New Stand: Ongoing work (updated)

Clerry Jambo

What's the seating numbers again I know been mentioned many times is it low from left to right as looking at stand from pitch? Anyone know? Going from n3 upper last season think will seem to be closer to the edge of the stand just for curiosity for myself and mates. Cheers

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Right to left as you look at the stand....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Magic cheers

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Couple this morning, the main stand is decreasing in size every single day...

223c7b001776b29f3bfa8721fcb73dc8.jpg

I think this is your best work yet.

What a fantastic picture!! :thumbsup:

Lucille's Thirsty

I do hope the first game we play in front of the new stand will be a big game maybe against the vermin.

Excited just thinking about it going all summer without a home game even in August walking along gorgie road.

Depends on the start to the season would be an anti climax if we lost all away game going into first home game which I'm afraid will happen,you just know the supposed computer generated fixture list will be Celtic Aberdeen St Johnstone Rangers away then Hibs at home.

I do hope the first game we play in front of the new stand will be a big game maybe against the vermin.

Excited just thinking about it going all summer without a home game even in August walking along gorgie road.

Depends on the start to the season would be an anti climax if we lost all away game going into first home game which I'm afraid will happen,you just know the supposed computer generated fixture list will be Celtic Aberdeen St Johnstone Rangers away then Hibs at home.

Based on the normal way of fixtures our home games in first set of fixtures are/ were due to be against St Johnstone, Kilmarnock, Aberdeen, Partick Thistle and Motherwell.

Due to play Hibs at Easter Road first round

fraz the postie

Great photos showing how high up we could be seated in the new stand compared to the old stand,

They will be popular seats I imagine.

sairyinthat

Based on the normal way of fixtures our home games in first set of fixtures are/ were due to be against St Johnstone, Kilmarnock, Aberdeen, Partick Thistle and Motherwell.

Due to play Hibs at Easter Road first round

I would rather we play Hibs  a bit into the season when they are nice and depressed after discovering they are the leagues aunt sally's.

I hope the opening game in the new stand is against someone shitty like Hamilton.

Yes, you've guessed it, I'm away on holiday.

I think this is your best work yet.

What a fantastic picture!! :thumbsup:

lol cheers tian. I'm running out of angles to be honest!

davemclaren

I hope the opening game in the new stand is against someone shitty like Hamilton.

I'm not likely to be here either. :(

lol cheers tian. I'm running out of angles to be honest!

The views of the Wheatfield through where the Main Stand used to be are definitely good ones.

Now is the only chance to ever see it like that.  Once the new one goes up, that view will never happen again.

It's also a cracking indication of progress.  Can't wait to take in the Dunfermline game, when the stand is barely there!

fireeagle51

Make sure to release your season ticket for the game.

Really annoys me when a game is sold out but still like 600 empty seats from people no being able to make it and not releasing there seat for the day

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Still the glass frame to be added to the side bit of the facade at the Roseburn end. Concrete flooring almost all the way along now.

1313.jpg

Still enjoying these photos as I tend not to be round Tynecastle way during the close season.  Thanks in particular to Mr Sifter and Kila for their efforts.

Still the glass frame to be added to the side bit of the facade at the Roseburn end. Concrete flooring almost all the way along now.

1313.jpg

Great photo

great photos mate.I can see our seats in the Wheatfield .

Really? Where do you sit? [emoji38]

Edit: I have no clue who you are, so how would you know where I sit? [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Edited by DG_HMFC

norrie1952

Really? Where do you sit? [emoji38]

Edit: I have no clue who you are, so how would you know where I sit? [emoji38]

I get you thought you meant I was looking at the wrong stand.Since you ask me and my daughter sit block b in the Wheatfield and proud to do so.hhgh

I get you thought you meant I was looking at the wrong stand.Since you ask me and my daughter sit block b in the Wheatfield and proud to do so.hhgh

I'm a wee bit confused here [emoji38]

I thought you maybe sat next to me and knew me on here without my knowledge [emoji38]

I sit in section C, so pretty close.

norrie1952

I'm a wee bit confused here [emoji38]

I thought you maybe sat next to me and knew me on here without my knowledge [emoji38]

I sit in section C, so pretty close.

we only got the posh seats in the Romanov era.probably know you cos we are all the same haha

Thanks for info Slim, but is that definitely correct that lower numbers are at the right side of each section as you look at the stand? That is the reverse of how it worked in the old stand.

My main reason for asking is that I'm in seat 30 in section T. As there are 30 seats in my row, I'm worried that seat 30 is right at the end with view blocked by the police control box. If so, I'll need to move.

alwaysthereinspirit

Handy that there a bus stop right at the bottom of the stand!

I know its not to scale but the aisles look awfully close together.

anyone ITK as to where the cereal aisle will be. Hate going into a new Supermarket and looking lost.

Dear Mr Sifter

You are a legend! As a far away fan your photos are so much appreciated, they really keep me fully engaged with the club - thank you!

Unfortunately not all on JKB have the same impact on me, so many seem to want to spread doom and gloom, all very well BUT why do some actively try to discourage ST renewals or try to get fans to delay renewing?

You are a ray of sunshine and encouraged me to renew my rarely used ST not that it was really in doubt! I'll be looking forward to more photos on Saturday morning! And every day through to September!

You are a legend thank you!

jamboinglasgow

It's a bit unfair to compare us to the most state of the art club ground in the U.K.

Yup

Spurs new stadium is ?750m. Our new stand is ?12m. 

Lucille's Thirsty

1313.jpg

I'm loving this angle get the baws pumping.

Didn't mean to make an unfair comparison, obviously Spurs budget is on another planet from ours, but I am confident we will have a fantastic new stand which we will all be rightly proud of.

Make sure to release your season ticket for the game.

Really annoys me when a game is sold out but still like 600 empty seats from people no being able to make it and not releasing there seat for the day

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll give my tickets to my pals thanx.

Weathers pish in Gorgie today. Hardly worth stickin these up as not much has changed since yesterday. There's a wee bit less of the main stand left and a wee bit more of a view to The Wheatfield I suppose...

0ca819e3fc7cf60115ccc2f861987a59.jpg

48ebdb4feff432ba78d063404f1b72c5.jpg

d6d72f994c057cf1ffa8caf09ad5ec38.jpg

Dear Mr Sifter

You are a legend! As a far away fan your photos are so much appreciated, they really keep me fully engaged with the club - thank you!

Unfortunately not all on JKB have the same impact on me, so many seem to want to spread doom and gloom, all very well BUT why do some actively try to discourage ST renewals or try to get fans to delay renewing?

You are a ray of sunshine and encouraged me to renew my rarely used ST not that it was really in doubt! I'll be looking forward to more photos on Saturday morning! And every day through to September!

You are a legend thank you!

As I've said before Fox, it's a labour of love mate. I'm delighted folk are enjoying the pics but even if I wasnae postin them on here, I'd still be doon snappin away most days[emoji846]

And I have to say though, it's no just me takin pics. There's a few hardy snappers on this thread, every one of them deserves a wee bit credit[emoji1360]

I know its not to scale but the aisles look awfully close together.anyone ITK as to where the cereal aisle will be. Hate going into a new Supermarket and looking lost.

That,ll be the special k section :)

As I've said before Fox, it's a labour of love mate. I'm delighted folk are enjoying the pics but even if I wasnae postin them on here, I'd still be doon snappin away most days[emoji846]

And I have to say though, it's no just me takin pics. There's a few hardy snappers on this thread, every one of them deserves a wee bit credit[emoji1360]

Agreed! To all 'snappers' thank you!

Rudolf's Mate

From someone who has to fly the length of the country to see the ground. Thanks to everyone that's posting pics :2thumbsup: I'm not going to single people out as I'd miss someone however it's a genuine thanks.

I tend to leave it a couple of days then look in on the thread and it's fantastic viewing.

Fantastic service again Mr S for your early morning photo updates!!!!!

It's the first thing I go to check now when I get up.

Again, thanks to all the contributors on this thread with your photos and insights. It's a cracking read and I'll be s little but sad when it comes to an end.

Great work Mr S! Since it's far too early for new signing announcements the next best thing is photo updates on this thread!

Thanks for info Slim, but is that definitely correct that lower numbers are at the right side of each section as you look at the stand? That is the reverse of how it worked in the old stand.

My main reason for asking is that I'm in seat 30 in section T. As there are 30 seats in my row, I'm worried that seat 30 is right at the end with view blocked by the police control box. If so, I'll need to move.

From pitch side looking at the stand, the rows are numbered from right to left so seat 1 in each section will be nearest the Gorgie Stand, the highest seat number being nearest the Roseburn. :thumbsup:

138b7dac3c6aab136df9dbc9ceac30fe.jpg

95f5641d5d32cf8ce872a0b9fcffedc2.jpg

6a082bd02d5b0aadb4ad122c0583fa50.jpg

The new tunnel in The Wheatfield...

5341d95c4013bcbc2cba6f20da99ea2c.jpg

338b832a201cb736ca87369fb0c29c93.jpg

Cracking photos!

All roads lead to Gorgie

Looking at Sifters great photos above I would love some of the old support pillers to be kept in some form. Flag poles behind the new stand maybe ?

Jambos_1874

Looking at Sifters great photos above I would love some of the old support pillers to be kept in some form. Flag poles behind the new stand maybe ?

If practical, I think that's a great idea! Complete with the "No Smoking" text as well.

All roads lead to Gorgie

If practical, I think that's a great idea! Complete with the "No Smoking" text as well.

Yep, make them work for their money. :2thumbsup: