• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rudolf's Mate

• jack D and coke

• Unknown user

• AlimOzturk

mulleted_jambo

Anyone else having problems logging in to the sportsmania forum?  Are there different forums depending on what type of membership you have?  

I used to have sportsnation HD but I know thats changed to something like maniarocks now.  It's a bit of a pain that the facebook page has gone and you can't use the forum if you're not a current member with all the problems at the moment.  

Managed to find the free subscription code on here so cheers to whoever posted that.  

Anyone else having problems logging in to the sportsmania forum?  Are there different forums depending on what type of membership you have?  

I used to have sportsnation HD but I know thats changed to something like maniarocks now.  It's a bit of a pain that the facebook page has gone and you can't use the forum if you're not a current member with all the problems at the moment.  

Managed to find the free subscription code on here so cheers to whoever posted that.  

I got logged in ok but took over an hour for someone to even acknowledge my post about a stream. I had fallen asleep before they did get back to me. The kodi add on date issue was bugging me too, meant I had to watch on the ipad on the matrix browser so I've decided to give Ace a go for a month and see how it goes

Gimme an H...

I used to use the Sportsmania android app but I assume its all kaput now?

It was through the Matrix TV app, is there anything similar that I could use now or is it better to do through Kodi?

Looking to get Redzone for the NFL season and need a reliable HD stream.

Anyone else having problems logging in to the sportsmania forum? Are there different forums depending on what type of membership you have?

I used to have sportsnation HD but I know thats changed to something like maniarocks now. It's a bit of a pain that the facebook page has gone and you can't use the forum if you're not a current member with all the problems at the moment.

Have anyone got the link for the SM forum?

You can only login, if you have an active subscription.

mulleted_jambo

You can only login, if you have an active subscription.

Yeah I think thats wrong as if it hadn't been for it being on here I would never have found the code for the free week add on.

Anyway I still can't log in but no idea what the issue is as I do have an active subscription now but can't get on the forum to query it.   Don't get me wrong the service is great and was working fine for the scotland game last night.  I've used it for over a year just a bit frustrating just now. 

Has anyone got the most up to date code for SM subs please?

standbymania

Edit: sorry i8 that is for UM not sure if it is the same SM, worth a try

Edited by EH17

There's a big long update post from willow on the SM forum. Basically, they're still working on payments. But it seems to say you can watch 3 streams at once I think. Never knew that

Rudolf's Mate

There's a big long update post from willow on the SM forum. Basically, they're still working on payments. But it seems to say you can watch 3 streams at once I think. Never knew that

It doesn't unfortunately. It's says you can only be logged in on 3 devices at any one time. If you try watching on 2 devices at same time you'll be kicked out as per norm.

I've got 2 Amazon Fire TV's which are continuously logged in as are my iPhone and ipad via Matrix. Going by what they're saying 1 of these devices will need to be logged out.

It doesn't unfortunately. It's says you can only be logged in on 3 devices at any one time. If you try watching on 2 devices at same time you'll be kicked out as per norm.

I've got 2 Amazon Fire TV's which are continuously logged in as are my iPhone and ipad via Matrix. Going by what they're saying 1 of these devices will need to be logged out.

Ah right yeah. You're right

On ACE TV, I noticed the LIVE FOOTBALL link near the bottom. Has anyone used they for the 3pm Saturday kick offs and do the links work?

On ACE TV, I noticed the LIVE FOOTBALL link near the bottom. Has anyone used they for the 3pm Saturday kick offs and do the links work?

Same issues as SM so a VPN is required

Got my limitless box in December and have never updated anything at any time. Noticed exodus and other things aren't working. What's the best way to continue and get access to films and sport. Thanks in advance

standbymania

Edit: sorry i8 that is for UM not sure if it is the same SM, worth a try

Thanks man. It says "coupon usage exceeded". I will keep trying it as may just be a bottleneck but not looking good. I emailed them but no response.

Thanks man. It says "coupon usage exceeded". I will keep trying it as may just be a bottleneck but not looking good. I emailed them but no response.

The forum says that the limit for that code has been reached but they've now reset/increased it so it should now work ok.

wentworth jambo

The forum says that the limit for that code has been reached but they've now reset/increased it so it should now work ok.

Still saying limit exceeded for me and because I'm expired I can't check the forum....anyone see any update ?

Still saying limit exceeded for me and because I'm expired I can't check the forum....anyone see any update ?

Someone has recently posted on the forum that the "coupon usage exceeded" message is coming up again, but as yet there has been no reply. 

I'll keep checking it and let you know of any updates.

wentworth jambo

Someone has recently posted on the forum that the "coupon usage exceeded" message is coming up again, but as yet there has been no reply. 

Cheers ijt

wentworth jambo

Checked again this morning and "standbymania" accepted - cheers IJT for checking forum but I'm back in so please stand down

Space Mackerel

What's a decent build to put on a fire tv box. I've been ask to update a couple of boxes

Big sams has 5 good repos, it's all I use or need.

luckyBatistuta

EPL not working on SM, but at least all the other channels seem to be on this week. Watching NFL network on ultra HD

Don't tempt fate, my NFL Network was working fine before the preseason games, but once the games started, they all the links started to buffer.

luckyBatistuta

Dunkirk is on Terrarium in HD. You need to wait 20 secs, or so for it to come up.

Excellent. There's tonight sorted!

This movie really needs to be seen in the cinema to appreciate it in its entirety.

Edited by luckyBatistuta

Hello

Hope you guys are good.

I promised I would update you when I had news to share so there are a few things I'd like to address:

1) We are so close with this new system guys, however, there is one piece of the jigsaw that we are needing to finish howeverare looking into more detail and that's the load balancing and integrating it with the new system as right now the issue is when people connect they are going to 1 server instead of the load being spread out across all servers, we are hoping to have resolved by the weekend but if in the unlikely event this doesn't happen then a VPN will be needed but what I'm going to do is show you some cracked VPN's you can use so you won't have to spend a dime: So here are some:

A) Cyber Ghost Android -

• Go to the following link on your Android Device (using browser or es file explorer will do): https://files.fm/u/hk8g7g9u
  • Download and install the APK
  • After installing it click on the app on your device and run it
  • Scroll across to where it says "Choose my server" and click start
  • Click country
  • Choose your country you want to connect to (DO NOT click UK or Ireland as there no point) so if you are in the UK or Ireland then select France or Germany for example and at the bottom click the start at the bottom.

B) Betternet VPN & Proxy:

• Go to the following link on your Android Device https://files.fm/u/zkk333ss and download the APK
  • Go to your downloads and click the APK and install it,
  • After installing it click on the app on your device and run it >> if it asks to do any permissions then click allow
  • Then skip the intro if it has one and at the top of your screen you will see the word locations >> Click that and then choose the closest country to you (DO NOT click UK or Ireland as there no point) so if you are in the UK or Ireland then select France or Germany for example.
  • Click connect or let's go and then it will connect.

C) VPN Force:

• Go to the following link on your Android Device: https://files.fm/u/2476b7pp and download the APK
  • After installing it click on the app on your device and run it >> if it asks to do any permissions then click allow.
  • Click "Optimal Location and choose your location (DO NOT click UK or Ireland as there no point) so if you are in the UK or Ireland then select France or Germany for example.
  • Click allow
  • Your connected wink.png

D) VPN Pro

• Go to the following link on your Android Device: https://files.fm/u/u66ccvvv and download the APK
  • After installing it click on the app on your device and run it >> if it asks to do any permissions then click allow.
  • Top right click server
  • choose your location (DO NOT click UK or Ireland as there no point) so if you are in the UK or Ireland then select France or Germany for example or try one and run a speed test afterward.
  • Click allow and click go
  • Your connected wink.png

E) Zenmate for Windows (Google Chrome Browser)

• Go to the Video Tutorials section (see the home page of the Forum) and follow the video guide on how to install Zenmate mate for Chrome and how to watch our streams with Zenmate turned on.

Those 5 should be enough for everyone for now as a temporary measure so everyone is covered.
As there seems to be a lot of posts about VPN's we have decided to make a new section on the forum where you can discuss different VPN's if you wish.

2) Payments: We are sick of waiting for the current processor stripe so although we will continue to wait we are looking into extra payment methods such as Bitcoin and others for the time being, however we are concentrating more on the new system because you guys actually enjoying the service you're paying for is much more important to us than us receiving money at this moment in time so we will continue with the codes until the new system is in place as whats the point in accepting payments when you have to use a VPN to enjoy the PL which is why a lot of people subscribe, yes I know us giving VPN's is a good temporary solution and Match Day Section 2 was a temporary solution but Match Day Section 2 links have a new security system which we are trying to look into but it's not what we expect here at Mania as we demand perfection or close to it. So yes payments will be back, things like Bitcoin aren't ideal but that's where we are at this moment in time but if we do temporarily go down the Bitcoin route then we will make sure we do full guides with step by step instructions on how to pay by bitcoin. Let's hope it doesn't come to that but we are working on multiple solutions.

3) Now this is one thing I didn't want to talk about but I feel i have to, I am not going to mention any names at all but last week it was brought to my attention that a former (gone for quite a while) moderator here at Mania was also in the cracked accounts game but then I was told that this accounts business/group closed down and left a lot of customers out of pocket and because this individual used to moderate here at Mania people jumped to the wrong conclusions and thought we were involved so I would like to set the record straight, this individual does not work at Mania anymore and decided to open their very own IPTV company which I was not told prior to this but I don't hold a grudge so all the best to him however when this individual was at Mania from what I've been told then the account's business they held was still running when he left Mania and only closed it last week, I do not want to get involved with this or want Mania dragged through the mud on this one as this has absolutely nothing to do with us.

4) Another thing I'd like to address is a few other IPTV companies slagging Mania off to get attention on themselves, my response to this is simple, keep doing it!! keep mentioning Mania because all you are doing is advertising Mania for us, If you feel you need to jump on the back of a successful IPTV site to try and get some more customers go right ahead, I find it pretty sad that they can't do the work themselves in advertising their own business and proving how good they are and instead need to say things like "Mania is shit, come to us", Obviously they don't believe in their own product because if they did then they would let their business do the talking for them, just like we do here at Mania, we don't go around slagging other services off, we like to concentrate on bringing the best product for our customers and if customers want to leave and go elsewhere then that's fine there is enough space on the internet for everyone so I really don't get why others need to use Mania's name or even why people advertise their services on Mania to try and attract customers, All I will say is you need to up your work rate on your service as it should speak for itself if it's that good so concentrate on yourselves, stop acting like kids and leave the grownups to do our thing.

5) This account business that I mentioned in point 3 above has got myself and Merc thinking and we want to protect our customers even more than we currently do. So after some discussion, we worked out that the maximum amount of devices you log in to use your subscription is around 3 devices, Usually your Android Box / TV, Phone and upstairs (although you can only use 1 at a time as it will kick you out of a stream and also suspend the account) so what we are going to is limit the amount of devices you can be logged in to at one time to 3 devices, This may not sit well with customers however we are protecting you and have your best interest at heart so let's say for example you are logged in on 4 devices and then you go to Kodi and use your account you will see this message: 2u736lz.jpg

So what do you need to do then if you see this message? it's simple, log out of one of your other devices, wait 2 mins and attempt to go back into the Kodi addon.
Same thing applies to the app and website streams.
Yes that image says 2 devices but the limit will be 3.

6) I'd just like to point out guys that people are still posting in the wrong sections so if you could post in the correct section then that would be great, just FYI the only people who are allowed to post in the Important Notices sections are staff members and if you attempt to try and create a thread in this section it will tell you that you don't have permission to do so as it's only used for us to update you on current situations.
Also, I see more and more people posting in the chatroom on Tapatalk and getting angry when they don't get help even though we have stated since the day the forums opened that the chatroom is not monitored by any staff member and if you need support then please use the forums.
Yes, I am aware there are a few little things that need to be done on the forums and a few things need taking care of and we will sort them out asap.

So as promised we will continue to update you each and every step of the way guys and thank you for the continued support.

The Mania Team

Disser Pointon

Hello

Hope you guys are good.

I promised I would update you when I had news to share so there are a few things I'd like to address:

1) We are so close with this new system guys, however, there is one piece of the jigsaw that we are needing to finish howeverare looking into more detail and that's the load balancing and integrating it with the new system as right now the issue is when people connect they are going to 1 server instead of the load being spread out across all servers, we are hoping to have resolved by the weekend but if in the unlikely event this doesn't happen then a VPN will be needed but what I'm going to do is show you some cracked VPN's you can use so you won't have to spend a dime: So here are some:

A) Cyber Ghost Android -

• Go to the following link on your Android Device (using browser or es file explorer will do): https://files.fm/u/hk8g7g9u
  • Download and install the APK
  • After installing it click on the app on your device and run it
  • Scroll across to where it says "Choose my server" and click start
  • Click country
  • Choose your country you want to connect to (DO NOT click UK or Ireland as there no point) so if you are in the UK or Ireland then select France or Germany for example and at the bottom click the start at the bottom.

B) Betternet VPN & Proxy:

• Go to the following link on your Android Device https://files.fm/u/zkk333ss and download the APK
  • Go to your downloads and click the APK and install it,
  • After installing it click on the app on your device and run it >> if it asks to do any permissions then click allow
  • Then skip the intro if it has one and at the top of your screen you will see the word locations >> Click that and then choose the closest country to you (DO NOT click UK or Ireland as there no point) so if you are in the UK or Ireland then select France or Germany for example.
  • Click connect or let's go and then it will connect.

C) VPN Force:

• Go to the following link on your Android Device: https://files.fm/u/2476b7pp and download the APK
  • Click "Optimal Location and choose your location (DO NOT click UK or Ireland as there no point) so if you are in the UK or Ireland then select France or Germany for example.
  • Click allow
  • Your connected wink.png

D) VPN Pro

• Go to the following link on your Android Device: https://files.fm/u/u66ccvvv and download the APK
  • Top right click server
  • choose your location (DO NOT click UK or Ireland as there no point) so if you are in the UK or Ireland then select France or Germany for example or try one and run a speed test afterward.
  • Click allow and click go
  • Your connected wink.png

E) Zenmate for Windows (Google Chrome Browser)

• Go to the Video Tutorials section (see the home page of the Forum) and follow the video guide on how to install Zenmate mate for Chrome and how to watch our streams with Zenmate turned on.

Those 5 should be enough for everyone for now as a temporary measure so everyone is covered.

As there seems to be a lot of posts about VPN's we have decided to make a new section on the forum where you can discuss different VPN's if you wish.

2) Payments: We are sick of waiting for the current processor stripe so although we will continue to wait we are looking into extra payment methods such as Bitcoin and others for the time being, however we are concentrating more on the new system because you guys actually enjoying the service you're paying for is much more important to us than us receiving money at this moment in time so we will continue with the codes until the new system is in place as whats the point in accepting payments when you have to use a VPN to enjoy the PL which is why a lot of people subscribe, yes I know us giving VPN's is a good temporary solution and Match Day Section 2 was a temporary solution but Match Day Section 2 links have a new security system which we are trying to look into but it's not what we expect here at Mania as we demand perfection or close to it. So yes payments will be back, things like Bitcoin aren't ideal but that's where we are at this moment in time but if we do temporarily go down the Bitcoin route then we will make sure we do full guides with step by step instructions on how to pay by bitcoin. Let's hope it doesn't come to that but we are working on multiple solutions.

3) Now this is one thing I didn't want to talk about but I feel i have to, I am not going to mention any names at all but last week it was brought to my attention that a former (gone for quite a while) moderator here at Mania was also in the cracked accounts game but then I was told that this accounts business/group closed down and left a lot of customers out of pocket and because this individual used to moderate here at Mania people jumped to the wrong conclusions and thought we were involved so I would like to set the record straight, this individual does not work at Mania anymore and decided to open their very own IPTV company which I was not told prior to this but I don't hold a grudge so all the best to him however when this individual was at Mania from what I've been told then the account's business they held was still running when he left Mania and only closed it last week, I do not want to get involved with this or want Mania dragged through the mud on this one as this has absolutely nothing to do with us.

4) Another thing I'd like to address is a few other IPTV companies slagging Mania off to get attention on themselves, my response to this is simple, keep doing it!! keep mentioning Mania because all you are doing is advertising Mania for us, If you feel you need to jump on the back of a successful IPTV site to try and get some more customers go right ahead, I find it pretty sad that they can't do the work themselves in advertising their own business and proving how good they are and instead need to say things like "Mania is shit, come to us", Obviously they don't believe in their own product because if they did then they would let their business do the talking for them, just like we do here at Mania, we don't go around slagging other services off, we like to concentrate on bringing the best product for our customers and if customers want to leave and go elsewhere then that's fine there is enough space on the internet for everyone so I really don't get why others need to use Mania's name or even why people advertise their services on Mania to try and attract customers, All I will say is you need to up your work rate on your service as it should speak for itself if it's that good so concentrate on yourselves, stop acting like kids and leave the grownups to do our thing.

5) This account business that I mentioned in point 3 above has got myself and Merc thinking and we want to protect our customers even more than we currently do. So after some discussion, we worked out that the maximum amount of devices you log in to use your subscription is around 3 devices, Usually your Android Box / TV, Phone and upstairs (although you can only use 1 at a time as it will kick you out of a stream and also suspend the account) so what we are going to is limit the amount of devices you can be logged in to at one time to 3 devices, This may not sit well with customers however we are protecting you and have your best interest at heart so let's say for example you are logged in on 4 devices and then you go to Kodi and use your account you will see this message: 2u736lz.jpg

So what do you need to do then if you see this message? it's simple, log out of one of your other devices, wait 2 mins and attempt to go back into the Kodi addon.

Same thing applies to the app and website streams.

Yes that image says 2 devices but the limit will be 3.

6) I'd just like to point out guys that people are still posting in the wrong sections so if you could post in the correct section then that would be great, just FYI the only people who are allowed to post in the Important Notices sections are staff members and if you attempt to try and create a thread in this section it will tell you that you don't have permission to do so as it's only used for us to update you on current situations.

Also, I see more and more people posting in the chatroom on Tapatalk and getting angry when they don't get help even though we have stated since the day the forums opened that the chatroom is not monitored by any staff member and if you need support then please use the forums.

Yes, I am aware there are a few little things that need to be done on the forums and a few things need taking care of and we will sort them out asap.

So as promised we will continue to update you each and every step of the way guys and thank you for the continued support.

The Mania Team

Is Hearts TV available again if you do this, I stopped using Mania when that got blocked?

Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone recommend the best links on kodi for watching films please? Used to use Specto and salts but they're useless now. Cheers.

I'm a bit of a broken record with this but I've been using 1channel for literally years, maybe five. I've seen no reason to change and I've watched plenty of others come and go in that time.

1channel is king.