summer targets Ins/outs

kimosavi

surprised at no announcements today, as this would be the last good chance to encourage a few more season ticket sales before the phase 2 offer on Tuesday

There will be arrivals over the weekend to be settled in ready for pre season training

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Getintaethem

There will be arrivals over the weekend to be settled in ready for pre season training

If not over the weekend then certainly Monday or Tuesday we'll see two or three players come in.

Deals just been confirmed on BBC for Sammon and Rherras,

Where's the klaxon?

surprised at no announcements today, as this would be the last good chance to encourage a few more season ticket sales before the phase 2 offer on Tuesday

According to @JamTarts on Twitter, we've already surpassed 13.5K ST's so I think that'll be around the max?

Bristol post reporting we are now at the back of the Q

We flew him to Edinburgh in January in hopes of securing a pre contract agreement but he opted to wait until the summer and review his options

He has been contacted again but more interest in him now

Sorry, if Dundee finish second (assuming Celtic are first), then Hearts, Aberdeen and Rangers should be ashamed of themselves.

Of course, there are no guarantees but we should finish above them.

Read the article in the Post.

I am wondering if he would get a regular game with Celtic.

Of course money talks.

The other clubs mentioned are a step up in some cases certainly financially and could offer more than us.

Until he says no to us I will live in hope. We have our own positives to offer.

Jonno getting involved in an 'in and out' thread. :cornette:

I am absolutely, certainly nearly totally convinced,there might, without a shadow of a doubt, possibly be some sort of announcement regarding signings this week.............Maybe.

Anyone else feel that some of the signings we're being linked with are a little less imaginative and boring compared to previous windows ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else feel that some of the signings we're being linked with are a little less imaginative and boring compared to previous windows ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the first time we've really been linked with folk. Previous windows have been more signings out of the blue. Most of our previous work has been done behind the scenes.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

More worried about outs at this stage although ins are not lighting things up but you never know

Gone very quite on any players that might leave? Anyone know who is away with the team at St Andrews for the week camp?

jamboinglasgow

Gone very quite on any players that might leave? Anyone know who is away with the team at St Andrews for the week camp?

I doubt we will hear anything about players who might leave until July.

I doubt we will hear anything about players who might leave until July.

Is there a reason for that

Viktor noring

Excited

Have you been down to riccarton to see this guy. I don't know much about him so just now I'm a bit meh. Need to see him play

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

jamboinglasgow

One thing I do find curious is apart from back up goalkeepers, I am not seeing any rumours on here or in the press about outfield players.

One thing I do find curious is apart from back up goalkeepers, I am not seeing any rumours on here or in the press about outfield players.

I get the feeling we're waiting to see what becomes available and who moves on.

Other than a goalkeeper I don't think we need anything urgent.

Futurejambo1

More or less what RN said, won't rush out to buy players and feels squad is good enough for early rounds. Think July could be a big month if players move on.

A Man Named Jambo

My first post since joining the forum. I have a very good source at the club who had mentioned to me that things may remain quiet until nearer the end of the transfer window. RN and CL are just wanting to see what players become available nearer the closing date. They are still considering Cammy Bell however he wants to be guaranteed first team football (Motherwell and Dundee Utd leading the chase). Hamilton is highly regarded within the club and is to be given the opportunity to prove his worth this season. Not much in the Viktor Noring link - his agent has run him past us and we are just taking a look. I'm pleased with our signings overall - I think Sammon will be a big hit with the fans and certainly matches our style of play. Aberdeen never approached Sammon and he only spoke briefly to McInnes in case their two main targets turned them down - our gain IMO. Same applies for Don Cowie - they were only interested in Tansey in January. Also want to clarify that Nicholson will not be going to Aberdeen - they have never approached us about Nicholson and he is also considered a huge part of our future success. We will not be selling our players to them.

My first post since joining the forum. I have a very good source at the club who had mentioned to me that things may remain quiet until nearer the end of the transfer window. RN and CL are just wanting to see what players become available nearer the closing date.

2 very big league games will have passed by then.

More or less what RN said, won't rush out to buy players and feels squad is good enough for early rounds. Think July could be a big month if players move on.

same for players moving out

not till after European games

Michael Scofield

My first post since joining the forum. I have a very good source at the club who had mentioned to me that things may remain quiet until nearer the end of the transfer window. RN and CL are just wanting to see what players become available nearer the closing date. They are still considering Cammy Bell however he wants to be guaranteed first team football (Motherwell and Dundee Utd leading the chase). Hamilton is highly regarded within the club and is to be given the opportunity to prove his worth this season. Not much in the Viktor Noring link - his agent has run him past us and we are just taking a look. I'm pleased with our signings overall - I think Sammon will be a big hit with the fans and certainly matches our style of play. Aberdeen never approached Sammon and he only spoke briefly to McInnes in case their two main targets turned them down - our gain IMO. Same applies for Don Cowie - they were only interested in Tansey in January. Also want to clarify that Nicholson will not be going to Aberdeen - they have never approached us about Nicholson and he is also considered a huge part of our future success. We will not be selling our players to them.

You got any news on Walker and Paterson? Ive heard we didnt pay them bonuses from last season?  

Good news on Sam Nicholson

If he won't sign along with Paterson and others we need to sell this window

You got any news on Walker and Paterson? Ive heard we didnt pay them bonuses from last season?

that shite usually comes from Hibs fans

just saying

A Man Named Jambo

No truth in those rumours -  There are a number of clubs looking at Paterson outside of Bristol city including 2 EPL teams - Middlesbrough are certainly interested and willing to pay a large fee. The Rangers were interested in him in January but both Hearts and Paterson him self were not willing to entertain them. He's not interested in joining anyone else in Scotland and would like to try his luck down south but as things stand he is happy to remain at the club for the following season. Not heard any news on Walker - appears he'll be here for this coming season too. CL and RN are happy with the nucleus of the squad and the players themselves are keen to keep the momentum going at the club - I was told its highly unlikely anyone will be sold this window.

A Man Named Jambo

Hemmings. Please.

Hemmings will not be a Hearts player unfortunately. We don't have any money to spend on players - we will be doing our signings within the free transfer market for the next 2-3 years as we are needing to save csh for the new stand. The new capacity was actually reported incorrectly in the media and will only expand the stadium to a little over 20,000. No plans to further increase the stadium once its complete.

A Man Named Jambo

any news on other players going out on loan

Dundee Utd are interested in loaning one of our players - wasn't told who as of yet. Apart from that haven't heard much. Will find out.

No truth in those rumours - There are a number of clubs looking at Paterson outside of Bristol city including 2 EPL teams - Middlesbrough are certainly interested and willing to pay a large fee. The Rangers were interested in him in January but both Hearts and Paterson him self were not willing to entertain them. He's not interested in joining anyone else in Scotland and would like to try his luck down south but as things stand he is happy to remain at the club for the following season. Not heard any news on Walker - appears he'll be here for this coming season too. CL and RN are happy with the nucleus of the squad and the players themselves are keen to keep the momentum going at the club - I was told its highly unlikely anyone will be sold this window.

So a club are willing to pay a large fee , on the last year of his contract and won't sign a new one . Don't believe Mrs budge would allow this sorry

gorgie rd eh11

:stuart:

We_are_the_Hearts

Dundee Utd are interested in loaning one of our players - wasn't told who as of yet. Apart from that haven't heard much. Will find out.

Imagine it will be Gomis, the fans still love him up there.

No truth in those rumours -  There are a number of clubs looking at Paterson outside of Bristol city including 2 EPL teams - Middlesbrough are certainly interested and willing to pay a large fee. The Rangers were interested in him in January but both Hearts and Paterson him self were not willing to entertain them. He's not interested in joining anyone else in Scotland and would like to try his luck down south but as things stand he is happy to remain at the club for the following season. Not heard any news on Walker - appears he'll be here for this coming season too. CL and RN are happy with the nucleus of the squad and the players themselves are keen to keep the momentum going at the club - I was told its highly unlikely anyone will be sold this window.

Just can't believe this. A few of our players, inc Paterson and Ozturk, only have one year left on their contracts. It would be fiscal madness for us not to actively try to sell them if they're not going to extend their contracts. 

Imagine it will be Gomis, the fans still love him up there.

Would be a great signing for them in that league.

So a club are willing to pay a large fee , on the last year of his contract and won't sign a new one . Don't believe Mrs budge would allow this sorry

Ffs why believe this guys posts, surprised he's not been called a hobo yet.

That no your job to be calling anyone you doubt a hobo

Sounds awfy Hoboish of you

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Why for posing a point that you don't like. What do you think? Do you think we will let these guys run down their contracts and walk for nothing ? It's not in our plan .

Archived