Latest SNP embarassment

kingantti1874

Who knows it is weird eh? They should be happy.

For some reason they spend their time furious about the SNP, obsessed with everything they do and go into weird rants. The inevitable Scottish independence could tip them over the edge.

I know, I love it. You can almost taste the tears as they bash away at their keyboards about those nasty SNP/YES voters. The bitterest 'winners' in history

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well yes

People wanting a different set up (independence / in or out EU etc etc) don't seem to recognise that you still have a bunch of politicos fannying about no matter the set up.

Get on with life yourself. Make a life no matter who is in government. Or what the land is called.

Boom.There it is.

If you must vote you would be better phoning the Xfactor. It is just as important.

that will be why Nicola Sturgeon is the most popular politician in Britain then and English people are constantly asking why they can't vote SNP. But don't you let the facts get in the way

Being the most popular politician is as admirable as being the tallest of the 7 Dwarfs.  But what do you base this on? A hunch? or have you spoken with all 68 million people personally?  I would deeply know how you can print this as fact.  Infact it is completely ridiculous

FACT - aye ok then.

AlphonseCapone

Being the most popular politician is as admirable as being the tallest of the 7 Dwarfs.  But what do you base this on? A hunch? or have you spoken with all 68 million people personally?  I would deeply know how you can print this as fact.  Infact it is completely ridiculous

FACT - aye ok then.

You'd measure the dwarf with a tape measure.

And you'd poll thousands upon thousands of people, a statistically effective way to gauge opinion.

Or you could just bash on your keyboard in craze fuelled rants like you do.

HaymarketJambo

I notice in the vote tonight at Westminster about English Sunday opening hours, that some Conservatives, Labour, Libdems and Northern Irish MP's voted against the Government tonight on extended opening hours for England, but great to read another SNP Bad rant.        

I notice in the vote tonight at Westminster about English Sunday opening hours, that some Conservatives, Labour, Libdems and Northern Irish MP's voted against the Government tonight on extended opening hours for England, but great to read another SNP Bad rant.

The difference is these MPs gave more realistic reasons on why they did this, protect Sunday family values etc.

SNP came out with rubbish of protecting Sunday Premium pay for Scotland. Which is nonsense as it virtually doesn't exist in retail anymore, some small allowances which are faded out over time as posted earlier.

The reality is was just a show vote to make a point that they have influence over English and Welsh laws.

JamboBornNBred

Scottish Nuisance Party

Social Network Party

Not a day goes by where they don't make me cringe. Forever shaming me that lot.

That's not true.You shame yourself and often on here :)

It's heartening to see so many people who haven't been taken in by SNP's bullshit. There's hope yet for Scotland.

HaymarketJambo

The difference is these MPs gave more realistic reasons on why they did this, protect Sunday family values etc.

SNP came out with rubbish of protecting Sunday Premium pay for Scotland. Which is nonsense as it virtually doesn't exist in retail anymore, some small allowances which are faded out over time as posted earlier.

The reality is was just a show vote to make a point that they have influence over English and Welsh laws.

So what about the Northern Ireland MPs voting against the Government tonight, so is it one rule for the SNP and another rule for the rest?

Remember "Better Together" 

It's heartening to see so many people who haven't been taken in by SNP's bullshit. There's hope yet for Scotland.

So many people ?

A few posters on Kickback ?

The brightest minds in the country ?

Aye, the Election will be a close call !

:tlj:

So many people ?

A few posters on Kickback ?

The brightest minds in the country ?

Aye, the Election will be a close call !

:tlj:

A majority of the population, Boab.

Will be voting SNP at this years Scottish Elections. It's no often you're right but you seem to have it spot on this time.

So what about the Northern Ireland MPs voting against the Government tonight, so is it one rule for the SNP and another rule for the rest?

Remember "Better Together"

Where did I say they shouldn't vote. They are entitled to vote but it's insulting to the Scottish people to main false claims on their reasons.

As for NI, the current Sunday trade laws in Wales, England and NI are the same with the maximum 6 hours plus browse time. So while I don't think the vote would have impacted NI, it could have had a much bigger impact on them than Scotland.

Let me ask you this, do you not find a bit of hypocrisy in the fact that in a SNP let Scotland shops can open as long as they want yet the SNP vote to not allow others to do so?

A majority of any population don't vote for any government, mate.

Let's not be silly here...they have every right to vote in any vote in the house, regardless of the hoo ha on here ! 

Jambo-Jimbo

Not quite it would seem, as they have just said on Sky News that if the Government had giving assurances that this bill wouldn't have affected Scotland then the SNP wouldn't have voted against it, even the commons speaker seemingly made mention that this bill would have had a knock on effect in Scotland. 

The government are blaming the SNP, however labour are saying that the government tried to rush this bill through without proper consultation, something to do with an amendment the government had added in at the last moment and that is the real reason why Conservative, Labour, Lib Dem, SNP & Northern Irish MP's voted it down.  The government tried to pass a bill through the back door Labour are saying.

I don't know either way, just repeating what was reported on Sky News.

HaymarketJambo

Where did I say they shouldn't vote. They are entitled to vote but it's insulting to the Scottish people to main false claims on their reasons.

As for NI, the current Sunday trade laws in Wales, England and NI are the same with the maximum 6 hours plus browse time. So while I don't think the vote would have impacted NI, it could have had a much bigger impact on them than Scotland.

Let me ask you this, do you not find a bit of hypocrisy in the fact that in a SNP let Scotland shops can open as long as they want yet the SNP vote to not allow others to do so?

No, if the English want to keep their shops open longer fine by me, the English should blame the MP's of the Conservatives, Labour and LibDems MP's who voted against extending opening hours, but please don't try and blame the SNP on this one, I know the SNP get blamed for everything else, but they are the 3rd biggest Party at Westminster and can vote on what they like. 

Think you will find most people on JKB voted YES for an independent Scotland.

:pleasing:

No, if the English want to keep their shops open longer fine by me, the English should blame the MP's of the Conservatives, Labour and LibDems MP's who voted against extending opening hours, but please don't try and blame the SNP on this one, I know the SNP get blamed for everything else, but they are the 3rd biggest Party at Westminster and can vote on what they like.

Those that claim people blame SNP for everything are often the ones who also defend them at all costs despite when facts and common sense show the opposite.

HaymarketJambo

Those that claim people blame SNP for everything are often the ones who also defend them at all costs despite when facts and common sense show the opposite.

How are the polls for Holyrood looking these day's?

SNP on for another landslide I hear. Yep SNP BAD.   

I think you have me mistaken for someone who forms an opinion based on what a party says.

Where in fact I am intelligent enough to look at things in isolation and form an opinion regardless of the political party.

I have no doubt the SNP will win the Scottish elections and certain policies they have introduced such as free university and free prescription drugs have been excellent for Scotland.

However there is no doubt the elephant in the room is the falling oil and gas revenue that so much of an independent Scotland would have had to rely on, despite what the First Minister now says. We really could have been heading for an independent Scotland with a huge hole in our finances.

Have Labour not closed the gap yet ?

What about the Tories will they win considering they have all the informed

opinion on JKB backing them.

I think you have me mistaken for someone who forms an opinion based on what a party says.

Where in fact I am intelligent enough to look at things in isolation and form an opinion regardless of the political party.

I have no doubt the SNP will win the Scottish elections and certain policies they have introduced such as free university and free prescription drugs have been excellent for Scotland.

However there is no doubt the elephant in the room is the falling oil and gas revenue that so much of an independent Scotland would have had to rely on, despite what the First Minister now says. We really could have been heading for an independent Scotland with a huge hole in our finances.

Oils up to $40, up up up and will be back over $100 by the New year.

HaymarketJambo

Sorry you seem to think that I'll vote SNP at all cost, so how do you know that then?  

Think you will find most people on JKB voted YES for an independent Scotland.

:pleasing:

That's cause kickback is full of arseholes

that will be why Nicola Sturgeon is the most popular politician in Britain then and English people are constantly asking why they can't vote SNP. But don't you let the facts get in the way

I'm not sure where you get there from. I know absolutely nobody outside of Scotland that wishes they could vote for SNP, or anyone that has a love in with Sturgeon.

I'm not sure where you get there from. I know absolutely nobody outside of Scotland that wishes they could vote for SNP, or anyone that has a love in with Sturgeon.

Sorry, that doesn't really mean anything.

If you'd said there was no evidence of a wish to vote for the SNP, which there was pre-2015 Election, or admiration of Sturgeon, which there still may well be,then i'd agree.

But I don't !

Unlike the ?1.6Trillion hole in the UK finances you mean?

Sorry you seem to think that I'll vote SNP at all cost, so how do you know that then?

I don't know that for certain, but certainly come across in your defending of them.

Apologies for picking out part of your post, which I mostly agree with. But why do you think the introduction of free prescriptions was an excellent thing ? The young, elderly and those on benefits were already exempt.

Apologies for picking out part of your post, which I mostly agree with. But why do you think the introduction of free prescriptions was an excellent thing ? The young, elderly and those on benefits were already exempt.

Yeah that's a fair point. The reason I thought it was a good move as it brought education and health free to all. It was investing tax money on something that hopefully would have long term benefits to Scotland and none of which was means tested

Unlike the ?1.6Trillion hole in the UK finances you mean?

Of which Scotland are part of and would have taken a share of, then add in the misjudged oil and gas revenues

Of which Scotland are part of and would have taken a share of, then add in the misjudged oil and gas revenues

Debts, yes and assets.

In their opinion it does effect Scotland. Despite my limited knowledge on the subject it likely will, the 'Gretna Gateway' retail outlets for instance. Given the current hours south of the border, areas like that will receive extra business on Sundays due to the lack of alternative in England. With a charge in law that draw is no longer there and business is affected.

If you're going to act on a purely 'Scottish' basis that's a direct effect on a part of Scotland's economy.

I agree. I personally think it is a matter which Scottish MPs should vote on, for a variety of reasons from workers solidarity to economic reasons. But then should such decisions in Scotland which affect businesses in Carlisle be voted on by English MPs? That's the West Lothian Question 101.

I think it was right for the SNP to vote the way they did. I'd have done it. But I still think they can't escape the hypocrisy of their position and stance.

The SNP make me glad we didn't go independent. It makes me so happy to know they're all broken inside.

They are the hibs of politics. 19 may 12 finished hibs off. The referendum was the SNPs 19 05 12.

HaymarketJambo

I don't know that for certain, but certainly come across in your defending of them.

I'll defend the SNP when they are correct like on this vote today,  but I also criticize them for example the Police Scotland merger and other matters and might move my vote elsewhere in the future?            

They are the hibs of politics. 19 may 12 finished hibs off. The referendum was the SNPs 19 05 12.

The SNP "win" things in Scotland.......Hibs don't !

Try the Tories for that analogy !

coconut doug

I agree. I personally think it is a matter which Scottish MPs should vote on, for a variety of reasons from workers solidarity to economic reasons. But then should such decisions in Scotland which affect businesses in Carlisle be voted on by English MPs? That's the West Lothian Question 101.

I think it was right for the SNP to vote the way they did. I'd have done it. But I still think they can't escape the hypocrisy of their position and stance.

So you think it's a matter they should vote on and agree with the way they voted, yet you still accuse them of Hypocrisy. SNPbad.

The SNP "win" things in Scotland.......Hibs don't !

Try the Tories for that analogy !

But they haven't won

the big one. Much like Hibs

But they haven't won

the big one. Much like Hibs

But unlike Hibs they only need to win it once...& they will.

So as a yes voters.

I'm watching SNP campaigning for less independence by remaining in a bigger state than the UK where the economy is governed by Germany.

I'm seeing double the UK deficit less tax raised per head yet more spent per head.

I voted yes for none of the above reasons.

But those facts need discussed and not dogmatically.

The SNP are not the answer for scotland

Mr Brightside

Yeah that's a fair point. The reason I thought it was a good move as it brought education and health free to all. It was investing tax money on something that hopefully would have long term benefits to Scotland and none of which was means tested

It was Labour or Labour/ Lib Dem coalition that removed tutuon fees in Scotland.

Back on topic, when I was a student about 12 years ago I worked in retail for a large organisation and nobody got enhanced rates of pay for Sunday pay. I doubt that many people in retail do.

Also if longer working hours on a Sunday will lead to the removal of an enhanced rate of pay why has that not already happened in Scotland which has fewer restrictions on Sunday working hours?

But unlike Hibs they only need to win it once...& they will.

It's over. The economic argument will never be won. Maybe the English taxpayers will decide they've had enough of bankrolling us and go it alone themselves. But the SNP will never win it by persuading enough Scots.

It was Labour or Labour/ Lib Dem coalition that removed tutuon fees in Scotland.

Thanks for Correcting me. The SNP abolished the charge after you graduated but not the yearly fee as you said

Well said.

Why the #@#@ should people get paid extra for working a Sunday anyway?

It's the day of rest .

Whether you believe in christianity it's a good rule .

Because mine and many other people's working week is money to Fri.

Want me to work sat pay me more I have a life

Want me to work sun pay me more I have a family

Why has everyone's life suddenly revolve round work ffs

Can we not have one day where profit productivity etc etc takes second place

Whether you are Christian or not its the traditional rest day of our country.

It suits the shoppers and shop owners.

So fluken what.

See instead of going shopping like a lemming try something else.

Like being bored and engaging in the lost art of conversation.

There's some of the cuff.

The SNP MPs in Westminster have one ultimate aim and that is that Scotland becomes independent (obviously). They will do everything in their power to undermine the government and make things as difficult as possible for them as long as it suits their pro-independence agenda.

This in spades. The SNP has turned Scotland into a feckin joke of a country (and I used to be pro SNP & indepencence). Watching C4 news tonight wanted to make me vomit. Feckwit nobodies from the SNP lecturing the "UK" government. Hilarious if it wasn't so sad.

It's the day of rest .

Whether you believe in christianity it's a good rule .

Because mine and many other people's working week is money to Fri.

Want me to work sat pay me more I have a life

Want me to work sun pay me more I have a family

Why has everyone's life suddenly revolve round work ffs

Can we not have one day where profit productivity etc etc takes second place

Whether you are Christian or not its the traditional rest day of our country.

It suits the shoppers and shop owners.

So fluken what.

See instead of going shopping like a lemming try something else.

Like being bored and engaging in the lost art of conversation.

There's some of the cuff.

I will ALWAYS work Saturday and normally work Sunday. I will never be paid more for it. If you somehow think you (not you personally, just people in general) are entitled to more money just because it's a different day then quite frankly you're (again, not you personally) are a tosser.

I will ALWAYS work Saturday and normally work Sunday. I will never be paid more for it. If you somehow think you (not you personally, just people in general) are entitled to more money just because it's a different day then quite frankly you're (again, not you personally) are a tosser.

Its overtime for the building trade. Its not everyone else's fault you have to work the weekend.

Maybe if you had put milk in your cereal your backbone may have grown.

Archived