New Strip

keithyboy1975

That silver and white away strip looks class!! Would definitely buy!

15cn4ti.jpg

WOW!

:tt1:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dynamo Berlin away is pretty neat. Need some tech savvy dude to post images I'm afraid.

Dynamo Berlin can go and take a running **** of themselves. Quite possibly the most horrible club in existence.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Awww...why you so grumpy, Mr Gio ?

No football :sob:

Only delusion and wild speculation to fill 6 weeks

Dynamo Berlin can go and take a running **** of themselves. Quite possibly the most horrible club in existence.

Just gonnae leave that hingin there then Norm aye? :-)

the big show

What will Juwon look good in :whistling:

i don't think they have come out with the subs tracksuits yet . That goes for juanma as well .

Francis Albert

124bper.jpg

15cn4ti.jpg

Away would be OK and better than most recent efforts. The home kit is OK too but it isn't a Hearts strip.

Away would be OK and better than most recent efforts. The home kit is OK too but it isn't a Hearts strip.

They are both away kits.

Francis Albert

They are both away kits.

Ah good. Either would be an improvement on most recent efforts.

I liked the black socks last year and think black, maroon and white go well together. The new Rangers 3rd strip... Can anyone mock that up with black on top, white bottom and maroon bar across middle? I'm rubbish with all that stuff but reckon it would make a terrific away!

reminds me of the away top we had by Reebok with Allsports as the sponsor

Unknown user

I'd quite like the maroon and white stripes as a home kit. It's good to change things up now and again and I'd probably prefer stripes to lightning bolts or hoops or something. I like it.

I'd quite like the maroon and white stripes as a home kit. It's good to change things up now and again and I'd probably prefer stripes to lightning bolts or hoops or something. I like it.

Lightning bolt kit you say? I'm listening......

Just gonnae leave that hingin there then Norm aye? :-)

:D

Where do I begin? They're like Rangers multiplied by 10. Basically, in East Germany, Dynamo Berlin were the side supported by Meilke, the head of the Stasi. You couldn't get a more establishment club if you tried.

Won ten titles in a row, mainly because any decent players for any other club were forced to play for them. The bentest of bent refs, some through bribery, some through being threatened, flagrantly cheating. So much so that even the East German government had to say "Wait a ****ing minute, that's just going too far" and had to launch an investigation. Wide spread doping throughout the team as well.

And just like Rangers, not a bit of humility. The dirty *******s even put one of those stars on it's badge to celebrate the 10 titles. In 2004. Knowing they were pretty much all tainted. And a bunch of some pretty far right, arsehole supporters too.

If I knew how to embed a video, I would but here's a link to the penalty that caused the investigation...

Maroonblood22

Have to admit I'm in this camp as well. It'll never happen but I like to see kits changed up a little from time to time and both of those kits would look tremendous IMO. Maybe the shoulders of the first kit could be maroon rather then white to class it as more of a home top.

Either way, fantastic mock-ups Ray :thumbsup:

Joe Hearts

What will Juanma look good in?

A Hi5s top, his antics are a match made in heaven for that mob.

Unknown user

Have to admit I'm in this camp as well. It'll never happen but I like to see kits changed up a little from time to time and both of those kits would look tremendous IMO. Maybe the shoulders of the first kit could be maroon rather then white to class it as more of a home top.

Either way, fantastic mock-ups Ray :thumbsup:

Hey you never know, the Kevin Kyle ajax one came out of left field and was a thing of beauty

Hey you never know, the Kevin Kyle ajax one came out of left field and was a thing of beauty

One of the worst Hearts strips ever.

Still don't know how difficult it was to do the reverse of what umbro actually did with that one, when supposedly paying homage to our original Ajax number????

Unknown user

Obviously it's a matter of taste but I can't agree at all, my only problem was that the maroon was too light, apart from that I love it.

That opinion could be helped by that KK derby goal though, one of my favourite hearts moments

Super_Hans

Obviously it's a matter of taste but I can't agree at all, my only problem was that the maroon was too light, apart from that I love it.

That opinion could be helped by that KK derby goal though, one of my favourite hearts moments

Would have been better if they had worn maroon shorts with it. Bit too much white in a home kit for my liking but enjoyed the change all the same.

PsychocAndy

46 years I waited to get my surname on a Hearts top, and it was No.9 too, it could have been Cov's shite brown away top we had that year, and I would have still bought it.

Any way, I liked that years top too.

Pistol1874

That is a thing of beauty. The annual disappointment of what we actually get cannot be far away.

15cn4ti.jpg

He Who Cannot Be Named

Wow.

The '70's called - wanting their strip back!!!

Any substance to this comment or just a case of open up and squeeze? Can you post an image of a 70's top that this is based on?

Any substance to this comment or just a case of open up and squeeze? Can you post an image of a 70's top that this is based on?

Aberdeen-football-shirt.jpg

manchester-city-1970s-umbro-home-footbal

1979-82-wolves-home-shirt-s-10899-1.jpg

CiWrs3WWkAEuRNu.jpg

Don't know if I'm right but thought your couldn't have maroon in your away strip if it is your main colour for home strip. Has to be completely different.

Normthebarman, on 17 May 2016 - 2:15 PM, said:

genuinely interested to hear your reasons why you hate them so much.

genuinely interested to hear your reasons why you hate them so much.

Forget that! just read your  subsequent post. Can you still hold that against the current club directors fans etc. after al,l remember the regime they were living under. I don't suppose that regime would have welcomed any dissention...do you?

Gene Parmesan

Forget that! just read your  subsequent post. Can you still hold that against the current club directors fans etc. after al,l remember the regime they were living under. I don't suppose that regime would have welcomed any dissention...do you?

Ask yourself the question - why would 'fans' wish to preserve this club post-reunification? Their patrons were in jail for their crimes, and Dynamo were all but extinct.

Here's a decent article for some context - http://www.thesaint-online.com/2014/04/the-most-hated-football-team-in-the-world/

:D

Where do I begin? They're like Rangers multiplied by 10. Basically, in East Germany, Dynamo Berlin were the side supported by Meilke, the head of the Stasi. You couldn't get a more establishment club if you tried.

Won ten titles in a row, mainly because any decent players for any other club were forced to play for them. The bentest of bent refs, some through bribery, some through being threatened, flagrantly cheating. So much so that even the East German government had to say "Wait a ******* minute, that's just going too far" and had to launch an investigation. Wide spread doping throughout the team as well.

And just like Rangers, not a bit of humility. The dirty *******s even put one of those stars on it's badge to celebrate the 10 titles. In 2004. Knowing they were pretty much all tainted. And a bunch of some pretty far right, arsehole supporters too.

If I knew how to embed a video, I would but here's a link to the penalty that caused the investigation...

I always wondered why teams were called Dynamo (or Dinamo) and Lokomotive and I believe that the Dynamo teams tended to be linked to the state, either military, police or both and Lokomotive teams tended to be linked to the industrial workers unions.

He Who Cannot Be Named

Aberdeen-football-shirt.jpg

manchester-city-1970s-umbro-home-footbal

1979-82-wolves-home-shirt-s-10899-1.jpg

CiWrs3WWkAEuRNu.jpg

None of these look anything like the arsenal top?

None of these look anything like the arsenal top?

Collar, V neck. yes I see what you mean, none of them have that. 

:stuart: 

Forget that! just read your subsequent post. Can you still hold that against the current club directors fans etc. after al,l remember the regime they were living under. I don't suppose that regime would have welcomed any dissention...do you?

Gene Parmesan kind of covers it. They know what went on and glorify it, exemplified with the star on the badge stunt. It's like they're proud of their actions.

The big collar, the ribbed pattern at the end of the sleeves, the brown colour (looks brown to me at least)...

He Who Cannot Be Named

Collar, V neck. yes I see what you mean, none of them have that. 

:stuart:

Are collars and V necks exclusive to the seventies?

Archived