**Summer 2016 Transfer Thread**

Chaps

Captain Price

Man City sign another forward.

19 year old boy from Palmeiras for ?27m.

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Heartsmad1874

Man City sign another forward.

19 year old boy from Palmeiras for ?27m.

27 million for a player we can't play for a good while cause he doesn't have a work permit is all the proof you need that money has sent football into the gutter.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Newcastle United sign defender Ciaran Clark from Ason Villa for around ?5 million....seemingly clause in a deal he signed in 2015 meant the fee would be no higher than this

Michael_Jackson

27 million for a player we can't play for a good while cause he doesn't have a work permit is all the proof you need that money has sent football into the gutter.

The hypocracy in this post is astounding. Unless your from Manchester I would argue the word 'we' in your post is why football is what it is nowadays.

Heartsmad1874

The hypocracy in this post is astounding. Unless your from Manchester I would argue the word 'we' in your post is why football is what it is nowadays.

Been following Man City for a good 7/8 years now, back in the days of the Uefa Cup when we had players like Caicedo etc and we only had a fraction of money

Michael_Jackson

Been following Man City for a good 7/8 years now, back in the days of the Uefa Cup when we had players like Caicedo etc and we only had a fraction of money

You jumped on the bandwagon the season that Manchester City spent ?135million. By comparison Real Madrid spent ?60million and Manchester United spent ?40million during the same transfer window.

People like yourself, sky sports football fans, are the reason football is in the gutter. Your the equivalent of the Edinburgh old firm supporter and your to stupid to see it. 

Heartsmad1874

You jumped on the bandwagon the season that Manchester City spent ?135million. By comparison Real Madrid spent ?60million and Manchester United spent ?40million during the same transfer window.

People like yourself, sky sports football fans, are the reason football is in the gutter. Your the equivalent of the Edinburgh old firm supporter and your to stupid to see it.

135 million yes, But are you saying the players that were signed in that window were good enough to go on and win titles,domestic cups and champions leagues?

Some of the players that window were

Bridge

Bellamy

Wright Phillips

Need i go on?

Also how do you know i only follow on Sky and haven't been down to watch Man City?

Gene Parmesan

135 million yes, But are you saying the players that were signed in that window were good enough to go on and win titles,domestic cups and champions leagues?

Bridge

Bellamy

Wright Phillips

Need i go on?

This is going well for you mate. 

Gimme an H...

People like yourself, sky sports football fans, are the reason football is in the gutter. Your the equivalent of the Edinburgh old firm supporter and your to stupid to see it. 

:awful:

Bridge

Bellamy

Wright Phillips

Need i go on?

Also how do you know i only follow on Sky and haven't been down to watch Man City?

You decided to start following them as soon as they started throwing cash around.

You're quite within your rights to be a glory hunter, that's your choice.

I personally don't see the problem with having an 'English team'. It makes it more exciting when watching games when you're rooting for a team. For example, my dads best mate has been a Spurs fan all his life and bought me a Spurs top for a birthday once, had a soft spot for them for the last 15 years because of that.

However, just supporting a team to the extent that you say 'we' because they're buying success with foreign investment is a bit sad.

Gimme an H...

Good point well made.

Better than trying to call someone stupid (for no justifiable reason) then making an arse of the grammar?

Michael_Jackson

Better than trying to call someone stupid (for no justifiable reason) then making an arse of the grammar?

And almost as bad as arguing with something trying to agree with you :lol:

Heartsmad1874

Back on topic Leicester have signed Bartosz Kaputska who was one of Poland's best players at the Euros.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

People like yourself, sky sports football fans, are the reason football is in the gutter. Your the equivalent of the Edinburgh old firm supporter and your to stupid to see it.

:spoton:

Real supporters only have one team.

Refering to two clubs as 'we' is just as bad as the two clowns wearing the half and half Celtic/Barcelona strip.

Michael_Jackson

Back on topic Leicester have signed Bartosz Kaputska who was one of Poland's best players at the Euros.

Good signing for you's.

Gene Parmesan

Just saw this. Lashings of 'spot on' to you sir.

Notbrainwashed

Those were dark times for Manchester City right enough.  Quite possibly the worst they ever saw.

The Internet

This is amazing :lol:

'I'll have you know I started supporting City as soon as they got taken over by multi billionaires'

People like yourself, sky sports football fans, are the reason football is in the gutter. Your the equivalent of the Edinburgh old firm supporter and you're to stupid to see it.

64042422.jpg

I bet a lot of people started following city 7/8 years ago. :lol:

64042422.jpg

Ha! This is a good page on JKB!  Been waiting a while for one but here it is!!

By the way, I'll have you know I've been following Leicester for almost six months and I think we'll do well this season.

Ryan Jarman

I only started supporting Hearts when Vlad came along.

:davebp:

Hibs in for Mallan at St Mirren according to Beeb

He is worth a gamble at a relatively small fee and after McGinn they'll be hoping for a repeat....................also

Queen of the South have re-signed forward Stephen Dobbie, 33, who was most recently at Bolton Wanderers.

CRWJambo1991

Real supporters only have one team.

Refering to two clubs as 'we' is just as bad as the two clowns wearing the half and half Celtic/Barcelona strip.

I was born in London and follow Arsenal. Due to living in Scotland for around 14 years I became a Hearts supporter. Two clubs doesn't make me love either club any less.

Rudolf's Mate

I was born in London and follow Arsenal. Due to living in Scotland for around 14 years I became a Hearts supporter. Two clubs doesn't make me love either club any less.

Quite a difference from attaching yourself to a club you have no real connection with that suddenly started having millions pumped into it. I can see why there's been so much ridicule to be honest.

I've lived just outside Portsmouth for 13 years, been to around 25 Pompey games however at no point would I ever dream of saying 'we' in reference to them. I look for their results however I honestly couldn't give a hoot whether they lost or not. In fact the last few games I've been to we left early to go to the pub.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jamtarts-1874

Hibs sign the "new Yashin", some Israeli goalie i think

Nearly 6ft11 ooft.. I thought we were physical

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Obviously there are exceptions. :)

Nearly 6ft11 ooft.. I thought we were physical

It's hibs. 6ft11 with legs like a cowboy.

Motherwell value Marvin Johnson.at ?1 million...........I like him but the valuation seems steep...

Oxford United coming to Scotland once more to spend the money they received for their players in the summer have a bid turned down

Dundee United bid for Rory McAllister from Peterhead

We_are_the_Hearts

Express report GMS possibly on loan to Ross county

More likely than to us. Celtic won't loan to us or Aberdeen.

I see Adam King has been loaned out to Southend for the season. Not huge transfer news but I know it will interest some on here

Ryan Jarman

HIbs reject ?1M offer for Jason Cummings from Peterborough 

Michael_Jackson

Being reported at ?1.7m in some places.

Gimme an H...

Worth up to ?1.7m according to STV which is absolutely mental money for a jumped up wee f@nny that has done nothing but score in the Scottish Championship and will get found out in a proper league, especially down South where he doesn't have his daft wee mates to play up to.

Worth up to ?1.7m according to STV which is absolutely mental money for a jumped up wee f@nny that has done nothing but score in the Scottish Championship and will get found out in a proper league, especially down South where he doesn't have his daft wee mates to play up to.

If that has been offered it will be snapped up by Petrie.

Gimme an H...

If that has been offered it will be snapped up by Petrie.

It's been rejected! 

The Internet

Always reject the first offer, makes the club look like it's trying to keep him. nap he will be sold for ?1.8m.

Italian Lambretta

Aye and someone in their wisdom within Tynecastle let this we ***** go.

Archived