More Tory lies

aussieh

40 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Corbyn was never going to get Labour elected. Labour's main problem is infighting and factions within the party.

What I will say is that they do have a leader at the moment who is too scared to oppose.

Yep, JC was 100% a principled Labour man but no chance he was getting elected. 

• Replies 27.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

Its an echo chamber in here  regarding the Tories . This video does not at all surprise. 

It doesn't surprise me neither. These people are pig-shit trash. 

5 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Its an echo chamber in here  regarding the Tories . 

It's a thread about them lying, feel free to say how great their lies are if you need balance.

They're a rabble of scumbags, of course lots of people have open contempt for them

2 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

UK's verion of Trump supporters

The whole county is like that - isolated/isolationists, rabidly pro-brexit , lots of racists and there used to be a big issue with EBF types over the years. It borders Wales so there's a lot of flag

sh&gging going on too. 

Edited by NANOJAMBO

manaliveits105

Just back from hols and English people in hotel are happy with Boris and will would vote him in again - not concerned about the last Christmas muck raking by Labour 

would you credit it !

10 more years 

50 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Just back from hols and English people in hotel are happy with Boris and will would vote him in again - not concerned about the last Christmas muck raking by Labour 

would you credit it !

10 more years 

:laugh2: how are the English?

31 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Back home telling their pals about the daft sweaty they met :lol: 

"Went round the whole pub asking people who they were going to vote for, wouldn't **** off til we told him tory"

16 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

AA1AF4FD-3AC7-40F4-BE3F-8B245D74B1E6.jpeg

That’s probably exactly how it happened 

1 hour ago, manaliveits105 said:

would you credit it !

10 more years 

Yes this place is an echo chamber . It’s not the real world regarding this issue . There is every chance that once BJ is replaced the party will bounce back up in the polls in England . It’s irrelevant how they do in Scotland . They just need the English votes to

Win another general election . The  opposition are dreadful so I think it’s another 5 years again . After all the Tories have almost been forgiven for 150,000 people dying of covid . What do they have to do to become unelectable ? 

Just now, JamesM48 said:

Yes this place is an echo chamber . It’s not the real world regarding this issue . There is every chance that once BJ is replaced the party will bounce back up in the polls in England . It’s irrelevant how they do in Scotland . They just need the English votes to

Win another general election . The  opposition are dreadful so I think it’s another 5 years again . After all the Tories have almost been forgiven for 150,000 people dying of covid . What do they have to do to become unelectable ? 

This is a thread about Tory lies. What should we talk about?

19 hours ago, HartleyLegend3 said:

:rofl:

1 hour ago, manaliveits105 said:

would you credit it !

10 more years 

Pity they won’t have the option of voting for Johnson 👍🏻

7 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

And all the recent polls…

14 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

And all the recent polls…

Like most polls they tend to be irrelevant until the actual day of any vote . I think that the polls in 2019 had Labour and Tory neck and neck ! Look what sadly happened there ? 

Just listening to the liar in chief and he is being questioned by Beth Rigby about breaking Covid rules and he cleverly deflects the question by saying he broke no rules and moves quickly and seamlessly on the the vaccine rollout all the while shaking his head as if in belief that we still doubt him. 

The Real Maroonblood
3 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

would you credit it !

10 more years 

Your fairy stories are a good laugh.

A bit like Johnson. 

😄

2 hours ago, Smithee said:

"Went round the whole pub asking people who they were going to vote for, wouldn't **** off til we told him tory"

I've got this vision in my head😆

giphy.gif

WorldChampions1902
4 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Yes this place is an echo chamber . It’s not the real world regarding this issue . There is every chance that once BJ is replaced the party will bounce back up in the polls in England . It’s irrelevant how they do in Scotland . They just need the English votes to win another general election . The  opposition are dreadful so I think it’s another 5 years again . After all the Tories have almost been forgiven for 150,000 people dying of covid . What do they have to do to become unelectable ? 

Well, they are never gonna get Scotland’s votes.

AC1EBCC8-62B6-4A33-A3EB-B34AC97D62BC.jpeg

6 hours ago, Boy Daniel said:

Just listening to the liar in chief and he is being questioned by Beth Rigby about breaking Covid rules and he cleverly deflects the question by saying he broke no rules and moves quickly and seamlessly on the the vaccine rollout all the while shaking his head as if in belief that we still doubt him. 

Manalive was on TV?

On the back of Clownshoes cleverly worded denial today comes this -

@jessicaelgot

Number 10 junior staff were just told they will be made to carry the can for this scandal.

The Gaurdian is now copying the Daly Mirror (who got the quiz pic scoop) by opening up confidential channels for anyone who wants to grass him up. 

Hopefully Starmer will speak at PMS this week and demand that the minions are not made scapegoats. 

7 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Manalive was on TV?

Liar in chief is James isn’t it? Manalive is chief troll. Easy mistake to make though with this bunch 👍🏻

Bojo will bluster his way through every scandal that arises. Politicians are not creatures of scruple and honour. Whilst they cannot lie neither can they tell the truth, so they all just say pretty much nothing then deny saying that was what was said, and we are all mistaken. There is nobody in the Conservative Party who could take on Boris and the only one who had the potential (Davidson) accepted a seat in the Lords so she could have an easy family life.

15 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Bojo will bluster his way through every scandal that arises. Politicians are not creatures of scruple and honour. Whilst they cannot lie neither can they tell the truth, so they all just say pretty much nothing then deny saying that was what was said, and we are all mistaken. There is nobody in the Conservative Party who could take on Boris and the only one who had the potential (Davidson) accepted a seat in the Lords so she could have an easy family life.

What do you mean by “take on”?

19 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

What do you mean by “take on”?

She cannot stand Boris - reckon she saw what we all saw...There was talk of her a a potential leader after May but she didn't want it and lacked profile in England.

Just now, Spellczech said:

She cannot stand Boris - reckon she saw what we all saw...There was talk of her a a potential leader after May but she didn't want it and lacked profile in England.

I know she hates him. You said “could take him on.” I was wondering what quality she has that nobody else has? 

1 minute ago, Alex Kintner said:

I know she hates him. You said “could take him on.” I was wondering what quality she has that nobody else has? 

um, ok

manaliveits105
1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

Calling someone a " liar" on several occasions can be viewed as " trolling " as well as " demeaning". Careful. 

It’s the theme of the day with these sheep today once one calls someone a liar they feel left out if they don’t too 

it’s tragic and as usual they are wrong 

6 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

um, ok

I’m not trying to be awkward or anything. Genuinely interested in why you thought Davidson was the only person who could take Johnson on. Personally I think Sunak has been briefing against him for ages and will step in and be the next PM. 

4 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

It’s the theme of the day with these sheep today once one calls someone a liar they feel left out if they don’t too 

Yep.  As you say tragic and also bullying behaviours too. 

7 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

:laugh2: obviously, as Chair of the Society for Decent, Good Faith Posting I can see why you'd be all upset and porky

The Mighty Thor

Another red letter day for these horrible ****s as they set about dismantling the human rights act in the UK.

Couple that with the horrible racist boot's policing bill going through parliament and you get a decent sense of what taking back control looks like under the self-servatives. 

"We keep making illegal policies and keep losing case after case after case in the courts. It's not us at fault, it's the courts. Let's smash them."

:vrface:

WorldChampions1902
15 minutes ago, Cade said:

"We keep making illegal policies and keep losing case after case after case in the courts. It's not us at fault, it's the courts. Let's smash them."

:vrface:

With an evidently complicit Met, we are now a country that doesn’t even investigate government criminality in the face of overwhelming evidence. 

F692186D-6BED-4662-9F34-23E878B10626.jpeg