Latest SNP embarassment

kingantti1874

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kingantti1874

You're too easily embarrassed mate

No even the most fervent nationalist could support that stance.. Of course what it does do is suit the real agenda.. They weren't put there to get involved in nonsense like this ..

So the SNP want to protect the Sunday pay rates for workers forced to work in large stores on a Sunday.

My understanding (happy to be corrected BTW) is that if the vote to change the Sunday trading laws in England are passed then Sunday will just be another "standard" trading day like a Tuesday or a Wednesday.

Scottish MP's protecting Scottish workers rights? Is that it?

Whatever next?

Aye, that is embarrassing right enough!

John Findlay

Opposition party. Opposing government policy. Aye that is embarrassing right enough

Jambos_1874

The SNP MPs in Westminster have one ultimate aim and that is that Scotland becomes independent (obviously). They will do everything in their power to undermine the government and make things as difficult as possible for them as long as it suits their pro-independence agenda.

FenderJaguar7

Do we all agree that politics in general is just full of a bunch of doorknobs?

Do we all agree that politics in general is just full of a bunch of doorknobs?

Well yes

People wanting a different set up (independence / in or out EU etc etc) don't seem to recognise that you still have a bunch of politicos fannying about no matter the set up.

Get on with life yourself. Make a life no matter who is in government. Or what the land is called.

Scottish Nuisance Party

Social Network Party

Not a day goes by where they don't make me cringe. Forever shaming me that lot.

If the English didn't hate us before the rise of the SNP then they most certainly do now and who could blame them.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

If we voted yes the the SNP would have lost to a Scottish Labour in the first election.

But unfortunately we decided to be spineless and I will continue to vote SNP ;)

If we voted yes the the SNP would have lost to a Scottish Labour in the first election.

Aw man GTF with your spineless pish eh.

The SNP make me glad we didn't go independent. It makes me so happy to know they're all broken inside.

Jambos_1874

The SNP make me glad we didn't go independent. It makes me so happy to know they're all broken inside.

If/when there is another referendum on independence I hope they are comfortably defeated again and then just **** off forever.

But pro-Yes people hate Jim Murphy, Danny Alexander and Kezia Dugdale because they betrayed their politics and people... So why would independence change that?

It's just as well the SNP are there to fight the workers corner.

Nobody else will. The SNP are effectively the real opposition.

It's just as well the SNP are there to fight the workers corner.

Nobody else will. The SNP are effectively the real opposition.

I don't vote SNP but I work hard, does that mean I am not a worker. I'm confused. Seriously ld please stop that chronic only the left wing are the "worker" chat. Not only is it highly effing insulting it is extremely arrogant.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Aw man GTF with your spineless pish eh.

I will when you stop putting sensationalist headings in your anti SNP threads.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

But pro-Yes people hate Jim Murphy, Danny Alexander and Kezia Dugdale because they betrayed their politics and people... So why would independence change that?

I'm not a labour voter so here's one person you got wrong with your generalisations. I believe if you want the best out of life you have to work for it. I'd very much be a conservative voter should we gain independence one day.

I will when you stop putting sensationalist headings in your anti SNP threads.

My democratic right is to despise a party that wants to speak for me. It is not really fair however to go calling the electorate cowards for not seeing the world like me tho.

I'm no voting VPN this year

A few folk on here probably want to see wee Jimmy Crankie's VPN

:boak:

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

My democratic right is to despise a party that wants to speak for me. It is not really fair however to go calling the electorate cowards for not seeing the world like me tho.

It is a fair assumption that some voted no because they were unsure of how things would work out. That sounds cowardly to me I might be wrong but it is my right to voice my opinion.

FWIW I think your thread titles are extremist and designed to get a few bites just like my post was so don't take it personally I actually like a lot of what you have to say in the shed.

No even the most fervent nationalist could support that stance.. Of course what it does do is suit the real agenda.. They weren't put there to get involved in nonsense like this ..

It's a perfectly valid stance and arguement if you ask me. Even if you disagree with it, and the underlying objective (if there even is one) it's hardly embarrassing.

If the underlying objective is to make a nuisance of themselves to gain benefit for Scotland politically or economically, then I'm all for it, seeing as how I live and work in Scotland.

They were, in fact, overwhelmingly put there by the Scottish electorate, most of whom, I dare say, will be delighted that they are getting involved in 'nonsense like this' and representing Scotlands interests in a manner previously unheard of. It's great stuff.

We may well be heading for an era that is actually better than independence politically and economically i.e. Most of the benefits. None of the risk.

Jambos_1874

It is a fair assumption that some voted no because they were unsure of how things would work out. That sounds cowardly to me I might be wrong but it is my right to voice my opinion.

FWIW I think your thread titles are extremist and designed to get a few bites just like my post was so don't take it personally I actually like a lot of what you have to say in the shed.

I think it's more sensible to be cautious and "cowardly" than gambling and taking a massive risk.

Notorious BIG

not voting for Independence because of the SNP is like not buying a house because you dont like the wallpaper

AlphonseCapone

So many bitter unionist tears, God only knows what you'd all be like had it been a yes vote.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

I think it's more sensible to be cautious and "cowardly" than gambling and taking a massive risk.

If you believe Scotland should it's own country and voted no then you have sacrificed your beliefs due to worry.

If/when there is another referendum on independence I hope they are comfortably defeated again and then just **** off forever.

:yas: this is some good shit right here.

niblick1874

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-35756258

God this lot are a bunch of jokers. What an embarassment.

Embarrassment is way better than evil, which is what the country have as a government.

Here, you want a list  http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/esa-wrag-disability-benefit-cut-disabled-mps-vote-tories-iain-duncan-smith-a6918556.html

You're too easily embarrassed mate

It's embarrassing bullshit that they're trying to pretend it effects Scotland in any way.

They should be keeping their noses out of this one. For what it's worth I oppose it as retail workers already have a very shitty deal. Unfortunately retail workers will just roll over and take whatever shit is thrown at them.

Yessssssssssssssssssssssss.

Giruy britz.

Its the UK at the minute, so lets not stop our local MPs voting, thanks.

Mintit.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-35756258

God this lot are a bunch of jokers. What an embarassment.

Nothing could ever top No voters in embarrassing Scotland.

You lot have that all to yourselves.

Probably celebrate your cowardice, next week.

Look we're partying cause we've sold Scotland to England, we Cannae have us running the country, we need WM to do that, they'd never have it go bust, or owe trillions of pounds. No, rule Britannia.

Vlad,its time.

Ibrahim Tall

I still don't understand why people are still obsessed with the SNP voting on issues in the British Parliament as they were elected do so.

I'd imagine Mundell and Murray will be voting also, why isn't that also an issue?

If Scottish MP's aren't allowed to vote or raise an opinion in the Britsh parliament we may aswell not have had elections in the first place in Scotland.

A few folk on here probably want to see wee Jimmy Crankie's VPN

:boak:

Really?

So the SNP want to protect the Sunday pay rates for workers forced to work in large stores on a Sunday.

My understanding (happy to be corrected BTW) is that if the vote to change the Sunday trading laws in England are passed then Sunday will just be another "standard" trading day like a Tuesday or a Wednesday.

Scottish MP's protecting Scottish workers rights? Is that it?

Whatever next?

Aye, that is embarrassing right enough!

Love it, hope it Won't be the last.

Mundell and Murray, are they not voting?.

Seymour M Hersh

So many bitter unionist tears, God only knows what you'd all be like had it been a yes vote.

Why would Unionists be bitter? After all they won the referendum.  I think the bitterness and grievance politics is coming from only one party. The SNP. 

I don't vote SNP but I work hard, does that mean I am not a worker. I'm confused. Seriously ld please stop that chronic only the left wing are the "worker" chat. Not only is it highly effing insulting it is extremely arrogant.

Insulting, Really?

That's right you don't like Milk and honey.

Nae luck.

You have the UK we'll take the SNP.

Fair deal.

Theres only one way to get rid of the SNP and you didn't take it. Haha.

Politics threads on KB always result in the same :facepalm:

Total hyperbole from both sides of the referendum. "Embarrassing" "spineless" , faux outrage and provocative words in an attempt to look.. Well I don't know.

Total riddys all round.

Politics threads on KB always result in the same :facepalm:

Total hyperbole from both sides of the referendum. "Embarrassing" "spineless" , faux outrage and provocative words in an attempt to look.. Well I don't know.

Total riddys all round.

So so true.

For some reason it reminds me of this scene.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oesOC7JvcwQ

Archived