More Tory lies

aussieh

The Mighty Thor
2 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Love a **** :lol: 

Seriously who are these people. 

051A0230-0E86-4766-9194-278C124E62ED.jpeg

They actually go to a shop to pay 80 pence of their own cash money to buy this shit and then swallow the brainless tosh that they are being fed.

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone else see the rancid bit of gaslighting by Sir Charles Walker on the news?

Asked if people who were unable to see relatives during the 1st lockdown while No10 had parties are entitled to be angry.  He replied that he completely understands why people were angry and upset about the things they were unable to do because of lockdown because,  afterall,  he opposed lockdown from the start and throughout.

Boy's an absolute ***** of the highest order and represents everything that's rotten about that side of the house.

Edited by Victorian

I P Knightley
23 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Anyone else see the rancid bit of gaslighting by Sir Charles Walker on the news?

Asked if people who were unable to see relatives during the 1st lockdown while No10 had parties are entitled to be angry.  He replied that he completely understands why people were angry and upset about the things they were unable to do because of lockdown because,  afterall,  he opposed lockdown from the start and throughout.

Boy's an absolute ***** of the highest order and represents everything that's rotten about that side of the house.

He's the twat who prattled on in the HoC about carrying a pint of milk everywhere he goes as a protest.

It was a fairly empty chamber at the time and you could hear at least one of the MPs saying, "what's your point?"

Effing lunatic.

2 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

He's the twat who prattled on in the HoC about carrying a pint of milk everywhere he goes as a protest.

It was a fairly empty chamber at the time and you could hear at least one of the MPs saying, "what's your point?"

Effing lunatic.

The boy is a lunatic.  Wtf was the milk all about?

The Mighty Thor
29 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Speaks for itself

Oooft!

they'll be running out of fingers for the crumbling dyke of this shit show.

Move on comrades 👍

I P Knightley
13 minutes ago, Victorian said:

I was going to reply with a link as I have no explanation other than the fact that the guy is on a different planet.

There could be a party game where contestants have to watch the milk 'speech' from the start to the finish without saying "WTF!". The one to last longest is the winner. I bombed out after about 20 seconds, and I've seen it before.

The Mighty Thor

Spaffer regrets the way things happened but not the fact that they did happen.

It's back to their classic 'i'm sorry you feel that way' defence.

The Mighty Thor

'It's up to the honourable member about how he conducts himself in this place' Spaffer to Kier Starmer 😂

That's quite a statement. 

What an utterly sickeningly shameless feeble excuse for a leader. If he isn't toppled by this then his party will topple him from within. The Tories have much previous for this - Heath, Thatcher and Ian Duncan Smith.

Selkirk_Jambo
9 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

'It's up to the honourable member about how he conducts himself in this place' Spaffer to Kier Starmer 😂

That's quite a statement. 

I genuinely almost choked when he said that :D 

The lack of self awareness is staggering

Jeffros Furios
14 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

He is not going anywhere. Let that sink in. 

Correct , he doesn't care and nothing ever sticks .. the guy is a rat 

3 hours ago, Riccarton3 said:

There seems to be a consistent narrative from our national broadcaster that suggests it is the charisma and resiliance that gets Johnson out of various messes. Is it not more to do with media support like this and a following that turns a blind eye to everything?

Could you imagine if it was Nippy, Krankie, Elsie, Chief Mammy! The unionist roasters on here would have heart failure with their red faced beelin!

The British state has been in a state for decades. 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 hour ago, Victorian said:

My guess is the dairy farmers being forced to provide milk at below marketprices. Although, I would assume it's probably on the back of a capitalist, Tory policy that it happens.

The Mighty Thor

The house is just bubbling with laughter at the utterly shite questions being asked by the shills in the lying party.

Not today boys eh?

3 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

The house is just bubbling with laughter at the utterly shite questions being asked by the shills in the lying party.

Not today boys eh?

Washing Machines!

11 minutes ago, Selkirk_Jambo said:

I genuinely almost choked when he said that :D 

The lack of self awareness is staggering

But it's not a lack of self awareness it really isn't. That would offer an 'out'.

manaliveits105

Not today boys eh?

It’s more like a Nippy primed question time ra day 

8 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Not today boys eh?

Bunch of stooges --- Does my honourable friend agree -- Hope that smirking MP for Stoke on Trent is emptied by his constituents

The Mighty Thor
6 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

It’s more like a Nippy primed question time ra day 

Oh didn't you know that the questions at Westminster have to be provided up front so that the useless lying sack of shit of a pm can attempt to lie his way through them? 

21 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Pretty honest assessment from Ruth Davidson…

She's made it obvious on many occasions that she can't stick Bongo. He will probably survive this episode though he certainly shouldn't. He will be ousted from within I reckon. I can see  a leadership challenge, even by a stalking horse backbencher to pave the way for a serious candidate to take him on. According to surveys, about a third of Tory voters want rid.

32 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

He knows the game is up, he looks a defeated man, dead man walking and he knows it.

I thought the complete opposite.

He knows if he just says he thought it was a work event he can plead ignorance. He doesn't care if he looks stupid. That's his whole shtick. He knows he won't get chucked out for being stupid. And he knows, like the Xmas party's, that the news will move on within a week.

Then we will get the outcome of the investigation. Want to know what it is? Here you go.

We accept that mistake were made at a number of occasions and that the perception of these events to the public look bad. However we believe the main focus of them were work events and there is no evidence to suggest otherwise. It is regrettable that on some occasions mistakes were made in terms of numbers of people at the events and going forward our provcesses will ensure it doesn't happen again.

Nobody to blame. No further resignations.

jack D and coke

Oh didn't you know that the questions at Westminster have to be provided up front so that the useless lying sack of shit of a pm can attempt to lie his way through them? 

A poster who never engages anyone. He hasn’t got the minerals or the brains to debate anyone cos he’d get thrown about the threads like a cheap tracksuit. Brainless, childish posting. 
Continual custard pies in his own puss tho so that’s good😀

jack D and coke
6 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

She's made it obvious on many occasions that she can't stick Bongo. He will probably survive this episode though he certainly shouldn't. He will be ousted from within I reckon. I can see  a leadership challenge, even by a stalking horse backbencher to pave the way for a serious candidate to take him on. According to surveys, about a third of Tory voters want rid.

He’ll survive without doubt. 
The Daily Express hero worshipping again this morning. 
Wild man. 

45 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I thought he was on camera several times through December telling us that all the rules had been followed?

Indeed

33 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Pretty honest assessment from Ruth Davidson…

Fair play - 2 years Starmer has avoided saying resign. Today he actually said it.

5 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

He knows if he just says he thought it was a work event he can plead ignorance. He doesn't care if he looks stupid. That's his whole shtick. He knows he won't get chucked out for being stupid. And he knows, like the Xmas party's, that the news will move on within a week.

Then we will get the outcome of the investigation. Want to know what it is? Here you go.

We accept that mistake were made at a number of occasions and that the perception of these events to the public look bad. However we believe the main focus of them were work events and there is no evidence to suggest otherwise. It is regrettable that on some occasions mistakes were made in terms of numbers of people at the events and going forward our provcesses will ensure it doesn't happen again.

I took his demeanour more as you have than the previous poster.

Sky News still going with Bojo apologises. 

6 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Well he's already making some form of excuses really about the event. I'm betting it'll be more around  " the pressures of the time got to us, we had to let off some steam after all we got a world beating vaccination programme etc. saved many lives due to that".  That's how it will now be reframed.