New Strip

keithyboy1975

Every year.

Every ******* year.

These 'new strip' threads turn out exactly the same way.

Exactly.

I ****ing love it.  The checklist is always the same:

Silver away shirt :lol:

Petty arguments :lol:

"Artistic" mockups. :lol:

PIES :yas:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've found it hard to come by a decent Geordie in my life, they seem to have a massive chip on their shoulder especially towards people with a Southern accent, and the Newcastle fans are very deluded in their definition of a big club

Well ye've never met big Geordie Tony fae Burdiehoose then...cos he's ****ing sound :-)

Well ye've never met big Geordie Tony fae Burdiehoose then...cos he's ******* sound :-)

I don't think I'm that bad myself, I'm open to meeting a sound Geordie one day...

I spoke to JPin the club shop recently & the current White Away kit has not been reduced in price as it will still be part of the range again next season "Possibily as our 3rd kit". The new kits & new training range are due for release at end of June into 1st week in July. JP wouldn't give much away as to what they look like but did mention "Inter Milan, wink wink!"

I still have my Inter Milan style top from the Joe Jordan era. I think it must have shrunk though as it seems a bit tighter than it used to :sad3:

I don't think I'm that bad myself, I'm open to meeting a sound Geordie one day...

Well if the urge ever gets too much, Burdiehoose is the place to head...or Newcastle. ;-)

bajthejambo

If the away top is in fact in the style of the Inter Milan kit, then I will be as happy as a man with tits in his hat.

If the away top is in fact in the style of the Inter Milan kit, then I will be as happy as a man with tits in his hat.

Lovely colour and design.....if you are an Inter fan.

For me as a Hearts fan, give me a combination of maroon and white every time!

Every year.

Every ******* year.

These 'new strip' threads turn out exactly the same way.

:D I've rather enjoyed it myself. But I was a football-shirt geek when younger, and it was always a hot topic when the new shirts came out for all the clubs. Guess it's an age \ era thing. It doesn't half split folk though and you're right - every year is the same. Good if you enjoy it - a marmite topic I guess!

Unknown user

:D I've rather enjoyed it myself. But I was a football-shirt geek when younger, and it was always a hot topic when the new shirts came out for all the clubs. Guess it's an age \ era thing. It doesn't half split folk though and you're right - every year is the same. Good if you enjoy it - a marmite topic I guess!

Let's all just be grateful it's a short close season this year

Placid Casual

I'd love to see this too but I'm not confident that Puma will do it justice.

Lovely colour and design.....if you are an Inter fan.

For me as a Hearts fan, give me a combination of maroon and white every time!

This for me. I don't understand why we would want to wear another team's colours when ours are already the best.

The Ginger Jambo

I hope the club don't come out and say that we will be keeping the current kits for the 16-17 campaign. Nothing wrong with this season's kits, it's just boring to keep the same one again isn't it?

Unless it's the 14-15 home kit because that was just exceptionally brilliant!

I've found it hard to come by a decent Geordie in my life, they seem to have a massive chip on their shoulder especially towards people with a Southern accent, and the Newcastle fans are very deluded in their definition of a big club

Very much this mate. I've met ALOT of geordies through the forces and been forced into alot of random geordies company on trains when going home and they are the worst bunch of people i've ever came across. shite accent, shite place and a shite club, but yet they are the most arrogant people ever and who also fall into the category of thinking they are a big club because they have a big stadium.

va va voom

Very much this mate. I've met ALOT of geordies through the forces and been forced into alot of random geordies company on trains when going home and they are the worst bunch of people i've ever came across. shite accent, shite place and a shite club, but yet they are the most arrogant people ever and who also fall into the category of thinking they are a big club because they have a big stadium.

In my opinion this is a load of bollocks. Most Geordies are great people, like all places you get your fair share of arseholes and Newcastle is no different. It's a cracking place. Granted the team is shit at the moment. Although most Geordies I know (which having lived down there for a few years is a fair few) just want their club to do well like all fans, they don't think they have a God given right to be doing well.

Could we get back to arguing about designs please, instead of about Geordies?

:seething:

Nookie Bear

I hope the club don't come out and say that we will be keeping the current kits for the 16-17 campaign. Nothing wrong with this season's kits, it's just boring to keep the same one again isn't it?

Unless it's the 14-15 home kit because that was just exceptionally brilliant!

Cheaper though.

Could we get back to arguing about designs please, instead of about Geordies?

Wey aye man.

My rather poor attempt, using an existing design but solid maroon top with more white lines.

heartstop2.png

Wey aye man.

My rather poor attempt, using an existing design but solid maroon top with more white lines.

heartstop2.png

Make the socks solid maroon with the same white lines as the top and shorts and I really like this. Exact opposite for away kit

The Future's Maroon

Starting to annoy me now haha,

Keep logging into this thread to see if it's been released yet,

Come on hearts haha

I wouldn't worry, just like other threads with a ongoing topic running some 'look at me' poster is certain to start a new thread as soon as a tiny teaser pic/any info is released!

Well ye've never met big Geordie Tony fae Burdiehoose then...cos he's ******* sound :-)

Tony. Has 4 kids? Boys at Tynie.

If so a real top lad

Shooter McGavin

Will be totally underwhelmed if it's anything like the Barnsley effort!53b94ac3c0b2f7c9c83eea4ee3c7962b.jpg

Wouldn't buy it if this was the route we went down, virtually identical to this seasons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Serge Pizzorno

If any kits should be kept for a 3rd should be the FoH kit, genuinely hope we get a new home too and don't keep same one but...

Wey aye man.

heartstop2.png

That's a cracking number would be straight in my basket....

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Unknown user

loader.png

Topic_(chocolate_bar).jpg

9ff818a2c3cdbe2362b3c33dec79ad9a.300x340

It should have been ten

Mind the season we had HOMFC on our socks. There was an outcry on here haha. Was bad though, someone should've had their erse kicked for that.

Mind the season we had HOMFC on our socks. There was an outcry on here haha. Was bad though, someone should've had their erse kicked for that.

lolz homo fc

Buffalo Bill

I still have my Inter Milan style top from the Joe Jordan era. I think it must have shrunk though as it seems a bit tighter than it used to :sad3:

Sandy Clark-era :)

BRAVEHEART1874

Just out of interest but bits of gold or worse the blue stripes what is the significance if any ? They should keep up the foh strip with white and Maroon variations only and renewed yearly with any new names attached and at least we always have a decent away top!

Bungalow Bill

Sandy Clark-era :)

And Tommy McLean era no?

The Fluorescent Zebra

And Tommy McLean era no?

Was the same home strip under McLean, but Asics gave us a white and maroon pin stripe effort as the away kit that year.

Bungalow Bill

Was the same home strip under McLean, but Asics gave us a white and maroon pin stripe effort as the away kit that year.

You're absolutely spot on. Weird I couldn't remember that.

The Fluorescent Zebra

You're absolutely spot on. Weird I couldn't remember that.

Maybe tried to block it out of your mind given how bad we were that season?

Maybe tried to block it out of your mind given how bad we were that season?

Aside from that 4-2 with Rangers in the cup! Was that same season or am I out?

Just out of interest but bits of gold or worse the blue stripes what is the significance if any ? They should keep up the foh strip with white and Maroon variations only and renewed yearly with any new names attached and at least we always have a decent away top!

Blue and gold are in the club crest.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Aside from that 4-2 with Rangers in the cup! Was that same season or am I out?

Undefeated against Celtic and 2 wins against Rangers, plus a decent cup run. But it was a sh*te season, just goes to show, playing well in the big games is not everything

I got my 9 year son the Bologna home strip ?103 for the full kit, expensive but the quality is far better than puma

I saw other pictures of that strip and the quality and little details on it did look excellent indeed.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

special agent oso

I saw other pictures of that strip and the quality and little details on it did look excellent indeed.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeh it really is top drawer, the buttons on the collar just add to the quality

I got my 9 year son the Bologna home strip ?103 for the full kit, expensive but the quality is far better than puma

?103 quid for a kids strip made by Macron?

Are you ****ing serious?  

:rofl:

Now that the retail operation is 'in house', is there anything to stop us sellin our strips elsewhere? Ie, other sports shops?

It's always pissed me off to see Rangers/Celtic tops on sale in Edinburgh shops, whilst we aren't represented. Iirc it was always to do with Tynecastle having "exclusivity", which I never understood given that we were undoubtedly restricting our customer base.

Why can't we see our tops in Sports Direct/Football Nation etc???

Now that the retail operation is 'in house', is there anything to stop us sellin our strips elsewhere? Ie, other sports shops?

It's always pissed me off to see Rangers/Celtic tops on sale in Edinburgh shops, whilst we aren't represented. Iirc it was always to do with Tynecastle having "exclusivity", which I never understood given that we were undoubtedly restricting our customer base.

Why can't we see our tops in Sports Direct/Football Nation etc???

I bought a 2006 Hummel home Shirt in JJB up at the Fort once.

I've also seen a 2009 Away shirt in Sports Direct once, but no idea how either of those things happened.

Archived