Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

FFS. If people just forget their ‘cult’ for just one minute and contemplate that last line, “Deregulate financial markets”. That was one of the main reasons for the last financial crash in 2008. Deregulation allowed the Financial sharks to indulge in their dodgy property-related financial transactions (sub-prime anyone?) and lax/cheap credit.

Of course, anyone who watched the films ,”Inside Job” and “The Big Short”, will realise that it is just a matter of time, before we do it all again.

I'm  kinda hoping Steve Baker gets the brexit gig (again) and we can sit back and watch the Tory party implode. It's long overdue that he and the influence of American money from the likes of Bannon & the Koch brothers was exposed for what it is - a right wing attack on our society.

In the meantime I'm enjoying the tweets saying that Frost quit because the Treasury told Johnson in no uncertain terms that if he pursued a confrontation with the EU and triggered Article 16 it would mean a disastrous trade war. Wonderful, if true. Reality now biting all over the place and the liars are being exposed. 

WorldChampions1902
2 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Looks like George Osborne has decided to launch his own fightback. 

Osborne bitter that Brexit has severely damaged the family’s long-established wallpaper business. How sad.

1 minute ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Osborne bitter that Brexit has severely damaged the family’s long-established wallpaper business. How sad.

😆

WorldChampions1902
1 hour ago, NANOJAMBO said:

I'm  kinda hoping Steve Baker gets the brexit gig (again) and we can sit back and watch the Tory party implode. It's long overdue that he and the influence of American money from the likes of Bannon & the Koch brothers was exposed for what it is - a right wing attack on our society.

In the meantime I'm enjoying the tweets saying that Frost quit because the Treasury told Johnson in no uncertain terms that if he pursued a confrontation with the EU and triggered Article 16 it would mean a disastrous trade war. Wonderful, if true. Reality now biting all over the place and the liars are being exposed. 

I have been saying since the Referendum result that we will rejoin the Single Market and Customs Union within 5 years of leaving. That prediction is now looking rather pessimistic, given the s**t show as it is now. Not enough popcorn to go round to keep pace with this unfolding debacle.

But they knew what they voted for. Roll on January!

:facepalm:

Edited by WorldChampions1902

48 minutes ago, Cade said:

Liz Truss gets the Brexit job, on top of her role as Foreign Sec.

:rofl:

They're just trolling us now aren't they 😂😂😂😂

Footballfirst
1 hour ago, Cade said:

15 May 2020

1826.jpg?width=620&quality=85&auto=forma

Pizza and wine garden party at #10.

You could argue for those who are seated that it was a business lunch/meeting that they had taken outside to reduce the risk of infection.

Not quite the same for those standing together, although there does seem to be an awareness of social distancing albeit at less than the 2m that was in force at the time.

image.png.96bed1a57fd895c8c10e776beab33894.png

Brexiteers are NEVER EVER going to take responsibility for the Brexit shitshow. Should have appointed Rees-Mogg, the ****ing cuckoo clock that is Steve Baker or even ****ing Farage to clean up their Brexit shit.

manaliveits105
1 hour ago, Cade said:

15 May 2020

Is that really the best our reds under the bed can come up with now - if so Boris may well end up  keeping his job 

manaliveits105

Downing Street insists the picture shows a "staff meeting".

"As we said last week, work meetings often take place in the Downing Street garden in the summer months. On this occasion there were staff meetings following a No10 press conference," said a spokesman.

"Downing Street is the prime minister's home as well as his workplace. The prime minister's wife lives in Number 10 and therefore also legitimately uses the garden."

seems fair enough:greggy:

11 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

The prime minister's wife lives in Number 10

She (A Prime Minister Wife) live in the flat above Number 11 

2 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

You could argue for those who are seated that it was a business lunch/meeting that they had taken outside to reduce the risk of infection.

Not quite the same for those standing together, although there does seem to be an awareness of social distancing albeit at less than the 2m that was in force at the time.

They're all swigging wine and there's not a laptop in sight (they wouldn't be able to use wifi anyway for security reasons). And Carrie - maybe she made the sandwiches. 

Looks like the proles weren't being provided with any seating though. 

Looks like the Met just turned a blind eye to everything that went on. 

2 hours ago, RobboM said:

image.png.96bed1a57fd895c8c10e776beab33894.png

Brexiteers are NEVER EVER going to take responsibility for the Brexit shitshow. Should have appointed Rees-Mogg, the ****ing cuckoo clock that is Steve Baker or even ****ing Farage to clean up their Brexit shit.

JRM, Baker or Bridgen,  would've made my Christmas. 

4 hours ago, Cade said:

15 May 2020

A staff piss up with an interloper sitting next to the Eton Mess. 
absolutely no way that is classified as a staff meeting. 

4 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

That's Cummings and the PMs PPS.

Just a few hours before that picture was taken, Matt Hancock had spelled out the current guidance at a press conference.

That guidance was "you can only meet one person not from your household outdoors, and you should keep a distance of two metres"

Schools, pubs and restaurants were all still shut.

And here there's these pricks having a feckin garden party.

The Real Maroonblood
6 minutes ago, LMc said:

The amount of impromptu drinks these folk have at work is astonishing.

That’ll be the reason for huge expenses on behalf of the taxpayer.

When I think back to those early days, imprisoned in your house and stopping the kids from going near their loved ones, it is really upsetting. 

If this lot were pictured having a lockdown game of Twister,  they would still say it was work related.

Video comes out with him shagging the Arcuri bint... work spaff.

jack D and coke
31 minutes ago, Bindy Badgy said:

Blaaaddy ell…is someone standing with the “CLAP” cards? That’s an excruciating watch :lol: there’s something about a woman who’s a Tory as well. Much nastier than their male counterparts. 

15 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Blaaaddy ell…is someone standing with the “CLAP” cards? That’s an excruciating watch :lol: there’s something about a woman who’s a Tory as well. Much nastier than their male counterparts. 

The second hand embarrassment that I get from it makes it hard to get through in one sitting.

Edited by Bindy Badgy

1 hour ago, Der Kaiser said:

A work meeting?

Anyone spot just one Laptop, File, Folder......or even a pen and paper?

Boris.....just **** off.

They're tying themselves in knots over this one.

It was a work meeting. So as you say, where is the paperwork, minutes, agenda, notes even? And are we to say that the PM is making important decisions while bevvied?

Oh no, it was drinks to discuss work after normal working hours. Righto, so it was a social occasion then.

WorldChampions1902
17 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Is that really the best our reds under the bed can come up with now - if so Boris may well end up  keeping his job 

Below is a screen grab from the government Coronavirus ad that was broadcast on the same day as that garden party photo was taken. Your persistent denial of this Junta’s “one rule for them” is what makes them think that they can continue to do whatever they want. But you refuse to see that.

6B10DC24-6F83-4346-9B49-2F8812F03DCC.jpeg

17 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Below is a screen grab from the government Coronavirus ad that was broadcast on the same day as that garden party photo was taken. Your persistent denial of this Junta’s “one rule for them” is what makes them think that they can continue to do whatever they want. But you refuse to see that.

6B10DC24-6F83-4346-9B49-2F8812F03DCC.jpeg

No one takes him seriously. We all know if that had been the likes of us and the police found out about it, we'd be in deep doodoo

WorldChampions1902
12 minutes ago, Smithee said:

No one takes him seriously. We all know if that had been the likes of us and the police found out about it, we'd be in deep doodoo

I understand your point completely. The problem we have unfortunately, is that far too many people continue to excuse the unforgivable. And until we manage to get sufficient numbers of people to wake up to the reality of what this shower are inflicting on us all, we will continue to endure more of the same.

Coming back to your point, I agree that I am probably p*****g in the wind as far as this member is concerned.

6 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

I understand your point completely. The problem we have unfortunately, is that far too many people continue to excuse the unforgivable. And until we manage to get sufficient numbers of people to wake up to the reality of what this shower are inflicting on us all, we will continue to endure more of the same.

Coming back to your point, I agree that I am probably p*****g in the wind as far as this member is concerned.

He's a braindead troll and a slavering halfwit. 

2 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

He's either a troll or one of the many legitimate idiots out there who really do hold those views. Either way he's not really worth wasting your time or energy on.

WorldChampions1902
18 hours ago, Boy Daniel said:

It was a Cobra Meeting. Other brands of alcohol were also available.

The Mighty Thor

Just saw a clip of Spaffer from earlier. He looks like a man under pressure. 

To be fair he looks like a burst couch ordinarily but looks worse now

3 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Just block him. One of JKBs supertrolls.