summer targets Ins/outs

kimosavi

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why for posing a point that you don't like. What do you think? Do you think we will let these guys run down their contracts and walk for nothing ? It's not in our plan .

No I think we will sell them.

That no your job to be calling anyone you doubt a hobo

Sounds awfy Hoboish of you

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I doubted you and was correct.

I doubted you and was correct.

I've never given you a moments thought ever until just now

I've never given you a moments thought ever until just now

Hmmmmm yet you say it's my job to call people a hobo.

I smell shite all over everything you post.

Absolute arsehole FACT

Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine

Two goalies on trial today, the bearded one was danny amos and the other was viktor (who i imagine was the other name mentioned). Impressed with viktor, far superior to the other one.

Two goalies on trial today, the bearded one was danny amos and the other was viktor (who i imagine was the other name mentioned). Impressed with viktor, far superior to the other one.

At riccarton ?

Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine

Also was very impressed with nikolai todorov, big, strong traditional number nine, but a bit raw.

Hmmmmm yet you say it's my job to call people a hobo.

I smell shite all over everything you post.

Absolute arsehole FACT

Yer raging [emoji23] [emoji111]

A www that's cute

Also was very impressed with nikolai todorov, big, strong traditional number nine, but a bit raw.

That's good to hear - we've not had any decent young strikers for quite a while.

Obviously he might be a season or two away but from what I've read about this lad he sounds like the Scottish game could suit him well.

jamboinglasgow

Good to hear, raw will be why we signed him, a player we can look to develop. Did you see any other new youngsters and see how they looked?

Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine

Good to hear, raw will be why we signed him, a player we can look to develop. Did you see any other new youngsters and see how they looked?

All the new signings looked good, sammon especially is a huge unit and quick too. There were no other youngsters(as in U-20s) training, they may have been training elsewhere. This may also be because todorov is too old to be an under 20. Zanatta, beith and nicholson looked noticably beefier than last campaign.

All the new signings looked good, sammon especially is a huge unit and quick too. There were no other youngsters(as in U-20s) training, they may have been training elsewhere. This may also be because todorov is too old to be an under 20. Zanatta, beith and nicholson looked noticably beefier than last campaign.

I dont know what I enjoy more.

Ur username

Or that beith looked beefier.

Made my night. Thanks

Jamboscanbevicius

Not surpised to hear this. The Swedish boy has decent sounding CV. Highly thought of but career breaks have eluded him at key times. Could see him being the one to challenge Hamilton.

Yer raging [emoji23] [emoji111]

A www that's cute

No worries Keith :thumbsup:

I just have a feeling we will make a couple of significant signings in August.

Not expecting to hear much till then.

That's when you'll get the pick of the Free market. Good players that need to find a club and gave run out of time. Its upto Robbie and Craig to decide who's piss and who's an actual bargain

Jamboscanbevicius

All seems to have gone silent. Seems like we are now focused on Europa qualifiers and will look around and see who is still unattached in a few weeks!

KineticBeat

Doubt we will sign anyone new until August at the earliest (maybe a 2nd choice GK to push Hamilton but nothing more) when the free market players start to realise they've set their heights too high. 

Hopefully we will be looking for a Playmaker/Striker/Wide-player (in that order of preference for me).

Bar the recent signings and Oshinhiwa over the past couple of years we've managed to keep things pretty quiet until the player actually arrives so I've got full confidence that there are lots of things going on behind the scenes.

Come end of July/beginning of August we'll have a couple of new and exotic names to spell and pronounce wrong.

I'm very much in the 'happy with out transfer market signings' camp - if we bring in a playmarker of the standard of Djoum and Kitchen I'll be very happy with the squad.

I would still expect to see 3 more signings.

GK (back up)

Attacking Mid

Striker

If Sammon or Juanma get injured we will be short upfront. Ideally we should have 4 strikers.

I doubt if we'll know the make up of our squad until the transfer window 'slams' shut.

Off the top of my head Paterson, Ozturk and Nicholson are all about to enter the final year of their contracts so it's vitally important that we try to get them to extend their contracts before the window shuts. If they are disinclined to extend then it's imperative (IMO) that we do all we can to move them on and get decent transfer fees for them. Together, at the moment, they are (again IMO) worth in excess of ?3m and that figure would be halved by the time the January transfer window came along

How did Hamilton look in comparison to the other two

I would still expect to see 3 more signings.

GK (back up)

Attacking Mid

Striker

If Sammon or Juanma get injured we will be short upfront. Ideally we should have 4 strikers.

We have Muirhead

Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine

How did Hamilton look in comparison to the other two

It was only a few drills so hard to judge, but hamilton was at least equal to norling if not better. He has great reflexes and made some great saves, i would be well be pleased to see him given a run as number one

Jamboscanbevicius

Zenatta to dundee utd on loan

That is an interesting one. I think this lad could be a great player. Would be good to see what he could do at a decent club near the top of the Chamionship!

We_are_the_Hearts

That is an interesting one. I think this lad could be a great player. Would be good to see what he could do at a decent club near the top of the Chamionship!

Thought Moore looked a better player to be honest. Be interesting to see how Zanatta develops

Unknown user

I don't see it, he has far too clumsy a touch to even be a good player for us imo. But of course, fingers crossed, I hope I'm wrong

I don't see it, he has far too clumsy a touch to even be a good player for us imo. But of course, fingers crossed, I hope I'm wrong

Haha that it 18/19 years old played a half dozen games and not good enough .

Unknown user

Haha that it 18/19 years old played a half dozen games and not good enough .

He's 19, he's played 13 games, and I don't fancy him as a player.

What on earth is controversial about that?

I said I hoped I was wrong and I stand by it, but I don't see anything that makes him a particular prospect.

• 3 weeks later...
Ibrahim Tall

Do you think we could tempt Vincent Janssen here or would he want too higher wage?

Damn, another target missed.

:P

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/07/11/report-queens-park-rangers-said-keen-on-motherwell-winger-marvin/

Not sure how reliable this website is, but it has us linked with Marvin Johnson along with the old firm and QPR.

Would be a great signing we badly lack any pace on the wings and left footed players. Would probably cost about 200k though

chester copperpot

From what I am hearing Celtic side, Hearts have told them to bolt regarding Paterson.

Not sure if its because we wont do business with them or its the fact Celtic offered a paltry sum for him but am waiting on a text to confirm.

Those that know me on fb, I dont share this stuff due to the fact that I am mates with the Celtic coach on fb and I have promised not to share on any social media so sssshhhhhhhh!

Rodgers has singled him out though as one of a very few (Scottish) players who would improve the team. Never trusted that guys judgement tho ;)

From what I am hearing Celtic side, Hearts have told them to bolt regarding Paterson.

Not sure if its because we wont do business with them or its the fact Celtic offered a paltry sum for him but am waiting on a text to confirm.

Those that know me on fb, I dont share this stuff due to the fact that I am mates with the Celtic coach on fb and I have promised not to share on any social media so sssshhhhhhhh!

Rodgers has singled him out though as one of a very few (Scottish) players who would improve the team. Never trusted that guys judgement tho ;)

They are also looking at a Chelsea 19 year old on loan apparently

Jambof3tornado

Be a pity to lose paterson for less than a decent fee. It would be a disaster if he was to move along the m8 for anything but silly money.

Archived