Jump to content

More Tory lies


aussieh

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • maroonlegions

    507

  • Pans Jambo

    470

  • Space Mackerel

    379

  • ri Alban

    347

Spitonastranger
3 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

It was highlighted and resolved - time to move on 

Did you see your pal Hancock on the telly this morning unable to defend himself from voting against the food parcels, no wonder people like yuo want to move on. No moral compass or compassion. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Boris once said we care about hungry children and that we aim to tackle  child food poverty.

 

So what do him and his party do.. Outsource to this company.

 

 

  Chadwells , stealing food from kids for profits. is part of the Compas Group.

 

Now if one can be bothered to  dig and bit deeper and not be lazy, Compass posted yearly revenues of £25 BILLION and a profit of  £1.2 billion.  Now the Chairman of Chadwells Paul Walsh is, wait for it...... yip ... is a Tory donor and SIGNED the Captains  of Industry letter telling us to vote Tory.  

 

They really do think that most people are thick.  

 

One rule here , follow the MONEY trail. All money roads linked to this Government lead to their Tory donating city mates and company chair men and women.

 

And again it took Marcus Rashford to challenge and shame Boris with a direct phone call to him like he did the last time. Just WTF is the Labour leader, the red tory  doing, he is fecking hiding again.

Edited by maroonlegions
Link to post
Share on other sites

No let's not move on.

 

Let's ask what exactly this company are doing with the £30 they are given per head by the government and why families are being given just a few quid of out of date low nutrition garbage instead of proper food?

 

Let's ask that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Spitonastranger said:

Did you see your pal Hancock on the telly this morning unable to defend himself from voting against the food parcels, no wonder people like yuo want to move on. No moral compass or compassion. 

People like him always play the game of NON ACCOUNTABILITY, cowards at heart, like the Tories, blame others, NEVER their fault. NOT man enough to admit  that the Tories are a insidious party, full of people who have zero EMPATHY for others not like them.

 

Hancock is like the public school boy who is head of a cartel of public bullies and very shifty individuals.    He has been outed on here several times with his defence of Tory draconian polices, convinced he is trolling. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cade said:

No let's not move on.

 

Let's ask what exactly this company are doing with the £30 they are given per head by the government and why families are being given just a few quid of out of date low nutrition garbage instead of proper food?

 

Let's ask that.

Exactly. accountability is the number one challenge, 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Labour here and down south need to get their act together. Cause this Tory government are fulling the case for a independent Scotland. They are really underestimating the rising levels of utter sheer anger up here at Boris and his reptilian party. 

Edited by maroonlegions
Link to post
Share on other sites
The Mighty Thor
4 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

It was highlighted and resolved - time to move on 

Except it wasn't resolved. 

20 minutes ago, Cade said:

No let's not move on.

 

Let's ask what exactly this company are doing with the £30 they are given per head by the government and why families are being given just a few quid of out of date low nutrition garbage instead of proper food?

 

Let's ask that.

As ever with these horrible ^^^^s Once you tug on the thread of a story then the whole thing falls apart. 

Starmer absolutely rinsed the pathological liar at PMQ's on this. 

Johnson came out straight faced with the whole 'its disgraceful' and their new go to 'we're working hard on this' so Starmer let him bumble right into the bear trap. 

The packs provided by Chartwells were pretty much a bottle of milk and a tin of spam short of being exactly what was specified by.........the Department for Education of HM Government. 

 

That truly is disgraceful. 

 

20210113_134256.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
Spitonastranger
38 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

People like him always play the game of NON ACCOUNTABILITY, cowards at heart, like the Tories, blame others, NEVER their fault. NOT man enough to admit  that the Tories are a insidious party, full of people who have zero EMPATHY for others not like them.

 

Hancock is like the public school boy who is head of a cartel of public bullies and very shifty individuals.    He has been outed on here several times with his defence of Tory draconian polices, convinced he is trolling. 

Tories shamful. I think they are trolling us knowing they will still get voted in 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Spitonastranger said:

Tories shamful. I think they are trolling us knowing they will still get voted in 

They will be emptied big time at the next election. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Spitonastranger
4 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

They will be emptied big time at the next election. 

hope your are right but cannot see where the opposition will come from in the rest of Britain 

Link to post
Share on other sites
The Mighty Thor
4 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

They will be emptied big time at the next election. 

I doubt it. 

They're changing the boundary rules again which will remove another load of seats they struggle to win ordinarily. 

Worse though, the people that put them in actually think they're doing a great job. Brexit tells you everything you'll ever need to know about the mentality of our neighbours past Berwick.  

We're like a different species, never mind a different country. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

They will be emptied big time at the next election. 

They’re still polling quite high down south. How the majority of us see them and how they’re viewed in England is completely different unfortunately. 
Wont be our problem by 2025 anyway. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

That Government guidance list of acceptable food box ingredients has been priced up and across all major supermarkets it averages at about £7.

 

So Chartwells are handed £30 per head and they only deliver £7.

The other £23 is used for what, exactly?

 

And dinnae dare try to tell me that it's all used up in wages and delivery costs.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King
Just now, The Mighty Thor said:

I doubt it. 

They're changing the boundary rules again which will remove another load of seats they struggle to win ordinarily. 

Worse though, the people that put them in actually think they're doing a great job. Brexit tells you everything you'll ever need to know about the mentality of our neighbours past Berwick.  

We're like a different species, never mind a different country. 

Spot on. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King
Just now, Cade said:

That Government guidance list of acceptable food box ingredients has been priced up and across all major supermarkets it averages at about £7.

 

So Chartwells are handed £30 per head and they only deliver £7.

The other £23 is used for what, exactly?

 

And dinnae dare try to tell me that it's all used up in wages and delivery costs.

The logic of paying someone to cut up veg and portion £1 bags of pasta is lost on me 🤷🏾‍♂️🤔🙈

1939AD50-DF37-4396-8F03-93FC2270BC89.jpeg

4D8CFF65-CF59-42DB-848D-BC0F08FAC972.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Spitonastranger said:

hope your are right but cannot see where the opposition will come from in the rest of Britain 

Surely the voters down south can see him for what he really is. A bumbling liar with grandiose unworkable ideas like a bridge between Scotland and Ireland. Oh and Brexit. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Boy Daniel said:

Surely the voters down south can see him for what he really is. A bumbling liar with grandiose unworkable ideas like a bridge between Scotland and Ireland. Oh and Brexit. 

They voted for Brexit, they want their empire back. 
https://www.markpack.org.uk/155623/voting-intention-opinion-poll-scorecard/

Link to post
Share on other sites

Was watching a bit of ITVs This Morning programme with that smug nauseating Phillip Schofield and WEALTHY guests discussing how to survive on the school dinner food parcels and smugly discuss food , (garbage),that they will never have to eat.  The media coverage and these Tory food parcels are about degrading and humiliating the poor.  Totally devoid  of any blame, no challenge, easy get out of jail questions that came with ready made answers.

 

Humanity is fecking going down a black hole of self preservation and one of a feck you i am alright jack.

 

Feather the next and feck the rest.  

 

Welcome to the HUNGER GAMES.

 

And the age of greed.

 

 

Ten percent of the rest
Is the hand that pulls the strings
Be the privileged few (to have to own to hold)

Power over the people yes yes
Power over people

Be the privileged few to have to own to hold
Money property assets before lives
Green gestures of a dying planet

An endless debate only too late
An appetite for gluttony
 
The only way is up the only way is up
But when you are up you have to try and stay there
So you stamp and cheat on people

Champagne breakfast (rewards for the killing)
And a fat waist bulging
Indulging, with what you call good living
 
But most of all there is too much fat on your heart - pig
A lifestyle of cholesterol
Cross collateralise cholesterol

Saving what's left from profit margin
For what?

I'll tell you what for
For some conscience easing charity, why?

Just to justify!
Just to justify!
 
Look at this utopia
Society based on solid foundations

Educate our children, educate them well
To feather the nest and **** the rest
(Yes yes feather the nest and **** the rest)

The waste expands
(Your waist expands)
While others stand at the back of the queue
I mean you
 
Still the same old security
For your creature comforts

Exchanging the hours of your life
For the cash you've already spent

Eating rubbish so you can pay the rent
Table wine once a week if you're lucky

In comparison
Privatise the people's lives
Be part of the company (or fade!)

Appliance of science to privatise their lives
 
Water is our business
Electricity is our business

Gas is our business
Lives are our business
Business is our business
 
Your money, my time
Your stinking industrial bathwater, my wine
Imbalance induces hate

How will you bridge the gap
Between the endless buffet
And the empty plate I have
 
I feel hate I feel hate
I feel hate I feel hate
(Don't be afraid to show your hate, hate!)
 
You just treat me like a commodity
You didn't know I couldn't even afford to feed my family

I just want to kill
I just want to take a gun

And put it to your head
And pull the trigger

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King
8 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Was watching a bit of ITVs This Morning programme with that smug nauseating Phillip Schofield and WEALTHY guests discussing how to survive on the school dinner food parcels and smugly discuss food , (garbage),that they will never have to eat.  The media coverage and these Tory food parcels are about degrading and humiliating the poor.  Totally devoid  of any blame, no challenge, easy get out of jail questions that came with ready made answers.

 

Humanity is fecking going down a black hole of self preservation and one of a feck you i am alright jack.

 

Feather the next and feck the rest.  

 

Welcome to the HUNGER GAMES.

 

And the age of greed.

 

 

Ten percent of the rest
Is the hand that pulls the strings
Be the privileged few (to have to own to hold)

Power over the people yes yes
Power over people

Be the privileged few to have to own to hold
Money property assets before lives
Green gestures of a dying planet

An endless debate only too late
An appetite for gluttony
 
The only way is up the only way is up
But when you are up you have to try and stay there
So you stamp and cheat on people

Champagne breakfast (rewards for the killing)
And a fat waist bulging
Indulging, with what you call good living
 
But most of all there is too much fat on your heart - pig
A lifestyle of cholesterol
Cross collateralise cholesterol

Saving what's left from profit margin
For what?

I'll tell you what for
For some conscience easing charity, why?

Just to justify!
Just to justify!
 
Look at this utopia
Society based on solid foundations

Educate our children, educate them well
To feather the nest and **** the rest
(Yes yes feather the nest and **** the rest)

The waste expands
(Your waist expands)
While others stand at the back of the queue
I mean you
 
Still the same old security
For your creature comforts

Exchanging the hours of your life
For the cash you've already spent

Eating rubbish so you can pay the rent
Table wine once a week if you're lucky

In comparison
Privatise the people's lives
Be part of the company (or fade!)

Appliance of science to privatise their lives
 
Water is our business
Electricity is our business

Gas is our business
Lives are our business
Business is our business
 
Your money, my time
Your stinking industrial bathwater, my wine
Imbalance induces hate

How will you bridge the gap
Between the endless buffet
And the empty plate I have
 
I feel hate I feel hate
I feel hate I feel hate
(Don't be afraid to show your hate, hate!)
 
You just treat me like a commodity
You didn't know I couldn't even afford to feed my family

I just want to kill
I just want to take a gun

And put it to your head
And pull the trigger

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

👍🏽

Link to post
Share on other sites
The Mighty Thor
19 minutes ago, Cade said:

That Government guidance list of acceptable food box ingredients has been priced up and across all major supermarkets it averages at about £7.

 

So Chartwells are handed £30 per head and they only deliver £7.

The other £23 is used for what, exactly?

 

And dinnae dare try to tell me that it's all used up in wages and delivery costs.

Lining pockets and ultimately firing in huge donations to the Tory party to ensure that the dripping roast of chumocracy keeps on dripping. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King

The statistic I always remember from uni was that in every decade of the 20th century the gap between the rich and the poor decreased, until 1980 when the Tories and their alleged opposition have steadily tried to take us backwards on a journey to the Victorian era. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
jack D and coke
9 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

The statistic I always remember from uni was that in every decade of the 20th century the gap between the rich and the poor decreased, until 1980 when the Tories and their alleged opposition have steadily tried to take us backwards on a journey to the Victorian era. 

They even bring in Victorian looking comedy troll merchants like Rees Mogg to rub your nose in it. I honestly laugh when he appears and pontificates anywhere. 
You geniunely have to have a screw loose to vote for this shit :lol: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
The Mighty Thor
7 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:


You geniunely have to have a screw loose to vote for this shit :lol: 

And yet the utterly shite trolls on here bang on about SNP 'cultists' 😂

 

The best of it is that a lot of them think that the Tories will look after the pounds in your pocket. Aye they will that, by taking it out of your pocket and into theirs. Same as it ever was. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Spitonastranger
42 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

Surely the voters down south can see him for what he really is. A bumbling liar with grandiose unworkable ideas like a bridge between Scotland and Ireland. Oh and Brexit. 

You just have to look at the tory voters on here and what they are saying to know many will vote for them again. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King
37 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

They even bring in Victorian looking comedy troll merchants like Rees Mogg to rub your nose in it. I honestly laugh when he appears and pontificates anywhere. 
You geniunely have to have a screw loose to vote for this shit :lol: 

Exactly. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Tories introduced free school meals in the first place comrades 


Not that it has anything to do with the recent disgrace but when was this?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Spitonastranger
4 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Tories introduced free school meals in the first place comrades 

We shouldn't need good parcels in the first place. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Tory candidate for Mayor of London says that homeless families living in B&Bs should save up a 5-grand deposit for a shared ownership flat that he's promising to build 100,000 of.

 

Aye that's fine, petal. Why didn't anybody think of that before?

 

That's how you get out of crushing hand-to-mouth poverty and homelessness and on to the housing ladder.

You just save up a few grand.

 

1998517842_jackiechan.jpg.b5fe30cc301fed274aae0f2262e0369a.jpg

Edited by Cade
Link to post
Share on other sites
The Mighty Thor
44 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

Anyone heard from Farage lately? Yeh me neither. 

He's becoming a financial advisor.

 

You'd have to be some kind of special to take financial advice off the guy who backed Brexit then sought a German passport or the guy who put a grand on Trump to win recently. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Konrad von Carstein
1 hour ago, BarneyBattles said:


Not that it has anything to do with the recent disgrace but when was this?

 Bojo mentioned it today in parliament, that's the only reason our resident Oswald Mosley who you quoted, knew about that...

Edited by Konrad von Carstein
Link to post
Share on other sites
Governor Tarkin
16 hours ago, Cade said:

 

 

So Chartwells are handed £30 per head and they only deliver £7.

The other £23 is used for what, exactly?

 

 

 

Russian hookers and cocaine, hopefully. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

He's becoming a financial advisor.

 

You'd have to be some kind of special to take financial advice off the guy who backed Brexit then sought a German passport or the guy who put a grand on Trump to win recently. 

 

If you can believe Farage (that's a big if), he put 10 grand on Trump.

EmOCKdEWMAAxDID?format=jpg&name=small

 

:jjyay:

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Boy Daniel said:

Anyone heard from Farage lately? Yeh me neither. 

 

Seems to be reinventing himself as a lockdown sceptic. The usual grift is to noise people up and when they're good and angry, get them to send him their money.

Link to post
Share on other sites
The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, fancy a brew said:

 

If you can believe Farage (that's a big if), he put 10 grand on Trump.

EmOCKdEWMAAxDID?format=jpg&name=small

 

:jjyay:

I'll not be going to him for advice on my pension. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
BarneyBattles
12 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

 Bojo mentioned it today in parliament, that's the only reason our resident Oswald Mosley who you quoted, knew about that...

 

A quick google will show you free school meals were first introduced by the liberals in 1906. Not like the tories to lie about something. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Konrad von Carstein
37 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

 

A quick google will show you free school meals were first introduced by the liberals in 1906. Not like the tories to lie about something. 

Thanks for that, I wasn't invested enough to fact check, begs the question though, why has the media not called Bojo out on this lie? ... Oh, wait...

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Cade said:

That Government guidance list of acceptable food box ingredients has been priced up and across all major supermarkets it averages at about £7.

 

So Chartwells are handed £30 per head and they only deliver £7.

The other £23 is used for what, exactly?

 

And dinnae dare try to tell me that it's all used up in wages and delivery costs.

I wonder who the owner of Chartwells is pals with at Westminster??!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Department of Education (in England) has told schools that providing vouchers or food parcels to families over the february half-term is optional

 

Here we go again!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, BarneyBattles said:

A quick google will show you free school meals were first introduced by the liberals in 1906. Not like the tories to lie about something. 

 

On 13/01/2021 at 15:58, manaliveits105 said:

Tories introduced free school meals in the first place comrades 

 

Why lie to everyone on this forum, again? Why literally contribute to the reality of the title of this thread, and for nowhere near the first time? What purpose does it possibly serve?

Link to post
Share on other sites
WoolfordsHearts
9 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

 

 

Why lie to everyone on this forum, again? Why literally contribute to the reality of the title of this thread, and for nowhere near the first time? What purpose does it possibly serve?

Maybe it's to reel in posters like you?

Who knows?🤷‍♂️

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Cade said:

Department of Education (in England) has told schools that providing vouchers or food parcels to families over the february half-term is optional

 

Here we go again!!

 

Image may contain: text that says "stop immigration so we can take care oF our own amilillustrates i'm starving FUCK OFF"

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...