• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

jack D and coke
21 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Dominic Cummings does a fine hatchet job on Boris

:pleasing:

Well let’s hope this gets really messy...

Governor Tarkin
41 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Rishi’s time may come sooner rather than later it seems 

Correct.

Cuntings was always going to blow the lid on Boris' charade when the time suited him.

The time to pay the piper was always just around the corner.

The whole thing is just a game to Demonic. 

Governor Tarkin
46 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

:pleasing:

Well let’s hope this gets really messy...

As do I, but I take little pleasure in it.

Boris and his cronies are ****s; but Cummings and his ilk are the antichrist.

Nucky Thompson
2 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Correct.

Cuntings was always going to blow the lid on Boris' charade when the time suited him.

The time to pay the piper was always just around the corner.

The whole thing is just a game to Demonic. 

I hope Cumming gets his cumeuppance. Creepy wee prick

MI5 take him out Dianna style

jack D and coke
4 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

As do I, but I take little pleasure in it.

Boris and his cronies are ****s; but Cummings and his ilk are the antichrist.

Yeah maybe. It’s nice to see them get exposed for the tossers they are though tbh. 
The worry is someone even worse takes over. It seems to be the way the world over now with politicians...say goodbye to the worst leader you’ve ever had to welcome in the new worst leader you’ve ever had😕

Governor Tarkin
2 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Yeah maybe. It’s nice to see them get exposed for the tossers they are though tbh. 
The worry is someone even worse takes over. It seems to be the way the world over now with politicians...say goodbye to the worst leader you’ve ever had to welcome in the new worst leader you’ve ever had😕

Cummings and his type are the kingmakers, bud, and they're the worst of the lot.

5 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I hope Cumming gets his cumeuppance. Creepy wee prick

MI5 take him out Dianna style

:sweeet:

Nucky Thompson
3 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Correct. Same in Scotland though with the shit we've got up here

SectionDJambo

Perhaps the biggest recent scandal, partly involving government officials, has been largely ignored by the media.

The treatment and convictions of the Post Office Postmasters who were the victims of a severely flawed software system that senior people within the Post Office knew was flawed. They still went ahead with the prosecutions, with the withholding of evidence which would have cast doubt on the convictions.

This is a real national disgrace in which, potentially, 700 good, hardworking people went to prison and had their lives ruined. 39 have had their convictions overturned at last, but not before at least one has died and another was imprisoned whilst pregnant.

There is evidence that government officials of both colours knew about the doubts but did not act on them. They and the Post Office officials should be held to account for withholding evidence and severely punished, rather than just think it’s ok to pay compensation to these poor people.

Governor Tarkin
Just now, Smithee said:

Hope hope

That's the trouble with letting a psychopath help you bury the bodies. 

"No, a Tory donor didn't pay for the flat refurb, that'd be illegal"

"Well we have the receipts"

"Oh he didn't pay for it, he just loaned me the money"

"When is this loan due to be paid back?"

"No comment, look over here at this spitfire"

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, Cade said:

:lol:

A Boy Named Crow
2 hours ago, Cade said:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/apr/25/boris-johnson-paid-for-downing-street-flat-refurbishment-says-minister-liz-truss

Michael Howard with Paxman springs to mind!

"Do people care" asks the interviewer. Now, whilst a pathetic way to try to whitewash the lack of scrutiny into BoJo's numerous lies and scandals, you do sometimes wonder if anyone does care - they'll more than likely get back in no matter what they get up to. 

People don't care if Boris lies.

He's lied constantly in his personal, professional and political life, over many decades.

But he wraps himself in the flag and promises to kick out the darkies and boom! 80 seat majority.

Accountability, decency and integrity are dead in England.

All they have left is brain dead populism.

Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, Cade said:

All they have left is brain dead populism.

So pretty much the same as Scotland then, only wrapped in a different coloured flag.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

A Boy Named Crow
9 hours ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

It's funny,  her weasely avoidance of the question being asked just makes it look very much like he's banged to rights here. 

He probably could afford a nanny, given his background AND he probably did source the refurb money in a dodgy way.  Lies, lies and more lies!

Edited by A Boy Named Crow

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
5 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

It's funny,  her weasely avoidance of the question being asked just makes it look very much like he's banged to rights here. 

He probably could afford a nanny, given his background AND he probably did source the refurb money in a dodgy way.  Lies, lies and more lies!

She sounds like a female version of William Hague. Him that slept with his press secretary to save the taxpayer money. 😃

dobmisterdobster
On 22/04/2021 at 22:05, SectionDJambo said:

Such was this clandestine relationship between Dyson and the government that Johnson and company didn’t tell James Dyson that they wouldn’t need the ventilators from them after all.

The operation cost Dyson, the company, £20m and none of the Dyson employees ended up in the UK for the project.

Personally, I think that this particular affair has been a storm in a teacup, not helped by disastrous PR on James Dyson’s part over his opinion of Brexit and switching of HQ to Singapore, where he already had a substantial operation.
There are far more obvious cases of suspect dealings that actually cost the UK taxpayer vast sums of cash. Those are the arrangements that should be investigated. The Dyson affair appears to have actually cost the UK exchequer little or nothing, since Dyson bore the costs himself.

Not every self made successful businessman is a crook. That is a mindset that some would do well to rid themselves of.

Dyson has two strikes against him. He's a Brexiteer and he was chosen over the EU's failed ventilator scheme.

Those two things made him a target of lefty journalists who have an axe to grind.

So a little over this time last year and Barnard Castle was in the news, talk was of how much Gove and Cummings hated each other, especially gove to Cummings by jumping ship to Johnson.

Seems Cummings and Gove are back together with the support of Murdoch, most likely with a view to topple Johnson.

Do they get him before or after the Covid vaccine programme moves in to BAU?

Allegedly, Boris lost his temper in December when being warned that a 3rd lockdown was probably inevitable.

"No more ****ing lockdowns, let the bodies pile high", he is alleged to have said.

jack D and coke
33 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

So a little over this time last year and Barnard Castle was in the news, talk was of how much Gove and Cummings hated each other, especially gove to Cummings by jumping ship to Johnson.

Seems Cummings and Gove are back together with the support of Murdoch, most likely with a view to topple Johnson.

Do they get him before or after the Covid vaccine programme moves in to BAU?

Johnson is 100% getting emptied. The Daily Mail ffs😧

39D45C2D-66DB-48C9-901E-902FC3A2E46F.jpeg

Jeffros Furios

If Boris  said those words he needs flogged from Tower Bridge . Horrible , disgusting creature .

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, Jeffros Furios said:

If Boris  said those words he needs flogged from Tower Bridge . Horrible , disgusting creature .

He has got a history of disgusting remarks.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he did.

Unknown user
1 hour ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Dyson has two strikes against him. He's a Brexiteer and he was chosen over the EU's failed ventilator scheme.

Those two things made him a target of lefty journalists who have an axe to grind.

The problem here is a rich industrialist and financial supporter of the tory party being able to text the prime minister to ask for a tax favour, and that fact not be recorded. If you can't see you must be choosing not to.

16 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Bloody hell

Jeffros Furios
2 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

He has got a history of disgusting remarks.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he did.

Yip there was his Operation Last Breath comments , which was supposed to be a joke .

Unknown user
20 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I had to go and check the website to make sure it wasn't just some unbelievably ridiculous spoof, but **** me the utter **** actually said it.

Look at the government they give us, get off your knees Scotland!

jack D and coke

It’s not really the fact he’s said it, he’s been saying this kind of shit his whole life and the media made us lap it up cos they wanted the thick ***** in charge. His daft barnet and moronic grin and it’s just Boris being Boris again. The difference now is the media are taking control of peoples thoughts again. The control these papers and their owners hold over us is insane. 
Dominic Cummings and Michael Gove ffs!! . Hands down I’d rather Johnson. 

Governor Tarkin
1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

Unfortunately this. Every day of the week. 

Unknown user

It’s not really the fact he’s said it, he’s been saying this kind of shit his whole life and the media made us lap it up cos they wanted the thick ***** in charge. His daft barnet and moronic grin and it’s just Boris being Boris again. The difference now is the media are taking control of peoples thoughts again. The control these papers and their owners hold over us is insane. 

It isn't to us, the type who are well aware of what an enormous **** the man is, but to many who might actually vote for the prick this will be an eye opener. This is game changing.

As you say, the right wing media have decided it's time, this won't be new to them I'm sure, but it's still a Bloody hell moment. 

Scottish elections round the corner too, this just got interesting

jack D and coke
28 minutes ago, Smithee said:

It isn't to us, the type who are well aware of what an enormous **** the man is, but to many who might actually vote for the prick this will be an eye opener. This is game changing.

As you say, the right wing media have decided it's time, this won't be new to them I'm sure, but it's still a Bloody hell moment. 

Scottish elections round the corner too, this just got interesting

It’s a bloody hell moment but purely because the media have turned on him. The media that bummed the arsehole up right through brexit to “Get it done”. 
****ing hell man we’re going to get Michael Gove aren’t we?? 

Unknown user

It’s a bloody hell moment but purely because the media have turned on him. The media that bummed the arsehole up right through brexit to “Get it done”. 
****ing hell man we’re going to get Michael Gove aren’t we?? 

Independence here we come

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, Smithee said:

Independence here we come

Lol if Gove doesn’t push us over the edge then ill finally concede that nothing ever will :lol:  

Governor Tarkin
47 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Lol if Gove doesn’t push us over the edge then ill finally concede that nothing ever will :lol:  

At least Gove is a Jocko. 👍

jack D and coke
7 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

At least Gove is a Jocko. 👍

I think I’d rather Rees Mogg than that ***** mate☹️

Governor Tarkin
4 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Please no. :(

4 minutes ago, Cade said:

Gove wants to tear up the GFA and abolish the devolved parliaments.

He's a weapons grade arsehole.

But he's our weapons grade arsehole. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

jack D and coke
12 minutes ago, Cade said:

Gove wants to tear up the GFA and abolish the devolved parliaments.

He's a weapons grade arsehole.

He’ll be popular with the mini huns on here then☺️

54 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

The Polite Victorian Thug or a backstabbing anti-expert fud.  Joy. 

Mogg would probably get more votes than Gove as he can appeal to all those pretendy middle-class aspirers who would love to be living in the past where the peasants could be sent down the coal mines whilst they got tonked on high-grade pharmaceuticals and cultivated and air of superiority. 

Mind you, Gove could be a trojan-horse useful idiot for the likes of Sunak, who despite also being dodgy as **** seems to get old dear pensioners foaming at the gash. 

If Starmer, tory-lite twat that he is, cannot unseat either of those two he needs to get in the bin. If it's Sunak, he's probably gonna lose.
He barely gets a scratch on BoJo despite so many targets being open to him...

jack D and coke
6 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

The Polite Victorian Thug or a backstabbing anti-expert fud.  Joy. 

Mogg would probably get more votes than Gove as he can appeal to all those pretendy middle-class aspirers who would love to be living in the past where the peasants could be sent down the coal mines whilst they got tonked on high-grade pharmaceuticals and cultivated and air of superiority. 

Mind you, Gove could be a trojan-horse useful idiot for the likes of Sunak, who despite also being dodgy as **** seems to get old dear pensioners foaming at the gash. 

If Starmer, tory-lite twat that he is, cannot unseat either of those two he needs to get in the bin. If it's Sunak, he's probably gonna lose.

Its like getting the choice between losing your arms or losing your legs I agree.
Gove is a little house jock. Ken Clarke said he’d have Britain fighting wars all over the world if anywhere near power and John Major said he’s a huge fan of selling off the health service. 
We know where these people want to take us but I genuinely wonder how they get to these positions. Horrible *******s. 

Edited by jack D and coke

jack D and coke
6 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Starmer is worse than useless. An empty suit. To think he’s barely landed a glove on anyone in that cabinet is laughable. 

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe sent back to jail in Iran for another year.

Boris has promised to redouble his efforts to have her released.

As he tried and failed to do as Foreign Secretary. In fact, his brain-dead comments on the case actually made things worse and resulted in her original conviction.

SectionDJambo
6 minutes ago, Cade said:

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe sent back to jail in Iran for another year.

Boris has promised to redouble his efforts to have her released.

As he tried and failed to do as Foreign Secretary. In fact, his brain-dead comments on the case actually made things worse and resulted in her original conviction.

Not only did Johnson’s loose tongue get the unfortunate lady a longer prison sentence in hellish conditions, him and Raab can do nothing to get her released, maybe other than call Iran’s bluff and give them their tanks money back. 
The Iranians know that there is nothing the British government can do about this. I’m surprised there hasn’t been more activity outside the Iranian embassy. There are protests organised for much less worthwhile reasons. Can we imagine what would happen in Iran if we had been holding one of their citizens on a trumped up charge for 5 years, and still weren’t letting her go?

11 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

Not only did Johnson’s loose tongue get the unfortunate lady a longer prison sentence in hellish conditions, him and Raab can do nothing to get her released, maybe other than call Iran’s bluff and give them their tanks money back. 
The Iranians know that there is nothing the British government can do about this. I’m surprised there hasn’t been more activity outside the Iranian embassy. There are protests organised for much less worthwhile reasons. Can we imagine what would happen in Iran if we had been holding one of their citizens on a trumped up charge for 5 years, and still weren’t letting her go?

UN already forced the UK to give their tank money back, but we're dragging our heels about paying it.

Iran is in the process of working out how to get it through sanctions.

Governor Tarkin
4 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Starmer is worse than useless. An empty suit. To think he’s barely landed a glove on anyone in that cabinet is laughable. 

He's been a huge disappointment.