**Summer 2016 Transfer Thread**

Chaps

Always reject the first offer, makes the club look like it's trying to keep him. nap he will be sold for ?1.8m.

http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/sport/football/posh/transfer-gossip-posh-have-million-pound-striker-bid-rejected-according-to-reports-1-7514254

PS there is a clause in Cummings deal he recently signed that deals with the fee and what would trigger his release should he choose to leave

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scott Sinclair undergoing medical and will sign for Celtic today if possible

He may be eligible to play on Sunday but will beat the deadine date for the play off round in Europe

HIbs reject ?1M offer for Jason Cummings from Peterborough

Honestly dont get these clubs two weeks ago Hibs would have bit there hands off for that bid.Now Hibs have all the bargaining chips as he just signed a new deal.

Scott Sinclair undergoing medical and will sign for Celtic today if possible

He may be eligible to play on Sunday but will beat the deadine date for the play off round in Europe

Hopefully he's not fit yet.

Sunderland sign Papy Djilobodji from Chelsea for ?8m on four-year contract.

Have no idea who he even is.

Charlton offer ?100,000 for Josh Magennis of Kilmarnock and it is being considered as there are add ons as well...I still think this is too low though but perhaps Kilmarnock are not in a position to say no.

Interestingly the BBC state his deal is going to be worth ?3,000 per week if accepted.........if true it gives you a rough idea of standard Englishn League 1 wages

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36993015

Good business financially.....sign a player on freedom of contract in summer 2015 and sell him 12 months later for ?20 million

West Ham United have agreed a fee of about ?20m to sign Ghana striker Andre Ayew from Swansea City.

The 26-year-old was the Swans' top scorer with 12 last season after signing on a free transfer from Marseille in 2015.

Ayew is now discussing personal terms with the Hammers.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36992750

Sunderland sign Papy Djilobodji from Chelsea for ?8m on four-year contract.

Have no idea who he even is.

27 year old CH who spent most of his career at nantes, never played for chelsea

Jamtarts-1874

Good business financially.....sign a player on freedom of contract in summer 2015 and sell him 12 months later for ?20 million

West Ham United have agreed a fee of about ?20m to sign Ghana striker Andre Ayew from Swansea City.

The 26-year-old was the Swans' top scorer with 12 last season after signing on a free transfer from Marseille in 2015.

Terrible signing for that kind of money. Quite funny how many strikers have rejected West Ham

The United bid for Rory McAlister is interesting. He rejected full time football a few years ago to finish his plumbing apprenticeship and now has his own business (I think). Read somewhere that he said he would probably retire at Peterhead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jamboinglasgow

And immediately replacing him Llorente for ?5m. 

The United bid for Rory McAlister is interesting. He rejected full time football a few years ago to finish his plumbing apprenticeship and now has his own business (I think). Read somewhere that he said he would probably retire at Peterhead.

if he has employees and gets someone in to run the company on a daily basis with him having an overview, he might see going to united as a viable option

Ibrahim Tall

27 year old CH who spent most of his career at nantes, never played for chelsea

He has, played v Walsall in the cup. Ridiculous that Chelsea have managed to make a ?4m profit on a player that basically flopped though.

Terrible signing for that kind of money. Quite funny how many strikers have rejected West Ham

Think it is daft money but don't find it funny in the slightest  :uhoh2:

hmfc_liam06

He makes more or less the same money United are offering with playing part time. United only offering a 1 year deal so no security for the guy. Can totally understand why he wants to stay where he is.

Heartsmad1874

Pogba tweeted this earlier "When too many people talk nobody understands talk very soon"

Very strange tweet from him just after the announcement

Phil Dunphy

This is what Juventus bought during the summer 902f7806198d8d261fe550f104e46235.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Him and Dybala up front will still be a scary prospect.

Expect him to score some goals, even if he is a fat *******.

John Stones is on the brink of completing his transfer from Everton to Manchester City.

Sky sources understand the deal is close to being announced by both clubs - confirmation could come in the next 24 hours but certainly before the end of the week.

Billy Walsh

Yeah, re John Stones UEFA confirm he's registered for Man Citys upcoming games so just waiting for official confirmation from Man City.

It's a lot of money but he's very young and will be a superb player. The criticism he received whilst playing in a Roberto Martinez system was well over the top. Pep will mould him into one of the best in his position IMO.

Bad Religion

Is stones now the most expensive defender in transfer history?

2nd behind David Luiz I think. Chelsea to PSG

BREAKING: Sky sources: Everton agree deal with Crystal Palace for Yannick Bolasie for fee that could rise to ?30m.

Isaac Clarke

BREAKING: Sky sources: Everton agree deal with Crystal Palace for Yannick Bolasie for fee that could rise to ?30m.

:lol:

jamboinglasgow

Benteke to Palace may happen now.

it appears that the John Stones signing is the start of dominoes falling in the transfer window. Many transfers are linked and 1 transfer happening can make 4 or 5 happen. So it appears that with Stones sold, Everton could quickly snap up William and Bolasie. This could mean Palace could pay price for Benteke, Swansea may go for another defender and so on and so forth.

Ibrahim Tall

Wolves set to sign Brazil international Anderson Talisca for ?20m from Benfica. ****ing Wolves ffs...

Wolves set to sign Brazil international Anderson Talisca for ?20m from Benfica. ******* Wolves ffs...

They are one of the richest clubs around now, aren't they? Money talks.

Michael_Jackson

They are one of the richest clubs around now, aren't they? Money talks.

Owned by a guy with a networth of about $15b. They're not looking for a right back are they ;)?

tartofmidlothian

Saw it pop up on facebook that celtic are trying to get Borini on loan.

Good signing.

For the rest of us.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Wolves set to sign Brazil international Anderson Talisca for ?20m from Benfica. ******* Wolves ffs...

**** sake :lol:

I hate football sometimes.

Heartsmad1874

Moussa Sissoko has issued a come and get me plea to Real Madrid :rofl:

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I see Greg Stewart is about to  sign for Birmingham for half a million, That will be why we were not in for him then. Half a million is a great piece of business from a Dundee point of view. 

Michael_Jackson

I see Greg Stewart is about to sign for Birmingham for half a million, That will be why we were not in for him then. Half a million is a great piece of business from a Dundee point of view.

Getting pumped out of Europenprobably cost us ?200k alone.

Jamtarts-1874

Getting pumped out of Europenprobably cost us ?200k alone.

It really, really didnt. You do realise there is alot of expenses. All the players travel, accommodation etc.

Michael_Jackson

It really, really didnt. You do realise there is alot of expenses. All the players travel, accommodation etc.

You can charter a return flight to Krasnador from Perth for ?52,000.

Jamtarts-1874

You can charter a return flight to Krasnador from Perth for ?52,000.

Exactly thats a large expense already.

Michael_Jackson

Exactly thats a large expense already.

16,500 X an average of ?20 a ticket minus VAT is ?264,000.

16,500 X an average of ?20 a ticket minus VAT is ?264,000.

And of course there were no outlays, that ?264,000 is pure profit.

Archived