More Tory lies

aussieh

Well, it looks like the 2020 London Xmas party scene has had some fallout.

Shaun Bailey was outed on Twitter last week as having had a party in breach of Covid regs - which was a bit awkward for the prospective London mayor and head of London's policing body ...

BREAKING: Former Tory mayoral candidate Shaun Bailey AM has quit as chair of City Hall's police and crime committee It follows the Tories admitting last week that he attended a "rule-breaking" Christmas party held at CCHQ last December

• Replies 27.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@PaulBrandITV

·

1h

EXCL: Were police aware of the Downing Street Christmas Party? ITV News understands that an alarm was triggered accidentally that night inside No 10, leading security/police to respond.

Dennis Reynolds
1 hour ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Well, it looks like the 2020 London Xmas party scene has had some fallout.

Shaun Bailey was outed on Twitter last week as having had a party in breach of Covid regs - which was a bit awkward for the prospective London mayor and head of London's policing body ...

BREAKING: Former Tory mayoral candidate Shaun Bailey AM has quit as chair of City Hall's police and crime committee It follows the Tories admitting last week that he attended a "rule-breaking" Christmas party held at CCHQ last December

16 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

@PaulBrandITV

·

1h

EXCL: Were police aware of the Downing Street Christmas Party? ITV News understands that an alarm was triggered accidentally that night inside No 10, leading security/police to respond.

to be honest those parties sound like they were a riot...wish i had had an invite

The Mighty Thor
41 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

@PaulBrandITV

·

1h

27 minutes ago, LMc said:

Move on comrades!

:kirklol:

WorldChampions1902

It looks like it’s end game for Clownshoes. My money is on Itchy Bawsack for the inevitable vacancy. Fewer lies but same old BS.

3 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

@PaulBrandITV

·

1h

Are you a political party activist?

6 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

What's your problem ?

It's a question.

Sorry if I came across that way.

I just think your posts are of a campaigning style.

Hence the question.

Just now, Ked said:

Hence the question.

No he’s just campaigning for Boris to be replaced by someone more competent which makes zero sense if you want the Tories out ! The Tories have a knack of turning a negative into a positive . Mark my words once Boris goes their popularity will sire again unless Labour get rid of lump Of lard they have as their leader . 

6 minutes ago, Ked said:

Hence the question.

No affilliation. Sorry, but I did find I your question intrusive. It's been a long day watching the trolls here today. 

4 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

No he’s just campaigning for Boris to be replaced by someone more competent which makes zero sense if you want the Tories out ! The Tories have a knack of turning a negative into a positive . Mark my words once Boris goes their popularity will sire again unless Labour get rid of lump Of lard they have as their leader . 

You were saying? 

1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Gifs ?  Already ?

You want Boris sacked . I said he will replaced by someone more competent . I said competent As surely there can’t be anyone worse than him ? When he is replaced there will probably be a Tory bounce in their popularity . Next ejection they win yet again . 

14 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Boris isnt ideal .

Boris still has an approval rating far exceeding his competence.

But political life doesnt seem to be particularly well stocked.

Do you not worry that you seem to place your views on low standards ?

Not a dig James but you seem to have dug yourself in with being supportive of shit performance.

I'm conservative minded but standards are shit and this wont go down well on here but we could do with a conservative government led by Thatcher.

2 minutes ago, Ked said:

Boris isnt ideal .

Boris still has an approval rating far exceeding his competence.

But political life doesnt seem to be particularly well stocked.

Do you not worry that you seem to place your views on low standards ?

Not a dig James but you seem to have dug yourself in with being supportive of shit performance.

I'm conservative minded but standards are shit and this wont go down well on here but we could do with a conservative government led by Thatcher.

I don’t support him at all . Where do you get that idea ? Never have and never will vote Tory . I take bits and pieces From different parties . I somy support one party at all . In fact I think most politicians are self serving scum : it just so happens that lately it’s right leaning parties which are trying to protect our civil liberties and left leaning parties happy to throw them under a bus so I know where I stand in that issue . 

24 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

1 You want Boris sacked .

2. I said he will replaced by someone more competent . I said competent As surely there can’t be anyone worse than him ? When he is replaced there will probably be a Tory bounce in their popularity . Next ejection they win yet again . 

1. You have no idea what I want. 

2. You did not say that. You said  " No he’s just campaigning for Boris to be replaced by someone more competent". See below. 

So, just to be clear ; when you said 

No he’s just campaigning - I'm not campaigning for anyone or any cause 

for Boris to be replaced by someone more competent which makes zero sense if you want the Tories out ! That is your opinion. Kindly don't project that onto me. 

Edited by NANOJAMBO

22 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

: it just so happens that lately

it’s right leaning parties which are trying to protect our civil liberties

and left leaning parties happy to throw them under a bus

so I know where I stand in that issue

Right leaning parties ie the Tory party has just voted themselves powers to remove UK citizens of their citizenship rights. 

Left leaning parties have not been in power in the UK for over a decade.

Are you  standing in a psychiatric hospital ? 

Edited by NANOJAMBO

3 hours ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

The Mirror and ITV appear to be digging that ditch for Johnson to be found in. Playing a blinder.

:rofl:

774D421A-3B38-4F11-84AD-BEE8E7BE6C66.gif

1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

it just so happens that lately it’s right leaning parties which are trying to protect our civil liberties 

1h

The statutory body set up to protect the post-Brexit rights of EU citizens settled in the UK has taken the dramatic step of launching legal action against the Home Office, accusing it of breaching their basic rights. 

You were saying ? 

7 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

1. You have no idea what I want. 

2. You did not say that. You said  " No he’s just campaigning for Boris to be replaced by someone more competent". See below. 

So, just to be clear ; when you said 

No he’s just campaigning - I'm not campaigning for anyone or any cause 

for Boris to be replaced by someone more competent which makes zero sense if you want the Tories out ! That is your opinion. Kindly don't project that onto me. 

well your posting history certainly doesn't indicate you support him 

7 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Right leaning parties ie the Tory party has just voted themselves powers to remove UK citizens of their citizenship rights. 

Left leaning parties have not been in power in the UK for over a decade.

Are you  standing in a psychiatric hospital ? 

no . thats the nature of British politics now. 

6 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

1h

The statutory body set up to protect the post-Brexit rights of EU citizens settled in the UK has taken the dramatic step of launching legal action against the Home Office, accusing it of breaching their basic rights. 

You were saying ? 

I meant in regards to corona virus. 

jack D and coke
9 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

You want Boris sacked . I said he will replaced by someone more competent . I said competent As surely there can’t be anyone worse than him ? When he is replaced there will probably be a Tory bounce in their popularity . Next ejection they win yet again . 

Who’s behind Johnson that’s competent? Truss? Raab? Patel? For whatever reason I just do not see Sunak getting it. 
The people behind Johnson are possibly ever more unlikeable. 
Anyway it’s almost like there’s a way out of all this for us up here…😐

it just so happens that lately it’s right leaning parties which are trying to protect our civil liberties and left leaning parties happy to throw them under a bus so I know where I stand in that issue . 

Jesus wept, please tell me you don't believe that

dobmisterdobster
On 14/12/2021 at 06:05, The Mighty Thor said:

Another red letter day for these horrible ****s as they set about dismantling the human rights act in the UK.

Couple that with the horrible racist boot's policing bill going through parliament and you get a decent sense of what taking back control looks like under the self-servatives. 

The mainstream media isn't talking about the Policing Bill, Borders bill or Election bill.

The Christmas party is a dead cat and everyone is taking the bait.

manaliveits105

Glorious :greggy:

25 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Who’s behind Johnson that’s competent? Truss? Raab? Patel? For whatever reason I just do not see Sunak getting it. 
The people behind Johnson are possibly ever more unlikeable. 
Anyway it’s almost like there’s a way out of all this for us up here…😐

a chimpanzee 

10 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Glorious :greggy:

its true though.  

10 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

It looks like it’s end game for Clownshoes. My money is on Itchy Bawsack for the inevitable vacancy. Fewer lies but same old BS.

It's the beginning of the end for him, that's for sure.

The result of this by-election tomorrow could hasten it, I can't see the tories losing it, but if their majority is severly reduced, then it'll be hasta la vista BoJo just that wee bit quicker.

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, dobmisterdobster said:

The mainstream media isn't talking about the Policing Bill, Borders bill or Election bill.

The Christmas party is a dead cat and everyone is taking the bait.

Yip

Tories being Tories.

Yet people still vote for them. 

Mesmeric. 

dobmisterdobster
9 minutes ago, HartleyLegend3 said:

Well worth a watch.... 

I don't know what to say. The police are not going to file charges over a Christmas party.

I'm disappointed in the government for breaking the rules but expecting a criminal investigation is stupid to a ridiculous degree.

23 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

I don't know what to say. The police are not going to file charges over a Christmas party.

I'm disappointed in the government for breaking the rules but expecting a criminal investigation is stupid to a ridiculous degree.

They are literally prosecuting other xmas parties from last year.

Many people have had fines imposed.

It's not hard to find that information out.

Despite a wealth of photographic, e-mail and personal testimony as evidence of illegal parties held by Tory MPs, the Met Police is turning a blind eye.

dobmisterdobster
4 hours ago, Cade said:

They are literally prosecuting other xmas parties from last year.

Many people have had fines imposed.

It's not hard to find that information out.

Despite a wealth of photographic, e-mail and personal testimony as evidence of illegal parties held by Tory MPs, the Met Police is turning a blind eye.

Not a soul should have been procecuted for "unlawful gatherings" imo.

I am upset over the government's hipocracy. Especially when they impose restrictions and lockdowns which don't apply to them.

Johnson has no shame what so ever and he just doesn’t care what anyone thinks. He lies about his lies and accuses others who challenge him of playing party politics. And as you (Starmer) point out his lies he just looks at his lap and shakes his head.

Edited by Boy Daniel

SectionDJambo

Is it really any wonder that politicians from other countries cannot trust anything that Johnson and his buddies say to them. They must be constantly suspicious of him. He just lies as easily as he breathes. The influence of “global Britain” will be damaged for some time to come because few overseas governments will believe anything that comes out of that man’s mouth.

We are in a position where it doesn’t matter to too many people in the UK how many lies the UK Prime Minister tells us or how he produces more mistrust towards the government than I can remember in my lifetime. 
The Conservative party are more than happy to facilitate his dishonesty as long as it doesn’t damage their election prospects. They are more interested in stopping him introducing covid restrictions, that may upset the electorate more than his lies, because they think that will hurt them as a party.
The Conservatives don’t seem to have been very keen on following the previous restrictions either, whilst telling the country that we all had to stick together and follow them for the collective good.