• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like an MLS strip/uniform.  

The same as the Rangers 3rd strip. 

Arsenal's away kit template from puma is nice

Cg-e7IiW4AEFdvj.jpg

Wow.

The '70's called - wanting their strip back!!!

Arsenal's away kit template from puma is nice

Cg-e7IiW4AEFdvj.jpg

I did a white/maroon mockup of this in the 'never mind...' thread.

Whitburn Hearts

Dynamo Berlin away is pretty neat. Need some tech savvy dude to post images I'm afraid.

WeeWillyWinky

Anybody got any idea when the new strip might be available. Hoping to get the new strip for my son before we head off on summer hols ( first 2 weeks in July)

Anybody got any idea when the new strip might be available. Hoping to get the new strip for my son before we head off on summer hols ( first 2 weeks in July)

I'm guessing it'll be early to mid July - season tickets first then a few weeks of pre-order time...

youngy1874

I'm guessing it'll be early to mid July - season tickets first then a few weeks of pre-order time...

Surely earlier if we are to wear it for Europe?

Can we change those feckin awful socks please!

Fort Vallance

The rate of Hibs downward spiral, they will be going with Matalan.

While with a favourable draw we could be Catalan. OK Maybe not.

jimmy the jambo

I spoke to JP in the shop yesterday and he's to the opinion it'll be revealed late June & in the shop sometime in mid July,pretty limited info,but it's like Fort Knox right now,not a lot of info is getting revealed until as late as possible.

Find it all a bit weird at moment. Club shop has been honking for seasons, nobody quite knows when this will be sorted. The training range etc are a sure fire revenue spinner yet we always have cack stuff and run out VERY early, I mean this year we had nowt left for Xmas trading that's insane! The current away strip is still on for full price yet we are supposed to be having new strips and the season is over.

Is there ever going to be a point where we dump the current way things work and actually start having strips and kit that folk want, in the right volumes, at the right time, sold from a shop that offers a semi decent range?

Closing at 2pm tomorrow for "training" back open wed 9am

Im reading between the lines. Its either finally them shaping up

Or a new kit

kingantti1874

Find it all a bit weird at moment. Club shop has been honking for seasons, nobody quite knows when this will be sorted. The training range etc are a sure fire revenue spinner yet we always have cack stuff and run out VERY early, I mean this year we had nowt left for Xmas trading that's insane! The current away strip is still on for full price yet we are supposed to be having new strips and the season is over.

Is there ever going to be a point where we dump the current way things work and actually start having strips and kit that folk want, in the right volumes, at the right time, sold from a shop that offers a semi decent range?

It's not been run by the club for years.. It's all coming back in house from now so hopefully will improve as well as delivering revenue.. You not been receiving the surveys as to what you want to see

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Aberdeen wore their kit yesterday Celtic and Rangers out. We are behind this time.

Wakey Wakey....this is getting sorted!!!

Wakey Wakey....this is getting sorted!!!

You're right, I'm behind! I do recall the decision to bring it in house. Hopefully the other points get resolved at same time. Will be nice to see an improvement in this area.

Is it even puma? I heard that we had only signed a 1 year deal..

Definitely Puma.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

indianajones

Someone post the mock up of the Inter shirt please.

That strip needs to happen. 

Diadora Van Basten

It's annoying that they don't bring it out before the Edinburgh trades.

jamboinglasgow

You're right, I'm behind! I do recall the decision to bring it in house. Hopefully the other points get resolved at same time. Will be nice to see an improvement in this area.

Ann (from what she has said) clearly feels there needs a big improvement in the retail side of the club. Clubs can earn a great deal through this, and it makes sense to work with fans to offer a better range which they want to buy and have a good supply so they dont have problems.

I will be interesting to see how they do that.

Chuck Berry

Cant wait til we bin Puma.

These are stock adidas templates and still better than anything i've seen puma punt out.

48462.jpg

97262.jpg

The second one is Kelty Hearts kit for this current season.

This seasons away top and 3rd strip haven't been reduced.

Possible we will just get new home top?

Sy

I miss Adidas(especially looking at the Dons home kit)

They were my dream Hearts kit makers since I was a boy they did leave us with a home kit unlikely to be bettered probably ever though. Och well.

Maroonblood22

Someone post the mock up of the Inter shirt please.

That strip needs to happen. 

You mean this one...?

Was in a bar out here in the Middle East on the weekend and saw the staff wearing it. Had to be done!

IMG_20160428_235915.jpg

I spoke to JP in the shop yesterday and he's to the opinion it'll be revealed late June & in the shop sometime in mid July,pretty limited info,but it's like Fort Knox right now,not a lot of info is getting revealed until as late as possible.

Pretty poir timing considering our first game is July 7th. Still this is the first year Hearts have been in control of the shop so timing will hopefully be better from now on.

Sent from my LG-K350 using Tapatalk

Nookie Bear

Here's the thread with lots of mock ups in it. Could probably do with being merged with this one. http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/159130-never-mind-new-signings-and-stands/

2ylpijl.jpg

It's smart but surely too dark to be an alternative to our home kit?

We just need a second shirt, predominantly white, and that will do. No 3rd kit required (apart from the FoH shirt which should always be available)

SpikeDudley

Pretty poir timing considering our first game is July 7th. Still this is the first year Hearts have been in control of the shop so timing will hopefully be better from now on.

is our first game not 30th June?

Nookie Bear

124bper.jpg

15cn4ti.jpg

Like the away kit.

Our home kits have been pleasingly plain recently and I suspect the designers are itching to jazz it up a bit. Stripes may be a step too far but I do wonder if we may get something a bit 'jazzier', if not next season then possibly the next.

Like the away kit.

Our home kits have been pleasingly plain recently and I suspect the designers are itching to jazz it up a bit. Stripes may be a step too far but I do wonder if we may get something a bit 'jazzier', if not next season then possibly the next.

They were both intended as away kits. No stripes on the home top for me either please.

is our first game not 30th June?

It is yes, I was quoting the home leg date, if ad ecpected we are seeded.

Nookie Bear

They were both intended as away kits. No stripes on the home top for me either please.

Ah right. Thought it was a bit radical !

Lord Beni of Gorgie

This reminds me of why I hate the close season

Nookie Bear

This reminds me of why I hate the close season

Awww...why you so grumpy, Mr Gio ?

124bper.jpg

15cn4ti.jpg

Away kit awesome.

I would normally turn my nose up at a home kit like that.... but I kinda like it.

bajthejambo

The new Uruguay home shirt in all maroon would be beautiful as a Puma template do our new home shirt.

...a bit disco

The new Uruguay home shirt in all maroon would be beautiful as a Puma template do our new home shirt.

uruguay-2016-copa-america-kit-3.jpg

bajthejambo

uruguay-2016-copa-america-kit-3.jpg

That would be my preference. Either in all maroon or with maybe silver for the bars down the sleeves.

Archived