New Stand: Ongoing work (updated)

Clerry Jambo

Lucille's Thirsty

Could do with being widened - or I need to go on a diet

:lol:

That's exactly was I was asking.

Edited by Lucille's Thirsty

Fxxx the SPFL

Will the concourse be accessible all the way round, apart from the segregated away support bit?

hope so as at the moment being in the old stand i cannot participate in the half time pie and a pint. :2thumbsup:

Genuinely surprised how I'm feeling watching those office come down. I'm delighted we are doing this, but it's mad watching all you've known being ripped apart like that. As I watch those videos I'm thinking about the old Hearts shop that stood there when I was 6, the Panini swap shop there when I was about 8, the interview I got with Brian Whittaker and John Frame in there for a school project when I was 15, the interview I had for a job in those offices when I was about 19, the times I queued for tickets there, waiting for Neil Hunter and his staff to open up at 9am.

All memories I've never given a second thought too until today...I'm gonny be in ****ing bits when the actual stand comes doon :-(

scott herbertson

Genuinely surprised how I'm feeling watching those office come down. I'm delighted we are doing this, but it's mad watching all you've known being ripped apart like that. As I watch those videos I'm thinking about the old Hearts shop that stood there when I was 6, the Panini swap shop there when I was about 8, the interview I got with Brian Whittaker and John Frame in there for a school project when I was 15, the interview I had for a job in those offices when I was about 19, the times I queued for tickets there, waiting for Neil Hunter and his staff to open up at 9am.

All memories I've never given a second thought too until today...I'm gonny be in ******* bits when the actual stand comes doon :-(

Quite agree - it brought back memories of standing at the back of the stand in the late sixties waiting for Willie Wallace, Cruickie and Ford to come out with my autograph book in hand. And later in the early 70s of standing outside with about 300 others shouting "The Board must go!" (the pre-internet version of Kickback on a match day)

Mr Brightside

I'm a big fan of the notion being peddled by Greenginger on Hibs.net that we don't have any of the relevant permission to do what we're currently doing, in the most open manner possible. He seems to be of the opinion we're now going to erect a stand and then play dumb to the council when they come to tell us we weren't allowed to do it;

"I've no idea how that stand got there sir"

Boys a total rocket.

The boys a bampot. You don't need the building warrant before starting work. Most projects getting building control approval during the works.

Someone over on .net has started a thread with a very unfortunate title.

Is it the "Scottish Cup Dinner" one where the "hysterical" ex referee Kenny Clark was speaking and then the muppets started boxing with each other during Bill Barclay's set?

Sounds like a great night!

The boys a bampot. You don't need the building warrant before starting work. Most projects getting building control approval during the works.

Mr Brightside certainly knows his stuff. No two ways about it.

Stephen Muddie

Ann will be waking up this morning thinking "Och, I knew we'd forgotten something".

:laugh:

So many absolute zoomers on kickback.

If I was building my own house, I'd project manage it myself, employing trusted tradespeople I have a good relationship with to do the work, for favourable mates rates, and I would be completely in control of everything.

Mustn't be what they teach at corrupt corporate slave university though. Diddums

Edited by Stephen Muddie

Made a rare visit over to .net, what a bunch of absolute ar......s! Apparently the offices that now have 1 wall left are still being used/rented out according to the slaver called greenminger, and all the other morons still lap his dribbles up. Still rolling out the cheats, charity thieves stuff as well despite knowing full well these were paid immediately it was discovered they were outstanding, christ, some of them actually believe Tom Farmer paid them. How long can you keep lies, jealousy, etc. going and not let it distract you from languishing in a lower division.

What the office that has been cordoned off with fencing with a sign that says dont enter is still being used.....hope they get good rates.

Mr Brightside

If I was building my own house, I'd project manage it myself, employing trusted tradespeople I have a good relationship with to do the work, for favourable mates rates, and I would be completely in control of everything.

Mustn't be what they teach at corrupt corporate slave university though. Diddums

Maybe, true but I would employ a Principal Contractor to manage the building works. Firstly that would keep me onside with HSE. Plus I would rather just manage one contract than multiple contracts. Also if there are disagreements/ delays, which nearly always happen I could go to one person to sort it out and not have two or more contractors blaming each other.

Could it be possible there is no requirement for a PC until all demolish and the new trusts are in, while i get there will still be multiple contractors not to the same extent as when the auld girl goes and internal work is required.

No idea im not in the building trade and i dont care as long as its on time, budget and quality.

Edited by Jamboelite

Especially when I had an architect with the involvement and contribution of James Clydesdale.

Especially when I had an architect with the involvement and contribution of James Clydesdale.

Not a fan of Mr Clydesdale Mikey?

Mr Brightside

Could it be possible there is no requirement for a PC until all demolish and the new trusts are in, while i get there will still be multiple contractors not to the same extent as when the auld girl goes and internal work is required.

No idea im not in the building trade and i dont care as long as its on time, budget and quality.

The demolition could be being undertaken as a standalone project. If only one Contractor is used then a Principal Contractor might not be required.

However, the construction of the stand will be undertaken by multiple Contractors and therefore a Principal Contractor must be appointed under CDM.

Usually a project of this nature would be tendered as a complete package and the winning tenderer would be appointed as the Principal Contractor.

Appreciate that's this is boring chat and just glad that the works are underway and hopefully the stand is ready for the start of next season.

Edited by Mr Brightside

Goany someone ask greenginger if he ever feels ****ing stupid right before he reveals his next crackpot conspiracy theory straight off the back of his latest disappointment and lack of understanding of the process. I would like to know if having a 100% record in getting everything spectacularly wrong ever causes him to pause before battering out the next pile of pish. :rofl:

Goany someone ask greenginger if he ever feels ******* stupid right before he reveals his next crackpot conspiracy theory straight off the back of his latest disappointment and lack of understanding of the process. I would like to know if having a 100% record in getting everything spectacularly wrong ever causes him to pause before battering out the next pile of pish. :rofl:

Probably not as he's a complete ******.  Actually that's not fair on cocks, they at least have a use.

@hibs.net private member lawrie_reilly.jpg Join Date Dec 2008 Location LEITH NO MORE Posts 4,688

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/5527

According to the Hearts website, tickets and club store junk is available online only.

The Wheatfield Stand undercroft is not yet open to the public, so my query about insurance goes away. I was meaning public liability insurance if the shop and ticket office was opened without a completion certificate or even a partial completion certificate.

CornhillHearts

Made a rare visit over to .net, what a bunch of absolute ar......s! Apparently the offices that now have 1 wall left are still being used/rented out according to the slaver called greenminger, and all the other morons still lap his dribbles up. Still rolling out the cheats, charity thieves stuff as well despite knowing full well these were paid immediately it was discovered they were outstanding, christ, some of them actually believe Tom Farmer paid them. How long can you keep lies, jealousy, etc. going and not let it distract you from languishing in a lower division.

think the phrase is "a little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing", the sale of the office block and the discharges of the charges over them are a matter of public record. He even gives the correct Land Register title reference.

greengingeruser-online.png@hibs.net private member lawrie_reilly.jpg Join Date Dec 2008 Location LEITH NO MORE Posts 4,688

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/5527

According to the Hearts website, tickets and club store junk is available online only.

The Wheatfield Stand undercroft is not yet open to the public, so my query about insurance goes away. I was meaning public liability insurance if the shop and ticket office was opened without a completion certificate or even a partial completion certificate.

That's exactly the sort of thing I'm talking about. How many slaps in the pus to the soundtrack of Jambo laughter and Hibs seethe does it take before he realises that he is just too thick to understand the things that he is talking about. It's like Scooby Doo, but without the catching the bad guys bit at the end. The fact that Hibs.net have launched almost all of their posters who would have enough sense to call him out as a fantasist is very telling.

think the phrase is "a little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing", the sale of the office block and the discharges of the charges over them are a matter of public record. He even gives the correct Land Register title reference.

I know, right? But there he is standing there looking proud and convinced as he tugs away at the face of the innocent janitor, utterly convinced he's caught a 'bad guy'. :rofl:

The Earl of Mothsbery, on 21 Nov 2016 - 5:56 PM, said:

That's exactly the sort of thing I'm talking about. How many slaps in the pus to the soundtrack of Jambo laughter and Hibs seethe does it take before he realises that he is just too thick to understand the things that he is talking about. It's like Scooby Doo, but without the catching the bad guys bit at the end. The fact that Hibs.net have launched almost all of their posters who would have enough sense to call him out as a fantasist is very telling.

So when Greenginger the janitor has his masked removed it reveals Petrie :tiny:

Not a fan of Mr Clydesdale Mikey?

No the opposite

I'm not directly in construction but a good architect is more involved than people think and the confidence Hearts have in him will be part of the reason for how they are proceeding.

So when Greenginger the janitor has his masked removed it reveals Petrie :tiny:

In a total jump the shark twist moment? Could be.

More likely he is the idiot child who sat with his family watching Murder She Wrote and every week got excited because he had figured out who the murderer was... only to reveal he thought it was Jessica Fletcher... Every week... again... and again... :lol:

No the opposite

I'm not directly in construction but a good architect is more involved than people think and the confidence Hearts have in him will be part of the reason for how they are proceeding.

Sorry Mikey, I misread your post.

The Earl of Mothsbery, on 21 Nov 2016 - 6:09 PM, said:

In a total jump the shark twist moment? Could be.

More likely he is the idiot child who sat with his family watching Murder She Wrote and every week got excited because he had figured out who the murderer was... only to reveal he thought it was Jessica Fletcher... Every week... again... and again... :lol:

:tiny:

Promising Youngster Join Date May 2016 Posts 93

This thread is more than cringey to be honest.

Hearts 
are
 building a new stand and it's a "Welcome to the read world of balancing the books" from me. Nothing more or less. 

Our club needs to concentrate on promotion this season and holding onto the 11.5K ST holders. If this can be done, and with the infrastructure all bought and paid, then our playing budget should be above any other club bar the OF. That's the reality of the situation.

And so they move onto the next straw

Edited by brownkg

13882594_581443948692385_841460649854314

Cheers for the images BB.

Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling looking at what will be a beautiful stand. The corporate facilities are going to have some fantastic views over to the castle etc :D

Sirgay.

I notice he's jumped to the defence of greenginger.....or should I say himself.

10 years...10 years and now we're a league above with a new stand on its way...

Quick look on Hibs.net sees "WhileTheChief" callin greenginger out for the doughnut he seems to be.

"At what point are you going to accept that the stand is being built? All this stuff about council websites, insurance, warrants etc is nonsense. None of the previous Lithuanian stuff is relevant, it's completely different people involved now.

You think builders are knocking things down when they don't have permission?? I mean, get real!!

You must be running out of straws to clutch by now?!"

Somethin tells me WTC won't be around too much longer over there. How dare he go against the party line!!

Just noticed greengingers reply...

"What's your problem?

This is a thread about the soon to be built Yam stand. If you don't like it there are hundreds of other threads to log on to."

So WTC asks Greenginger a question about Hearts stand, on a thread about Hearts stand, and Greenginger comes back pointing out that this is, in fact, a thread about the Hearts stand, and if WTC doesn't like it he should bugger off...?

Well that's cleared things up Greenginger. You've certainly shown WTC up there eh?

Some of the roasters will never stop, after the stand is up, it will be they will never get a safety certificate etc etc. For the likes of Greenginger and Sirgay , posting on hibs.net is their life not something most people do for something to do for 10 mins a day or so

GreenGinge completely ignoring any questions about how we have just pulled down a building he says would be a major stumbling block as we don't own. Not a si for word.

But hey, there has been no permission granted for our work in the Wheatfield stand yet.

jamboinglasgow

GreenGinge completely ignoring any questions about how we have just pulled down a building he says would be a major stumbling block as we don't own. Not a si for word.

But hey, there has been no permission granted for our work in the Wheatfield stand yet.

He has always done the same thing, get a piece of information (usually something very minor or completely out of context) then use it to build his case why its not happening.  So as you point out, currently its the no "warrant" for the Wheatfield. He has taken it from the council website, except that shows little and unless he has a big knowledge of planning regulations, he takes it to mean what he wants. Now he has randomly thrown in insurance into it to make it sound like he has deeper knowledge of the subject. Why would public liability insurance be held up by warrants? When all it requires is a health and safety certificate to show there is no danger. 

Its the old conspiracy theorist move, one piece of minor information outweighs all other major evidence that disproves you theory. 

His "I've just been up to McLeod St in the motor and the buildings still there" shows you level of obsessed creepy wee weirdo were dealing with here. He needs sectioned.

Edited by droid

His "I've just been up to McLeod St in the motor and the buildings still there" shows you level of obsessed creepy wee weirdo were dealing with here. He needs sectioned.

I'm relieved

Probably been staked out all weekend checking for correct footwear and noting down builders without hard hats.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Hopefully we have the time lapsed photos set up so we can see his descent into total melt down as the stand goes up.

Hopefully we have the time lapsed photos set up so we can see his descent into total melt down as the stand goes up.

It is a wee challenge to plot his 'journeys'

Great thread. Can't wait till we come up fur the games between Christmas and New Year. It's going to be weird having all that space cleared on McCleod St and a proper sight of the main stand for a while.

Great effort from the fans/FoH and Ann Budge for making this happen.

Tynecastle Park will be a cracking stadium next season.