New Stand: Ongoing work (updated)

Clerry Jambo

I posted a pic saying they were digging a tunnel to get the cherry picker out taking the piss out the hibmet idiots and they’ve only gone and taken it as gospel. ?????

Kobayashi Maroon

Hope these photographs have worked, was in Utrecht in Holland yesterday parked up at what I thought was a shopping centre. Wasn't until after my meeting when walking back to my car I realised the building I was looking at was the main stand for FC Utrecht, some similarities to our new stand with the Glass but otherwise not very impressive and yes those are shops at the bottom and as for the fire escapes..... We really have got something to be proud.

20171115_123829.jpg

20171115_123825.jpg

16 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

On a post at the very top of their biggest fans forum, on a thread of 263 pages about our new stand, with over 800,000 views,  Post number 7860 comes out with this....... :facepalm:

Quote Originally Posted by mjhibby View Post
So true. When they went ahead of us in the league for a few days it was the normal order resumed, then it was that they would beat rangers and Killie and now normal service will resume now, sometime, they will be at the pbs. If Potter doesn't win most of the home games then they will have to find another reason for failure then they will turn on budge and Potter. I really don't care what they do as long as we are top six and in and around third and forth. They just don't get most of us dont give a toss about them apart from the derbies. It's the glaring difference between the two supports.

aye right.  

Edited by Debut 4

26 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

On a post at the very top of their biggest fans forum, on a thread of 263 pages about our new stand, with over 800,000 views,  Post number 7860 comes out with this....... :facepalm:

So true. When they went ahead of us in the league for a few days it was the normal order resumed, then it was that they would beat rangers and Killie and now normal service will resume now, sometime, they will be at the pbs. If Potter doesn't win most of the home games then they will have to find another reason for failure then they will turn on budge and Potter. I really don't care what they do as long as we are top six and in and around third and forth. They just don't get most of us dont give a toss about them apart from the derbies. It's the glaring difference between the two supports.

Poor old mj obviously doesn't do irony !?! 

32 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

:laugh:

25 minutes ago, Kobayashi Maroon said:

Hope these photographs have worked, was in Utrecht in Holland yesterday parked up at what I thought was a shopping centre. Wasn't until after my meeting when walking back to my car I realised the building I was looking at was the main stand for FC Utrecht, some similarities to our new stand with the Glass but otherwise not very impressive and yes those are shops at the bottom and as for the fire escapes..... We really have got something to be proud.

20171115_123829.jpg

20171115_123825.jpg

I quite like that actually. Good photo ?

38 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

800 000 views and they don’t give a toss. Aye ok. We believe you

Just now, JamboAl1965 said:

I posted a pic saying they were digging a tunnel to get the cherry picker out taking the piss out the hibmet idiots and they’ve only gone and taken it as gospel. ?????

******s.

There will be silence come Sunday.

The Roseburn end tarmac will be completed for the inspection. As work has changed both Roseburn and Gorgie ends making enlarged exit areas they are now much improved.

All the wee snags more or less complete in new stand. This stand will be vastly safer and easier to escape from than what was there previously, thus certificate will be awarded by all parties.

So start buying the tickets for the Roseburn now and sell it out.

1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Vermin.net.

Geoff.  People come on here and criticise the following;

Gary Locke

Gary Mackay

Craig Levein

Dr Budge

Foundation of Hearts 

The new stand

The ones who annoy me the most however are the ones who criticise other Hearts supporters.

If the cap fits.

Geoff Kilpatrick
7 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Geoff.  People come on here and criticise the following;

Gary Locke

Gary Mackay

Craig Levein

Dr Budge

Foundation of Hearts 

The new stand

The ones who annoy me the most however are the ones who criticise other Hearts supporters.

If the cap fits.

Whoosh!

1 minute ago, Boab said:

Every new picture increases the anticipation for Sunday.

Superb, Swanny.

I cant take the credit, but whoever Tom Lamb is, this is my favourite picture yet! Perhaps it’s because it’s so close now and I simply cannot wait until Sunday to see her in all her glory! 

2 minutes ago, Swanny17 said:

I cant take the credit, but whoever Tom Lamb is, this is my favourite picture yet! Perhaps it’s because it’s so close now and I simply cannot wait until Sunday to see her in all her glory! 

Yip. No matter who takes them, it's good to see. That one is an absolute topper !

Doctor FinnBarr
3 minutes ago, obua said:

Look at the poor cherry picker,head bowed,can’t get out.

We could dig a tunnel!

Working Sunday, pissed off

Genuinely going to feel proud AF taking my seat in there.  :sob:

Can not wait for Sunday, it's 100% happening.

11 minutes ago, Boab said:

Every new picture increases the anticipation for Sunday.

Superb, Swanny.

Looking good.....So what took them so long...?

6 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

All this his for only £14m appro:walk_man:

That pic only tells half the story,there is so much more behind the seating area.

After years of wonderful Hibbie verbal diarrhoea the latest Tom Kite from that prick surely cannot be eclipsed. What fecking planet, nay universe, is he on. What a Ravi Shankar.

Francis Albert
30 minutes ago, Swanny17 said:

Courtesy Tom Lamb, FB.

01CE969C-735C-4ED1-8F0E-07BD1FA2564D.jpeg

Wow. The best image yet.

Even makes me slightly regret I'll be sitting in it rather than enjoying the view.

Edited by Francis Albert

Fxxx the SPFL

Just checked my season ticket and noticed I'm now in section Q after being in P in the old nag row 9 weather forecast looking OK for Sunday too. Bring it on great picture Swanny.

Clark Griswold
35 minutes ago, Swanny17 said:

Courtesy Tom Lamb, FB.

01CE969C-735C-4ED1-8F0E-07BD1FA2564D.jpeg

The best thing about it is, we helped fund this. WE. US. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Clark Griswold said:

The best thing about it is, we helped fund this. WE. US. 

Indeed. We did

1 minute ago, bam95 said:

Not my pic, but a beauty. 

23551212_10215178340197081_4025230881275475582_o.jpg

It's not just those views from inside the ground but those from outside.  Just stunning.

If I'm any judge of character at all I'm sure the interior will be just as stunning in every detail when it is finished.  Nothing else would be acceptable to Dr Budge.