Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Mighty Thor

Sarah Vine, former wife of the ching king, Mick Gove tells the BBC today that she feels sorry for the MP who reportedly sexually assaulted multiple women, hoovered up Colombian and trousered £100k of dirty  Russian money.

Hes having a mid life crisis apparently.

Aye nae bother love. 

Edited by The Mighty Thor

Unknown user
20 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Sarah Vine, former wife of the ching king, Mick Gove tells the BBC today that she feels sorry for the MP who reportedly sexually assaulted multiple women, hoovered up Colombian and trousered £100k of dirty  Russian money.

Hes having a mid life crisis apparently.

Aye nae bother love. 

These motherf...

Zero sympathy for the common man struggling to make ends meet, but let's feel sorry for a corrupt sexual predator because he's one of them.

Warburton admits himself to a private psychiatric hospital for "shock and stress".

:Aye: playing the mental health card as a way of excusing drug taking and being a groping pest, eh?

The Mighty Thor
43 minutes ago, Cade said:

Warburton admits himself to a private psychiatric hospital for "shock and stress".

:Aye: playing the mental health card as a way of excusing drug taking and being a groping pest, eh?

Some midlife crisis that!

1 hour ago, Footballfirst said:

So we can expect Bojo to be fined and to resign.  No?

Of course not, don't you know there's a war on?!

We'd be lost without The New Churchill.

The Mighty Thor

It's a sting operation now.....

These hostile foreign states have been busy with the Tory nonces.

By my count thats 4 in the last 2-3 years. 

Turns out that Warburton's wife's uncle was given a top role at the company owned by one of his donors, after he personally introduced them to each other.

:fonzie: Some mid life crisis, this. Coke snorting, bribe accepting, nepotism, sex offenses (all just alleged at this point, of course).

The Mighty Thor

How TF did I miss this earlier? 

It's a genuine 😂😂😂😂

Dandruff. On a baking tray. Chopped into lines. 😂😂😂😂

20220403_215548.jpg

A Boy Named Crow
1 hour ago, Footballfirst said:

More fines

Should be sacked just for attending a karaoke party! Covid, Prince Philip, the drunken brawl and her position as "ethics chief" are secondary to this act of folly!!!

Edited by A Boy Named Crow

The Mighty Thor

Moggy out doing the presser on LBC;

Pedaling the change of narrative for Spaffer on lying his arse of to parliament;

Firstly the covid rules were inhumane. He should take it up with the people that brought them in. Oh wait!

Secondly, Spaffer couldn't have lied to parliament as he was given the wrong information about the parties going on in his house. That he attended. That he's likely to get a fine for. 

His primary defence, don't you know there's a war on? followed by the cost of living crisis, which has been engineered completely by his party.

Good to see the Tories keeping in touch with the common man!

"People are dying in Ukraine"

"We're working on the cost of living crisis"

Both pathetic excuses.

Ukraine doesn't change that Boris lied to parliament and that criminal, illegal parties were held in Downing St and he even attended a few of them.

The cost of living crisis is what you get when you let the Conservative Party run things for twelve years.

The Mighty Thor
5 minutes ago, Cade said:

"People are dying in Ukraine"

"We're working on the cost of living crisis"

Both pathetic excuses.

Ukraine doesn't change that Boris lied to parliament and that criminal, illegal parties were held in Downing St and he even attended a few of them.

The cost of living crisis is what you get when you let the Conservative Party run things for twelve years.

It was an absolute bin fire of an interview/phone in.

2 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Moggy out doing the presser on LBC;

Pedaling the change of narrative for Spaffer on lying his arse of to parliament;

Firstly the covid rules were inhumane. He should take it up with the people that brought them in. Oh wait!

Secondly, Spaffer couldn't have lied to parliament as he was given the wrong information about the parties going on in his house. That he attended. That he's likely to get a fine for. 

His primary defence, don't you know there's a war on? followed by the cost of living crisis, which has been engineered completely by his party.

Good to see the Tories keeping in touch with the common man!

It tends to have the desired effect though.  They have always been absolutely expert at simple deflection and the sleight of hand of the narrative.  

14 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

How TF did I miss this earlier? 

It's a genuine 😂😂😂😂

Dandruff. On a baking tray. Chopped into lines. 😂😂😂😂

20220403_215548.jpg

Sadly, it isn't genuine.

The Mighty Thor
12 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

yep you :greggy:

hook line (or is it?) and sinker 

You do realise that whilst the photo may indeed be fake the noncing, the drug taking and the trousering of Russian money is very real.

You do realise that Right? Right?

Perhaps you could spark your vast intellect into life and share your opinions on that?

Thought not.

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, Smithee said:

FB_IMG_1649145373106.jpg.91c7ea59e9a464a774c039c7af4c56ec.jpg

Frank Mansoir?

Didn't he have a very unusual sabatical from parliament and public life recently?

In other completely unrelated news, around the same time a sitting Tory MP was being investigated for sexual assault. The victim is still appealing the decision not to refer to the CPS to this day.

dobmisterdobster
18 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Does anyone even watch Channel 4 anymore? Or television in general?

The Mighty Thor
5 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Does anyone even watch Channel 4 anymore? Or television in general?

Lots of people do.

C4 news is excellent and in the space between the Tory mouthpiece BBC and Murdoch's Sky they do a cracking job.

Just like this little nugget with the very person trying to flog them off.....

SectionDJambo
1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Lots of people do.

C4 news is excellent and in the space between the Tory mouthpiece BBC and Murdoch's Sky they do a cracking job.

When you see the way that deranged woman looks lovingly at Johnson in the HOC, it makes you hope that the Johnsons’ child doesn’t have a pet rabbit out in the Downing Street garden. Look out Carrie. 

dobmisterdobster

Lots of people do.

Channel 4 isn't going away. You will still be able to get your News and Hollyoaks or whatever they show on that channel.

Unknown user
1 minute ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Channel 4 isn't going away. You will still be able to get your News and Hollyoaks or whatever they show on that channel.

Don't be that guy, there are legitimate concerns, not least of which is that Dorries didn't even know they weren't state funded until after the announcement.

The Mighty Thor
6 hours ago, Smithee said:

Don't be that guy, there are legitimate concerns, not least of which is that Dorries didn't even know they weren't state funded until after the announcement.

Not only that C4s charter is set up so that certain % of output must come from regional independent companies. 

On the news element you can see why this government want that sold off. They want client journalists in the space, like Kuenssberg and Peston. 

You can't explain to these types the importance of a properly independent news outlet. 

SectionDJambo

On the news element you can see why this government want that sold off. They want client journalists in the space, like Kuenssberg and Peston. 

Can't say I've ever found Robert Peston to be easy on conservatives he's had on his programme. Civil and well mannered, but not soft. In my experience, he's had a few of them squirming about various government policy and the lies about the parties that Johnson said he didn't realise were parties. He does ask difficult questions of other politicians too. I think he's fair but probing for all parties.

Come to think of it, Dorries is going after the BBC and Channel 4, but ITN and Sky News have both been leaders in exposing the government on it's inconsistencies, U turns and misinformation. Not much she can do there though. I get the impression that most political commentators just don't like her.

jack D and coke
27 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

Can't say I've ever found Robert Peston to be easy on conservatives he's had on his programme. Civil and well mannered, but not soft. In my experience, he's had a few of them squirming about various government policy and the lies about the parties that Johnson said he didn't realise were parties. He does ask difficult questions of other politicians too. I think he's fair but probing for all parties.

Come to think of it, Dorries is going after the BBC and Channel 4, but ITN and Sky News have both been leaders in exposing the government on it's inconsistencies, U turns and misinformation. Not much she can do there though. I get the impression that most political commentators just don't like her.

Politics attracts strange types. All parties. Tory females though seem to have less redeeming features than almost any other. 
Unplug your life support to charge their phone 100%. 

manaliveits105

ITN has turned into an all day anti government organisation - fortunately their presenters are on the same intelligence level as the obsessed on this thread 

C4 News showed the clip of her in the select committee when she found out her ramblings about C4 getting public funding was total pish.  It's actually a difficult watch.  To see a full government minister betray fundamental ignorance of the basic facts within her remit is absurd.  On a human level,  the stammering,  muttering realisation of 'shit I'm talking out my arse and don't know how to stop' was difficult to witness.  Even though it was that grim woman.

The Real Maroonblood
44 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

ITN has turned into an all day anti government organisation

:pleasing:

55 minutes ago, Victorian said:

To see a full government minister betray fundamental ignorance of the basic facts within her remit is absurd.  

That is not a new thing in this Government.

We had Karen Bradley (then Northern Ireland Secretary) not knowing that unionists will only ever vote for unionist candidates and republicans will only vote republican candidates and that door to door canvassing isn't a thing in the province.

We had Dominic Raaaaaaaaab (then Brexit Secretary) not knowing that Dover-Calais is the most important trade route in the UK.

Then there's Chris Grayling, who knows the sum of feck all about anything.

There is a serious brain drain in Westminster (and the UK at large). Ignorance is seen as a virtue. Knowledge and expertise is seen as being elitist.

JudyJudyJudy

Oh yes channel 4 is very high art and culture.  " Naked attraction" is brilliant. Did they not also start a thing on a Friday night which was explicit content with a triangle of some sort ?  

Then there was that great music journalist Terry ( forgot his surname) and the infamous " The Word".  :)  

However by and large a quality tv channel really which will certainly lose its quality if privatised 

I used to like their News at 7 until covid came along. However always admired Jon Snow who as well as being a good journalist is a genuinely good man, ( helped a friend many years back in London ) 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
33 minutes ago, Cade said:

We had Karen Bradley (then Northern Ireland Secretary) not knowing that unionists will only ever vote for unionist candidates and republicans will only vote republican candidates and that door to door canvassing isn't a thing in the province.

We had Dominic Raaaaaaaaab (then Brexit Secretary) not knowing that Dover-Calais is the most important trade route in the UK.

There is a serious brain drain in Westminster (and the UK at large). Ignorance is seen as a virtue. Knowledge and expertise is seen as being elitist.

Don't forget about Liz Truss.

jack D and coke

Anyone seen Dorries first appearance on C4? Was on twitter last night. With some loony Christian fundamentalist :lol: 

What a piece of work she is. 

The Mighty Thor
2 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

ITN has turned into an all day anti government organisation - fortunately their presenters are on the same intelligence level as the obsessed on this thread 

😂

Irony made flesh. 

30 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Anyone seen Dorries first appearance on C4? Was on twitter last night. With some loony Christian fundamentalist :lol: 

What a piece of work she is. 

Any link?

jack D and coke
7 minutes ago, EH11 said:

Any link?

I can’t remember where I saw it now bud. If I come across it again I’ll post. 

Japan Jambo
1 hour ago, Cade said:

Yup, folks are too busy talking past each other in short bursts rather than actually looking and debating issues in depth. Politicians seem particularly guilty of this and appear to be far more focussed on tweeting out the latest virtue signal/scoring cheap points rather than thoughtfully considering what is best for those whom they are paid to represent. The rise of the career politician to the exclusion of those with vocational purpose and a altruistic desire to give back to society is a miss that won't easily be reversed - the knockabout nature of the profession just get worse.

In terms of the brain drain comment I was minded to lookout an article I read about IQ levels having started to decline. A lot to unpack and not really for this thread but hey if you are interested take a gander;

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/06/13/health/falling-iq-scores-study-intl/index.html

6 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I can’t remember where I saw it now bud. If I come across it again I’ll post. 

👍

She is comedy gold.