New Strip

keithyboy1975

Nookie Bear

These threads go a long way to showing how shite some peoples tastes actually are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For example?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite like some of the recent New Balance and Under Armour kits, bit different, Under Armour can get a bit jazzy with the necks though.  If Macron was on the table i'd stay with Puma, their strips are honking with that daft shoulder design.

Remember Italy's strip from Italia90, that was designed by some famous designer, Sergio Georgini i think, we should go down that route.

Thought we would've heard a few rumblings re strips given that Europe has brought our season start into not too distant future

Seriously would like another candy stripe away top. My favourite top as a kid after my cousin was grew out of it. Liked 08 version aswel until it was robbed by some Iraqi laundry person!

Do we not usually have teasers by now?

I loved our away shirt from a few seasons ago that was the patterned blue with pink stripes.   Instead of just plain stripes, it was pretty decent to have a bit more of a design.

BNWT-heart-of-midlothian-hearts-away-foo

Something like that would be good :thumbsup:

Bump.

Now would be the time for some welcome distraction Hearts :lol:

Came on to say the same! A teaser or two would be a nice pick me up!

Samuel Camazzola

Quite like some of the recent New Balance and Under Armour kits, bit different, Under Armour can get a bit jazzy with the necks though. If Macron was on the table i'd stay with Puma, their strips are honking with that daft shoulder design.

Remember Italy's strip from Italia90, that was designed by some famous designer, Sergio Georgini i think, we should go down that route.

Didn't Sergio Georgini design David Brent's leather jacket? :-)

Unknown user

I thought that too!

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Do we not usually have teasers by now?

I loved our away shirt from a few seasons ago that was the patterned blue with pink stripes. Instead of just plain stripes, it was pretty decent to have a bit more of a design.

BNWT-heart-of-midlothian-hearts-away-foo

Something like that would be good :thumbsup:

That was fu king rancid :laugh:

I guess we all have our individual taste.

That was fu king rancid :laugh:

I guess we all have our individual taste.

This is why a fan vote on shirts will never work :lol:

I think the pink Wonga made that much worse.   I done a (very) quick mock-up in Paint, and it looks much better without that on the front:

9lc31x.jpg

Салатные палочки

Puma's new Bordeaux 3rd strip...

bordeaux-16-17-puma-third-kit.jpg

That would look class with Edinburgh landmarks on it.  

Ferryjambo99

Sell them to tourists and they'll save a few quid on postcards

stevie1874

Tell me you're joking :)  thats got to be a wind up. Horrendous!

The Ginger Jambo

Is it just me or would a Hearts home kit look absolutely superb with a white sash across it? Like Tottenham's style this season? Would look brilliant as an away kit also

Is it just me or would a Hearts home kit look absolutely superb with a white sash across it? Like Tottenham's style this season? Would look brilliant as an away kit also

Just you.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

It would be a nice change though wouldn't it?

Not at all, no.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I thought that too!

:spoton:

A sash is a massive no. Even on the away. But on the home? No way! Each to their own as they say, but it's 100% no from me. Celtic have hoops, Killie have stripes, Hobos have white sleeves and we have as plain a shirt as possible. Thems the rules! :D

Bungalow Bill

Will be totally underwhelmed if it's anything like the Barnsley effort!53b94ac3c0b2f7c9c83eea4ee3c7962b.jpg

Your fishing is getting more desperate.

Diadora Van Basten

Will be totally underwhelmed if it's anything like the Barnsley effort!53b94ac3c0b2f7c9c83eea4ee3c7962b.jpg

Tissue paper

allystrachan

I'd maybe buy the socks. Lol

I'd have macron do our kit in a heartbeat going by these efforts! post-13835-14640759189259_thumb.jpgpost-13835-1464075924539_thumb.jpgpost-13835-14640759289069_thumb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Oh dear lord look what puma have given Newcastle! post-13835-14640763759575_thumb.jpg

Not only relegated but now having that as their home kit!

Oof that Newcastle shirt looks like a Notts County effort.

Mind you the Wonga logo isn't Pumas fault. But those gold \ orange bits are awful! Surely they ought to be blue for Newcastle??

I quite like that. Minimal but with cool socks. Would look good in maroon.

Unknown user

I'm all for plain, but not meh

I don't think it could be anything like that next season.  This season's shirt was pretty plain and this would be too similar, and not many people would justify ?50 for a shirt that is almost the same.

I think we'll have a plain-ish design, but not this extreme!

Buffalo Bill

I'd be delighted with that.

Oh dear lord look what puma have given Newcastle! attachicon.gifnewcaslte-united-16-17-home-kit-2.jpg

Not only relegated but now having that as their home kit!

I'd seen this on Facebook and thought it was a windup.  Has it been confirmed?

If so :muggy:

The badge looks like a sticker.  The Wonga logo is horrendous.  The thick stripes are not Newcastle stripes.  The gap where the sponsor is is horrendous.  The gold is tacky.

Mind you, the last time they had a minging top (think the Custard Cream one) they came straight back up.... :lol:

Салатные палочки

I don't wear tops anymore but I buy them for the wee man.  That is garbage. We ripped into Hibs last year for having a similarly pish ?15 t-shirt with a sponsor and badge on it.  I would be very disappointed forking out ?40 for a kids version of that.  

I don't wear tops anymore but I buy them for the wee man.  That is garbage. We ripped into Hibs last year for having a similarly pish ?15 t-shirt with a sponsor and badge on it.  I would be very disappointed forking out ?40 for a kids version of that.  

Agreed. I like looking forward to getting the wee fella the new strip - and as the kids versions tend to be more plain than the adults anyway, I'll be gutted if the new one is the same as the old one (this effectively would be for kids). There is plain, and plain - Hearts should be fairly plain, but a wee bit of white here and there isn't a bad thing

I don't think it could be anything like that next season.  This season's shirt was pretty plain and this would be too similar, and not many people would justify ?50 for a shirt that is almost the same.

I think we'll have a plain-ish design, but not this extreme!

They could have a markup on the socks though!

I'd seen this on Facebook and thought it was a windup. Has it been confirmed?

The badge looks like a sticker. The Wonga logo is horrendous. The thick stripes are not Newcastle stripes. The gap where the sponsor is is horrendous. The gold is tacky.

Mind you, the last time they had a minging top (think the Custard Cream one) they came straight back up.... :lol:

The fans who wear them will be too pissed to notice anyway, hope the club dies such a disgraceful city full of the lowest form of human.

I'd seen this on Facebook and thought it was a windup. Has it been confirmed?

The badge looks like a sticker. The Wonga logo is horrendous. The thick stripes are not Newcastle stripes. The gap where the sponsor is is horrendous. The gold is tacky.

The last time they had a minging top???

The Newcastle kits have been horrendous since Puma took over as kit makers.

Nookie Bear

The fans who wear them will be too pissed to notice anyway, hope the club dies such a disgraceful city full of the lowest form of human.

One of the Geordie Shore lads steal your bird?

Fair comment.

I meant really really minging though :lol:

...a bit disco

Tbf, adidas have been a bit shan towards them too.

united_shirt.jpg?itok=KzvGEbte

1996-97-newcastle-away-shirt-l-11704-1.j

article-1194879-056F21F1000005DC-360_468

One of the Geordie Shore lads steal your bird?

:lol:

Only birds them roid freaks are shagging is their minging peers on the show, bunch of ****tards.

...a bit disco

This one genuinely gives me the boak! ******* awful :lol:

:lol:

Archived