New Stand: Ongoing work (updated)

Clerry Jambo

All roads lead to Gorgie

255a64293b1b056b8234623cc9327a14.jpg

Here's 1 for you. What's this ? [emoji4]

The crystal ball used by losers.net ?

Dave McCreery's knee

Chris Stewart sold the building last year for the price he paid for it when it was included in the purchase of UBIG's assets at St Andrew Sq. No profit, ransom or conspiracy and no allegiances to Hearts, just happy to recover his costs and do business with Ann Budge.

Hackney Hearts

Are there any photographs of the main stand taken from the McLeod Street side between 1914 and the 1960s (when the social clubs were built)?

Juwan's last kick at Tynecastle resulted in the ball disappearing over the Stand roof. Never to be seen until now. ;)

broxburnjambo

Apparently greenginger drove down McLeod Steet earlier today. This was what he had to say over on hobo.net

Just drove down Mcleod Street this morning and the building is still there. A small outshoot at the back has been pulled down.

Also, as of this morning , the Chris Stewart Group is still using the property ( Land Registry No. 101939 ) as security for the companies borrowings.

Now, it could be that the deal has been concluded in the last few days as it takes a week or so for Companies House to be notified of the satisfaction of a charge. However since Mrs Budge claimed she had bought the building 12 months ago, you will understand my scepticism .

Apparently greenginger drove down McLeod Steet earlier today. This was what he had to say over on hobo.net

Just drove down Mcleod Street this morning and the building is still there. A small outshoot at the back has been pulled down.

Also, as of this morning , the Chris Stewart Group is still using the property ( Land Registry No. 101939 ) as security for the companies borrowings.

Now, it could be that the deal has been concluded in the last few days as it takes a week or so for Companies House to be notified of the satisfaction of a charge. However since Mrs Budge claimed she had bought the building 12 months ago, you will understand my scepticism .

Thats crap.

Theres NO WAY they would let a muppet drive a car!

Surely you've just made that entire quote up? Nobody is that ridiculous.... I genuinely, and not even as a joke think people should think about getting him sectioned. This is definitely stalker behaviour. If he behaved like this towards a woman he would be in jail by now. Deary me one of the Hibbies needs to have a word with him. Not that I care...

scott herbertson

I've enlarged the photo with some fancy graphics programme and to my surprise it came up with this at a higher resolution

claw.jpg

queensferryjambo

I wonder what is in those black bin liners in the roof space?

Any suggestions?

Explosives - all part of the insurance job thame Hertz cheaturs are plannin tae steal a new main stand!!!!!!!!!!!

maroonlegions

Surely you've just made that entire quote up? Nobody is that ridiculous.... I genuinely, and not even as a joke think people should think about getting him sectioned. This is definitely stalker behaviour. If he behaved like this towards a woman he would be in jail by now. Deary me one of the Hibbies needs to have a word with him. Not that I care...

I have been saying this from day one about him, he needs serious mental help, even sectioned , the public's safety is paramount here.

Bartoline Saddletree

As someone who refuses to infect my laptop/iPhone by visiting their rancid site, can you tell me what kind of reaction he's getting by his fellow vermin?

I'd also like to know what building he's talking about as I was also in Mcleod St today and if he's referring to the old ticket office and offices that I think Mr Mercer once owned, they all seem pretty demolished to me.

Before it all gets knocked down still possible to get some good 'before' pictures for anyone around at weekend.

Edited by Mikey1874

Thats crap.

Theres NO WAY they would let a muppet drive a car!

Yes he does , saw it parked at fester road !!!

post-1095-0-74055800-1479491820_thumb.png

Hackney Hearts

Small offshoot at the back!   :laugh:

It would be good if greenginger backed up his claims by standing in what remains of that building and waiting to see what happens. Preferably without a hard hat.

Small offshoot at the back! :laugh:

It would be good if greenginger backed up his claims by standing in what remains of that building and waiting to see what happens. Preferably without a hard hat.

I want greenginger cutting the ribbon when it's finished.

With Rudi kicking him square up the farter for the photographer taking the cutting of the ribbon photos.

I want greenginger cutting the ribbon when it's finished.

With Rudi kicking him square up the farter for the photographer taking the cutting of the ribbon photos.

4bd878f88a892d6644ac6bb468bc96c0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If that were true. Then surely Chris Stewart his fellow hibby would be in deep shit. Greenginger is a grass!

jamboinglasgow

If that were true. Then surely Chris Stewart his fellow hibby would be in deep shit. Greenginger is a grass!

You would think if it was true, Chris Stewart would be running to the press that Hearts have knocked down one of his building...

Love how much progress in the last two days they have made. By this rate the admin building will be knocked down and the community building will be partially knocked down by next Saturdays game.

You would think if it was true, Chris Stewart would be running to the press that Hearts have knocked down one of his building...

Love how much progress in the last two days they have made. By this rate the admin building will be knocked down and the community building will be partially knocked down by next Saturdays game.

Well if Ann Budge and the consensus is she did buy that building 12 months ago and as of today chris Stewart is still using it for security then Mr Stewart would be in bother. However it's that slavering numbnut greengingers take on it so here's hoping there's a liable suit sweeping it's way through hibsnet right now.

I was thinking today, if it is possible to use the wood from the tree to make something so it lives on at Tynecastle, like a wood bench for the nursery. Or a wooden model of the old stand.

A wooden Heart

There's actually 2 growing there.

3e30f2eb46c263268316d4946ceb2990.jpg

Most of the wheatfield S.t's don't see this view of them though. [emoji1]

Looks like 3 to me! :)

Gonnae miss that walk into the Auld lady when it goes .