More Tory lies

aussieh

Ex member of the SaS
On 20/12/2021 at 18:49, manaliveits105 said:

Shame good journalist - she does her job and reports the news rather than try and affect the news like Peston and the other fandans 

Disagree, she was in a group throwing questions to Boris and she was goading him into a stricter lockdown. Telling him the public want lockdown when he didn't want more.

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

jack D and coke
3 hours ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Disagree, she was in a group throwing questions to Boris and she was goading him into a stricter lockdown. Telling him the public want lockdown when he didn't want more.

You’ll soon realise he’s purely at the lash (or on it, one of the two) with these types of posts mate :lol: 

Edited by jack D and coke

With all the talk about energy prices going theough the roof next year, let's not forget this little nugget (Labour currently attacking Tories on the additional £3 billion in tax they'll extract and pushing for  VAT cut - now that we're taking back control).

12 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

With all the talk about energy prices going theough the roof next year, let's not forget this little nugget (Labour currently attacking Tories on the additional £3 billion in tax they'll extract and pushing for  VAT cut - now that we're taking back control).

It's depressing to stop and think what people will believe from these blatant *******s

WorldChampions1902
2 hours ago, HartleyLegend3 said:

These things happen. Time to move on (over a newly tarmacced driveway in luxury limousine at our expense).

Move along now.

Boris is barry.

2 hours ago, HartleyLegend3 said:

I see it's a track leading to a privately owned museum and art house on his grounds and it was them who applied for the money. It doesn't lead to his house and is in fact a mile away from his house.

That guy fathered a child at 75 btw, his wife was 37.

That poor woman :(

5 hours ago, Smithee said:

I see it's a track leading to a privately owned museum and art house on his grounds and it was them who applied for the money. It doesn't lead to his house and is in fact a mile away from his house.

I doubt she's poor now ;)

16 hours ago, Smithee said:

Absolutely. It's the type of grant available to any down trodden hard working family who own a private museum or art gallery 😂

WorldChampions1902
42 minutes ago, RobboM said:

Absolutely. It's the type of grant available to any down trodden hard working family who own a private museum or art gallery 😂

Perfectly consistent with the Tory MP that claimed thousands on his expenses to have his moat cleaned. Dunno what your point is?  ::troll::

5 hours ago, RobboM said:

I should have said charity run. But aye, it's not a good look.

The second party sums up this Tory Party. 
Great Kenny Everett nails it. 

I am enjoying repeats of the Kenny Everett Video Show. This one 1979. 

Edited by Boy Daniel

https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/boris-johnson-rejects-energy-bill-213545463.html

Boris Johnson has indicated that he will not cut VAT on energy bills because it would help “a lot of people who perhaps don’t need the support” with rising living costs.

Speaking at a televised Downing Street press conference, Mr Johnson was challenged about a vow he himself made in May 2016 to scrap VAT from energy bills if Britons voted Leave.

4 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/boris-johnson-rejects-energy-bill-213545463.html

Boris Johnson has indicated that he will not cut VAT on energy bills because it would help “a lot of people who perhaps don’t need the support” with rising living costs.

Speaking at a televised Downing Street press conference, Mr Johnson was challenged about a vow he himself made in May 2016 to scrap VAT from energy bills if Britons voted Leave.

Read that looked at your avatar , read it again looked back at your avatar and just though “apt”

The Mighty Thor
22 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

BoJo called out for telling porkies today at PMQ.

She even offered him the opportunity to correct the record before he kicked off his covid statement.

Surprisingly he declined. 

Who mentioned food shortages ?

https://www.gbc.gi/news/morrisonsemployee-awarded-mbe-her-work-ensuring-post-brexit-food-supply-gibraltar?fbclid=IwAR1pOMmQlk0UVX-P13w8Hwo_mwZxXhLdhCW-P4lDhaWYWqfh5SarLJAxKjs

"Morrisons employee awarded MBE for her work ensuring post-Brexit food supply to Gibraltar"

Morrisons says Ms Johnson was the person who worked with suppliers, customs agents, hauliers, government officials and the Gibraltar store management team to try to maintain the best possible availability of staple products.

Edited by NANOJAMBO

The Mighty Thor

And in today's '101 in bullshit excuses that sound brilliant in your own head', meet Boris. 

Boris forgot that he'd sent WhatsApp messages begging for £58,000 from a donor because he'd changed his phone.

These Tories are pretty shit with mobile technologies. They're forever misplacing phones or forgetting what they've sent. 

Anyways.....move on comrades 👍

2 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

And in today's '101 in bullshit excuses that sound brilliant in your own head', meet Boris. 

Boris forgot that he'd sent WhatsApp messages begging for £58,000 from a donor because he'd changed his phone.

These Tories are pretty shit with mobile technologies. They're forever misplacing phones or forgetting what they've sent. 

Anyways.....move on comrades 👍

The giveaway is he "changed phone numbers."

Presumably ALL the WhatsApp groups he'll be a member of weren't accessible either - but he didn't notice anything was wrong - bearing in mind they use Whats App a LOT. 

The Mighty Thor
47 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

The giveaway is he "changed phone numbers."

Presumably ALL the WhatsApp groups he'll be a member of weren't accessible either - but he didn't notice anything was wrong - bearing in mind they use Whats App a LOT. 

Nobody is asking the obvious 'what you couldn't remember asking for £58k'

I'd remember that. It's not exactly tapping a tenner til payday 😂

1 minute ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Nobody is asking the obvious 'what you couldn't remember asking for £58k'

I'd remember that. It's not exactly tapping a tenner til payday 😂

👍

What's a real spewer is that the guy is obviously furious about being used,  abused,  deceived.  But he hasn't altered his findings or even reopened the review.  He's stuck to the end decision that wasn't really ever up for discussion from the outset.

A placeman placed in to perform a whitewash and they can't even do that without making a mug out of him.  

JudyJudyJudy
6 hours ago, Victorian said:

I think she was one of those vile c**** who went out of their way to ensure they voted on ensuring that those on disability lost £30 each way to their monies. Andrew Lloyd Webber flew from America to vote and also Karen Brady voted for it too. Scum .

Apologies sincere or otherwise just won’t cut it anymore. He needs removed because he is not gout resign or change. 

Boris Johnson has issued a “humble and sincere” apology to Lord Geidt, his ethics adviser, for withholding critical messages from an inquiry into the refurbishment of the prime minister’s Downing Street flat.

In a letter to Johnson released today Geidt said that it was “plainly unsatisfactory” that he had not been shown WhatsApp messages the prime minister had exchanged with the millionaire Tory donor Lord Brownlow of Shurlock Row. The messages, in which Johnson asked Brownlow to arrange for further money to do up the flat, which he said was “still a bit of a tip”, cast doubt on Johnson’s original claims to Geidt that he was unaware who was paying for the work.

Not a Tory pig but politics related.

Jack Dromey MP has died today.  He spoke in parliament yesterday.  :(

Husband of Harriet Harmon.

Seems that Michelle Mone referred that company for a government PPE contract 5 days before it was even formally incorporated as a company

Referring companies that don't yet exist and have financial links to your husband????

:interehjrling:

1 hour ago, Cade said:

Seems that Michelle Mone referred that company for a government PPE contract 5 days before it was even formally incorporated as a company

Referring companies that don't yet exist and have financial links to your husband????

Remember the SNP are bad though!

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, Cade said:

😂

It's absolutely brilliant. It's blatant full-on corruption and they couldn't give a shiny shite what you peasants think. 

:wonga:

The "Man WHo Claims to be Dom" is putting some interesting stuff out on Twitter about where (not) to look for illegal parties.

The Mighty Thor
9 hours ago, Victorian said:

It is. 

She's in fine form there.

Every article like that I read I come back to the same fundamental question; who the **** is voting for these reptiles? 

WorldChampions1902
On 08/01/2022 at 07:56, The Mighty Thor said:

It is. 

She's in fine form there.

Every article like that I read I come back to the same fundamental question; who the **** is voting for these reptiles? 

We all know plenty of people who voted for these “reptiles”, although I suspect, given the widespread raping and pillaging of our public funds, I believe pigs with snouts in trough would be a more appropriate description.

A3AC0466-3FDF-48F4-ABF9-D947CCB8F7DC.jpeg

"If I just keep voting Tory, eventually they'll give me a multi-million quid PPE contract or a Knighthood and make me one of the Elite, I'm almost there!"

That is genuinely how many of their voters think.