**Summer 2016 Transfer Thread**

Chaps

Prince Buaben

Reported that he has agreed a deal for 4 years with only a compensation fee to be agreed.

(Hearts should really look at this 'law' and try to take advantage of it)

Whats his wage though? its not going to be small.

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Heartsmad1874

Swansea striker Bafetimbi Gomis close to joining Marseille, Weird one Swansea have sold all 3 strikers so far this summer.

Also Stoke are on the verge of signing Egyptian winger Sobhi from Al Ahly

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Heartsmad1874

According to reports in Germany Dortmund are close to resigning Mario Gotze and also signing Andre Schurrle

Sexton Hardcastle

Benatia to Juve loan with obligation to buy next year.

Another scudetto for the Italian Rangers.

If Higiuan does indeed go that way they will be serious champions league contenders.

Jackson Irvine leaves Ross County and moves to Burton for a club record fee.............he had a release clause in his contract and that was met

Their captain Andrew Davies has also asked to leave as his wife cannot settle in the area

Heartsmad1874

So a summer 2016 transfer thread has descended into some kind of argument :rofl:

Michael_Jackson

A genuine guy who had how many testimonials at Hearts :lol:?

Fighting with his own team mate on the pitch due to?

Not taking the manager job at Hearts so he could still get paid from the SFA.

Bad reputation within the game.

Bottling it in 86. Illness my arse.

penicuik jambo

Hope he's here for years to piss off Arseholes like you

Michael_Jackson

Hope he's here for years to piss off Arseholes like you

I hope he's here for years too. He does far more good than bad. It doesn't mean he doesn't have faults.

Again though, tactless abuse rather than answering my points. I might be wide off the mark, I'm wrong quite often and willing to admit when Iam.

Calling me an arsehole doesn't help the debate though, petal.

BangkokHearts

Faissal El Bakhtaoui on trial at Blackburn Rovers...

Nookie Bear

You really should take that IQ test this time.

I hope he's here for years too. He does far more good than bad. It doesn't mean he doesn't have faults.

Again though, tactless abuse rather than answering my points. I might be wide off the mark, I'm wrong quite often and willing to admit when Iam.

Calling me an arsehole doesn't help the debate though, petal.

Prior to less than a year ago where did you go to vent your anti Hearts mutterings???

Michael_Jackson

Prior to less than a year ago where did you go to vent your anti Hearts mutterings???

Anti Hearts :lol:

Heartsmad1874

Chelsea sign N'Golo Kante from Leicester for 32M

Chelsea have done some good business so far in signing Batshuayi and Kante.

rudi must stay

Chelsea have done some good business so far in signing Batshuayi and Kante.

Kante will do well for them, a very consistent midfielder now. But Chelsea haven't shown a lot of patience with young players recently and I doubt it will be any different for Batshuayi. Conte did well keeping Terry, he is well liked by the fans and is still a good player so that was a clever first move.

On here I'd guess.

Different names only last until the same shite is spouted.

Heartsmad1874

Kante will do well for them, a very consistent midfielder now. But Chelsea haven't shown a lot of patience with young players recently and I doubt it will be any different for Batshuayi. Conte did well keeping Terry, he is well liked by the fans and is still a good player so that was a clever first move.

Kante is a very Conte type player someone who will run and run for him disagree about Batshuayi he will be right in the first team if Conte takes his 3-5-2 shape and partner Costa up top

rudi must stay

Kante is a very Conte type player someone who will run and run for him disagree about Batshuayi he will be right in the first team if Conte takes his 3-5-2 shape and partner Costa up top

Hope so, that would be a bold move. According to the pundits Batshuayi has a lot of improving to do but he'll only do that by playing regularly

Michael_Jackson

On here I'd guess.

Different names only last until the same shite is spouted.

I have posted on a different forum for about 18 months. Although, I have been told it's against the rules to name said forum.

People keep telling me I'm wrong or Hibs or an idiot, arsehole, clown etc

Nobody is offering any real counter argument. People have different views, and to suffer the abuse I have for simply offering a differing prospective is ridiculous.

Come onto this thread to see the latest transfer news but instead see some spangle making a complete rearend of themself. :pleasing:

Heartsmad1874

Come onto this thread to see the latest transfer news but instead see some spangle making a complete rearend of themself. :pleasing:

You could go onto a thread about a box of kittens on here and see the same thing :rofl:

I have posted on a different forum for about 18 months. Although, I have been told it's against the rules to name said forum.

People keep telling me I'm wrong or Hibs or an idiot, arsehole, clown etc

Nobody is offering any real counter argument. People have different views, and to suffer the abuse I have for simply offering a differing prospective is ridiculous.

Unfortunately your offerings are exactly the same offerings a 'hibs' would offer.

I'm not calling you that, enough arseholes that are jambos, but coming on the summer transfer thread to bash the current team/management is quite possibly offerings that are off topic for this thread.

If you are going to deliberately go against the grain, perhaps a little bit of subtly is appropriate.

Michael_Jackson

Unfortunately your offerings are exactly the same offerings a 'hibs' would offer.

I'm not calling you that, enough arseholes that are jambos, but coming on the summer transfer thread to bash the current team/management is quite possibly offerings that are off topic for this thread.

If you are going to deliberately go against the grain, perhaps a little bit of subtly is appropriate.

Nonesense. I was replying to earlier posts on this thread. I did not purposely come onto a transfer window thread to bash CL.

I have also states that I think CL is good for the club. With that said, STILL nobody has bothered to answer the points I raised.

It appears as if there is an out right ban on asking awkward questions or criticism. It's absurd. Accountability is important.

Nonesense. I was replying to earlier posts on this thread. I did not purposely come onto a transfer window thread to bash CL.

I have also states that I think CL is good for the club. With that said, STILL nobody has bothered to answer the points I raised.

It appears as if there is an out right ban on asking awkward questions or criticism. It's absurd. Accountability is important.

Nonsense. :lol: was trying to be an advocate.

You deserve everything you get then champ. Crack on

Michael_Jackson

Nonsense. :lol: was trying to be an advocate.

You deserve everything you get then champ. Crack on

Advocate my arse. It was a thinly veiled 'your an arsehole, but probably a Hearts supporting one'. Whilst still ignoring every point raised :lol:

Anyway, Kante should be a good signing for Chelsea. They have bought well thus far.

Advocate my arse. It was a thinly veiled 'your an arsehole, but probably a Hearts supporting one'. Whilst still ignoring every point raised :lol:

Crack on. Im quite happy reading...Not me getting the 'grief'.

Seen lots like you come and go and no doubt, will still be here after your a distant memory.

Michael_Jackson

Crack on. Im quite happy reading...Not me getting the 'grief'.

Seen lots like you come and go and no doubt, will still be here after your a distant memory.

:lol: it's a football messageboard. Get off your high horse.

You'll see them on most threads.

:lol: it's a football messageboard. Get off your high horse.

Exactly. So try not to get too upset at being called an arsehole then :lol:

Michael_Jackson

Exactly. So try not to get too upset at being called an arsehole then :lol:

I can't help it, it's been all my life :(

Not a player transfer but could be important for Leicester City as their head of recruitment Steve Walsh seems Everton bound

He's got a decent track record up to now.

Jamtarts-1874

Sevilla sign Ganso for around ?8 mil. quite excited to see what he is like in european football, used to be touted as one of Brazils best young players.

Michael_Jackson

Sevilla sign Ganso for around ?8 mil. quite excited to see what he is like in european football, used to be touted as one of Brazils best young players.

He must be about 25 now!

jamboinglasgow

He must be about 25 now!

26 according to wiki (will be 27 in October.) 

I remember a few years ago when he was at Santos, that him and Neymar were seen as the two biggest prospects for Brazil. Then his standing seemed to fall away and he went to Sao Paulo. However Sevilla have a good record on signing players so look forward to seeing what he does.

Were man utd not heavily linked with him years ago?

Bazzas right boot

Everton to bid ?41m for some Napoli defender?

WTF is happening.

chester copperpot

WTF is happening.

Spending the Stones money no doubt. Must have a confirmed buyer for him.

Rudolf's Mate

WTF is happening.

Decent player but agree that's an absurd fee. Napoli laughing as well as he cost them just over ?5M! 

Also speaks volumes that that teams like Everton as spunking money on players which will obviously result on a loss should they come to sell him. Unless he turns out to be EPL class and City, Utd or Chelsea really want him that is!

WTF is happening.

Must be koulibally (spelling) I take it?

kingantti1874

WTF is happening.

Everton are now also mint.. Majority stake bought by an Iranian billionaire..

It really is getting silly.. The wealth needs to be spread across the game

Spending the Stones money no doubt. Must have a confirmed buyer for him.

Think maybe Chelsea? Or maybe Man City will jump in.

You happy with Liverpool's dealings so far?

Archived