New Stand: Ongoing work (updated)

Clerry Jambo

Is the Jan chat just not people hearing about when some other parts of the stand are due to be finished, then putting 2+2 together and coming up with 5.

There was always a Jan completion date just not for the seats.

Or is it just shit talking idiots.

Ann was at a meeting with our neighbours less than 2 weeks ago and told them we were on target to open in November.

Of course there will be more work to do in terms of corporate but the stand and seats for joe public are on target for the 5th November

Is the Jan chat just not people hearing about when some other parts of the stand are due to be finished, then putting 2+2 together and coming up with 5.

There was always a Jan completion date just not for the seats.

Or is it just shit talking idiots.

Think your Spot on.. It was never supposed to be complete until Jan uary.. I don't think there's any doubt about it opening in November's.. Certainly not due to a lack of resources.. BSB and the club would simply subcontract

Your in a position to guarantee 100% that the stand will be open on 5th November ?

That's pretty good ITK mate because not even the club have 100% guaranteed it.

As a layman I'm looking at that stand and thinking there is no danger its going to be ready in 6 weeks

Murrayfield isn't available in November either.

We'll probably be playing in front of 3 stands at Tynecastle for the rest of the year.

That's the spirit!!

You see its happened again. People post decent info with a source and the usual suspects ignore them but jump on the back of somebody saying from nowhere that it won't be ready.

we will be playing all our home games this year (2017) at Murrayfield

No we won't as from November Murrayfield will not be available to us.

Personally I think it hinges on the delivery date for the seats . As soon as they're on site I will be comfortable that we will be good to go .

I'm sure someone who is involved with the build has said the seats are in storage locally.

I'm sure someone who is involved with the build has said the seats are in storage locally.

Hadn't heard that Notts , if that is indeed the case I can't see anything stopping us from meeting the Nov opening date , great stuff

Selkirkhmfc1874

Hadn't heard that Notts , if that is indeed the case I can't see anything stopping us from meeting the Nov opening date , great stuff

Seats delivered on Thursday

Think you are confused with the composite staging from South Korea that was held in stock for a few weeks.

Think you are confused with the composite staging from South Korea that was held in stock for a few weeks.

Maybe. Anyway will it be open for November 5th or are we all trooping to the Meadows for that game?

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Maybe. Anyway will it be open for November 5th or are we all trooping to the Meadows for that game?

Who is volunteering to put their jumper down. Not me in November let alone December

Having been at the game on Saturday, happy to assure everbody our New Stand is already 100% better than that Shithole and could easily open for business now.

100% this.

Slightly off topic but the men's 10k is on the 5th Nov and finishes at Murrayfield. Would imagine the race set up should be clear by 1pm but probably not ideal if we were going to be at Murrayfield on the 5th.

jambogjh talking utter bollocks on the 1% chance he guesses right and looks ITK at the end of the season when everyone has stopped caring or forgotten entirely about his remarks.

Whatever get's you off man.

check out my last post regarding the delays............ If I wasn't sure about where I got this information from I would have just dismissed it as rumour. but time will tell MAN!!!!!!!!!

Bridge of Djoum

Doesn't NYFP/MP have some sort of position on the Main Stand project as well though ?

So perhaps he has some inside information at least he used to crack on that he did.

He's ''no really a fitba guy'' so one can only assume he is getting recommendations for Champagne from one of the site workers.

check out my last post regarding the delays............ If I wasn't sure about where I got this information from I would have just dismissed it as rumour. but time will tell MAN!!!!!!!!!

Ffs just say where you are getting your info from or pipe down , it's becoming really annoying now !

Bridge of Djoum

Which is precisely why clear communication from the club is important.

I see what you're saying but you cannot expect the club to comment on or after some banger on here or otherwise starts a stupid ******* rumour.

''Here, Ann, someone on KB suggested the stand  won't be open until January, you'd better prepare a statement, hen''.

AB, ''Aye, **** off, son''.

Edited by No Wing Mirrors on Trains.

letsalldothebeattie

Apparently the SRU have agreed to play all the home autumn tests at meggetland to accommodate us and our home games.

I would actually love to see 60+ thousand try to fit into Meggetland

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's actually Myreside. They've built a new stand behind the goals. ????

Not getting involved in taking sides, but Jambogjh is a good poster, and he has been ITK about things previously. Hope he's had some rare wrong info, but the fact it's him who posted it worries me a bit more than if it came from typical spangle.

Not getting involved in taking sides, but Jambogjh is a good poster, and he has been ITK about things previously. Hope he's had some rare wrong info, but the fact it's him who posted it worries me a bit more than if it came from typical spangle.

Hear what you are saying , but why is he acting like an utter welt . Just come out and say bad news lads heard it from so and so stand not ready til Jan .

All this you heard it hear first cryptic shite is doing him zero credit

Edited by ramrod

letsalldothebeattie

It's actually Myreside. They've built a new stand behind the goals. ????

Even so still love to see them fit 60+ thousand into either ground even with the new built stand

Hear what you are saying , but why is he acting like an utter welt . Just come out and say bad news lads heard it from so and so stand not ready til Jan .

Yeah, I'm not keen on all that stuff either. Just thought I'd mention that he has been pretty reliable in the past. Hope he's been caught with his pants round his ankles this time though, obviously. :)

Montgomery Brewster

I see what you're saying but you cannot expect the club to comment on or after some banger on here or otherwise starts a stupid ******* rumour.

''Here, Ann, someone on KB suggested the stand won't be open until January, you'd better prepare a statement, hen''.

So funny. Good one

He's ''no really a fitba guy'' so one can only assume he is getting recommendations for Champagne from one of the site workers.

Says the boy who thought cathro was in charge when we beat Motherwell 6-0. :lol:

Says the boy who thought cathro was in charge when we beat Motherwell 6-0. :lol:

It was you who said you "aren't really a fitba guy". He's merely repeating what you said. :thumbsup:

It was you who said you "aren't really a fitba guy". He's merely repeating what you said. :thumbsup:

Thanks for quoting me. That dafty will now see my post. :thumbsup:

King Of The Cat Cafe

''Here, Ann, someone on KB suggested the stand  won't be open until January, you'd better prepare a statement, hen''.

You are quite right about responding to every rumour, however my disappointment is in the whole communication process.

At the outset there was an opportunity to set out a programme of communication by Twitter, Facebook and website telling supporters how things were going and the various stages of work. After all, those of us who contribute to FOH are paying towards the new stand.

It could have been something a simple as a "Today At Tynecastle" feature showing a photograph of work taking place and a programme of the anticipated areas of work week-by-week.

If we have a clear view of what is happening, we can ignore the trolls and the doom-sayers.

Are there doubts over the stand being ready by November 5? I don't know, but I suspect that unless things have already gone seriously pear-shaped, it will be another couple of weeks before they become apparent.

Everyone calm doon, the stand will have seats in and be ready for supporters come the 5th, that other lot must be loving all the panic they've created on here

Sorry if i've upset you big fella but was posting from my phone at work and sorry if the info was a little cryptic. I have a friend who gets very good reliable information and I received a text earlier today from him. the phrase "you heard it here first" was a private joke to another poster.

I hope this latest information is wrong like most other fans but as I have previously said he is usually spot on.

Sorry if i've upset you big fella but was posting from my phone at work and sorry if the info was a little cryptic. I have a friend who gets very good reliable information and I received a text earlier today from him. the phrase "you heard it here first" was a private joke to another poster.

I hope this latest information is wrong like most other fans but as I have previously said he is usually spot on.

So what's the latest information,I'm calling bullshit.