New Strip

keithyboy1975

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really? Have you seen them? It looks like they only do those two teams officially. I think they're smart.

Haven't seen the St Etienne kit but the fiorentina kits are nice.

The new strip will be be released and shown on the day a number of new signings are presented - end of

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Ayr kit promotion makes you look like a right Tit...

Breast kit on the market bra none

fabienleclerq

Are we actually getting a new kit? It's like a month till we play!

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

I don't know, there were a couple of nice wee bespoke design features, the scarf on the inside of the collar for example. Umbro were pretty good for us I thought and seemed to at least make an effort

_45522000_stewart_goal_416.jpg

The one above from the 08/09 is my favourite Umbro strip, a thing of beauty. I liked the Ajax style one and the away strip from that year.

As you said they have been good to us, I don't know what happened to them in our cup winning season :laugh:

My dad was in Lanzarote and bumped into Derek Parlane and his mate who designs strips for Puma... Said the new strip is "very different"(home or away not sure) He wouldn't say anymore than that

Doing the rounds that away will be the roseberry colours

Anyone doing some heritage style mock ups?

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Doing the rounds that away will be the roseberry colours

Anyone doing some heritage style mock ups?

I hope you're joking. You won't find two more awful colours for a football strip, add puma in to the equation and you're talking about the possibility of us having the worst football kit in our history. :rofl:

...a bit disco

I hope you're joking. You won't find two more awful colours for a football strip, add puma in to the equation and you're talking about the possibility of us having the worst football kit in our history. :rofl:

Surely not!

article-2568033-1BD5ABDB00000578-506_306

Bazzas right boot

I can think of two worse colours!

Like I say just hearsay and speculation I've no idea of source or wether it was someone having a laugh. However it's clear that an emphasis of out history and traditions is an important part of the new set up.

As an aside What was lord rosebery's hearts connection anyway?

Am I right in thinking he was an honorary patron or something? Aswell as Scotland

Google just brings up info about the rosebery's cup in which hearts competed

I've heard similar. Can't remember where from though. May have been a fairly prominent poster on here actually.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

A_A wehatethehibs

If they are going to go historic we should wear red white and blue hoops from 1876, when washed those colours merged to maroon the story goes

Holyrood_Hearts

I've heard similar. Can't remember where from though. May have been a fairly prominent poster on here actually.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

It was definitely mentioned on here (although I can't mind who said it!)

I'm sure the story go's Archibald Primrose who's racehorses bore the yellow and pink colours was the president of both the SFA and Hearts.

Makes sense if I've got it right. Quite like the idea actually.

The Rosebery thing was in the other strip thread.

I think it would be horrific.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Roesbury hoops would be glorious.

Hoops on a Hearts top!? :what:

Very Cheltic. For that reason, I'm out

Hoops on a Hearts top!? :what:

Very Cheltic. For that reason, I'm out

Yes. To annoy the knuckle draggers in our support. Would look cracking and get them TF!

BangkokHearts

The fans who wear them will be too pissed to notice anyway, hope the club dies such a disgraceful city full of the lowest form of human.

Tell us what you really think lol

Dallas Cowboys

Yes. To annoy the knuckle draggers in our support. Would look cracking and get them TF!

One on the saddest posts I've read on here....and that's something.

kingantti1874

So what your saying is, Hearts fans who don't like Glasgow Celtic - a club who's fans have in very recent history smeared shit on the walls of tynecastle, spat on the kids playing at halftime whilst singing about their vile politics - are knuckle draggers... I think your calling a very very big majority of hearts knuckle draggers.. **** Glasgow Celtic .. **** them forever.. Scumbags..

crichiejambos

When Olympic sport did our kit if I remember you could my some stuff in one of the sports shops on princess street! Can't remember which one but it was at the back of the shop think polo shirts mainly! Can't see why hearts and hibs can't get together along we the rugby and have something together at the airport! What happened to the Hearts shop at St. James's

kingantti1874

Would hoops really matter to fans if they were in our colours?

No, but I think it's look pretty shit.. Has their ever been a nice hooped shirt?

Unknown user

Would hoops really matter to fans if they were in our colours?

I'd prefer us not to have hoops or any type of sash if it's all the same, I'd just prefer not to be involved in that little discussion

Puma do some excellent sports gear..just go to their web site and you will see great designs for many sports

I would guess we will be looking at a version of the Italian or Swiss even the Austrian home kit for our home top next season and all are well designed which flies in the face of many comments on here

A version of the Italian away top would be fine as well or even the Dortmund third kit.

It should have been ten

_45522000_stewart_goal_416.jpg

The one above from the 08/09 is my favourite Umbro strip, a thing of beauty. I liked the Ajax style one and the away strip from that year.

As you said they have been good to us, I don't know what happened to them in our cup winning season :laugh:

Loved that kit in the photo. Perfect!

Hearts have worn "hoops" before. White with red/blue hoops and maroon with different shades in hoops. Also an away strip of maroon and white hoops :thumbsup:

PhoenixHearts

No, but I think it's look pretty shit.. Has their ever been a nice hooped shirt?

The Colorado rapids had a nice maroon hooped shirt a couple seasons ago. Similar to the FOH kit, the hoop design was made up of ST holders names. Really nice kit.

May have just got lucky with my previous mock up last week, but this is the leaked Leicester away kit for next season. Also uses the same template as my mock up. Pretty underwhelming if I am lucky and guessed the template for one of our kits ....

post-21994-0-11547700-1464590939_thumb.jpeg

post-21994-0-71326400-1464590977_thumb.jpeg

kingantti1874

May have just got lucky with my previous mock up last week, but this is the leaked Leicester away kit for next season. Also uses the same template as my mock up. Pretty underwhelming if I am lucky and guessed the template for one of our kits ....

I actually quite like that template and on of the earlier mock ups

Bungalow Bill

I don't mind if the away strip is different or a bit out there, as long as the home top is traditional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't mind if the away strip is different or a bit out there, as long as the home top is traditional.

Like our very first kit?

heart_of_midlothian-1873-1876-bk.gif

Like this one from 1876?

heart_of_midlothian-1876-1877-bk.gif

Or perhaps our first venture into maroon in 1878?

heart_of_midlothian-1877-1878-abk.gif

Bungalow Bill

Like our very first kit?

heart_of_midlothian-1873-1876-bk.gif

Like this one from 1876?

heart_of_midlothian-1876-1877-bk.gif

Or perhaps our first venture into maroon in 1878?

heart_of_midlothian-1877-1878-abk.gif

I think everyone knows what a traditional hearts strip is.

One on the saddest posts I've read on here....and that's something.

:pleasing::yas:

As long as the home shorts are white.

I agree with this. Hearts are supposed to wear white shorts. All maroon doesn't look right IMHO. Makes us look too much like a darker version of Aberdeen.

I agree with this. Hearts are supposed to wear white shorts. All maroon doesn't look right IMHO. Makes us look too much like a darker version of Aberdeen.

THIS!!

Heart of Midlothian FC is a fine old Club based on great traditions - one of these is our strip of dark maroon and white shorts.

kingantti1874

THIS!!

Heart of Midlothian FC is a fine old Club based on great traditions - one of these is our strip of dark maroon and white shorts.

Agreed, I have to say I liked the black socks tho.. Not every season but every now and then.

Archived