More Tory lies

aussieh

11 minutes ago, Smithee said:

And we'll see if it was cleared as a conflict of interest, you'd surely agree he isn't above the rules

Absolutely he isn’t and if he’s ****ed up he’ll need to go. Maybe he just forgot though seems to be the way these leaders are. 

• Replies 27.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Real Maroonblood
6 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

How much public money has been splurged on Bute House since 07? I know Albaman's wife spent a fortune on decor.  

:rofl:

JudyJudyJudy
5 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

The bordello look, or alternatively an Indian restaurant.

I like it.  Its an eclectic mix of various styles of furniture.  I particularly like the " Tunnocks " tea cake wrapper design of the sofa. Not exactly Charles Rennie Mcintosh design level really but interesting and certainly not bland.

Konrad von Carstein
1 hour ago, JackLadd said:

How much public money has been splurged on Bute House since 07? I know Albaman's wife spent a fortune on decor.  

Google might know... :cowboy:

Although I fear that no matter the cost, that the raising of finance will have followed the applicable protocols :(

:greggy:

Konrad von Carstein
1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

I like it.  Its an eclectic mix of various styles of furniture.  I particularly like the " Tunnocks " tea cake wrapper design of the sofa. Not exactly Charles Rennie Mcintosh design level really but interesting and certainly not bland.

Tasteless and tacky... Much like y... Nope I can't :lol:

2 hours ago, Dazo said:

Naive much ? 😂

Why do you think people make huge donations to any political party ?

Why do you think rules are in place to declare anything over £25?

:berra:

1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

0_Coronavirus-Mon-May-25-2020.jpg

Duggie Ross: "If Boris is found to have breached the Ministerial Code, he should resign."

Who decides if Boris has done this?

Boris.

Duggie just trying to grab a couple more votes from the hard of thinking in election week.

bobby bombscare

I don't know how people can still debate politics. It's so simple!

Tories - a shower of power hungry liars that are purely there for there own benefit and only pretend to care about the people.

Now take that same statement and apply it to the SNP, Labour, Lib Dems, Greens, UKIP, European Parliament and any other political party or place you can think of. 

except from a rare occasion in your local council elections, there is not a single one of those shower of b******s who give a single **** about anyone other than themselves. 

Tories want Scotland in the uk to line their own pockets

SNP want iSco to line their own pockets

EU want all UK back to line their own pockets 

Brexit vote was only to line someone's pockets. 

The best part of the lot, not a single financial forecaster, political analyser, business researcher, employment expert etc. has a scooby doo which of the options are the best or worst financially or for the future of the country, not a single clue! and any research you do see will be hand picked by people with an underlying bias one way or the other by what best lines their pockets.

They're all dodgy and all want an agenda that best suits them. and not one of them gives a crap about the people of scotland/Uk/europe etc. 

So vote for the one that best suits your interests and ignore everything else. 

Cairneyhill Jambo
On 29/04/2021 at 17:19, JackLadd said:

Can you provide proof of how much Albaman's wife spent, considering she hardly spent anytime there?

5 minutes ago, Cairneyhill Jambo said:

Can you provide proof of how much Albaman's wife spent, considering she hardly spent anytime there?

My brother had occasion to be there when the work was being done. All I know it was fairly extensive. He absolutely despised Albaman btw and so did all the staff in Bute House he spoke to. This was shortly after Jack McConnell left who they all liked.  

Cairneyhill Jambo
1 minute ago, JackLadd said:

My brother had occasion to be there when the work was being done. All I know it was fairly extensive. He absolutely despised Albaman btw and so did all the staff in Bute House he spoke to. This was shortly after Jack McConnell left who they all liked.  

Absolute pish. I asked you how much his wife spent and you come up with this? Ha ha ha. 

Just because your brother had occasion to be there, how do you know 'she' spent a fortune? 

I'll ask you again, do you have any proof or are you just making shite up? 

The Real Maroonblood
9 minutes ago, Cairneyhill Jambo said:

Absolute pish. I asked you how much his wife spent and you come up with this? Ha ha ha. 

Just because your brother had occasion to be there, how do you know 'she' spent a fortune? 

Probably the usual making shite up.

28 minutes ago, Cairneyhill Jambo said:

Okay, you got me. I haven't seen the invoice. Wow, how dare anyone notice extensive redecoration and fittings that McConnel did not charge for. Making shite up is what your party does. 

Btw more's the pity Albaman's wife did not spend more time at Bute House, eh? Maybe several traumatised woman would be able to sleep at night.

Edited by JackLadd

Tories in 2011: "We're repealing the Identity Cards Act because ID cards are communist, an affront to democracy and a threat to personal freedoms!"

Tories in 2021: "We're bringing back National ID Cards so we can repress voters"

:seething:

coconut doug
1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

The Uk is nothing more than a legacy of the empire. It is a flag for the bigots and mean spirited to rally around. The irony is that those who are doing most too destroy it are the same people who claim to support it. The longer it lasts, the more it will be exploited and abused by those who control it. What the author says Is true thats what the UK  people voted for. Corruption, isolation, militarism, incompetence, division and decline are just some of the things we clamour for. 

Nobody has made any serious attempt to build anything worthwhile for 50 years. Our infrastucture is crumbling and many of our public services are often now charged for and usually not worth having. It gets worse all the time and the solutions are more of the same thing that created the problem in the first place. Our rich have got a lot richer though and we are conditioned to think that is a good thing.

Cairneyhill Jambo
10 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

More dodgy payments involving Major Sleaze.

Boris Johnson Under Investigation Over Lavish Holiday To Caribbean
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/boris-johnson-standards-mustique-holiday-095028249.html

I looked up his register of interests today on the UK Government website. He is more corrupt than Al Capone and he knows it. That's why he bumbles his way through interviews/PM question time, refusing to answer the questions, because he knows he's a lying ****. 

On 10/05/2021 at 10:32, Cade said:

Tories in 2011: "We're repealing the Identity Cards Act because ID cards are communist, an affront to democracy and a threat to personal freedoms!"

Tories in 2021: "We're bringing back National ID Cards so we can repress voters"

:seething:

Yep, the Queen's speech is an absolute attack on democracy.  

1) ID cards for elections - bare-faced voter suppression right out of the McConnell/Republican playbook, and ID cards in by the back door. The tories, with this and their electoral boundary shenanigans plan to be in power forever if they can get away with it.
2) Right to protest restrictions - the crime bill will see to that since "noise nuisance" at no set level or inconvenience caused to a single complainee will see demos shut down.
3) Reduce legal challenges to govt policies - via a judicial review bill

Also, that cyber security review - I guarantee they will go after end-to-end encryption again.

4 ongoing cases of voter fraud under investigation from 2019 GE out of 32m votes.

Currently the lifelong compulsive lying, cheating fraud is under investigation on 9 counts of accepting and-or not declaring monies or gifts.

So let's introduce at no doubt a decent cost, voter suppression policy.

Edited by DETTY29

Not a peep from the tory supporters then. Also, where are all those folk who were making a lot of noise about erosion of freedoms on the pandemic thread - isn't this exactly what you care about?

maroonlegions
19 hours ago, Gizmo said:

Yep, the Queen's speech is an absolute attack on democracy.  

1) ID cards for elections - bare-faced voter suppression right out of the McConnell/Republican playbook, and ID cards in by the back door. The tories, with this and their electoral boundary shenanigans plan to be in power forever if they can get away with it.
2) Right to protest restrictions - the crime bill will see to that since "noise nuisance" at no set level or inconvenience caused to a single complainee will see demos shut down.
3) Reduce legal challenges to govt policies - via a judicial review bill

Also, that cyber security review - I guarantee they will go after end-to-end encryption again.

Spot on.

Ever get the feeling/intuition of something that"s just not right.

Acceleration of the attack on democracy/freedoms is a sign that those in power may not have our best  interests at heart.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
9 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

This photo just in.

Cops show up at number 10 so your BBC link could be on to something.

185761511_311470177262103_6293269190152932763_n.jpg

:lol:

The Real Maroonblood
18 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

This photo just in.

Cops show up at number 10 so your BBC link could be on to something.

185761511_311470177262103_6293269190152932763_n.jpg

:rofl:

dobmisterdobster
14 hours ago, Gizmo said:

Not a peep from the tory supporters then. Also, where are all those folk who were making a lot of noise about erosion of freedoms on the pandemic thread - isn't this exactly what you care about?

The bill increases the sentencing for violent criminals, child murderers and people who assault emergency service workers just to name a few.

maroonlegions
5 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

The bill increases the sentencing for violent criminals, child murderers and people who assault emergency service workers just to name a few.

All fine and dandy with that but were was the promise for increased spending  and help for social care??

No mention of it???

ID cards ???

15 hours ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Johnson taken to court over unpaid £535 debt.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-57087274

Apparently the £535 debt was claimed online by some Covid conspiracy theorist nut, for 'repeated defamation', though Boris is said never to have publicly referred to the person. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9572541/Boris-Johnsons-535-county-court-ruling-came-Covid-conspiracy-theorists-slander-allegation.html

manaliveits105
25 minutes ago, Lemongrab said:

Apparently the £535 debt was claimed online by some Covid conspiracy theorist nut, for 'repeated defamation', though Boris is said never to have publicly referred to the person. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9572541/Boris-Johnsons-535-county-court-ruling-came-Covid-conspiracy-theorists-slander-allegation.html

Whoever  issued the CCJ at the court should be sacked 

27 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Whoever  issued the CCJ at the court should be sacked 

They should get to keep the £535 personally. 

The Mighty Thor

Story doing the rounds about Patel lobbying to get one of her mates' company into the NHS PPE trough to the tune of hundreds of millions. Wrote to Gove asking why they didn't get the contract before they subsequently hoovered up a gig for £100m + 

:profit:

Governor Tarkin
9 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Story doing the rounds about Patel lobbying to get one of her mates' company into the NHS PPE trough to the tune of hundreds of millions. Wrote to Gove asking why they didn't get the contract before they subsequently hoovered up a gig for £100m + 

:profit:

Priti Patel can lobby for my boaby. :wub:

2 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

If it's not to her liking, she'll probably deport it. If you're lucky, whilst still attached...

Governor Tarkin
6 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

If it's not to her liking, she'll probably deport it. If you're lucky, whilst still attached...

She can de-whatever the **** she likes to it, gizmo. The only thing we can say for sure, is that it will be to her liking.

:sweeet:

Edited by Governor Tarkin
Poor punctuation.

Jeffros Furios
9 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

:lol: 

Shagger

B1006DA3-383C-4130-97E3-3159B4207ABE.jpeg

:yas:

maroonlegions
On 15/05/2021 at 21:52, Governor Tarkin said:

Your taste in women .... sorry "traitor"  women is rank.