New Stand: Ongoing work (updated)

Clerry Jambo

North Berwick Jambo

Great pictures once again folks! I would like to see one taken from the Wheatfield stand looking towards the main stand now that part of it is down, Mr S might have to park up and leave the meter running for ten minutes the next time ;)

WOW....this one could be iconic later on down the line

Think first time you can really get a sense of how big it's going to be. The bit that has been built looks big, but it's only half way!

Folk are on site today working on clearing the old stand

image.jpg

image.jpg

??

Cracking pictures mate! Got a couple myself earlier the day can't wait to see it fully completed!!

Edited by Toonhertz

Meant to say earlier the entire upper section of G has had its seats replaced. They've been taken from the upper rows of the old stand, they were deemed to be in better nick than the ones that were in G originally. They've been shaded from the sun so none of them are bleached. They look great.

Big Slim Stylee

lol cheers tian. I'm running out of angles to be honest!

Can I just say massive thanks to you for all the pics.  It's great for us out-of-towners.

fireeagle51

Meant to say earlier the entire upper section of G has had its seats replaced. They've been taken from the upper rows of the old stand, they were deemed to be in better nick than the ones that were in G originally. They've been shaded from the sun so none of them are bleached. They look great.

Any pictures of it mr sifter [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The new tunnel in The Wheatfield...

5341d95c4013bcbc2cba6f20da99ea2c.jpg

338b832a201cb736ca87369fb0c29c93.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Restricted view seats either side of the tunnel?

Pohang Jambo

Thanks to all those posting pics. I'm living in Hong Kong and love checking in daily to see the progress. Cheers

Any pictures of it mr sifter [emoji3]

Good yin. You think am some sad *****?

...in fact, dinnae answer that :-)

My next career is taxi driver, if you get to spend all day at Tynecastle Park. :)

Just to let you ken it's only five minutes a day you get doon there Dave. And you've got to get yer erse oot yer bed at 3am beforehand :-)

luckyBatistuta

Thanks to all those posting pics. I'm living in Hong Kong and love checking in daily to see the progress. Cheers

Is that the Hong Kong in Pohang, South Korea :look:

As everybody is saying though, well done to the lads taking all the pics, great job and can't wait to sit in it.

luckyBatistuta

Just to let you ken it's only five minutes a day you get doon there Dave. And you've got to get yer erse oot yer bed at 3am beforehand :-)

Went down near the end of my shift at about 4.15am to try and get a pic of it against the red sky, but as beautiful as the sky was, it was all blue behind the stand. Got given a job anyway, greedy shoite that I am.

Was down earlier, the window framing for the roof terrace is now going in, and on the old stand sections of roof have been removed from over towards the Gorgie Side.

davemclaren

I'll pass, thanks. :(

From pitch side looking at the stand, the rows are numbered from right to left so seat 1 in each section will be nearest the Gorgie Stand, the highest seat number being nearest the Roseburn. :thumbsup:

Cheers Swanny...I'm reassured that I'll be getting an even better seat in the new stand than in the old one. Looking forward to the first game now!

Buffalo Bill

It would be great to see a picture taken from the Wheatfield Section G, what would in effect show the new stand on the inside of the ground for the first time, now that Section N has been completely demolished.

Went down yesterday evening.

Not sure if it was the sun or the long day.

But the excellent pictures are clearer

Was passing after being at the pictures .... it even stopped raining. Looking Good !!

19030633_10154912109917917_6035377561560-PAXP-deijE.gif-PAXP-deijE.gif

Edited by frodoker

The glass panels arrive tomorrow,getting rather excited about the new stand.

Thanks for the picture updates folks much appreciated.

fireeagle51

3bf8cd14f6c12e03ad5d0adf73a8b73d.jpg

******* amazing picture

Edited by fireeagle51

Rudolf's Mate

3bf8cd14f6c12e03ad5d0adf73a8b73d.jpg

The size compared to the auld lady :wow: Edited by Rudolf's Mate

stuarty1874

Great shots, never noticed the Gorgie side coming down at the same time. Maybe meet in the centre stand. Exciting.

Bottom right doubt you's can see it there's a small wall with robbo still standing alone!