More Tory lies

aussieh

I P Knightley
54 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Gove conspicuous by his absence. 

I understand that that's related to other matters. He's dealing with a rather large Colombian trade delegation. 

Truss is also keeping a low profile but most fingers are pointing at Sunak.

• Replies 27.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Mighty Thor
37 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

I understand that that's related to other matters. He's dealing with a rather large Colombian trade delegation. 

Truss is also keeping a low profile but most fingers are pointing at Sunak.

😂

Truss hasn't got the wherewithal to be devious. She's Dorries/Raab level stupid. 

6 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Peter Bone standing in for Clownshoes at the Dispatch Box, anyone ? 

t'was quite a program yesterday. I wouldn't have been best please if she'd accused me of committing a crime either, but he didn't half go off on one.

Was interesting to watch those continuing to be nodding dogs behind Johnson at PMQs on Wednesday and those who looked like they were fed up. Patel, Javid and Spencer nodding dogs. Sunak and Braverman leas impressed.

13 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

😂

Truss hasn't got the wherewithal to be devious. She's Dorries/Raab level stupid. 

Big time.

Not keeping a low profile, more likely lost in her house !

11 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

I wouldn't have been best please if she'd accused me of committing a crime either, 

She didn't accuse him of committing any crime. Any normal thinking person could see that. 

22 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

t'was quite a program yesterday. I wouldn't have been best please if she'd accused me of committing a crime either, but he didn't half go off on one.

image.gif.91c367a64ab10a37093c55067637cfb0.gif

The Mighty Thor
27 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Peter Bone behaved exactly like a man who knows he's guilt by association because he's part of the most corrupt and criminal government to rule this land. 

6 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Peter Bone behaved exactly like a man who knows he's guilt by association because he's part of the most corrupt and criminal government to rule this land. 

Peter Bone is just one of the useless Tory idiots, routinely wheeled out to defend the indefensible.

Still, he did inspire this so his parliamentary time not entirely wasted.

When Boris goes he will be replaced by a more competent person . Surely ? Be careful what you wish for . The Tories will re group and consolidate their lead in polls with a fresh face at the helm. An effective opposition is what’s needed . Seriously that clown Starmer has had so many chances to land some serious blows . He hasn’t . Massive error to get rid of Jeremy C . 

I P Knightley
2 hours ago, Japan Jambo said:

His indignation was magnificent; so quick to jump on his high horse, he didn't pause to think that "you" can be used as a plural and that the statement (not accusation) was that the conservatives have been dishing out contracts to their cronies.

2 hours ago, Alex Kintner said:

Was interesting to watch those continuing to be nodding dogs behind Johnson at PMQs on Wednesday and those who looked like they were fed up. Patel, Javid and Spencer nodding dogs. Sunak and Braverman leas impressed.

I watched it imagining that, behind his mask, Sunak was mouthing, "you haven't got a fokkin' clue, have you?". I bet it was all he could do to stop himself from rubbing his hands together like Uriah Heep (or Montgomery Burns).

3 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

His indignation was magnificent; so quick to jump on his high horse, he didn't pause to think that "you" can be used as a plural and that the statement (not accusation) was that the conservatives have been dishing out contracts to their cronies.

I watched it imagining that, behind his mask, Sunak was mouthing, "you haven't got a fokkin' clue, have you?". I bet it was all he could do to stop himself from rubbing his hands together like Uriah Heep (or Montgomery Burns).

😂👍🏻

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/john-bercow-boris-johnson_uk_61b32200e4b04ae319fd8c94

John Bercow did not hold back in his assessment on Boris Johnson’s premiership on Friday, dubbing the Tory leader “the worst” prime minister of his lifetime.

“Now the person who is in charge of the ship is regarded as a serial dissembler, as an habitual liar, as someone who has made his career through ducking, and dodging, and diving, and dissembling, and deceiving people.

“That is why it is so incredibly serious and enormously damaging.

“I’m sorry to say it but I’ve known 12 prime ministers in my lifetime and by a country mile, Boris Johnson is the worst."

27 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Timing

I said from the start of this that there will be photos of these ahem gatherings as they are called now. We are in the age of the selfies and I would also wager Clown Shoes will in some of them. 

46 minutes ago, jamboy1982 said:

I suspect Dominic has had a hand in the leaking off a lot of this info 

Allegedly his wife was at the No10 Non Xmas Party. 

Салатные палочки

It's okay folks. They have cancelled their Christmas party this year. 

Gawd bless 'em. 

manaliveits105

The journalists seem to think they can run the country so it’s nice to hear there was maybe some at the alleged party and they may have to eat their own 

1 hour ago, jamboy1982 said:

I suspect Dominic has had a hand in the leaking off a lot of this info 

I'd advise Dominic to stay away from Paris, especially staying at the Ritz.......just saying.  :whistling:

WorldChampions1902
20 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Cmon move on comrades…

::troll::

Yup. Nothing to see here. (He’ll be along in a minute to reaffirm the message). ::troll::

WorldChampions1902
19 hours ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

I'd advise Dominic to stay away from Paris, especially staying at the Ritz.......just saying.  :whistling:

Far too obvious. More likely to be “complications” after being admitted to hospital for a routine procedure.

Or severe haemorrhaging by self-inflicted wrist wounds caused by a blunt, rusty pen-knife.

Edited by WorldChampions1902

WorldChampions1902

Edit - Sunday Mirror is running the story.

LloydHardy

·

2m

BREAKING: Boris Johnson pictured hosting Number 10 Christmas quiz ‘in breach of Covid Laws’ on December 15th 2020. Staff huddled by computers, conferring on questions and knocked back fizz, wine and beer. There were 24 people in an off

Edited by NANOJAMBO

8 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

Surley the games a bogey now.

Still defending the indefensible. Apparently everybody was virtual and the two staff were there to help Boris with the technical aspect of running a Zoom quiz 🤣🤣🤣

Pippa Crerar and others in the press have played a blinder here.

They've been drip feeding stories out, waiting for the denials ("there wasn't a party") and then another story drops contradicting the denials.

What I want to know is who is leaking all this as not convinced it is just Cummings.

He's a goner soon anyway. The Tories are notoriously ruthless if there's a danger to electoral success and they'll drop him like a stone.

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, Costanza said:

Pippa Crerar and others in the press have played a blinder here.

They've been drip feeding stories out, waiting for the denials ("there wasn't a party") and then another story drops contradicting the denials.

What I want to know is who is leaking all this as not convinced it is just Cummings.

He's a goner soon anyway. The Tories are notoriously ruthless if there's a danger to electoral success and they'll drop him like a stone.

It’s rumoured to be Sunak. If it’s him I’ll have lost a lot of respect for him too. Nobody likes a little snitch however glorious this all for most of the uk who despise these

tory wankers☺️
Seems the Soaraway Sun is knee deep in the fecal matter too…

There should be parties when Murdoch dies and that paper is a thing of the past imo. 

09021FEE-C706-4A93-A96A-53D8619E2D01.jpeg

Edited by jack D and coke

11 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Less fussed about this one other than it starts to build the trend of behaviour. 3 folk who are no doubt working in close proximity to each other on a daily basis sitting at a desk. Other groups of people who also work closely together sitting together in their offices. If they manage to prove that there was a joint piss up after the quiz then I'll care.

I'm sure there will have been plenty worse examples from that lot than this case.

Just watched Stammer on Marr balloon it over the bar again.

When the separatist Blackford is making a more sterling job of performing the duties of Her Majesty's Most Loyal Opposition I think it's fair to say the system is ****ed.

jack D and coke
Just now, Japan Jambo said:

Just watched Stammer on Marr balloon it over the bar again.

When the separatist Blackford is making a more sterling job of performing the duties of Her Majesty's Most Loyal Opposition I think it's fair to say the system is ****ed.

:fonzie:

E0A690A4-8173-4347-8E72-96DA9A2B833A.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Less fussed about this one other than it starts to build the trend of behaviour. 3 folk who are no doubt working in close proximity to each other on a daily basis sitting at a desk. Other groups of people who also work closely together sitting together in their offices. If they manage to prove that there was a joint piss up after the quiz then I'll care.

I'm sure there will have been plenty worse examples from that lot than this case.

I actually think this dilutes the argument in that at least it shows there was some attempt being made to follow rules. Absolutely not defending it but they would all be better just hammering him for lying to parliament. Anyone else have a concern for national security with the way phones with cameras are being used so liberally in no.10?

29 minutes ago, HartleyLegend3 said:

Unbelievable really.. 

Its an echo chamber in here  regarding the Tories . This video does not at all surprise. 

14 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

:fonzie:

E0A690A4-8173-4347-8E72-96DA9A2B833A.jpeg

A hopeless piece of manure.  A rabid Zionist to boot. Labour made a fatal error getting rid of JC and this cretin was fully behind that and now they are really in the shit .  

9 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

A hopeless piece of manure.  A rabid Zionist to boot. Labour made a fatal error getting rid of JC and this cretin was fully behind that and now they are really in the shit .  

Corbyn was never going to get Labour elected. Labour's main problem is infighting and factions within the party.

What I will say is that they do have a leader at the moment who is too scared to oppose.

49 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Tbh, I thought he'd be the man for Labour, turns out to be a spineless jellyfish who has missed countless open goals to have the Tories by the short and curlies.