New Stand: Ongoing work (updated)

Clerry Jambo

Noticed this little gem after watching that; no Sproule stamp on Miko though

How does McPake stay on the park in a couple of those clips

scott herbertson

After thinking about the ill informed comment i made earlier, it was a stupid post to make for which i am sorry

well said - we've all said things we regret on here but not everyone has the balls to fess up.

After thinking about the ill informed comment i made earlier, it was a stupid post to make for which i am sorry

We've all done it as said not many come back on to admit it.

Check this out! :-)

Immense.

Was down South Queensferry the other week and seen a group with a drone. Probably had just been flying about the rail bridge would love to see that.

Karma mate. His knee is in about 6 pieces so good feckin riddance.

Yelped like a squealing pig when Stevo made chips out of him and acted like a big girl's blouse afterwards.

Feck him and :fth:

me like this post....:sweeet:

I was watching an offshore construction scenario on a VR headset yesterday and it made me wonder whether or not the club have someone in making a VR tour of the old stand before it goes. It would be a cool thing to have.

Also, take a bow for that drone video Shaun. It's terrific. [emoji846]

I was watching an offshore construction scenario on a VR headset yesterday and it made me wonder whether or not the club have someone in making a VR tour of the old stand before it goes. It would be a cool thing to have.

Also, take a bow for that drone video Shaun. It's terrific. [emoji846]

I have a friend who has a 360 degree camera company in Edinburgh. He said he'd be happy to come in and do a virtual tour of the stand free of charge for posterity so I messaged them, but they never got back to me.

Someone said on here that they have already thought of this though and there was a suggestion that it they've got it in hand

I have a friend who has a 360 degree camera company in Edinburgh. He said he'd be happy to come in and do a virtual tour of the stand free of charge for posterity so I messaged them, but they never got back to me.

Someone said on here that they have already thought of this though and there was a suggestion that it they've got it in hand

Good stuff. I really hope they do make one. I'd love to take my daughter on a tour of the Main Stand when she's old enough to care about my HMFC bletherings. I'd also love to be able to revisit the building I know best at Tynecastle. I'm just not ready to let it go yet, but knowing I could see it almost anytime would make this demolition business a whole lot easier to cope with.

I'm change averse, to say the least. :biggrin:

Good stuff. I really hope they do make one. I'd love to take my daughter on a tour of the Main Stand when she's old enough to care about my HMFC bletherings. I'd also love to be able to revisit the building I know best at Tynecastle. I'm just not ready to let it go yet, but knowing I could see it almost anytime would make this demolition business a whole lot easier to cope with.

I'm change averse, to say the least. :biggrin:

They should have an open day before they demolish it. My season ticket was in the old stand for about 5 years before they built the Wheatfield and I saw my first ever Hearts match from it so it would be nice to sit in it one last time.

Be good to get another flight once the main stand in finished :) cheers Shaun :thumbsup:

Cheers, good idea will keep flying as long as they let me and as the new stand progresses

Well done Shaun.

How often do you intend heading down to Tynie to take the drone out?

Might be worth PMing someone on here (you should figure out by his posts) who appears to have sight of the plans as to some potential good days to be there.

24 or 25 January looks to be a good time. Would you be allowed the drone out when the cranes are lifting the truss in to place?

Hiya, willing to go out often as the stand builds but also need to be careful. I'd need construction companies' permission for that. I flew at 8 on a Sunday morning to get these shots - through the day would be much more tricky with people being on the streets and also cars on the road. Any ideas who I could speak to at Hearts HQ!?

Hiya, willing to go out often as the stand builds but also need to be careful. I'd need construction companies' permission for that. I flew at 8 on a Sunday morning to get these shots - through the day would be much more tricky with people being on the streets and also cars on the road. Any ideas who I could speak to at Hearts HQ!?

Scot Gardiner at Hearts is the Hearts employee in charge of the main stand development. So outwith the construction lead is probably the go to guy.

It's been rumoured Hearts are going to do a time lapse thingy but haven't seen anything official. I think Phil Turnbull is the Hearts employee that arranges all the visuals / audio work so could be his toes you would be officially standing on

Fxxx the SPFL

great footage Shaun as the days get lighter you could always go down a wee bit earlier a Sunday morning definatly the best time. I'm sure somebody on here will give you a contact name at Hearts, possibly the new guy at the Foundation can't mind his name offhand but keep up the good work.

PS I am not expecting you to get up at three am in the summer now there's a thought.

Cheers, good idea will keep flying as long as they let me and as the new stand progresses

Please do. :-)

I really enjoyed that.

Would be incredible if the aerial shots could be combined with VR too. Flying around the ground with the immersive elements of VR would be unique.

Please do. :-)

I really enjoyed that.

Would be incredible if the aerial shots could be combined with VR too. Flying around the ground with the immersive elements of VR would be unique.

Agreed. Bring Mad Vlad back!!

I'd considered getting a good quality one and going round the eredivisie grounds doing this type of shot. I know hibs paid for drone footage for their ST advert last season, I bet you'd get a few takers if you did it. And improved the music.

Stephen Muddie

Yelped like a squealing pig when Stevo made chips out of him and acted like a big girl's blouse afterwards.

Early contender for post of the year IMO

Great post. The man is a coward.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Ha! Maybe he could be an optional add-on. Romanov style commentary would be interesting...

:laugh:

Would prefer Csaba Laszlo commentary instead.

The stadium tour would take days :lol:

Fxxx the SPFL

Tynecastle is almost on a direct line between the Castle and the Oriam Centre ? Oriam is visible in the distance.

Is that no the flats at Wester Hailes.

Is that no the flats at Wester Hailes.

Oriam is the white, curved object that is above the green field but below the hill near the top left.

I'll PM you Shaun

Well if they have a yellae viz jacket, it'll be breakfast at Greggs for an hour then another 1hour in the bookies at lunchtime and a latte break in the afternoon!!

For an hour no doubt ::troll:::'>

Oriam is the white, curved object that is above the green field but below the hill near the top left.

Would oriam not be further round to the right in that picture?

Its maybe a deceptive angle mind you, so i'm struggling to get reference points. In my head oriam should be further round, closer to behind the flats...... I may well be wrong though, cos I cant think for the life of me what the object you're referring to would be if is wasn't Oriam lol

The Natural Order

Can only be that.

Back on topic..... who is on picture duty today?

Went past earlier, nothing much has been done. Pictures look much the same as Friday's.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Lucille's Thirsty

It's about time those high flats at the calders were flattened

:spoton:

I used to have to walk up the stairs to my mates when I was a little younger in those things because I didn't trust the lifts,I'm pretty sure you'd feel more comfortable in a prison than walking up those stairs.

Would oriam not be further round to the right in that picture?

Its maybe a deceptive angle mind you, so i'm struggling to get reference points. In my head oriam should be further round, closer to behind the flats...... I may well be wrong though, cos I cant think for the life of me what the object you're referring to would be if is wasn't Oriam lol

I think that object is too big to be an object, I think is just a curved field or something.

However, I think I can see oriam to the right, half hidden by trees