More Tory lies

aussieh

13 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Completely agree. 

The country’s poorest always seem to be held up as a stick to beat the government with. A percentage of the country who contribute the least but continually receive the most help. The huge middle crowd who contribute substantially to the country very rarely in real terms benefit from budgets. Everything is relative but I’m sure those people will be hit far harder than those above or below. 

I've seen some ignorant shite posted on here but this takes the proverbial digestive.  

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Unknown user
2 minutes ago, Victorian said:

I've seen some ignorant shite posted on here but this takes the proverbial digestive.  

Aye, **** the poor, they're poor already

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

Except no one said that. As I said it’s the same old shite trotted out. 

Unknown user
1 minute ago, Dazo said:

You did say that, you didn't use those exact words, but you did say that

The Mighty Thor
32 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Completely agree. 

The country’s poorest always seem to be held up as a stick to beat the government with. A percentage of the country who contribute the least but continually receive the most help. The huge middle crowd who contribute substantially to the country very rarely in real terms benefit from budgets. Everything is relative but I’m sure those people will be hit far harder than those above or below. 

😄😂

7 minutes ago, Victorian said:

This /\

Just now, Smithee said:

You did say that, you didn't use those exact words, but you did say that

Nah that’s how you have chosen to read it. It’s okay I’m not surprised or offended. 😂 

6 minutes ago, Smithee said:

It's staggering that people,  maybe not Dazo tbf,  still don't realise the effect that high rates of inflation has on the least well off.  

That's not even taking into account the utter shite about the least well off not contributing much.  

Edited by Victorian

1 minute ago, Victorian said:

It's staggering that people,  maybe not Dazo tbf,  still don't realise the effect that high rates of inflation has on the least well off.  

That's not even the utter shite about the least well off not contributing much.  

You’re right it’s going to be a tough time but I’m a more inclusive sort, it isn’t just the poorest that need help or recognised.  

Unknown user
2 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Well I’m stunned the pile on pack have gathered so quickly. I’m impressed boys. Play the ball not the man. 👍

Exactly what you're doing with this post while others make posts on the subject 🤷‍♂️

Unknown user
1 minute ago, Dazo said:

You’re right it’s going to be a tough time but I’m a more inclusive sort, it isn’t just the poorest that need help or recognised.  

But it is the poor that will be ****ed hardest, again.

Just now, Smithee said:

Exactly what you're doing with this post while others make posts on the subject 🤷‍♂️

You okay Smithee ? You seem a little confused. 

2 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Well I’m stunned the pile on pack have gathered so quickly. I’m impressed boys. Play the ball not the man. 👍

Any compassionate society will have people, who can afford to pay more, to do so, without criticism.

I'm sure that's all people are saying, D.

I'm happy to pay more to help the least well off. I'm sure we're all in that boat.

Just now, Smithee said:

But it is the poor that will be ****ed hardest, again.

How do you know ? However little that may be the poorest get help. Whether that is through benefits, tax or NI they get help. Middle crowd gets next to ****all and I’d imagine the changes they have to make will be significant. 

Unknown user
1 minute ago, Dazo said:

How do you know ? However little that may be the poorest get help. Whether that is through benefits, tax or NI they get help. Middle crowd gets next to ****all and I’d imagine the changes they have to make will be significant. 

Because they're poor

11 minutes ago, Dazo said:

People with a bit of cash are able to make different choices.  They can prioritise things and make economic decisions.  When you already have nothing spare and spend everything on the basic essentials,  you have no choices.  All you end up with is even less to spend on food,  energy,  travel,  kids clothes,  etc.  

It really is fundamentally bleak for these people during high inflation.

2 minutes ago, Boab said:

Any compassionate society will have people, who can afford to pay more, to do so, without criticism.

I'm sure that's all people are saying, D.

I'm happy to pay more to help the least well off. I'm sure we're all in that boat.

I think we will find ourselves in a position that those who normally keep things ticking over are also struggling. 

Because I live in Scotland I already contribute more than someone comparable in England. Where do you draw the line though where you just keep taking off the same people ? People who have worked dam hard for their success. Is it okay if they pay more tax to help others but it impacts their own lifestyle or savings ?  

As I said it’s all relative and it’s just cheap noise to scream help the poor. It’s not just the poor that will need help. 

1 minute ago, The Mighty Thor said:

It's a pile on is this year's I've been outed for talking shite. 

This year ? I was outed ****ing years ago Thor. 

1 minute ago, Victorian said:

People with a bit of cash are able to make different choices.  They can prioritise things and make economic decisions.  When you already have nothing spare and spend everything on the basic essentials,  you have no choices.  All you end up with is even less to spend on food,  energy,  travel,  kids clothes,  etc.  

It really is fundamentally bleak for these people during high inflation.

Lots of people in the middle ground don’t have spare cash. Poor people get a lot of help, it will unfortunately never be enough for some. I’m just saying what level of impact do we allow to happen one section of society to help another ? 

Just now, Dazo said:

Lots of people in the middle ground don’t have spare cash. Poor people get a lot of help, it will unfortunately never be enough for some. I’m just saying what level of impact do we allow to happen one section of society to help another ? 

The priority must always be to target all support towards the support being used to pay for basic human essentials.  Nobody in our wealthy country should be faced with having insufficient food,  cleaning products and personal items,  heating in the cold weather and energy to cook food.

We all know that some poor people continue to make poor choices.  Not everyone makes the best and essential decisions on expenditure.  But some do and are still faced with impossible arithmetic. 

Most people in the so-called middle ground do have some room in which to prioritise.  Some can make the right choices.  There are lots who cannot.

10 minutes ago, Dazo said:

I think we will find ourselves in a position that those who normally keep things ticking over are also struggling. 

Because I live in Scotland I already contribute more than someone comparable in England. Where do you draw the line though where you just keep taking off the same people ? People who have worked dam hard for their success. Is it okay if they pay more tax to help others but it impacts their own lifestyle or savings ?  

As I said it’s all relative and it’s just cheap noise to scream help the poor. It’s not just the poor that will need help. 

I think it is right, D. Happy to pay more to help the poor. 

It is so sad how tories think. They don't give a toss about helping others, just I'm all right Jack. That Rishi is the worst of the lot. Quite happy to take the money from the Russians during this war and not giving a toss about society. How do all these working class people in Northern England feel about voting for these people now?? 

Unknown user
9 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Then why are the middle class so desperate to avoid being poor?

JudyJudyJudy
11 hours ago, graygo said:

I'll not be taking lessons from you. There are several threads on this forum where you are prominent and almost every single post you make is absolute shite.

Good. Your ignorance on this subject is embarrassing. 

The Mighty Thor
43 minutes ago, Dazo said:

This year ? I was outed ****ing years ago Thor. 

A man after my own heart. An unabashed slaver 👍😄

The Mighty Thor
6 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Good. Your ignorance on this subject is embarrassing. 

We've jumped the shark 😂

38 minutes ago, Victorian said:

The priority must always be to target all support towards the support being used to pay for basic human essentials.  Nobody in our wealthy country should be faced with having insufficient food,  cleaning products and personal items,  heating in the cold weather and energy to cook food.

We all know that some poor people continue to make poor choices.  Not everyone makes the best and essential decisions on expenditure.  But some do and are still faced with impossible arithmetic. 

Most people in the so-called middle ground do have some room in which to prioritise.  Some can make the right choices.  There are lots who cannot.

I think we do prioritise those people though. What can be done about poor choices though ? I don’t really disagree with what you are saying but it is a bit ideology rather than reality. Where I do disagree though is that it’s okay for one group of people to continually bare the brunt of other peoples bad choices. I think as a country we try to help those less fortunate, unfortunately we can’t help all. I understand a lot people don’t accept that. 

36 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Then why are the middle class so desperate to avoid being poor?

😂😂😂

Run along Smithee. 

JudyJudyJudy
13 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

The lack of recognition of the obscene profits being made by the energy companies will trip these ****ers up. 

You'd think the public would have tumbled to their bullshit, bit then you get this...

Just for the morons that vote for these reptiles

20220324_104122.jpg

Yes i would divorce my man if he left dirty glasses in the kitchen sink.  quite right dear

12 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Someone like Rishi Sunak who has cane from an extremely privileged background, Oxford, banking, wealthy beyond most of our comprehensions and marries a billionaire etc. 

Has more money than a dozen people could spend in numerous lifetimes yet makes decisions about what ordinary people should live on :lol: 
It’s hard to understand how people maybe a few monthly salaries away from seriously struggling think they have anything in common with the Sunaks of this world. 

12 hours ago, Aaron78 said:

I agree with you to a point Jack. But the economy is an absolute car crash, almost uncontrollable. I want an Oxford educated person dealing with it. Not my mate of 30 years who deals with the impact of politicians decisions on his painting and decorating company. 

12 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Economies are always fairly car crash. There’s the odd years where things go well but there’s always things to navigate. Granted it’s testing times atm but Sunak will never know what it’s like to be a person living salary to salary. I don’t care a monkeys where he was educated that means he’s incredibly unfit to make decisions about people who have to decide whether they eat or put their heating on. 

But you do say " Oxford educated" so you do give  a monkeys. So going by your rational  Sturgeon should be making no decisions or even any comments about  parenting issues  ?  She has no experience of this?  Its a low blow  , yes but its the same difference. 

11 hours ago, Aaron78 said:

You can't say you don't give a monkeys where he was educated and then say he's unfit to make decisions that impact our lives. He is fit to make those decisions and I'm very sure he understands the impications. You may not agree with them but his job is the most important one in government. He doesn't have to have lived that life to understand what course of action he needs to take. Its his absolute priority after all. The priority of any government is to stay in power! 

So to have empathy  and understanding  apparently you have to have had similar experiences to the person who one displays it to. ? That's Jack and D thinking it seems.  Answer : You dont....

4 hours ago, Lord Montpelier said:

We would be better off with that intellectual heavyweight Katie Forbes running UK finances in my view. Or her predecessor Derek Mackay... in fact whatever happened to him ?

He was sitting in Greggs cafe yesterday afternoon in city centre of Edinburgh ( suited and booted )  drinking a coffee. ( my friend noticed him) Maybe going for a job interview somewhere... 

R (13).jpg

Edited by JamesM48

50 minutes ago, Boab said:

I think it is right, D. Happy to pay more to help the poor. 

👍

19 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

A man after my own heart. An unabashed slaver 👍😄

It’s quite liberating. 👍😂

SectionDJambo

Whatever the causes of the current cost of living crisis, the current state of the NHS, the inadequate size of armed forces in an ever changing and dangerous world, inadequate Police numbers across the UK and the current high levels of taxation, the Conservative Party can't blame it on any other party as they have now been in power for over a decade.

Just as the SNP get accused of spending too much time pushing for independence rather than creating and implementing sound policies, the Conservatives have spent far too much time pandering to a relatively small section within their numbers who wanted Johnny Foreigner out, crown stamps on beer glasses, blue passports and a return to Imperial measurements.

Unfortunately, the Labour Party inflicted defeats on itself by poor choices of leadership and a failure to realise we are not still living in the 70s. The population has changed and has different aspirations. They are crying out for a choice to reflect that the majority of them have neither extreme right nor left wing views. Sadly, there's little sign of that happening.

The Real Maroonblood
3 hours ago, Dazo said:

Well stop trotting your shite then.

Edited by The Real Maroonblood

jack D and coke

Well gawd laaav a daaack ow abaaht that I don’t fink I could say it any better myself you tory slaaags🤣

WorldChampions1902

Looks like curtailing Universal Credit by £20 a week wasn’t enough for the ‘raw meat brigade’. Some of the heartless comments on here. Let them eat 🎂

Food banks are reporting that some people are turning down certain products as they can't afford either the electricity to run a fridge/freezer or the gas to use the hob.

That's where we're at in the UK in 2022.

Can't afford to buy food.

Can't afford the energy to store or cook the food that charities provide.

Edited by Cade

1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

Unless it’s your wife’s eh…

The brass neck of this little toad :lol:

All it proves is a large part of the electorate are ****ing idiots, as it evident long before this kicked off, that they were up to their tits in sleaze...yet they still voted them in !

WorldChampions1902
1 hour ago, Cade said:

Food banks are reporting that some people are turning down certain products as they can't afford either the electricity to run a fridge/freezer or the gas to use the hob.

Cake’s the perfect solution then.:rolleyes:

6 hours ago, Dazo said:

Poor people work hard too - we need people to take up all the jobs, including the low paid ones - which, imo, should pay enough that those who fill these jobs  

Folk already budgetting beyond their means - how do you think they can ever afford a 49% rise in energy bills? There's no wriggle room - they can't switch to a cheaper bottle of wine or forego their 2nd trip abroad or other luxuries. For those families, in work, they may have a choice of clothing, food or heating. The cost of everything is soaring.

We live in the 5th biggest economy in the world, and the aspirations we can provide for so many hard working families is trips to foodbanks and telling them to wrap up in duvets to stay warm in the winter?

The only thing I'd agree with is that everyone should have been helped by a windfall tax on these profiteering energy producers, so that the rise was capped like it has been in France, Germany or offset, like in Italy who have spent over 8 billion euros to mitigate the energy costs crisis. What did the UK citizens get? A one-off £200 loan. 

JudyJudyJudy
3 hours ago, Cade said:

Yes i saw that on the news the other night there. I couldn't actually believe it but it did make sense i suppose. The foodbank worker was saying that many recipients used to like pasta ( actually not that good for you at all but is filling) but they don't want it anymore as they have to boil it on the hob. 

4 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Well gawd laaav a daaack ow abaaht that I don’t fink I could say it any better myself you tory slaaags🤣

She lost me once she started her foul mouthed rant really with eff this and eff that. 

jack D and coke
18 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Yes i saw that on the news the other night there. I couldn't actually believe it but it did make sense i suppose. The foodbank worker was saying that many recipients used to like pasta ( actually not that good for you at all but is filling) but they don't want it anymore as they have to boil it on the hob. 

She lost me once she started her foul mouthed rant really with eff this and eff that. 

You don’t understand a bit cockney?

Gawd laaav a daaack james wots up wif yooor lords and peers?? 👂🏼

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

You don’t understand a bit cockney?

Gawd laaav a daaack james wots up wif yooor lords and peers?? 👂🏼

I understand the F word though hence turning off. Ruined any argument she was trying to make im guessing. 

jack D and coke
5 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I understand the F word though hence turning off. Ruined any argument she was trying to make im guessing. 

You got your man period or something james?? Its meant to be funny😕

It’s Friday night ffs look faackin lively😀