Season ticket renewal thread

JamboJohn1874

Spot on

Anyone with sense would realise in the two years since the rebirth of our club that progress on and off the field has been made.

Finishing third was reward for a decent seasons work and especially so since it was the first after promotion.

The reality is the loss to Hibs in the cup gave all the doubters ammunition to start moaning and groaning about the team, manager and performances.........those who moan and complain seem to make the bigger noise simply because the majority understand the circumstances and don't feel the need to come on message boards all the time to tell all and sundry we're doing alright.

Those complaining also do not realise the impact their constant posting about failure etc can have on some who want to support the club but are undecided on renewing. They should be telling us all renew if you can afford it and criticise if you must from within not sniping outside just to impress some friends or hangers on.

In these days of social media there are people whose sole purpose seems to be to take an opposite view just to create discussion not realising the damage it can do to others including clubs and businesses.

At this point in time we are doing well but we still need the support of fans for FOH, season tickets, corporate attendance etc to get this stand built, complete the purchase of the club and get the clubs finances and infrastructure rebuilt for the future.

I've renewed - but it won't stop me criticising some of our performances last season (or next)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if I'm concerned that my nephews ticket hasn't been posted out yet.

Lot of people seem to be getting theirs already.

Meant to be all posted out mid-june mate so all cool.

W, to the right of the goal in the Gorgie, second row from the top.

W, to the right of the goal in the Gorgie, second row from the top.

Ok cheers man,hoping to play musical chairs and get to B or C.

People not renewing is of course their choice but those giving the reason as "unhappy with our performance" need to have a word.

We lost 3 home games in the whole season.

Granted we didn't always play like the brazillians of leith, but our home form was as good if not better than most seasons I can remember.

Lots of spoiled supporters from the Championship winning season. Forgetting that we're not playing the likes of Cowdenbeath, Alloa and Livinsgton these days.

Only if you asked for new cards. If you check the brochure it states that you should hold onto your existing smartcard, as it will be reactivated.

Spot on

Anyone with sense would realise in the two years since the rebirth of our club that progress on and off the field has been made.

Finishing third was reward for a decent seasons work and especially so since it was the first after promotion.

The reality is the loss to Hibs in the cup gave all the doubters ammunition to start moaning and groaning about the team, manager and performances.........those who moan and complain seem to make the bigger noise simply because the majority understand the circumstances and don't feel the need to come on message boards all the time to tell all and sundry we're doing alright.

Those complaining also do not realise the impact their constant posting about failure etc can have on some who want to support the club but are undecided on renewing. They should be telling us all renew if you can afford it and criticise if you must from within not sniping outside just to impress some friends or hangers on.

In these days of social media there are people whose sole purpose seems to be to take an opposite view just to create discussion not realising the damage it can do to others including clubs and businesses.

At this point in time we are doing well but we still need the support of fans for FOH, season tickets, corporate attendance etc to get this stand built, complete the purchase of the club and get the clubs finances and infrastructure rebuilt for the future.

Great post.

MacDonald Jardine

Spot on

Those complaining also do not realise the impact their constant posting about failure etc can have on some who want to support the club but are undecided on renewing. They should be telling us all renew if you can afford it and criticise if you must from within not sniping outside just to impress some friends or hangers on.

At this point in time we are doing well but we still need the support of fans for FOH, season tickets, corporate attendance etc to get this stand built, complete the purchase of the club and get the clubs finances and infrastructure rebuilt for the future.

If anyone doesn't renew because of what they read on here I would severely doubt they function in real life.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

If anyone doesn't renew because of what they read on here I would severely doubt they function in real life.

True

But CJGJ is right. Some will be influenced.

JKB is part of the social media culture, which influences people's decisions.

Renewed me and the 3 kids. Was hoping to pop up this afternoon with the cash but a killer of a day at work has put paid to that , so debit card over the phone I'm afraid.

Fxxx the SPFL

Renewed me and the 3 kids. Was hoping to pop up this afternoon with the cash but a killer of a day at work has put paid to that , so debit card over the phone I'm afraid.

well done Sir all helps towards hitting 12.5k target.

THIRABHESES

You don't think there are dysfunctional people on here !

Jambof3tornado

Even worse for those of us who travel up from the Big Smoke on the train. Luckily I'm now retired so can aim to cover the saturday Sunday games but a friday night for example is a disaster - have to book train tickets a couple of months in advance for reasonable price

I do not envy those who travel distances like you do. Only 40 miles for us each way.

Dalstonjambo

Even worse for those of us who travel up from the Big Smoke on the train. Luckily I'm now retired so can aim to cover the saturday Sunday games but a friday night for example is a disaster - have to book train tickets a couple of months in advance for reasonable price

Spot on. Friday Nights are a no go for me as would be a half day at work and an overnight stay. That's why the championship season was so good, 3pm on a saturday is perfect. Bar the run up the road to haymarket when the game finishes late to catch that last train home!

There are now three seats available together in the second row of T2.

bajthejambo

Renewed. The interaction with the club via Twitter has been excellent. Put a smile on my face.

Hackney Hearts

Just renewed.

Now I fully expect Hearts to go and splash my cash immediately by snatching Vardy from Arsenal.

renewed at about noon today a steady stream of people for the 20 mins I was in the shop. Not going to bother to try and swap around tomorrow

Gorgie_Rules

Would be good to have an update on how many sold after the renewal period ends at 5pm. Appears like we have sold a lot more since the last announcement on friday.

Big Slim Stylee

True

But CJGJ is right. Some will be influenced.

JKB is part of the social media culture, which influences people's decisions.

I can say with absolute confidence that JKB asserts zero influence over the way I think:)

MacDonald Jardine

You don't think there are dysfunctional people on here !

**** yeah but that's off the scale.

Phil Dunphy

Good stuff mate! Cheers :thumbsup:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like jambali was the last accurate count at 16:59 (16:51 Kickback time)--get a good sleep tonight, dot counters!

So basically it's 9am tomorrow before seats not renewed become available.

20/30 minutes to do a dot count and pretty sure someone will do one around then

As per Football First's calculations above 14,000 minus seats available = tickets sold

Harry Potter

Got mine on friday morning to miss the late rush, 2 folk in front of me, done and dusted in 5 mins.

Young lad asked if i wanted a new card, was fine with the same one.

Did think about moving up to higher B but at 140 pounds more and 46.7% rise decided to stay in F lower.

quite surprised the car park was so full, must have known i was coming, lol.

scott herbertson

So basically it's 9am tomorrow before seats not renewed become available.

20/30 minutes to do a dot count and pretty sure someone will do one around then

As per Football First's calculations above 14,000 minus seats available = tickets sold

I'll be around and see if I can get on the job before they start selling

scott herbertson

Got mine on friday morning to miss the late rush, 2 folk in front of me, done and dusted in 5 mins.

Young lad asked if i wanted a new card, was fine with the same one.

Did think about moving up to higher B but at 140 pounds more and 46.7% rise decided to stay in F lower.

quite surprised the car park was so full, must have known i was coming, lol.

Full car park = Romanov-stylee mass signings

Champs final here we come

Car park full this afternoon too

curious

well done Scott for being on early dot count duties, cheers

Shanks said no

Stick I received for my pissed negative post (excluding being called a Hobo) on Saturday night was fully justified.

Renewed a 3rd ticket this afternoon, having paid for them all myself, I will be going every week and the rest of the family can argue who uses the other 2.

Car park full this afternoon too

curious

well done Scott for being on early dot count duties, cheers

Overspill as another school having to use Tynecastle. Teachers /pupils.

Fxxx the SPFL

12,000 sold according to the Beeb

beat me to it ya bum always wanted to be the first to post an update.

SwindonJambo

12,000 sold according to the Beeb

Fantastic effort, all. Stick that in your pipes and smoke it Hibbies!   So heartening to read.  I only get to Tynie 3 or 4 times a season but I've been an FoH member from the start. The 1500 or so not renewed is a fairly normal level of 'natural turnover' and I'm sure they'll quickly be snapped up.

Fxxx the SPFL

Fantastic effort, all. Stick that in your pipes and smoke it Hibbies!   So heartening to read.  I only get to Tynie 3 or 4 times a season but I've been an FoH member from the start. The 1500 or so not renewed is a fairly normal level of 'natural turnover' and I'm sure they'll quickly be snapped up.

can't believe you only get up three or four times a season you'd think Swindon was the other side of the world lol. GIRFUY HIBEE TRAMPS.

Gorgie_Rules

Good effort, should see 13,000 - 13,500

Is tomorrow the same prices as the renewals or is tomorrow the start of phase 2? If its the former I reckon we'll see sales well into the 13,000s

Good effort, should see 13,000 - 13,500

Is tomorrow the same prices as the renewals or is tomorrow the start of phase 2? If its the former I reckon we'll see sales well into the 13,000s

same prices tomorrow

higher Phase 2 prices start Tuesday 14 June

Tommy Brown

I have just phoned to re-new, but told that I already had.

Someone has re-newed for him and his son, but somehow put it under my name and seat.

I have to phone the office tomorrow again to sort it out.

The other person may lose his seat at this rate, what a mess.

Section C row 6, sons name is Dylan, contact me for more info.

Archived