More Tory lies

aussieh

Jambo_jim2001
7 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Well gawd laaav a daaack ow abaaht that I don’t fink I could say it any better myself you tory slaaags🀣

I wouldn't like to take an opened pay packet back to her😬

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JudyJudyJudy
3 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

You got your man period or something james?? Its meant to be funnyπŸ˜•

It’s Friday night ffs look faackin livelyπŸ˜€

I’ve not reached the man menapause yet πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, Jambo_jim2001 said:

I wouldn't like to take an opened pay packet back to her😬

πŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ˜‚

Scary man

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

I’ve not reached the man menapause yet πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Cheered up thenπŸ˜€πŸ˜‰

Jambo_jim2001
Just now, jack D and coke said:

πŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ˜‚

Scary man

Bet she could make chuck Norris cry😬

On 25/03/2022 at 20:11, jack D and coke said:

You got your man period or something james?? Its meant to be funnyπŸ˜•

It’s Friday night ffs look faackin livelyπŸ˜€

He doesn't have time for common muck like that lady.

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, Footballfirst said:

More Tory sleaze from a convicted sex criminal (and his wife).

Β 

Β 

Unbelievable stuff.

Β 

A sordid couple with a hunger for power and money.

She sold her poor me 'story' to the super soaraway for Β£25k while arranging to harangue a judge with other moral-less Tory shitehawks.Β 

They all got suspended from parliament for a whole day.Β 

Β 

This is the bint that was down at Dover 'supporting' the P&O workers after they were binned using legislation she voted against changing.

Β 

Tories doing Tory.Β 

The company associated with Michelle Mone bought a ton of PPE from a Chinese manufacturer for Β£46million.

Β 

After lobbying hard for a contract, they then sold it to the Government for Β£122million.

Β 

All 25million of the PPE gowns were rejected by the NHS as not fit for purpose.

Β 

:munny:

Edited by Cade

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, Cade said:

The company associated with Michelle Mone bought a ton of PPE from a Chinese manufacturer for Β£46million.

Β 

After lobbying hard for a contract, they then sold it to the Government for Β£122million.

Β 

Β 

Shameful but no surprise from the scum.

The Mighty Thor
3 hours ago, Cade said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

The good law project are on the case πŸ‘

Β 

Baroness Mone of Mayfair contacted the ching King Gove directly for a wee leg up.Β 

Β 

Every little helpsΒ 

Β 

:wonga:

42 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

The good law project are on the case πŸ‘

Β 

Baroness Mone of Mayfair contacted the ching King Gove directly for a wee leg up.Β 

Β 

Every little helpsΒ 

Β 

:wonga:

And yet on they go .

I'm a bit away from you and Cade on political outlook .

But we need some strong bleach to clean up what essentially is a fascist government.

Β 

The Mighty Thor

It's utterly incredible. The amounts of money and the fact that they're doing **** all to try to recover dollar one of it.Β 

Β 

Keep voting Tory though ya mugs.Β 

The Real Maroonblood
59 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

It's utterly incredible. The amounts of money and the fact that they're doing **** all to try to recover dollar one of it.Β 

Β 

Keep voting Tory though ya mugs.Β 

A few on this thread should be embarrassed.Β :laugh2:

Edited by The Real Maroonblood

>Borrow to the hilt to pay for furlough and PPE purchases during the early days of the Pandemic.
>Shovel untold billions of that cash into the pockets of your friends, family members and party donors using an illegal "VIP express lane" for PPE contracts.
>Write off untold billions of fraudulently claimed furlough money.
>Write off untold billions of money wasted on PPE that couldn't be used because it was of a shoddy standard.

>Make the working population pay for all this stolen cash with the highest tax burden since the end of WW2.

>Claim you are the party of fiscal responsibility and of low taxes.
>Do some culture wars stuff about anti-wokeness.

>Win the next election.

Β 

:rofl:

Edited by Cade

Unknown user
9 minutes ago, Cade said:

>Borrow to the hilt to pay for furlough and PPE purchases during the early days of the Pandemic.
>Shovel untold billions of that cash into the pockets of your friends, family members and party donors using an illegal "VIP express lane" for PPE contracts.
>Write off untold billions of money wasted on PPE that couldn't be used because it was of a shoddy standard.

>Make the working population pay for all this stolen cash with the highest tax burden since the end of WW2.

>Win the next election.

Β 

Β 

Boils your piss eh?

WorldChampions1902
15 minutes ago, Cade said:

>Win the next election.

Β 

Sadly, I fear your last line is an unintended prediction.

Β 

The increase to the NLW is good in fairness and should result in more money in the poorest's pockets, no?

Β 

I'm fortunately on a bit more than that, but I do genuinely believe I'd get by okay on that. Some of my current lifestyle would have to change but I'd be able to cook, store food and dress myself on it.

Β 

Out of touch, with a cold heart? Wrong? Maybe. I'll always vote for the party that offers the best outcome to the worst off in society, but the parties are there to represent their voters and as such the Tories are simply representing the majority of what people in the UK want. It's depressing, but the public gets what the public wants.

The Mighty Thor
32 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Out of touch, with a cold heart? Wrong? Maybe. I'll always vote for the party that offers the best outcome to the worst off in society, but the parties are there to represent their voters and as such the Tories are simply representing the majority of what people in the UK want. It's depressing, but the public gets what the public wants.

Sadly I don't think that's the case at all. Not just with this criminal cabal but with their predecessors stretching back a good 20-30 years.

Β 

The current government is not acting on behalf of the public. Not by any stretch of anyone's imagination.Β 

Β 

Over the last two years there's been a series of large scale frauds either conducted by members of this government or facilitated by members of this government. It runs into the tens of billions of pounds and will cripple this country for many years to come. Meanwhile those individuals and businesses that have profited from it will get away with it scot free. People like Baroness Mone.Β 

Β 

It's the kind of corruption you'd read about in South American or African countries.Β 

Β 

The shameful part? Not the corruption. Not the sleaze. The fact that if there was an election tomorrow the morons that put these gangsters in power in the first place would put them back there.Β 

4 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Sadly I don't think that's the case at all. Not just with this criminal cabal but with their predecessors stretching back a good 20-30 years.

Β 

The current government is not acting on behalf of the public. Not by any stretch of anyone's imagination.Β 

Β 

Over the last two years there's been a series of large scale frauds either conducted by members of this government or facilitated by members of this government. It runs into the tens of billions of pounds and will cripple this country for many years to come. Meanwhile those individuals and businesses that have profited from it will get away with it scot free. People like Baroness Mone.Β 

Β 

It's the kind of corruption you'd read about in South American or African countries.Β 

Β 

The shameful part? Not the corruption. Not the sleaze. The fact that if there was an election tomorrow the morons that put these gangsters in power in the first place would put them back there.Β 

Β 

The majority voted for them and their views, ergo they're representing the majority. They knew what they'd get and they asked for it anyway.Β 

Β 

That's not to say they're doing anything that actually benefits that majority but that's a different question.

Β 

As per your last sentence, I can only arrive at the conclusion that people must therefore want this.

Β 

Admittedly the high spending and high taxation is a bit off-brand and some of their voters may feel disillusioned/misled by that I guess.

The Mighty Thor
6 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Β 

The majority voted for them and their views, ergo they're representing the majority. They knew what they'd get and they asked for it anyway.Β 

Β 

That's not to say they're doing anything that actually benefits that majority but that's a different question.

Β 

As per your last sentence, I can only arrive at the conclusion that people must therefore want this.

Β 

Admittedly the high spending and high taxation is a bit off-brand and some of their voters may feel disillusioned/misled by that I guess.

Technically the majority didn't vote for them. However the rigged system we have ensured that the minority who did vote for them won through.Β 

Β 

I CBA digging out their manifesto but I'll almost guarantee that industrial scale fraud and corruption wasn't in there.Β 

Β 

I'd actually go as far to say that a lot of what they're doing is actively working against the majority of the population. Brexit. The police & crime bill. The borders bill. None of which are enriching the lives of the country's citizens.Β 

Β 

Perhaps you are right and the public just don't care? They may well be happy with what's going on. Maybe the union jack scarves are tied so tight that the blood has stopped flowing into their tiny minds?

Β 

I think Cade called it right. People get the government they deserve.

Β 

What a time to be alive.Β 

15 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Technically the majority didn't vote for them. However the rigged system we have ensured that the minority who did vote for them won through.Β 

Β 

Fair cop, and I agree about the electoral system.

Β 

15 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Β 

I CBA digging out their manifesto but I'll almost guarantee that industrial scale fraud and corruption wasn't in there.Β 

Β 

I'd actually go as far to say that a lot of what they're doing is actively working against the majority of the population. Brexit. The police & crime bill. The borders bill. None of which are enriching the lives of the country's citizens.Β 

Β 

Perhaps you are right and the public just don't care? They may well be happy with what's going on. Maybe the union jack scarves are tied so tight that the blood has stopped flowing into their tiny minds?

Β 

I think Cade called it right. People get the government they deserve.

Β 

What a time to be alive.Β 

Β 

As I said, the public gets what the public wants. Doesn't mean it's good for them, at least what good in my eyes would be. For them, who knows? Who am I to judge I guess.

Edited by Taffin

BBC announce full time replacement of Andrew Marr on the Sunday politics show.Β  Laura Kuenssberg.

Β 

Probably the right thread for this news.

JudyJudyJudy
4 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

The fact that if there was an election tomorrow the morons that put these gangsters in power in the first place would put them back there.Β 

well that's democracy for you.Β 

The Mighty Thor

Another one that slipped under the radar yesterday was Education Secretary Nadim Zahawi telling us that kids should be taught about the benefits of the British Empire. He cited something about the Iraqi civil service before the corrupt, criminal cabal of the Ba'athist party came to power.

Β 

Striking parallels with the destruction of the British civil service by the corrupt and criminal Conservative & Unionist Party.

Β 

Anyways, the Empire. Isn't it, wasn't it, marvellousΒ Image

20 fines issued for illegal parties that the Prime Minister repeatedly told Parliament never happened.

Β 

Lying bassa.

Β 

But never mind about him breaking the law and lying to parliament, don't you know there's a war on???

:mw_rolleyes:

The Mighty Thor
7 minutes ago, Cade said:

20 fines issued for illegal parties that the Prime Minister repeatedly told Parliament never happened.

Β 

Lying bassa.

Β 

But never mind about him breaking the law and lying to parliament, don't you know there's a war on???

:mw_rolleyes:

20 fines issued......so far!

jack D and coke

Absolute cock bags, all of them.Β 
The upside has been especially pleasing in seeing Sunak’s reputation disappearing down the shitter though☺️

E8B105BC-73C2-4A65-A274-19F1B19256E3.jpeg

D8A668F7-451F-445A-8750-643C985FAF5A.jpeg

51126B3C-E0E2-4DD8-A6CC-3BD277FCCA33.jpeg

739C63A2-993A-4804-8241-7D5D5A8BAAF4.jpeg

The Mighty Thor
45 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Absolute cock bags, all of them.Β 
The upside has been especially pleasing in seeing Sunak’s reputation disappearing down the shitter though☺️

Β 

739C63A2-993A-4804-8241-7D5D5A8BAAF4.jpeg

Mind when everyone thought he was a good guy?

Β 

Turns out he's a snidey wank lining his pockets and up to his tits in the shenanigans like the rest of them.Β 

Sunak let the mask slip a wee bit yesterday under pressure from the Select Committee.

Β 

When asked how he could possibly promise a 1% income tax cut in two year's time when nobody could predict the state the economy by that time, he said "We need to show that this Government is moving in the right direction, of low taxation".

So, in other words, it's a purely cynical and political move so they can pretend to be the "party of low tax" in the run-up to the next election.

Β 

Then when challenged on the changes to Student Loan repayments in England, which will see higher earners paying back less than they do now and middle earners paying back more, he got all flustered and said that the committee should ask the Department for Education about it, as it's not his remit.

Despite him having been the one that changed the rules.

Β 

The Real Maroonblood
2 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Another one that slipped under the radar yesterday was Education Secretary Nadim Zahawi telling us that kids should be taught about the benefits of the British Empire. He cited something about the Iraqi civil service before the corrupt, criminal cabal of the Ba'athist party came to power.

Β 

Striking parallels with the destruction of the British civil service by the corrupt and criminal Conservative & Unionist Party.

Β 

Anyways, the Empire. Isn't it, wasn't it, marvellousΒ Image

The Mighty Thor
7 minutes ago, jonesy said:

It doesn't take much to be considered the good guy when you're sat next to BJ, MG, PP, DR, JRM and OTCs every day.

Β 

I mean, I'm the 'intelligent one' in my family but they helpfully set the bar very low.

a very fair point, well made.

Β 

Can't comment on the second one but you seem a good ****Β πŸ‘

jack D and coke
41 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Mind when everyone thought he was a good guy?

Β 

Turns out he's a snidey wank lining his pockets and up to his tits in the shenanigans like the rest of them.Β 

Fair comment

:sadrobbo:

Lone Striker

Strange irony - Scottish government lambasted for not including normal commercial practice refund/penaltyΒ  clauses in the Calmac ferries refit contracts, the UK government appears to have escapedΒ  similar criticism for not including similar refund/penaltyΒ  clauses in PPE contracts awarded to "VIP Lane" middle-men if the goods were sub-standard.Β Β 

Β 

Instead just write-off the wasted money, and use it as an excuse not to do more to help ordinary folk deal with rising energy costs.Β 

Β 

If ever there was a case for manufacturing essential stuff in this country ......

19 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Strange irony - Scottish government lambasted for not including normal commercial practice refund/penaltyΒ  clauses in the Calmac ferries refit contracts, the UK government appears to have escapedΒ  similar criticism for not including similar refund/penaltyΒ  clauses in PPE contracts awarded to "VIP Lane" middle-men if the goods were sub-standard.Β Β 

Β 

Instead just write-off the wasted money, and use it as an excuse not to do more to help ordinary folk deal with rising energy costs.Β 

Β 

If ever there was a case for manufacturing essential stuff in this country ......

Rule 1. Control the media !

Rule 2. Phree munney !

Footballfirst

An opposition day debate in the HoC on the appointment of Lebedev to the HoL.

Β 

He was obviously listening to the proceedings, as he texted the following:

Β 

Β 

Who to believe?

Edited by Footballfirst

Konrad von Carstein
31 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Comrade Keir should resignΒ 

Please, do elaborate, I'm certain that your readership is gagging to hear your validation of this pronouncement.

Β 

NB: KvC is no Labour/SKS fan.

The Mighty Thor

Another glorious bit of business...

Β 

Sold off for Β£4 billion.

Β 

Where's the boy that was banging on about key infrastructure being in public control πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚