New Strip

keithyboy1975

special agent oso

?103 quid for a kids strip made by Macron?

Are you ******* serious?

:rofl:

It was ?124 including delivery, well worth it, oh and also included the league badge on the sleeve

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you ******* serious?

What's with the rofl smiley? Assuming you're stood face to face with special agent oso, would you throw yourself to the floor and roll about laughing in front of him? Based purely on how he chose to spend his dough?

These stupid smileys do **** all to encourage conversation like!!

It was ?124 including delivery, well worth it, oh and also included the league badge on the sleeve

Just think it's mental to spend that on a kids shirt, which he'll probably have grown out of in 6 months time!

Fair play to you though, my parents always told me to bolt when I asked for football shirts :lol:

special agent oso

What's with the rofl smiley? Assuming you're stood face to face with special agent oso, would you throw yourself to the floor and roll about laughing in front of him? Based purely on how he chose to spend his dough?

Let him laugh, it was the strip my son wanted for his birthday, he loves it and wears it all the time, money well spent

special agent oso

Let him laugh, it was the strip my son wanted for his birthday, he loves it and wears it all the time, money well spent

I bought a 2006 Hummel home Shirt in JJB up at the Fort once.

I've also seen a 2009 Away shirt in Sports Direct once, but no idea how either of those things happened.

Aye, we've definately done it in the past...and I hope we do it in the future. It's all about gettin the badge out there!

Aye, we've definately done it in the past...and I hope we do it in the future. It's all about gettin the badge out there!

It annoys the hell out of me that clubs don't try to promote themselves more.

In Dundee, there is a Celtic shop next to the bus station.  A ****ing Celtic shop.  I seethe every time I go past it, because apart from up at the stadiums, there is nothing for the 2 Dundee Clubs.  Do they just not care?

I'm sure they could quite easily rent out a store in the Overgate or something to sell merchandise - they could even have a combined shop, with United stuff on one side, and Dundee stuff on the other.

Hearts (and other teams) should have their tops sold around Scotland, and stop the only 2 available being the Arse Cheeks of Glasgow.

Get a deal signed with JD Sports or something - wouldn't be that hard, surely - and get our stuff out there!

Are you ******* serious?  

To be fair some kids want shoes or trainers that cost that. And it was no different back in my day in early 90's - it makes me shiver

At least this lad got a shirt, shorts and socks - 3 in 1 really :D

Each to their own obviously, but then again I can't fathom how some folk spend ?8 on 20 fags. At a pack a day folk are spending ?3000 a year killing themselves - gives a bit of context to a little lad getting a strip he wants at ?103

Like I said, fair play mate.

special agent oso

Like I said, fair play mate.

He also got the new Scotland home top, honestly the difference in quality is unreal, the Scotland top cost around the same as the Bologna top, luckily the wife bought that, its very poor in comparison

He also got the new Scotland home top, honestly the difference in quality is unreal, the Scotland top cost around the same as the Bologna top, luckily the wife bought that, its very poor in comparison

The Scotland shirt, or the team? :lol:

doctor jambo

It annoys the hell out of me that clubs don't try to promote themselves more.

In Dundee, there is a Celtic shop next to the bus station.  A ******* Celtic shop.  I seethe every time I go past it, because apart from up at the stadiums, there is nothing for the 2 Dundee Clubs.  Do they just not care?

I'm sure they could quite easily rent out a store in the Overgate or something to sell merchandise - they could even have a combined shop, with United stuff on one side, and Dundee stuff on the other.

Hearts (and other teams) should have their tops sold around Scotland, and stop the only 2 available being the Arse Cheeks of Glasgow.

Get a deal signed with JD Sports or something - wouldn't be that hard, surely - and get our stuff out there!

Totally bugs the life out of me that I cannot buy Hearts shirts in a shop.

In years gone by I purchased the "Pony"  shirt in Aberdeen and various others in Greaves sport in Glasgow.

That does not happen now sadly

I do understand the cost implication for Hearts, but it means that waverers or neutrals do not stumble across out "stuff" in stores.

Its all OF shirts, Barca, real, Chelski,Arsenal and so on.

I'm sure I would buy more stuff if I could be exposed to it

Puma's new Bordeaux 3rd strip...

bordeaux-16-17-puma-third-kit.jpg

I like the idea and design, pretty smart. The colours not so much

Totally bugs the life out of me that I cannot buy Hearts shirts in a shop.

In years gone by I purchased the "Pony"  shirt in Aberdeen and various others in Greaves sport in Glasgow.

That does not happen now sadly

I do understand the cost implication for Hearts, but it means that waverers or neutrals do not stumble across out "stuff" in stores.

Its all OF shirts, Barca, real, Chelski,Arsenal and so on.

I'm sure I would buy more stuff if I could be exposed to it

Totally agree with this, I got my first shirt after seeing it hanging in the window in a sports shop in Perth (I think).

I used to love going round sports shops as a kid and seeing all the different strips, even took a vague interest in some teams - you know if you liked the colours or the badge, it's part of being a kiddie. I get there's no so many shops like that now save for the JD's and the Sports Directs - but we don't have any market share outside folk already coming to the stadium.

Nookie Bear

I bet it's not just me that always checks out the local sports shop when I am abroad to see what the local shirts are like.

How many tourists visit Edinburgh each year? How many love football? And yet you cannot buy a shirt, unless you go to Gorgie which, no offence, is somewhat off the tourist trail.

The only other place I see the same thing is in Majorca, where it is all Barca/Madrid and not a Real Majorca strip to be seen.

I bet it's not just me that always checks out the local sports shop when I am abroad to see what the local shirts are like.

How many tourists visit Edinburgh each year? How many love football? And yet you cannot buy a shirt, unless you go to Gorgie which, no offence, is somewhat off the tourist trail.

The only other place I see the same thing is in Majorca, where it is all Barca/Madrid and not a Real Majorca strip to be seen.

When on leave once in the eaely nineties i fancied buying a hearts top so went into Olympus sports on Princes street..

Dishusted to see there was a whole window display for OF tops then as you walked in you had to go nearly half way up the shop to even get to scotland tops nevermind hearts ir hibs.

Olympus was a flagship aports store in prime tourist location and the two local teams barely got a look in.

Diadora Van Basten

I hate when I am in an Edinburgh sports shop and the staff are trying to sell tourists Old Firm strips.

bajthejambo

To be fair some kids want shoes or trainers that cost that. And it was no different back in my day in early 90's - it makes me shiver

At least this lad got a shirt, shorts and socks - 3 in 1 really :D

Each to their own obviously, but then again I can't fathom how some folk spend ?8 on 20 fags. At a pack a day folk are spending ?3000 a year killing themselves - gives a bit of context to a little lad getting a strip he wants at ?103

Dis you buy it direct from the club? That seems extortionate for a kids kit. Always better to check out classic football shirts Web site for kits. Can get some excellent deals, particularly on kids kits.

Remember sports direct selling Hearts tops 10/11 season long sleeve and sponsorless.

Still kicking myself i never picked them up, were ?15 a pop

Dis you buy it direct from the club? That seems extortionate for a kids kit. Always better to check out classic football shirts Web site for kits. Can get some excellent deals, particularly on kids kits.

It wasn't me that bought it - was responding to another poster further up

Also

Wouldnt want any deal signed with JD

We would end up with carbrini.

Football nation would be ideal, they sold our 11/12 top without the wonga and owner is an independant local (ish) guy. So im sure a reasonable deal could be struck there.

Its just down road from my work and always a pleasure seeing the different kits in the window

Also

Football nation would be ideal, they sold our 11/12 top without the wonga and owner is an independant local (ish) guy. So im sure a reasonable deal could be struck there.

Its just down road from my work and always a pleasure seeing the different kits in the window

Agree here also - surely the tourists to some degree would want a shirt now and then. As I said, and yourself - people DO this when on holiday, I bought some howling New Zealand cricket club shirts when on holiday there, and even a shirt from a sailing club :D

Agree here also - surely the tourists to some degree would want a shirt now and then. As I said, and yourself - people DO this when on holiday, I bought some howling New Zealand cricket club shirts when on holiday there, and even a shirt from a sailing club :D

As above,whenever I was away working or we were on holiday I would always buy my son  a shirt of the local team whoever it was

Nookie Bear

:gok:

And they say football isn't for the working classes anymore.

Also

We could sign a deal with JD for them to sell the shirts, not for them to make them. Celtic and Rangers shirts, as well as the Scotland ones are sold there, but they don't make any of them.

Also, are the Bournemouth kits made by Carbrini? They all look pretty decent!

Football Nation would be a good start, but they're quite small and too far out the way for most tourists :(

:gok:

And they say football isn't for the working classes anymore.

Haha, I could afford the tshirt - not the yacht!

special agent oso

Yeh bought direct from the club, I know it was expensive, I couldn't find the full strip (size needed) anywhere online, the price did include P&P, which did bump the price up,

It should have been ten

Lovely colour and design.....if you are an Inter fan.

For me as a Hearts fan, give me a combination of maroon and white every time!

Nailed it!

I really like the Le Coq sportif kits. And they only appear to do St Etienne and Fiorentina. Hearts would make a natural stable mate to those two IMO. Sorry, not sure how to do pictures

I really like the Le Coq sportif kits. And they only appear to do St Etienne and Fiorentina. Hearts would make a natural stable mate to those two IMO. Sorry, not sure how to do pictures

God please noooo!!!!

God please noooo!!!!

Really? Have you seen them? It looks like they only do those two teams officially. I think they're smart.

John Findlay

Maybe we should go down the Ayr Utd route.

Get Vladimir Romanov's niece to do the modelling:-)

I got my 9 year son the Bologna home strip ?103 for the full kit, expensive but the quality is far better than puma

:usualbet:       bargain       :cornette: 

Really? Have you seen them? It looks like they only do those two teams officially. I think they're smart.

Tbh buddy I cant see passed the kit maker! I havent seen the tops you mention...they may well be braw but the kit maker you mention to me reminds me of the stuff that would be in the minky bin at school at PE! Also the Hubs had them when they last got relegated before their most recent episode, when we won the cup in 98 and it was really cheap tinky stuff then, historically also, so on all that I wouldnt touch them personally...

...a bit disco

Dunno like.

Those two teams together are like Hibs home and away templates.

ASSE-Kits-2016-17.jpg

New-Fiorentina-Jersey-2016-2017.jpg

heartyharry2012

My dad was in Lanzarote and bumped into Derek Parlane and his mate who designs strips for Puma... Said the new strip is "very different"(home or away not sure) He wouldn't say anymore than that

...a bit disco

These are absolutely beautiful.

The styling is pretty cool.

The colours, not so much.

...a bit disco

Can I change my mind?

:lol:

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

This please. Ta

5789590479_25ebce7106_o%20copy_zpsjiy6ru

Didn't like it 4 year ago, don't like it now.

Take off the Hearts badge and sponsor and it looks like something you would pick up in Sports Direct for 3 quid.

Unknown user

Didn't like it 4 year ago, don't like it now.

Take off the Hearts badge and sponsor and it looks like something you would pick up in Sports Direct for 3 quid.

I don't know, there were a couple of nice wee bespoke design features, the scarf on the inside of the collar for example. Umbro were pretty good for us I thought and seemed to at least make an effort

His name is

The bordeaux top gave me an idea, an away top with a large black and white image of the cobbled heart of Midlothian imposed on it. Computer whizz kids do your stuff

post-10250-14643865969067_thumb.jpg

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Archived