More Tory lies

aussieh

Just now, The Mighty Thor said:

I think you need to take the responses and rationale from some posters in context.

There's a rump of posters on here who, if you were being unkind, you would call flag shaggers. British Nationalist types.

Here's the delicious irony of it all. Boris Johnson and his criminal cabal are asset stripping the UK, they've removed your right to freedom of movement, they're in the process of stripping away your right to protest, They're removing the protections you have under the ECHR legislation. They've tanked the economy to keep out a few brown faces. 

All the while these posters are posting the smileys and the nonsense their man is running the country they profess to love so much into the deck. 

They can't see it. It would be hilarious if the subject matter wasn't so serious. 

They're not frozen in carbonite, they're frozen in the 1850's. 

👏

:greatpost:

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SectionDJambo
18 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I think you need to take the responses and rationale from some posters in context.

There's a rump of posters on here who, if you were being unkind, you would call flag shaggers. British Nationalist types.

Here's the delicious irony of it all. Boris Johnson and his criminal cabal are asset stripping the UK, they've removed your right to freedom of movement, they're in the process of stripping away your right to protest, They're removing the protections you have under the ECHR legislation. They've tanked the economy to keep out a few brown faces. 

All the while these posters are posting the smileys and the nonsense their man is running the country they profess to love so much into the deck. 

They can't see it. It would be hilarious if the subject matter wasn't so serious. 

And they seem blind to him being the biggest asset the Scottish independence movement has. Maybe they secretly desire to live in an independent Scotland.

Boris Johnson is making people look away from Nicola Sturgeon and Ian Blackford, to think being separated from Westminster might not be a bad thing. Would we still have blue passports and wee crowns on our pint glasses?

The Mighty Thor
7 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

Would we still have blue passports and wee crowns on our pint glasses?

It's irrelevant. You'll not be able to afford to travel or drink pints. 

SectionDJambo
Just now, The Mighty Thor said:

It's irrelevant. You'll not be able to afford to travel or drink pints. 

If current financial estimates are correct, we won't be able to afford to travel or drink pints long before any independence referendum. Of course, it's all down to the pandemic and Russia, since no other political party in the UK can be blamed, given we're now 12 years into Conservative government.

manaliveits105

and 14 years into the absolutely shit natsy party administration here in Scotland running the country down in every department in pursuit of the neverhappeningdumb

Japan Jambo
23 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

If current financial estimates are correct, we won't be able to afford to travel or drink pints long before any independence referendum. Of course, it's all down to the pandemic and Russia, since no other political party in the UK can be blamed, given we're now 12 years into Conservative government.

Truth be told no political party is currently covering itself in glory. Credible oppositions north and south of the border would be a good start.

Unknown user
3 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Truth be told no political party is currently covering itself in glory. Credible oppositions north and south of the border would be a good start.

You say that, but very different things are going on. In England core Tory supporters are turning on them, that isn't happening with the SNP up here.

Both parties' enemies still don't like them of course, it's inevitable that you think the SNP are doing badly, but their support seems to be holding strong.

The Mighty Thor
21 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

and 14 years into the absolutely shit natsy party administration here in Scotland running the country down in every department in pursuit of the neverhappeningdumb

And there it is. 

JudyJudyJudy
2 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

No BJ and others did not remove “ our right to free movement “ the majority of the public did in a referendum . I know referendums are a particularly hard pull to swallow for Nationalists to get their head around . 

4 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

No BJ and others did not remove “ our right to free movement “ the majority of the public did in a referendum . I know referendums are a particularly hard pull to swallow for Nationalists to get their head around . 

Of course they did. Brexit at the referendum was always undefined. Switzerland and EEA countries have freedom of movement with the EU and are not members of EU. The exact nature of the final Brexit deal was a political decision by the UK government.

https://www.efta.int/eea/policy-areas/persons

The Mighty Thor
13 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

And here's another one.....

21 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

We love referendums. We're extremely keen for another one.

JudyJudyJudy
32 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

We love referendums. We're extremely keen for another one.

You mean the 45% are ? 

1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

You mean the 45% are ? 

Less than that, not everyone in that 45% is a bad loser with a chip on their shoulder. 

'Economy rebuilt on the bodies of dead people'

We have committed quite frankly genocide in our country in all but name.

And folk smear anyone that calls out the horrendous austerity policy.

Edited by DETTY29

JudyJudyJudy
33 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Less than that, not everyone in that 45% is a bad loser with a chip on their shoulder. 

I was one of those 45% back then. I lost . Simple as that. It was a democratic vote. I moved on. But as you say plenty others still got a frozen bag of chips on their shoulders

Roxy Hearts
19 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I was one of those 45% back then. I lost . Simple as that. It was a democratic vote. I moved on. But as you say plenty others still got a frozen bag of chips on their shoulders

I've not got a chip on my shoulder James. I don't want a referendum just now. It irks me that some Scots don't have the belief in their people to run their own affairs. To me that's idiocy and stupidity but then again with some of the unionist posting on here I'm not surprised!

The Mighty Thor
21 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Most people were able to process the loss of the Scottish Indy referendum and then the Brexit referendum. Holding the government to account for those decisions is perfectly normal, particularly when the Government of the day built the case for both on false promises and lies. 

It's normal behaviour to expect them to deliver on what they promised. They haven't.

That's not having a chip on your shoulder, that's having a brain between your ears. 

JudyJudyJudy
20 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

I've not got a chip on my shoulder James. I don't want a referendum just now. It irks me that some Scots don't have the belief in their people to run their own affairs. To me that's idiocy and stupidity but then again with some of the unionist posting on here I'm not surprised!

I did say some Roxy 

JudyJudyJudy
20 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Most people were able to process the loss of the Scottish Indy referendum and then the Brexit referendum. Holding the government to account for those decisions is perfectly normal, particularly when the Government of the day built the case for both on false promises and lies. 

It's normal behaviour to expect them to deliver on what they promised. They haven't.

That's not having a chip on your shoulder, that's having a brain between your ears. 

When i voted against Brexit I knew it meant leaving the EU lock stop and barrel.  It was no half measures if we voted Yes to Brexit.  Thats why I voted No to it.,  Thats cause I do have a brain between my ears. 

The Mighty Thor
1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

When i voted against Brexit I knew it meant leaving the EU lock stop and barrel.  It was no half measures if we voted Yes to Brexit.  Thats why I voted No to it.,  Thats cause I do have a brain between my ears. 

Unfortunately James it's been 6 (SIX) years of half measures and it'll likely be another 6 years of half measures as the architects of Brexit and their supporters had no idea what they wanted or indeed any concept of the implications of going through with it. Other than keeping out the brown faces obviously. Mind you they've failed at that too. 

Good old Boris though eh? What a guy!

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Unfortunately James it's been 6 (SIX) years of half measures and it'll likely be another 6 years of half measures as the architects of Brexit and their supporters had no idea what they wanted or indeed any concept of the implications of going through with it. Other than keeping out the brown faces obviously. Mind you they've failed at that too. 

I agree with you regarding this issue. A calamitous disaster for the UK and our future generations.  Unfortunately many who did vote for it wanted a  hard  Brexit and they got it. 

dobmisterdobster
1 hour ago, DETTY29 said:

'Economy rebuilt on the bodies of dead people'

We have committed quite frankly genocide in our country in all but name.

And folk smear anyone that calls out the horrendous austerity policy.

"Failed by the DWP"

Get a job.

The Mighty Thor
1 minute ago, dobmisterdobster said:

"Failed by the DWP"

Get a job.

Classic Tory.

Liz Truss unnecessarily takes a private plane to Australia at a cost of half a million quid = good

People at the bottom end = get a joab ya peasants 

There you have it in a nutshell. 

dobmisterdobster

Classic Tory.

Liz Truss unnecessarily takes a private plane to Australia at a cost of half a million quid = good

Wanting able-bodied people to gain employment is a controversial opinion to some people.

The Real Maroonblood
16 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Classic Tory.

Fair comment.

SectionDJambo

Personally, I don't think we should be having another independence already, but I can understand why some think that there is some justification for it, mainly because of the broken promise of remaining within the EU being only certain by staying in the Union.

One thing, I feel, is absolutely certain. If the Brexit vote had gone the other way, Farage and his pals would not have stopped pushing for another referendum to take place quickly. They would never have accepted a Remain result as gracefully as they think the "Remoaners" should have.

The Mighty Thor
21 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Wanting able-bodied people to gain employment is a controversial opinion to some people.

Wanting an able bodied public servant to not waste £500k is controversial to some people too. 

dobmisterdobster

Wanting an able bodied public servant to not waste £500k is controversial to some people too. 

The alleged £500k figure came from The Independent's anonymous "aviation expert" who was asked to come up with a hypothetical figure based on assumption.

Flying to Australia on an RAF Airbus does not cost close to £500k. I assume you read entire articles instead of taking the headline at face value.

The Mighty Thor
21 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

The alleged £500k figure came from The Independent's anonymous "aviation expert" who was asked to come up with a hypothetical figure based on assumption.

Flying to Australia on an RAF Airbus does not cost close to £500k. I assume you read entire articles instead of taking the headline at face value.

I'm sure you read entire articles regarding those lazy spongers who were failed by the safety net of the DWP. 

We could look at the countless other glorious wastes of tax payers dough if you like? 

Malinga the Swinga

So you are suggesting that 1.3 million (approx) Scots voted for Brexit because they wanted to keep out brown faces. 

By that logic, you are suggesting that 1.3 million Scots are racist. I disagree.

Although I don't like result, and think we shouldn't have had vote, i don't believe racism was at heart of it.

I think electorate in some parts had simply had enough of government telling them what was right and they basically told them to **** off.

Wouldn't have mattered what referendum was on, the government were going to lose vote.

1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

That balloon would have got lost in the terminal had she went commercially !

The Mighty Thor
32 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

So you are suggesting that 1.3 million (approx) Scots voted for Brexit because they wanted to keep out brown faces. 

By that logic, you are suggesting that 1.3 million Scots are racist. I disagree.

Although I don't like result, and think we shouldn't have had vote, i don't believe racism was at heart of it.

I think electorate in some parts had simply had enough of government telling them what was right and they basically told them to **** off.

Wouldn't have mattered what referendum was on, the government were going to lose vote.

I'm sure a lot of them did. Unfortunately racism and xenophobia are an easy sell to the weak minded. 

I kind of get what you say about it being a protest vote but it strikes me as a bizarre way of protesting against the man.

I'll show them, I'll remove my freedom of movement and make myself measurably poorer. That'll show them. 

After a week or so of grandstanding speeches, dire warnings, bluff, bluster and threats of legal action, the Government has withdrawn all action against P&O Ferries.

There's this thing called "international maritime law" that kept getting in the way.

P&O knew what they did was legal. They knew they'd get away with it.

The Government knew what they did was legal. They had failed to close the loopholes that allowed it.

So that's the precedent set.

Goodbye to the entire UK merchant navy.

The Mighty Thor
11 minutes ago, Cade said:

After a week or so of grandstanding speeches, dire warnings, bluff, bluster and threats of legal action, the Government has withdrawn all action against P&O Ferries.

There's this thing called "international maritime law" that kept getting in the way.

P&O knew what they did was legal. They knew they'd get away with it.

The Government knew what they did was legal. They had failed to close the loopholes that allowed it.

So that's the precedent set.

Goodbye to the entire UK merchant navy.

Liz Truss is on her knees in India begging Mhodi for a trade deal today. 

She can offer visas for Indian sailors to man the P&O boats. 

She'll need to keep it quiet though or the Daily Nazi types will be apoplectic. 

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Spaffer strikes again. Just 4 years of broken promises this time 👍

This is my concern regarding any banning of conversion therapy . 

43BD1CAB-7FFA-475D-97C1-678015DE42FF.jpeg

The Mighty Thor
11 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

5:46 it's one thing

9:42 no it's the other thing

4 hours.

4 ****ing hours.

What an absolute shambles of a human being that cretin is. 

The Hogfather
1 minute ago, The Mighty Thor said:

4 hours.

4 ****ing hours.

He perfectly embodies his morally bankrupt party.

10 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

As always an insightful and educational post from your good self 🤣🤣

Edited by sadj

dobmisterdobster

4 hours.

4 ****ing hours.

Getting worked up to the point of swearing because Paul Brand from ITV has dodgy sources. 😂😂

The Mighty Thor
6 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Getting worked up to the point of swearing because Paul Brand from ITV has dodgy sources. 😂😂

Yay it's April fool's day!

Mind you for some every day is a fool's day. 

Edited by The Mighty Thor

The Mighty Thor
7 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

It appears Paul Brand shares his 'dodgy sources' with the Tory Party press office, the BBC.

Who knew?

maroonlegions
On 31/03/2022 at 11:55, manaliveits105 said:

Kit Malthouse receives an extra £31,680 for his government job on top of his £84,144 MP salary. Not sure it's gonna be that tough for you, chief.
Tory who just got £2k pay rise says it will be 'quite tricky' to feed his kids

Meanwhile in Scotland Scotrail is back in public hands...?????

The Mighty Thor
3 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

Another Tory MP mired in sleaze

😂

They don't even care anymore. It's brazen. 

jack D and coke

It’s from Cummings but damning again…

Johnson is actual filth behind the smiling, babbling ****wit he makes out to be. 

4D0B7822-266A-408D-A356-6A8BA9F24C12.png