• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Real Maroonblood
17 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

You don’t engage because you’re unable.Β 
Keep posting wee brigadoon pics ya dingle.Β 

:illogical:

So why did he go into the garden? Who invited him into the garden? What was he told the reason for the invite into the garden was for? And did he bring his own bottle?Β 

Edited by Boy Daniel

1 hour ago, Horatio Caine said:

Yeah, of course it was a work thing.Β  Haven't we all been invited to meetings on a warm early summer evening where we've been told to BYOB and where nibbles have been provided? Took Bojo 25 minutes to work out it wasn't a work thing.Β  Allegedly.

Not true. He was there for 25 minutes and still left with the impression that it was a work thing. If you believe his version of events.

32 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

It was meant as a generic comment from me. I've not watched that moron as at work. Wouldn't watch anyway. Just disappointing James that when it comes to put an X for Yes you'd put X for No knowing full well that these creatures hate us!

Who hates "Us" ?Β 

13 minutes ago, Dazo said:

A lot froth on this thread this afternoon. You guys okay ? Take comfort in how intellectually superior you all are. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Oh i know , its an angry thread the dayΒ 

This issue was never goingΒ  to see a resignation. Absolutely no chance. In fact any media discussion suggesting it might was absurd, like pretending the politics was from some yesteryear.Β 

Β 

I'm not sure what would constitute resignation material. For the Tories and their cronies its a short list

Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

Haha Jesus man these people treat us like utter mugs.Β 

Β 

That ain't half of it, the more he spoke the more stupid he sounded, people like him really do think we are all zipped up the back.

3 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Douglas Ross now calling on BoJo to resign.

I saw that yesterday or the makings of it , clearly has an in with Sunak or someone. No way hed risk his career.

Nucky Thompson
5 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Douglas Ross now calling on BoJo to resign.

Ruth Davidson wasn't holding back eitherΒ 

3 minutes ago, sadj said:

I saw that yesterday or the makings of it , clearly has an in with Sunak or someone. No way hed risk his career.

Not the subtlest. Bit like his refereeing..

Footballfirst
4 minutes ago, sadj said:

Surely he must have an "in" with Ian Maxwell and Rod Petrie.Β 

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, AndyNic said:

Poor Boris.

Β 

However will he feed his *checks notes* 7 children.

Over ten apparently, like the 150k covid deaths it’s been understated.Β 

Pasquale for King
25 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Surely he must have an "in" with Ian Maxwell and Rod Petrie.Β 

Can’t see him running the line anytime soon, piling the weight on πŸ˜†. Back to just the three jobs, easier to remember when declaring earnings..

Footballfirst
1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Sky news just called DRoss a big hitter πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ€ͺ

I think that you must have misheard ...... "a big (s)hitter"Β :1092:

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

I think that you must have misheard ...... "a big (s)hitter"Β :1092:

Hahahahaha on form today FF πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸΎ

4 hours ago, Smithee said:

I don't recall work events being allowed

Β 

They were a one stage. if I remember the wheeze/joke in the run up to xmas 2020 was that folks should set up private companies to get round the family gathering restrictions. There were also restrictions of number of folks at tables and some firms were booking multiple tables next to each other to get round those rules too. Pretty mindless and not at all in the spirit of what was intended but hey ho.

1 hour ago, Dazo said:

A lot froth on this thread this afternoon. You guys okay ? Take comfort in how intellectually superior you all are. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Β 

:what:

joondalupjambo
40 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Murdo Fraser echoing DRross

Β 

Β 

The Scottish Tories will try and distance themselves as far away as possible from Bojo and all his antics.Β  If he manages to stay they are frightened of getting wiped out, or near to it in Scotland.Β  Do not think for one minute these folk actually care or have a moral compass.Β  It is simply self survival, that is their game.

The Real Maroonblood
25 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Sky news just called DRoss a big hitter πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ€ͺ

They'll be referring to Ruth Davidson as a big hitter as well.

:rofl:

Footballfirst
Just now, joondalupjambo said:

The Scottish Tories will try and distance themselves as far away as possible from Bojo and all his antics.Β  If he manages to stay they are frightened of getting wiped out, or near to it in Scotland.Β  Do not think for one minute these folk actually care or have a moral compass.Β  It is simply self survival, that is their game.

Yes. I think the count of those Tory MSPs who want BoJo to go is up to nine.

12 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Β 

They were a one stage. if I remember the wheeze/joke in the run up to xmas 2020 was that folks should set up private companies to get round the family gathering restrictions. There were also restrictions of number of folks at tables and some firms were booking multiple tables next to each other to get round those rules too. Pretty mindless and not at all in the spirit of what was intended but hey ho.

Β 

Fair enough, I can't remember breakfast never mind May 2020

joondalupjambo
Just now, Footballfirst said:

Yes. I think the count of those Tory MSPs who want BoJo to go is up to nine.

Jeez is their actually 9 of them up here, flipping heck how depressing is that.

The Mighty Thor

Talking about 'Scottish Tories' any comment from our Governor General Alister Jack?Β 

Β 

You know things are bleak when even the Uncle Tams can't get behind you ☹

The Mighty Thor
2 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

If you hung around long enough after Starmer was finished, you'd have heard one of the Tory backbenchers drop a none-too-subtle threat to the BBC that he's putting forward a 'defund the BBC' paper on Friday and invited Bozo to the pile on.

"Remember who holds the purse strings and say what we want you to say." Evil fokkers

That was Peter Bone.

One of the many utter helmets on those benches.Β 

20 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Β 

Fair enough, I can't remember breakfast never mind May 2020

Β 

lol Smithee TBH when it coves to the Covid dictates I'm ten minutes past caring - I'll continue to be considerate of others and comply in so much as I'm aware but I'll be buggered if I'm spending an hour a day keeping up with changes in the various rule books.

5 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

That was Peter Bone.

One of the many utter helmets on those benches.Β 

Β 

Bone has been begging for a ministerial position for years but is sadly,Β  for him,Β  trapped in his position as a useful idiot,Β  backbench cheerleader.Β  Too good at it.Β  Too loyal (sychophantic).Β  He's never quite cottoned on that you stand a better chance of getting a position under weak leaders if you represent a threat to the leader as an individual or as part of an alliance.Β Β 

2 hours ago, The Maroon Pound said:

Simon Cowell is getting marriedΒ 

Β 

2 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

I hope this doesn't bring down the monarchy. That would just be too much to bearΒ :sweeet:

Β 

2 hours ago, XB52 said:

Please tell me this is sarcasm. Surely not even the most brain dead of loyal tories can think he can continue

That's why I've put the pr sorry poster on ignore.Β 

Pointless talking to these folk.Β 

Bojo will be found not guilty as fas as the 20th goes. The public however will still have it in for him. Cummings however will have other stuff on him I bet.

jack D and coke
36 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Talking about 'Scottish Tories' any comment from our Governor General Alister Jack?Β 

Β 

You know things are bleak when even the Uncle Tams can't get behind you ☹

:greatpost:Β 

Nucky Thompson
2 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

Bojo will be found not guilty as fas as the 20th goes. The public however will still have it in for him. Cummings however will have other stuff on him I bet.

Cummings is drip feeding the information every few months. Every time it blows over and Boris thinks he's safe...Boom

Nucky Thompson
1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

:greatpost:Β 

Uncle Tams is utter shite patterΒ :vrface:

I cringe for them every time someone uses it

Konrad von Carstein
1 minute ago, Nucky Thompson said:

As shite patter as Krankie,Β  Cultists, Elsie McSelfie, Nippoleaon and the other assorted crap your side of the fence come out with?

2 hours ago, Taffin said:

Β 

I'm just not bothered by it as I don't agree with the restrictions so I'm not offended by their actions.Β 

Β 

As I say, the only thing that grates on me is the hypocrisy of them doing what they want whilst telling others not to.

Β 

It would be hypocritical of me though to not accept his apology in the way I accepted Sturgeon's given (for me) they both irritated me in the same way.

Β 

Of course if someone is actually angry because of their actual actions rather than the hypocrisy then it's a very different ball game for them and Johnson is of course much worse. If I was of that line of thinking then I'd furious, but I'm not. A garden party sounds nice, if I had a garden then I may have been very tempted to do the same.

Β 

'I'm not bothered by it but here's a heap of drivel nonetheless.'Β 

4 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Forts an prairs

11 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

As shite patter as Krankie,Β  Cultists, Elsie McSelfie, Nippoleaon and the other assorted crap your side of the fence come out with?

" Uncle Tom ( Tam) is offensive because it propagates an idea that minorities ( Or Scottish people) cannot think for themselves and they have to follow a certain ideology ( Nationalists)Β  otherwise they are betraying theirΒ community" .

Β 
Β 

The idea behind the phrase is racist.

4 hours ago, Taffin said:

I'll offer him the same response I gave Sturgeon.

Β 

Hypocritical and undermines his position to be able to tell us all what to do. That said he's now apologised, line under it and move on. Hopefully he's less lecturing going forwards.

Wow……

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

They'll be referring to Ruth Davidson as a big hitter as well.

:rofl:

I can’t comment on my old MSP as I would get banned 🀬