• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jeffros Furios
6 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

People can't admit they're wrong these days. Double down instead of backing down.

I get that people don't like the SNP and are Unionists and didn't like Labour under Corbyn etc 

But no one can slavishly keep voting Tory with this amount of corruption and lies.  

Watched the tory MP for Lichfield give an amazing performance on how to justify the booze party. He said that the people who work in Downing street had been working 18hr days and that they were in a working bubble ( ie no outsiders) so the chance of infection was low. He also said that if Boris has a failing he is very loyal to his staff and cares deeply about them....😂😂. Honestly you could not make it up, they have started to circle the wagons already, unbelievable.

48 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

Just watching a rerun of that Health Minister Edward Argar interview being grilled on Sky News. He like others in this atrocious government are dodging the elephant in the room. They just won’t admit Boris is useless or any rules were broken. Despite both being true. 

It isn't appropriate for Boris to answer the direct question, were you at this party?

Why was it appropriate for him to answer the same direct question then?

SectionDJambo
4 minutes ago, micole said:

Watched the tory MP for Lichfield give an amazing performance on how to justify the booze party. He said that the people who work in Downing street had been working 18hr days and that they were in a working bubble ( ie no outsiders) so the chance of infection was low. He also said that if Boris has a failing he is very loyal to his staff and cares deeply about them....😂😂. Honestly you could not make it up, they have started to circle the wagons already, unbelievable.

Nobody seems to have worked harder than the Downing Street staff during the early days of the pandemic. I wonder why we didn’t all clap our hands and bang pots together every week for them instead of the NHS workers.

Imagine if the NHS staff had all got together for a byob party in the hospital car parks after yet another long shift of trying to keep increasing numbers of seriously I’ll people alive. They all work together after all.

Michael Ellis hiding behind “it’s under investigation” line. 
Blackford asked a really good question, was Sue Grey at the party on the 20th May 2020. Now that would be a atomic bomb under this rotten government if she was. 

The Mighty Thor

apparently according to the succession of paid shills the house's time is better spent doing other things.

Now is not the time.

Move on comrades.

Dennis Reynolds

Hard to get annoyed anymore when you know nothing will happen.

They're accountable to absolutely no one and can seemingly do what they like.

25 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

I get that people don't like the SNP and are Unionists and didn't like Labour under Corbyn etc 

But no one can slavishly keep voting Tory with this amount of corruption and lies.  

I liked Labour under Corbyn . He would have savaged Boris and that lot regarding all this crap .

22 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

The lack of Tories in the chamber speaks volumes.

And what I mean by that, is the lack of support for the Tory reply.

55 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

The lack of Tories in the chamber speaks volumes.

And what I mean by that, is the lack of support for the Tory reply.

Or can't stomach facing opposition benches is more believable

50 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

Nobody seems to have worked harder than the Downing Street staff during the early days of the pandemic. I wonder why we didn’t all clap our hands and bang pots together every week for them instead of the NHS workers.

Imagine if the NHS staff had all got together for a byob party in the hospital car parks after yet another long shift of trying to keep increasing numbers of seriously I’ll people alive. They all work together after all.

My wife is a nurse and at this moment in time they're not even allowed to share a car into work, despite working in close proximity to each other all day! These attempts by the tories to justify the parties will rightly be ridiculed by the public.

42 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

My wife is a nurse and at this moment in time they're not even allowed to share a car into work, despite working in close proximity to each other all day! These attempts by the tories to justify the parties will rightly be ridiculed by the public.

And there you have it. These fuds can have a wee party cause they work so so hard but NHS workers have to toe the line. It really is disgusting, they don't give a monkeys about anyone but themselves .....😡😡

I P Knightley
19 hours ago, Riccarton3 said:

I think the garden party attendees stood to applaud the NHS.

It wasnae a Thursday so they didnae give a shit.

Fair play to Bozo, though. The day after the party, he was their on the doorstep doing his best impression of a sealion.

18 hours ago, Victorian said:

Were you there?

Erm,  it's up to some woman to find out / invent the answer.

I've had some big parties with way too much booze taken on but I've never had to ask a civil servant to find out for me whether I'd been there.

3 hours ago, Smithee said:

More than 100 emails went out and not one of those ****ers has said a word in the year and a half since.

And that's just this one story

The whole Westminster machine's broken, set up by the elite, for the elite. They're used to playing by different rules, it'll never change.

Think of all the politicians, staff, police, family members that will have known about this.

And this is just a wee party, now think about the serious stuff.

****ing wake up Scotland!

Assuming (a) Sue Grey wasn't one of the hundred and (b ) Sue Gray is as fearless as we're being told, we really ought to be given all hundred names.

There's a suggestion that a couple might have approached the press before now but are stymied as the editors are, by and large, chums of Bozo.

I'd also point out that whistleblowing can be enormously stressful and there may have been one or two who would have had genuine fear of the consequences of flagging this up. Not all of them, though. They're mainly just ****s.

1 hour ago, micole said:

That would be Michael Fabric*nt; a man who can't even be honest about his own hair. He's a horrendous human being. If the people of Lichfield think he's a good representation of them, then I'm glad to have never been to Lichfield.

20 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Oh hai!!!!

Boris and lies are like buses... think the lies are arriving faster than the buses at the moment though.

4 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Considering nobody can get in or out of Downing Street without the police knowing they’re obviously well aware of these parties. The Met’s reputation is also in absolute tatters these days. 
There’s literally no one in this country you can trust anymore but there’s been anything like Johnson or this govt before. Smirking and laughing like benny hill when asked serious questions. The fact he was bought/corrupted for some carpets, curtains and wallpaper sums the prick up. Not a care in the world. 
Even after the brexit shambles and lies unfolding and we’re having to tolerate this ***** and other wankers like Farage on our TVs…
Scotland still holding on to the leg too..

:cornette:

And our FM getting a hard time because of well intentioned restrictions. 

Johnston got lucky that the new variant was mild. 

Dean Winchester
30 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Mines also. From next week a large portion of them won't even be allowed to park onsite at the Royal which will probably mean an extra hour of travelling at either end of their shifts. Farcical.

3 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

Douglas Ross certainly not getting behind Johnson. He says he needs to resign if he broke the rules. 

Late flag

The Real Maroonblood
10 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

Douglas Ross certainly not getting behind Johnson. He says he needs to resign if he broke the rules. 

How is Ross getting on re-his expenses?

16 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

How is Ross getting on re-his expenses?

Is it relevant or whatabootery? Rhetorical question don’t bother answering. 

28 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

Prick's just fishing for a Lordship like Wee Ruthy got.

2 minutes ago, Cade said:

Prick's just fishing for a Lordship like Wee Ruthy got.

Well he’s just shot himself if that’s what he was trying to do. 
He’s the only Tory that I’ve heard said he should resign if he’s guilty 

WorldChampions1902
3 hours ago, Boy Daniel said:

I remember reading somewhere in the past the Johnson would be gone by February this year. Not long to wait now. 

I predicted it on here months ago. For a myriad of very good reasons.

This Junta now faces a massive dilemma. Dominic Cummings has a sh**load of damning material on Johnson and is undoubtedly behind much of the mischief-making to date. He has drip-fed plenty so far, with more to come.

The Tories now have little option but to ditch Clownshoes. If they don’t, more and more material will make its way into the public domain, inflicting even more damage on this lame-duck government, with the prospect of disenfranchising swathes of Tory cultists. That has implications for future GE’s. They have reached a tipping point IMHO.

joondalupjambo
3 hours ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Many people will vote for the party that the media tell them to.   

Many will vote for the party they think will put more money in their pockets and allow them to maintain their current lifestyles.

Many will vote based on sound bites only.

Many in England in a two horse race will vote for a party because they do not like the person, or their personality of the other party.

And on, and on and on and it goes.

Boris is exploiting the style of a populous politician, as was Jeremy Corbyn funnily enough however see first point above.  It was the media who told the English not to vote for Corbyn because he was a nasty, leftie, dangerous old codger.  What was left?  Boris, a chap who was going to get rid of Johnny foreigner and wave the Union Jack in the faces of those pesky Europeans.

The key to the next General Election will be not people's memory, not who went to what knees up, how many died of Covid, not how many refugees were killed in boats because of UK policy but it will simply be is the next Tory splaffer more acceptable to the elite than Stamer.   As soon as Boris is removed the Tory party will believe that they can start with a clean slate and boy will the media help them do that.  Then voters will be told who is best to vote for by Rupert Murdoch and his media empire.  He controls the elections not the voters.

So sorry a bit of a ramble but in answer to your key question, yes the masses can keep slavishly keep voting Tory and that is the very scary thing in all of this.

1 hour ago, luckydug said:

Lucky ? Everything coming out of SA said it was mild. 

52 minutes ago, Dean Winchester said:

Mines also. From next week a large portion of them won't even be allowed to park onsite at the Royal which will probably mean an extra hour of travelling at either end of their shifts. Farcical.

Yeah, scandalous really. The shuttle bus times from the park and ride are just silly too. For a 7.30 shift my wife would have to be parked in time to get the 6.45 shuttle bus. That's what time she normally leaves home.

She gets home after finishing at 8 at about 8.45 at the moment and that's now going to be more like 9.30 then back in for another 12 and a half hour shift 10 hours later.

And if she is on a late shift she will be leaving the hospital at about 10.40 and having to find her way to the park and ride. Or pay 20 odd quid to park for the day.

Skivingatwork

Incredible that some people in Scotland would rather be governed by the open corruption of this party, the outdated forelock tugging system that underpins it and all based in another country.

🤷‍♂️

18 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

YouGov/Sky News poll shows 56% of those asked think BoJo should resign.

lcimg-f9118920-d144-44ca-81ac-e372a57a7646.thumb.jpg.30f3d6020d472867d6c52ec61dde38f0.jpg

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-news-live-latest-uk-downing-street-party-boris-johnson-lockdown-omicron-coronavirus-12507015

His time as PM is rapidly running out.

I can’t get my head around why 27% think he shouldn’t resign. They must be liars and charlatans too! 

1 hour ago, Dean Winchester said:

How's that?

Mrs JJ is lucky that at the BGH the car parking is free.

1 minute ago, Boy Daniel said:

I can’t get my head around why 27% think he shouldn’t resign. They must be liars and charlatans too! 

Probably the Tory hardcore, who will vote Tory no matter what or who is in charge.

1 minute ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Probably the Tory hardcore, who will vote Tory no matter what or who is in charge.

Speaking of such, where is manaliveits105, he's awfy quiet? Comrade, are you there?

Jeffros Furios
1 hour ago, Cruyff said:

The absolute nick of these *****.

images.jpeg.c64f6009b7c7a93874ba886bda57eb9d.jpeg

v2-Michael-Fabricantv3.thumb.jpg.a57debd9c236ee3d58b0a868f397d523.jpg

3030.thumb.jpg.e35e0f764ac1ddcff8a7bec101ed17cc.jpg

michael-gove-govea.gif

I would love to inflict pain on Rees Mogg 

1 minute ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Even they will turn when it becomes likely that Boris is going to cost them the Election. 

If the men in grey suits can bin Margaret Thatcher they will have no hesitation in sacking Johnson. 

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, luckydug said:

Johnson has no political capital left that’s for sure, who is going to listen to him now? All these little leaks are no errors. He’s over a barrel with all his donors and they’re making certain he’s locking down nothing imo. I also feel NS is getting towards the end of hers too. Certainly with me anyway. 
I’ve tried my best not to criticise any leaders on this as it’s a shitshow and an utter minefield to manoeuvre but with all signs pointing to this one being milder it possibly was the wrong call. But she’s done the right thing today so fair enough. 

Edited by jack D and coke

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, jack D and coke said:

Johnson has no political capital left that’s for sure, who is going to listen to him now? All these little leaks are no errors. He’s over a barrel with all his donors and they’re making certain he’s locking down imo. I also

feel NS is getting towards the end of hers too. Certainly with me anyway. 
I’ve tried my best not to criticise any leaders on this as it’s a shitshow and an utter minefield to manoeuvre but with all signs pointing to this one being milder it possibly was the wrong call. But she’s done the right thing today so fair enough. 

Good post.

Dean Winchester
6 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

How's that?

Mrs JJ is lucky that at the BGH the car parking is free.

They're changing it so staff can only park there with a permit and you basically have to live a good hours drive away to be eligible for that :lol: Before the pandemic they used to be able to pay £7 a day (Outrageous considering the work they do) but I don't believe this is an option anymore.

So nurses are expected to start shift work whiling adhere to a park and ride bus schedule (see Sooperstars post above) or have a lengthy walk to park their cars.

jack D and coke
18 minutes ago, Skivingatwork said:

Incredible that some people in Scotland would rather be governed by the open corruption of this party, the outdated forelock tugging system that underpins it and all based in another country.

🤷‍♂️

Afraid of the future that’s what. 
People like Nigel Farage steering what direction your country goes in for the love of **** :lol: 
Absolutely mind blowing. 

10 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Johnson has no political capital left that’s for sure, who is going to listen to him now? All these little leaks are no errors. He’s over a barrel with all his donors and they’re making certain he’s locking down imo. I also

feel NS is getting towards the end of hers too. Certainly with me anyway. 

When the evidence changes, so should the policy. Feels like that's what happened today. I understood the precautionary approach but it would have only been tolerated to a point. That point has been reached.

I don't think NS is going anywhere any time soon and to be fair, why should she. As for Johnson, who knows. He will try and ride this out but ultimately, it's up to his bank benchers.

The last few weeks should have been a win for Johnson. But yet again, he has ****ed it.

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, jambogaza said:

When the evidence changes, so should the policy. Feels like that's what happened today. I understood the precautionary approach but it would have only been tolerated to a point. That point has been reached.

I don't think NS is going anywhere any time soon and to be fair, why should she. As for Johnson, who knows. He will try and ride this out but ultimately, it's up to his bank benchers.

The last few weeks should have been a win for Johnson. But yet again, he has ****ed it.

He has and his stammering smirking carry on has had me seething lately. His stupid ****ing hair and dishevelled look what a nick he is, an utter riddy. 
I can’t see anyway at all he rides this one out frankly. Listening to the presser from the same day about what we were all being told to do was insane…too many people are raging about it.