New Stand: Ongoing work (updated)

Clerry Jambo

Just watched the live periscope from Hearts peeling down the old ticket office building (That we don't own).

Amazing how easy those machines just peel the bricks down!

bigis semiauskas

:wow:

The police box looks in the way!

161127d96019792a90ebf58d8a73d490.jpg

This will prob be the view from the top of the wheatfield of it.

what about the chunk out the corner for vehicle access.

letsalldothebeattie

Just been watching the live stream on Facebook. Sad to see the old buildings being torn down but it's a new era for us and can't wait to see the new stand being built and then finished

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dougie Masterton

ba4f12552b8d9801f69970ce45020965.jpg

When we built the gorgie stand the match commanders office was incorporated into the structure. I'd imagine the new stand will butt alongside it as seamlessly as possible, unless they have other plans tbh.

There will be another one built into the other pylon to be used as the TV box on live match days and the back part will be used as another Police control unit for category A games to look down on the away support.

marshallschunkychicken

ee8f4d1d889eda836d5a7f095d08ced9.jpg

Hopefully this works - panorama from the Championship season with the tree in evidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stephane Grappelli

Great news about start of the work!!!

Quote from George Foulkes ?Once we achieved staying, we got into a position where redevelopment was possible. All that rubbish Chris Robinson used to say ? the stadium wasn?t fit for purpose, UEFA wouldn?t approve it, we couldn?t do anything ? was proven completely wrong. This underlines just how wrong he was when he rubbished Tynecastle all those years ago."

And the pieman still turns up each home game for his "free" seat in the main stand......

Does the current 'clear the ground' work also include his removal from the premises......

Pieman was something else. My old boy attended a Roseburn residents meeting when Robinson was trying to push through the move to Murrayfield. Pieman tried to tell the meeting that Old Firm fans wouldn't come through in big numbers as they all just watched away games on the internet! Priceless.

So vermin welts. Is it actually happening or is that a mirage ?

You better believe it is ya shower of inbred, two heided, three fingered, window licking cockwombles.

GIRFUY and right roond ye ya turds.

:fth:

A hearts fan has called out the minger on hibs.net. This will be fun to watch.

Generic Username

I'm a big fan of the notion being peddled by Greenginger on Hibs.net that we don't have any of the relevant permission to do what we're currently doing, in the most open manner possible. He seems to be of the opinion we're now going to erect a stand and then play dumb to the council when they come to tell us we weren't allowed to do it;

"I've no idea how that stand got there sir"

Boys a total rocket.

Walter Bishop

So vermin welts. Is it actually happening or is that a mirage ?

You better believe it is ya shower of inbred, two heided, three fingered, window licking cockwombles.

GIRFUY and right roond ye ya turds.

:fth:

You cant demolish that building..............oh wait..........! 

Now we dont have permission to build under the Wheatfield! Can you believe people on there peddle his myths as gospel! 

Has there ever been a more deluded bunch of arseholes?? 

@hibs.net private memberlawrie_reilly.jpg Join Date Dec 2008 Location LEITH NO MORE Posts 4,687

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by JT Fae The Toon viewpost-right.png
Demolished on Facebook this morning.

Progress then ! any sign of a building warrant for the construction work being carried out to form the accommodation under the Wheatfield Stand ?

Hearts clearly in deep trouble over all this demolishing buildings we don't own without permission.

A bit like Gary Oliver's loan recall for which the hearing is still pending.

I actually thought that the whole idea of hibs fans on .net not believing the stand was going to be built was just an exaggerated version of events from months ago.

Then you look at their forum and there's some guy only yesterday saying that he 'now thinks we might build it'.

:rofl:

We're knocking down buildings you ****ing idiots.

Wow.

Years of utter hatred and bitterness has completely clouded their thinking faculties to incredible levels of delusion and denial of what's right in front of their faces.

Morons.

I'm a big fan of the notion being peddled by Greenginger on Hibs.net that we don't have any of the relevant permission to do what we're currently doing, in the most open manner possible. He seems to be of the opinion we're now going to erect a stand and then play dumb to the council when they come to tell us we weren't allowed to do it;

"I've no idea how that stand got there sir"

Boys a total rocket.

Surely they should suspend him from .net for a couple of years.

Just for his own sanity if nothing else.

Glad to see the old supporters club coming down.

It's a brutal building which ruined Mcleod St.

Agreed - a concrete eyesore!

Just wait until you see our fabby new glass fa?ade - it will transform the whole Street.

I've a few pics on my home pc that I took of the area next to the roseburn steps, makes sense to utilise that free space. [emoji1303]

de46497a1df9309df1b638ee7fa7baa2.jpg

Strange to think that this view will be gone forever soon.

Never seen a photo from this angle before.  I didn't realise the old stand had a 'kink' in it at the School end - eh not Ray Davis

Sergey and Greenginger, only Hibs could come up with not one, but two complete weirdo, deluded fantacists, and only on a Hibs forum would they have so many gullible fools to swallow their bullshit.

Edited by Nobreath

Fxxx the SPFL

Sergey and Greenginger, only Hibs could come up with not one, but two complete weirdo, deluded fantacists, and only on a Hibs forum would they have so many gullible fools to swallow their bullshit.

ONE AND THE SAME PERSON METHINKS

Hackney Hearts

Watch out Hibees, we're sending the the JCBs over to demolish Easter Road next week - we don't care if we have permission, we can do what we like.

scott herbertson

13934959_10154324019807954_6313406147379

Looks a bit like our hospitality table at the cup final in 2012

Except it has a better view and a gazillion less drinks on it

See before they start ripping stuff out like this, I presume there's a lot of work done beforehand to deal with water/gas/electricity supply into the buildings?

Is that complicated & time consuming or quite straight forward?

Lucille's Thirsty

I was just wondering as well as all the stands getting a makeover so to speak,what about all the turnstiles around the stadium will they be getting some work done?

See before they start ripping stuff out like this, I presume there's a lot of work done beforehand to deal with water/gas/electricity supply into the buildings?

Is that complicated & time consuming or quite straight forward?

I believe that's the next .net line of enquiry.

"A source tells me they've not killed off the gas supply. They're putting the nursery kids at risk."

Then it'll be

"They've no got permisshun tae connect the gas likes"

I'd assume it's just a matter of turning off stopcocks and switching off the transformers Craigieboy, However a certain website of the green persuasion will probably be asking Torness nuclear plant if this is a risk to health and safety.

beat me to it Gjcc

Edited by Neon

Made a rare visit over to .net, what a bunch of absolute ar......s! Apparently the offices that now have 1 wall left are still being used/rented out according to the slaver called greenminger, and all the other morons still lap his dribbles up. Still rolling out the cheats, charity thieves stuff as well despite knowing full well these were paid immediately it was discovered they were outstanding, christ, some of them actually believe Tom Farmer paid them. How long can you keep lies, jealousy, etc. going and not let it distract you from languishing in a lower division.

Hackney Hearts

Greenginger has done some background checks and is now questioning whether one of the JCB drivers has an appropriate licence.

"Bad news for the yams - the buildings may have to be put back as they were".

I was just wondering as well as all the stands getting a makeover so to speak,what about all the turnstiles around the stadium will they be getting some work done?

Could do with being widened - or I need to go on a diet

Could do with being widened - or I need to go on a diet

I think the real solution here is to add butter to the turnstile walls. Nae licking as you pass through though.