Kodi again

Unknown user

Cairneyhill Jambo

I'm a bit of a broken record with this but I've been using 1channel for literally years, maybe five. I've seen no reason to change and I've watched plenty of others come and go in that time.

1channel is king.

Cheers pal. Will check it out. Much appreciated.

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rudolf's Mate

• jack D and coke

• Unknown user

• AlimOzturk

Disser Pointon

I'm a bit of a broken record with this but I've been using 1channel for literally years, maybe five. I've seen no reason to change and I've watched plenty of others come and go in that time.

1channel is king.

Does it link to a Realdebrid account?

Does it link to a Realdebrid account?

I don't know actually, I've never felt the need to try it myself. On my way to work just now but I'll come back to this if no one else answers

I have just swapped my broadband from BT to EE, do any of you know if they have something like the shield in the router that has to be switched off?

FFS subs page still down on SM.  I know they are giving codes away and freewhich is great but i'd rather pay for the 6 months as this is a pain in the arse.  Can someone kindly supply this week's code?

Thanks in advance.

FFS subs page still down on SM. I know they are giving codes away and freewhich is great but i'd rather pay for the 6 months as this is a pain in the arse. Can someone kindly supply this week's code?

Thanks in advance.

Have you tried 1moreweek as the code?

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk

FFS subs page still down on SM.  I know they are giving codes away and freewhich is great but i'd rather pay for the 6 months as this is a pain in the arse.  Can someone kindly supply this week's code?

Thanks in advance.

1moreweek no spaces.

Without scrolling through precious pages, can someone recommend a decent VPN please.

Finally got broadband up and running in the new house.

IPVanish, small sub, cant remember how much it was that low. This works in Spain also, if you like a wee bet on your smart phone behind a cloak.

Edited by Old Blue Eyes

Covenant

Was more a curiosity. I tried it on Covenant on Friday night and it wasn't in HD however Ace TV had it in perfect HD in their new films section. Thought something might be wrong with my Covenant however checked just now and it's there in full HD now lol.

Was more a curiosity. I tried it on Covenant on Friday night and it wasn't in HD however Ace TV had it in perfect HD in their new films section. Thought something might be wrong with my Covenant however checked just now and it's there in full HD now lol.

Nah this one was HD before it was on and it was those shit ones that come up with www.seehd.com before the titles.I can't watch the cams Edited by vegas-voss

Nah this one was HD before it was on and it was those shit ones that come up with www.seehd.com before the titles.I can't watch the cams

I've never watched cams. Even 10+ years ago. Feck that.

Managed to get the Ace TV EPG working, after much faffing about.

In a word. Magnificent.

I've just put all my settings in. When i click on TV nothing happens. I'll have a proper look when this football is finished

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Edited by Mark_Higg

Has anyone tried Smart IPTV direct on their smart tv?

Father in law has downloaded it and paid ?60 to get it activated and has been reasonably stable so far.

Have used Kodi before but had lots of problems after exodus etc stopped working so have pretty much gave up on it. So was wondering if anyone used this as an alternative as looked much more user friendly etc.

Hi guys I watched baby driver last night through covenant then into the year menu and got 1hd stream from moviesHD that played fine. Sorry it's a bit late and you may not need this info, thought I'd add it anywho just in case [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found it on Bob unleashed in full HD. Always find decent streams on Bob.

Has anyone tried Smart IPTV direct on their smart tv?

Father in law has downloaded it and paid ?60 to get it activated and has been reasonably stable so far.

Have used Kodi before but had lots of problems after exodus etc stopped working so have pretty much gave up on it. So was wondering if anyone used this as an alternative as looked much more user friendly etc.

After reading your post I had a look at the IPTV website and it does look quite tempting. Would love to hear some feedback from others before considering buying.

Anyone else having bother trying just to reach the sportsmania web to put in the free code?

Tried via Chrome and Firefox, no luck. sportsmania.eu/payments/login

Get the pain in the a**e front screen with gibberish on sportsmania.rocks

Have ACE TV as a back up and now seriously considering using this permanently. 

Anyone else having bother trying just to reach the sportsmania web to put in the free code?

Tried via Chrome and Firefox, no luck. sportsmania.eu/payments/login

Get the pain in the a**e front screen with gibberish on sportsmania.rocks

Have ACE TV as a back up and now seriously considering using this permanently.

No issues for me. The address to login should be .rocks not .eu

Cheers Chester... Just followed the wrong instructions from their own website which says login into sportsmania.eu, etc.

The correct address for those who may have similiar problems is http://sportsmania.rocks/payments/member

Don't know if you were looking at a historical page but all the ones on sportsmania.rocks direct you to the .rocks login.

I'm seriously considering moving soon. Are there any other providers other than Ace? Heard a few whispers about them and who's running it and don't fancy them.

Don't know if you were looking at a historical page but all the ones on sportsmania.rocks direct you to the .rocks login.

I'm seriously considering moving soon. Are there any other providers other than Ace? Heard a few whispers about them and who's running it and don't fancy them.

Really just upgraded ACE to full service to see how it goes for a month. Tired of the hassle of Sportsmania. Would be open to others. 

Itbs also a general question for those who post here. Would like to check out other providers but don't know where to look.

Flawless-hosting.co.uk , same platform/setup as Ace but run by different people, 48hr pass ?2, ?7per month sports or ?10per month full package, i think they do a free 1 day trial via their facebook page.

Whats the story with Ace ?, fire me a wee pm if you dont want to post on here. :)

Not that impressed with Ace in comparison to sports mania personally. I've not tried either with a VPN though

I don't know if people have different results with connections and boxes however I'll have been with Mania for 3 years this Jan. I tried Ace due to the issues with Mania and the fact my Mania runs out this month. I've been so impressed that I've actually taken out the full package.

There seems to be a lot of finger pointing going on from both sides at the moment. Personally I couldn't care less and the fact that Ace use WorldPay for their transactions I know that if I pay for 30 days and get 29 then I'll be able to claim my money back.

Flawless-hosting.co.uk , same platform/setup as Ace but run by different people, 48hr pass ?2, ?7per month sports or ?10per month full package, i think they do a free 1 day trial via their facebook page.

Whats the story with Ace ?, fire me a wee pm if you dont want to post on here. :)

Ta. Will have a deek.

Chat online (social media specifically) that the owner or part of the ownership team is notorious for fleecing folk. Quite a long line of irate folk from previous ventures apparently.

Not that impressed with Ace in comparison to sports mania personally. I've not tried either with a VPN though

I don't know if people have different results with connections and boxes however I'll have been with Mania for 3 years this Jan. I tried Ace due to the issues with Mania and the fact my Mania runs out this month. I've been so impressed that I've actually taken out the full package.

There seems to be a lot of finger pointing going on from both sides at the moment. Personally I couldn't care less and the fact that Ace use WorldPay for their transactions I know that if I pay for 30 days and get 29 then I'll be able to claim my money back.

Apart from the above reservations about Ace, reading their feeds and comments about them, they've had an awful time lately and been just as bad as Mania, regardless of setup. I've only seen overwhelming praise from RM on here.