Jump to content

More Tory lies


aussieh

Recommended Posts

The Real Maroonblood
19 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Working class people vote for this party. 

 

:rofl:

Amazing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • maroonlegions

    493

  • Pans Jambo

    464

  • Space Mackerel

    379

  • ri Alban

    346

35 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Working class people vote for this party. 

 

:rofl:

Chuck about a little casual racism policy once in a while and hey ho.

 

Even better, get a mega rich minority race, but nasty selfish individual to deliver it.

Edited by DETTY29
Link to post
Share on other sites
The Mighty Thor
59 minutes ago, Cade said:

"Can you pay for children to have one meal a day over school holidays?"
"No, bloody scroungers"
"Can you keep Universal Credit at a higher level until this 2nd lockdown is over?"
"NO, BLOODY SCROUNGERS!"
"Can you spend an extra £16.5billion on defence?"
"Why yes of course, no problem."

 

:muggy:

Not only is it 16.5 billion on defence but a large chunk of that is going on a space command. 

These bangers are still deluded into believing the UK is a global power rather than the tin pot shit hole it really is.

 

Fecking risible. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Des Lynam
40 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Working class people vote for this party. 

 

:rofl:

 

9 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Chuck about a little casual racism policy once in a while and hey ho.

 

Even better, get a mega rich minority race, but nasty selfish individual to deliver it.


It’s this lazy generalisation of the electorate that’s got us into trouble. I would have voted conservative if I’d lived in England at the last election. Corbyn and his brand of socialism would have been a disaster. Personally I thought it was heartening that people ignored generations of brainwashed views to vote differently even if it was in anger. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
hmfcbilly
45 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Working class people vote for this party. 

 

:rofl:

I think more than a few people were duped at the last general election (myself included) in to believing the new mantra of the tory Party was to work for everyone and all working people. That and being utterly despondent with the labour party who were being led by that numbskull Corbyn at the time, pretty much left folk with no choice, down in England anyway. Obviously a lot of Scots voted SNP but again, I think some did more to fill the benches up at Westminster with Scots rather than believing they are any better. One things for sure, the past 8 months have shown us that the Tory's are the same as they have always been...look after them and their 'elite' pals whilst the rest of us scrap about hoping to do alright. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Dusk_Till_Dawn
45 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

 


It’s this lazy generalisation of the electorate that’s got us into trouble. I would have voted conservative if I’d lived in England at the last election. Corbyn and his brand of socialism would have been a disaster. Personally I thought it was heartening that people ignored generations of brainwashed views to vote differently even if it was in anger. 


This is spot on. I voted Green because I couldn’t bring myself to vote for any of the three main parties down here but anyone who thinks Corbyn was a significantly better alternative to Johnson is a special kind of idiot. Only the blind can’t see through Corbyn’s social warrior act. He’s a chancer whose entire life has consisted of fuelling division while pretending he’s doing the opposite. You’re seeing yet more of it from him now. A massive narcissist, the same as Johnson

Link to post
Share on other sites
maroonlegions
5 hours ago, Des Lynam said:

 


It’s this lazy generalisation of the electorate that’s got us into trouble. I would have voted conservative if I’d lived in England at the last election. Corbyn and his brand of socialism would have been a disaster. Personally I thought it was heartening that people ignored generations of brainwashed views to vote differently even if it was in anger. 

You seriously putting forward the delusion that this utter shambolic shambles of a government , led by an utter moron is in anyway better than a Corbyn lead Labour government. 

 

 You put forward this reptile of a government's "mantra", which is , it's NEVER our fault, always someone else's fault. They are masters are the blame game and spin.

 

Brand of socialism??  Are we talking about  a company brand here.

 

Decent wage, end homelessness and poverty , oh and FEED fecking disadvantaged kids. Give me that "brand" anytime over  the brand of  greed driven, self interest , draconian policies of this reptile mafia. 

 

 Must be an utter beamer for the Tories that a fitbaw player forced another u -turn on the government's stance of  saying no to feeding kids in the holidays..

 

Oh and just how well the Tory con of austerity has made the poor so much more secure????

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Boris' plans for his defence spending and upgraded armed forces:

Less soldiers. Less tanks. Less aircraft.

More laser guns (yes, really), "swarms of drones" and a space command like at the end of Moonraker.

 

Has he been hitting some Class A stuff?

 

:cornette:

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Cade said:

"Can you pay for children to have one meal a day over school holidays?"
"No, bloody scroungers"
"Can you keep Universal Credit at a higher level until this 2nd lockdown is over?"
"NO, BLOODY SCROUNGERS!"
"Can you spend an extra £16.5billion on defence?"
"Why yes of course, no problem."

 

:muggy:

Don't see the problem with funding the military for a change. Labour and the Tories have left the lads and lassies in the shit for more than 30 years. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
The Real Maroonblood
28 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Don't see the problem with funding the military for a change. Labour and the Tories have left the lads and lassies in the shit for more than 30 years. 

 

 

It’s amazing how they can get money for this when the NHS is crumbling.

but but but.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Real Maroonblood said:

It’s amazing how they can get money for this when the NHS is crumbling.

but but but.

16 billion over 4 years is hardly breaking the bank. The nhs budget in England last year was £134b. The nhs budget isn't the problem. The management of it is. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
The Real Maroonblood
4 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

16 billion over 4 years is hardly breaking the bank. The nhs budget in England last year was £134b. The nhs budget isn't the problem. The management of it is. 

I do agree that the military has been ignored for years.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Pans Jambo

The military should be halved again IMO. Why do we need a large military machine? NOBODY invades anyone anymore (unless its the USA or the UK, we love a wee invasion now and then)!

 

A really good home defence force is all this wee island needs. The empire is dead and we no longer need empirical levels of armed forces.

 

Time we butted out of other folks business abroad!

 

Times have changed. 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Folk are leaking the Priti Patel bullying report after Boris has been sitting on it for 6 months.

Clear and obvious breaches of the Ministerial Code and a "cover-up" by Boris.

 

Well, not really a cover-up as the law says that the report doesn't have to be published at all and that the PM has final arbitration on action to be taken.

So Boris is within his rights to supress it and do nothing about it.

 

But the law is stupid as feck on this one and I'm glad it's been leaked.

Edited by Cade
Link to post
Share on other sites
The Mighty Thor
Just now, Cade said:

Folk are leaking the Priti Patel bullying report after Boris has been sitting on it for 6 months.

Clear and obvious breaches of the Ministerial Code and a cover-up by Boris.

 

Well, not really a cover0up as the law says that the report doesn't have to be published at all and that the PM has final arbitration on action to be taken.

So Boris is within his rights to supress it and do nothing about it.

 

But the law is stupid as feck on this one and I'm glad it's been leaked.

Ah but she didn't intentionally bully a number of people repeatedly. 

 

The truism of life. The longer a Tory government runs the more overt the corruption/nepotism/cronyism becomes. Chuck in an 80 seat majority then they really don't give a flying one. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

In reply to a vegan chili recipe sent to Corbyn's office following his suspension.

 

Image

 

WHAT AN EGOMANIAC :rolleyes:

 

More seriously, even if we take everything said above as true for the sake of argument—if you are faced with two narcissists, you pick the one with the history of advocating for workers, 100% of the time. Let the narcissist work for the benefit of you. This isn't rocket science, nor is it a popularity contest; it's electoral politics, and the only brainwashing is in getting working class folk to vote for millionaires who work on behalf of billionaires.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Head of the Patel bullying inquiry resigns because Boris has decided to totally ignore the report and back Patel no matter what.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Justin Z said:

In reply to a vegan chili recipe sent to Corbyn's office following his suspension.

 

Image

 

WHAT AN EGOMANIAC :rolleyes:

 

More seriously, even if we take everything said above as true for the sake of argument—if you are faced with two narcissists, you pick the one with the history of advocating for workers, 100% of the time. Let the narcissist work for the benefit of you. This isn't rocket science, nor is it a popularity contest; it's electoral politics, and the only brainwashing is in getting working class folk to vote for millionaires who work on behalf of billionaires.

Number folk I know that are on average wage in UK (£27k) honestly thought notably via Facebook, that Corbyn was going going to take £2.5k per year off them in direct taxation.

 

And in US, Trump similarly about Biden.  You can correct me, but I'm sure Biden's base for direct taxation increase was $450k.

Edited by DETTY29
Link to post
Share on other sites
The Real Maroonblood
42 minutes ago, Cade said:

Head of the Patel bullying inquiry resigns because Boris has decided to totally ignore the report and back Patel no matter what.

 

 

I'm totally shocked at Johnson ignoring it.

An absolute scumbag.

Link to post
Share on other sites
The Mighty Thor
36 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

I'm totally shocked at Johnson ignoring it.

An absolute scumbag.

Even better doing the round on twitter is Johnson's foreward to the ministerial code of conduct he signed into law this year. 

 

Comedy gold. 

20201120_131745.jpg

Edited by The Mighty Thor
Link to post
Share on other sites
The Real Maroonblood
27 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Even better doing the round on twitter is Johnson's foreward to the ministerial code of conduct he signed into law this year. 

 

Comedy gold. 

20201120_131745.jpg

What a disgrace.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Dandyman79

Johnsons probably pumping her lol 

 

She comes across as a horrible person, spitting image have her and the rest of Johnsons government nailed lol 

Link to post
Share on other sites
jack D and coke
1 minute ago, Dandyman79 said:

Johnsons probably pumping her lol 

 

She comes across as a horrible person, spitting image have her and the rest of Johnsons government nailed lol 

She’s comes across incredibly dumb imo. If you really listen to her she’s as thick as two short planks and clearly a nasty streak. 
A perfect fit for this government. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Dandyman79
6 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

She’s comes across incredibly dumb imo. If you really listen to her she’s as thick as two short planks and clearly a nasty streak. 
A perfect fit for this government. 

Yeah I completely agree with that 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Dandyman79
5 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Still would

 

Just now, jack D and coke said:

Agreed :lol: 

Yeah I'd bend her over a back bench lol 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Victorian

Find oot if she's a bully.

Ok.

She is.

Hi.  I am a bully tbf.

She's not a bully.

Right I'm off then.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DETTY29 said:

Number folk I know that are on average wage in UK (£27k) honestly thought notably via Facebook, that Corbyn was going going to take £2.5k per year off them in direct taxation.

 

And in US, Trump similarly about Biden.  You can correct me, but I'm sure Biden's base for direct taxation increase was $450k.

 

Not just that, but it's Trump's tax plan that will raise taxes on lower and middle income earners over the next several years, while the tax cuts for the rich are permanent. Absolute scam.

Link to post
Share on other sites
I P Knightley
On 19/11/2020 at 11:27, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:


This is spot on. I voted Green because I couldn’t bring myself to vote for any of the three main parties down here but anyone who thinks Corbyn was a significantly better alternative to Johnson is a special kind of idiot. Only the blind can’t see through Corbyn’s social warrior act. He’s a chancer whose entire life has consisted of fuelling division while pretending he’s doing the opposite. You’re seeing yet more of it from him now. A massive narcissist, the same as Johnson

I've mentioned elsewhere that I have a buddy who was a year or two ahead of Corbyn at school. He's spent his whole life being contrarian so that he can get attention for himself. Not certain that he actually believes in all the causes he claims to support but just wants to be seen taking a position that makes folk notice him. 

 

@Justin Z Agree with your point on the lesser of two evils but the Tories are so well established and voting here is much more pro a party, rather than a personality, than you've come away from back home. Therefore, it's not sufficient for the Labour leader to be the lesser of two evils; he or she has got to actually be good, impressive, charismatic and clearly streets ahead of the shambles they put at the head of the conservative party. 

 

 

23 hours ago, Cade said:

Boris' plans for his defence spending and upgraded armed forces:

Less soldiers. Less tanks. Less aircraft.

More laser guns (yes, really), "swarms of drones" and a space command like at the end of Moonraker.

MisguidedThoseBigmouthbass-small.gif

1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

She’s comes across incredibly dumb imo. If you really listen to her she’s as thick as three hundred thousand and thirty-four, nine hundred and seventy four thousand short planks and clearly a nasty streak. 
A perfect fit for this government. 

FTFY

Edited by I P Knightley
Link to post
Share on other sites
OmiyaHearts

I would get stuck in about that Patel no bother. Decent looking and would treat you like a piece of shit.😍

Link to post
Share on other sites
jack D and coke
20 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

I've mentioned elsewhere that I have a buddy who was a year or two ahead of Corbyn at school. He's spent his whole life being contrarian so that he can get attention for himself. Not certain that he actually believes in all the causes he claims to support but just wants to be seen taking a position that makes folk notice him. 

 

@Justin Z Agree with your point on the lesser of two evils but the Tories are so well established and voting here is much more pro a party, rather than a personality, than you've come away from back home. Therefore, it's not sufficient for the Labour leader to be the lesser of two evils; he or she has got to actually be good, impressive, charismatic and clearly streets ahead of the shambles they put at the head of the conservative party. 

 

 

MisguidedThoseBigmouthbass-small.gif

FTFY

Forgot about that :lol: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/11/2020 at 10:39, Des Lynam said:

 


It’s this lazy generalisation of the electorate that’s got us into trouble. I would have voted conservative if I’d lived in England at the last election. Corbyn and his brand of socialism would have been a disaster. Personally I thought it was heartening that people ignored generations of brainwashed views to vote differently even if it was in anger. 

Aye that's what's got us into trouble

Link to post
Share on other sites

"Labour's bonkers economic would have ruined us" screams the right wing press, ignoring the plain fact that the Tory government has basically been carrying out the Labour manifesto economic plans since 2010.

Every single election they copy the Labour economic manifesto.

Last one was no different.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Arsehole Patel with another one of her non-apologies;

"I'm sorry if people feel that I was bullying them"

 

Exactly the same as her "I'm sorry people feel that way" after PPE failings.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Dandyman79
5 minutes ago, Cade said:

Arsehole Patel with another one of her non-apologies;

"I'm sorry if people feel that I was bullying them"

 

Exactly the same as her "I'm sorry people feel that way" after PPE failings.

 

 

All said with a smug grin on her face 

Link to post
Share on other sites
indianajones
16 hours ago, Cade said:

Arsehole Patel with another one of her non-apologies;

"I'm sorry if people feel that I was bullying them"

 

Exactly the same as her "I'm sorry people feel that way" after PPE failings.

 

 

 

Just add it to her list. 

 

'I am sorry for having secret meetings and selling secrets to the Israelis'. 

 

Does what she wants. No accountability. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
The Mighty Thor
3 hours ago, Justin Z said:

Nailed it.

 

 

And just like the states there's a huge number who swallow it and continue to vote for them. 

 

Mesmeric.

Link to post
Share on other sites
BarneyBattles

I assume all tories are utterly embarrassed by the antics of their leader and party. 
 

An absolutely disgusting political party who are not even trying to hide what they’re all about anymore. 
 

Thank goodness we live in a country which will never vote them in. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
The Real Maroonblood
20 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

I assume all tories are utterly embarrassed by the antics of their leader and party. 
 

An absolutely disgusting political party who are not even trying to hide what they’re all about anymore. 
 

Thank goodness we live in a country which will never vote them in. 

They have no shame.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Nucky Thompson
19 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:


 

Thank goodness we live in a country which will never vote them in. 

What use are the fatties Blackford and Cherry's role in Westminster then. 

 

They were overwhelmingly voted in to govern the United Kingdom. We are still a part of the UK

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
BarneyBattles
3 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

What use are the fatties Blackford and Cherry's role in Westminster then. 

 

They were overwhelmingly voted in to govern the United Kingdom. We are still a part of the UK

 

 


Oh. Here’s one who isn’t. Total ridder. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
The Real Maroonblood
10 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

What use are the fatties Blackford and Cherry's role in Westminster then. 

 

They were overwhelmingly voted in to govern the United Kingdom. We are still a part of the UK

 

 

:cornette_dog:

Link to post
Share on other sites
gashauskis9

The tories have jumped in a time machine back to the early/mid 80s.  The only difference to Thatcherism is that the PM has delegated bullying, manipulation and a hatred for immigrants to his Home Secretary rather than trying to do it all himself.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
The Real Maroonblood
4 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

The tories have jumped in a time machine back to the early/mid 80s.  The only difference to Thatcherism is that the PM has delegated bullying, manipulation and a hatred for immigrants to his Home Secretary rather than trying to do it all himself.  

Johnson’s a coward.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...