New Stand: Ongoing work (updated)

Clerry Jambo

If your opinion is based on nothing other than listening to the trolls then Yes, you are a hobo OR a pant wetter OR a Glass Half Full person OR a Troll yourself

AB has said the stand will be open on Nov 5th, the guy who is working on the project and post on this thread says it will be ready on Nov 5th.

That will do me.

Glass half empty surely.....

Bazzas right boot

You're a master of suspense, bud, i'll give you that !

Sounds ominous !

He's the master of a few things!

I'll remember that date tho...

I'll tell you one thing, if the game isn't on at Tynecastle that day with the new stand open, there'll be fireworks!!!

I'll bet there's umpteen folk on here who know what's going on but choose not to post why due to a number of reasons.

From what I can make out, Thomaso is involved in the glazing side of things, and Obua is involved in the Something Else side of things.  Selkirk also posts in a way that makes me think he's involved in the project, but I may well be wrong.  And then there's your good self, purveyor of fine pies.  You were full of ITK patter about the development a few months ago, but now you seem to be insinuating that there is a problem, and that there are folk on here who know there is a problem but who are choosing not to say.

I don't know whether to email the club or to go to post 21304.

Did someone say before there are plans for a mural on the side wall of the flats? 

Not just a mural, a Trompe l'oeil ('trick of the eye') no less, according to the plans. :) 

From what I can make out, Thomaso is involved in the glazing side of things, and Obua is involved in the Something Else side of things.  Selkirk also posts in a way that makes me think he's involved in the project, but I may well be wrong.  And then there's your good self, purveyor of fine pies.  You were full of ITK patter about the development a few months ago, but now you seem to be insinuating that there is a problem, and that there are folk on here who know there is a problem but who are choosing not to say.

Purveyor of fine pies you say? If that was the case then I'd be an employee of the club, which I'm not.

Also, I've never insinuated anything of the sort. Like I said, I'm sure there are a number of folk who like to keep their own counsel, me being one of them.

Purveyor of fine pies you say? If that was the case then I'd be an employee of the club, which I'm not.

Also, I've never insinuated anything of the sort. Like I said, I'm sure there are a number of folk who like to keep their own counsel, me being one of them.

My apologies if I've misrepresented your catering interests.

Bazzas right boot

We building a fekkin boat now??

Time wasted, Could have filled in the corners in hat time, rather than building a boat.

Did someone say before there are plans for a mural on the side wall of the flats? 

Bad news I'm afraid, the trompe-l'oeil won't be in place for the 5th November, Sorry! However, it will not stop you taking your palce in the new look Tynecastle for the match on that date though :-)

Main worry though would be cost implications, pretty certain most trades on site will be charging for delays etc

They can't charge if it's their fault for the delay. So far nobody has stated what the cause of a potential further delay is. If it's not caused by Hearts or weather then there shouldn't be any extra cost to Hearts.

Bad news I'm afraid, the trompe-l'oeil won't be in place for the 5th November, Sorry! However, it will not stop you taking your palce in the new look Tynecastle for the match on that date though :-)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

alicante jambo

From what I can make out, Thomaso is involved in the glazing side of things, and Obua is involved in the Something Else side of things. Selkirk also posts in a way that makes me think he's involved in the project, but I may well be wrong. And then there's your good self, purveyor of fine pies. You were full of ITK patter about the development a few months ago, but now you seem to be insinuating that there is a problem, and that there are folk on here who know there is a problem but who are choosing not to say.

Selkirk and obua are proper jambos no shitstirrers either.I dont know thomasao but the other two i would believe before a lot on here.

Selkirk and obua are proper jambos no shitstirrers either.I dont know thomasao but the other two i would believe before a lot on here.

Definition of a proper jambo please.

alicante jambo

goes and watches the team all the time home and away.Thats mine anyway.Does not try and take the pish and wind up other jambos either like some on here.Once the stand is built this place will be a bit more quiete.The info i get from them i will listen 100% too. Edited by alicante jambo

Not just a mural, a Trompe l'oeil ('trick of the eye') no less, according to the plans. :)

Exactly. Dunno what they've got planned, but if it's a Hearts themed trompe l'oeil, I reckon it's gonnae look shit hot.

Here's some examples of what can be done with a gable end...

97f68d43384e25506133f071788534f8.jpg

1f41e427d62b5eb15c36efdf0e8e1308.jpg

bcdaf1295b624fe1143d1eb1ca4c1378.png

1298c6e36cdaaf5460f9e6c0bf302a0d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

goes and watches the team all the time home and away.Thats mine anyway.Does not try and take the pish and wind up other jambos either like some on here.Once the stand is built this place will be a bit more quiete.The info i get from them i will listen 100% too.

Lot of folk on here who aren't proper jambos then.

alicante jambo

Lot of folk on here who aren't proper jambos then.

yep youre right but thats my definition.Whats youres or are you just on here to troll and try wind folk up?

Exactly. Dunno what they've got planned, but if it's a Hearts themed trompe l'oeil, I reckon it's gonnae look shit hot.

Here's some examples of what can be done with a gable end...

[photo's take out]

be26b48798768e5b381c8716c67bba58--footba

Would be just lovely. :sunny:  :sunny:

alicante jambo

Is a PJ the same as a PHM ?

No sure mate but he asked my definition i gave him it.The two boys mentioned i know post what they know and not to take the piss out of other posters.

alwaysthereinspirit

Its been a couple of days and no photos showing how far we've advanced with the paved Hearts crest. People need to get the finger out or I'm going to be taking names. I come on this thread for the feel good factor. This is just not working for me. Don't make me come down there.

yep youre right but thats my definition.Whats youres or are you just on here to troll and try wind folk up?

You're a precious sort are you no? Who do I wind up likes?

You're a precious sort are you no? Who do I wind up likes?

August Landmesser

Knowing something about football is usually a good start.

Sent from my FP2 using Tapatalk

So you've got nothing to do with the catering or catering in general?

Its been a couple of days and no photos showing how far we've advanced with the paved Hearts crest. People need to get the finger out or I'm going to be taking names. I come on this thread for the feel good factor. This is just not working for me. Don't make me come down there.

The only reason most are on here.

Get it done, snappers !

goes and watches the team all the time home and away.Thats mine anyway.Does not try and take the pish and wind up other jambos either like some on here.Once the stand is built this place will be a bit more quiete.The info i get from them i will listen 100% too.

I'm 4th generation Hearts fan, first game 1964, ST holder for longer than I care to remember, shareholder, FoH contributor.............but I don't go to all the away games.

Seemingly I'm not a proper Jambo.  Frankly I'm devastated!     :45:

alicante jambo

I'm 4th generation Hearts fan, first game 1964, ST holder for longer than I care to remember, shareholder, FoH contributor.............but I don't go to all the away games.

Seemingly I'm not a proper Jambo. Frankly I'm devastated! :45:

Steady buddy i did not mean any shit aimed at you.I know the other lads personally but not yourself.Btw i do appreciate youre one of the better posters on here. Edited by alicante jambo

Here's a question...and apologies if it's been asked already. Looking at Novoman's first pic, and aside from the fact there will be some restriction of viewing till the old bill box moves, will the very end of that lower end section be fitted or will the box stop that ?

Thanks in advance.

Nope.

So if someone was to ask about the viability of selling/displaying baked potatoes at Tynecastle for example, you wouldn't consider yourself qualified to answer?

Starting to take shape lads , sorting out the exits bac6708e630a38c23570cad4e00b9e9d.jpg

Bottom steel supports going in now, closely followed by the concrete staging - there will be a huge difference by the end of this week.