More Tory lies

aussieh

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I genuinely wonder how long it will be before the searchlights are turned on the 'British Establishment', including the Royal family, questioning their part in the dubious practices of the past and the building of their glorious empire? 

The Daily Mail/Express would self combust.

• Replies 26.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

:pleasing:

7 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

:rofl:

Oh you liked that? Well let's keep the comedy coming!

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
7 hours ago, Justin Z said:

The epitome of Tory scum.

manaliveits105

Wise words from our Prime Minister over the matter 

Condemning the dark spectacle unfolding in the US, Prime Minister Boris Johnson said: "Disgraceful scenes in US Congress.

"The United States stands for democracy around the world and it is now vital that there should be a peaceful and orderly transfer of power."

well said sir 

Changes his tune with the wind, that slippy guy. From Nobel Peace Prize to whatever that is. Still not condemned Trump though if that's the extent of his words on the situation.

Edited by Justin Z

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
2 hours ago, Justin Z said:

Changes his tune with the wind, that slippy guy. From Nobel Peace Prize to whatever that is. Still not condemned Trump though if that's the extent of his words on the situation.

After the stick Corbyn got for liaising with Gerry Adams, I look forward to the same condemnation of Bozo's support for the US terrorist.

The Mighty Thor

You could spend your life finding instances when that oxygen thief has lied or spewed racism and xenophobic tosh either in print or on TV. 

If you were putting together a Labour Party or SNP party broadcast you'd need to book a 4 hour slot just to run through the utter shite he's spouted since the last election.

She's an utterly vile human being. 

Governor Tarkin
18 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

She's an utterly vile human being. 

That wouldn't put me off.

Governor Tarkin
3 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

No for me Guv. ☹

Every man has his limits, TMT. :(

maroonlegions
3 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Wise words from our Prime Minister over the matter 

Condemning the dark spectacle unfolding in the US, Prime Minister Boris Johnson said: "Disgraceful scenes in US Congress.

"The United States stands for democracy around the world and it is now vital that there should be a peaceful and orderly transfer of power."

well said sir 

Too fecking late , but nice try in brushing under the carpet Boris"s arse licking of Trump earlier  in the year.

Desperate....

Your judgement of peoples  "character" must be fecking scary in your life.

I mean are you this forgiving to know liars , cheats and charlatans you have come across in your life???

Or are you at it. Surely you are of above average intelligence to be able to suss out a KNOWN liar, cheat and charlatan that is Boris??? 

He can talk about being "disgraceful", wonder if he has seen Dido Harding anywhere.

Yes another "disgraceful"  act of public theft and vandalism , i take it you are happy with your taxes getting plundered to line the pockets of the like of insidious individuals such as Dido Harding.  

Your dinner part guest list would have Boris at the head of the table i feel, what others would be seated at that table i shudder to think of.

Yes jolly good show Boris...  You have to be at it, you cant be that fecking thick. Its like you are bending over to charlatans like Boris and thanking them for giving you it dry, feck me...:rofl: 

136398167_105559074829179_371687780337153242_n.jpg

The Real Maroonblood
12 hours ago, Justin Z said:

That's a better.

Muppet.

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Too fecking late , but nice try in brushing under the carpet Boris"s arse licking of Trump earlier  in the year.

Desperate....

Your judgement of peoples  "character" must be fecking scary in your life.

I mean are you this forgiving to know liars , cheats and charlatans you have come across in your life???

Or are you at it. Surely you are of above average intelligence to be able to suss out a KNOWN liar, cheat and charlatan that is Boris??? 

He can talk about being "disgraceful", wonder if he has seen Dido Harding anywhere.

Yes another "disgraceful"  act of public theft and vandalism , i take it you are happy with your taxes getting plundered to line the pockets of the like of insidious individuals such as Dido Harding.  

Your dinner part guest list would have Boris at the head of the table i feel, what others would be seated at that table i shudder to think of.

Yes jolly good show Boris...  You have to be at it, you cant be that fecking thick. Its like you are bending over to charlatans like Boris and thanking them for giving you it dry, feck me...:rofl: 

136398167_105559074829179_371687780337153242_n.jpg

:greatpost:

maroonlegions
44 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

That wouldn't put me off.

Aye "birds of a feather"  and all that jaz ...

Says a lot about you, your judge of character is fecking brutal. She would turn off your life support machine so she could charge her phone , thats the kind of utter rat you are defending,  shameful, you have to be at it.:rofl:

Governor Tarkin
1 minute ago, maroonlegions said:

Says a lot about you, your judge of character is fecking brutal. She would turn off your life support machine so she could charge her phone , thats the kind of utter rat you are defending,  shameful, you have to be at it.:rofl:

If you can point to where I'm defending her I'll tell you where that 22bn is. Deal?

13 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

QQeZcZL.gif

29 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

You just stay out of this, Mr Z.  :seething:

Gov, we're close to a breakthrough the likes of which we've not seen since legions figured out it was a parody Boris Johnson Twitter account he was quoting. Calm doon.

Governor Tarkin
2 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

Gov, we're close to a breakthrough the likes of which we've not seen since legions figured out it was a parody Boris Johnson Twitter account he was quoting. Calm doon.

Calm down? ****ING CALM DOWN?  :seething:

The Mighty Thor
4 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Patel on the news on LBC just now condemning Trump. :wub:

She was on Nick Ferrari before 8 this morning. 

Its clearly her turn to be out on the presser run. 

Government introduces loophole in the eviction ban legislation.

Landlords are now able to evict people for "exceptional circumstances" such as antisocial behaviour or sitting on "extreme" rental arrears.

This "extreme" rental arrears has been re-worded to mean more than 6 months.

And now does not exclude rental arrears generated since the March lockdown.

Lost your job? Furlough not enough to cover your rent?

Then it's the streets for you, my friend.

The Mighty Thor

The party of the people strikes again.

I've attached an image of a '£30 food box' supplied by a government awarded contractor to cover 10 days worth of free school meals for kids now that the schools are closed. 

****ing disgusting. 

Actual cost of ingredients in the picture? Just over a fiver at ASDA. 

horrible, horrible ^^^^s

20210112_124732.jpg

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I've attached an image of a '£30 food box' supplied by a government awarded contractor to cover 10 days worth of free school meals for kids now that the schools are closed. 

****ing disgusting. 

horrible, horrible ^^^^s

20210112_124732.jpg

What a disgrace.

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, Cade said:

£5 of crap sent to each family.

£25 kept by the contractor Chartwells.

Run by a Tory donor, naturally.

:seething:

Didn't see that coming at all. 

Compass group. Balls deep in providing privatised services for this Government. 

The old truism stands. The longer a Tory government runs, the more corrupt they become, the less they care about how obvious it is. 

From Chartwells' website:

"For over a quarter of a century, Chartwells has focused on helping those in education to build strong bodies, sharp minds and lead long, healthy lives. It’s our aim for every student to have the same opportunity to develop and make a positive contribution at school, and it’s our job to help them do it. We do this by providing fresh, healthy and great tasting meals throughout the day.

Our dedicated nutritionists and chefs bring food to life through their passionate work, carefully curating menus to meet the diverse palates, dietary requirements and preferences in schools, colleagues, and universities nationwide. We also run a range of engagement programmes including nutrition-focussed activity clubs and workshops that encourage healthy relationships with food and positive eating habits amongst children and young people."

e7d.gif

For reference, this is what East Coast Organics will deliver to your door for £25.45
5%20%C2%A324%20Family%20box_0.JPG

Edited by Cade

The Mighty Thor
23 minutes ago, Cade said:

From Chartwells' website:

"For over a quarter of a century, Chartwells has focused on helping those in education to build strong bodies, sharp minds and lead long, healthy lives. It’s our aim for every student to have the same opportunity to develop and make a positive contribution at school, and it’s our job to help them do it. We do this by providing fresh, healthy and great tasting meals throughout the day.

Our dedicated nutritionists and chefs bring food to life through their passionate work, carefully curating menus to meet the diverse palates, dietary requirements and preferences in schools, colleagues, and universities nationwide. We also run a range of engagement programmes including nutrition-focussed activity clubs and workshops that encourage healthy relationships with food and positive eating habits amongst children and young people."

e7d.gif

For reference, this is what East Coast Organics will deliver to your door for £25.45
5%20%C2%A324%20Family%20box_0.JPG

Here's a local one from guys doing the right thing. 

They'll deliver it to those in need in the Edinburgh area for free. 

👏👏👏👏👏

Screenshot_20210112-165035_Twitter.jpg

jack D and coke
20 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

****ing disgusting. 

horrible, horrible ^^^^s

20210112_124732.jpg

Absolutely everything for this type is scum is an opportunity to enrich themselves. Even hungry bairns😕

Shooter McGavin
2 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

It was highlighted and resolved - time to move on 

Starving children. 

Aye let’s just move on shall we...

Spitonastranger
3 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

It was highlighted and resolved - time to move on 

Did you see your pal Hancock on the telly this morning unable to defend himself from voting against the food parcels, no wonder people like yuo want to move on. No moral compass or compassion. 

maroonlegions

Boris once said we care about hungry children and that we aim to tackle  child food poverty.

So what do him and his party do.. Outsource to this company.

Chadwells , stealing food from kids for profits. is part of the Compas Group.

Now if one can be bothered to  dig and bit deeper and not be lazy, Compass posted yearly revenues of £25 BILLION and a profit of  £1.2 billion.  Now the Chairman of Chadwells Paul Walsh is, wait for it...... yip ... is a Tory donor and SIGNED the Captains  of Industry letter telling us to vote Tory.  

They really do think that most people are thick.  

One rule here , follow the MONEY trail. All money roads linked to this Government lead to their Tory donating city mates and company chair men and women.

And again it took Marcus Rashford to challenge and shame Boris with a direct phone call to him like he did the last time. Just WTF is the Labour leader, the red tory  doing, he is fecking hiding again.

Edited by maroonlegions

No let's not move on.

Let's ask what exactly this company are doing with the £30 they are given per head by the government and why families are being given just a few quid of out of date low nutrition garbage instead of proper food?

Let's ask that.