?

Blair?

Cameron?

May?

Johnson?

I've actually voted Conservative when two of those were party leaders, partly because the opposition was more dangerous and partly because they weren't as odious as Cameron or Johnson and, maybe a little bit, because I was young and foolish.

A "Major" Tory would be more in tune with Starmer than Johnson. In short, I don't buy into the idea of linking your lot to one party or another for life; it's not a football club, is it?

Re your first point, this is why it bugs the hell out of me that councillors have to be associated with one party or another. They're there to represent the local people on local issues and, yes, you're going to end up with the wrong people in post simply because their name on the ballot box has a specific flag against it. It's wrong.