• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rudolf's Mate

• jack D and coke

• Unknown user

• AlimOzturk

Anyone know the code? My subscription is up and won't let me renew. Tried imwaiting and imwithmania...

Imwithmania works

I keep getting errors when trying to watch on mania. I've got ipvanish but it's not making any difference. I'll need to try this ace thing.

mulleted_jambo

just signed up for a month of ace tv and none of the links seem to be working.  Is it working for anyone else or is it just me doing something wrong?

Rudolf's Mate

Ace on Kodi for me has been outstanding. Bizarrely the website access isn't and seems blocked even with the VPN.

Bit shit as the FHD channels are better (for me) than Mania's however most of my viewings done on iPad so that might see me stick with Mania.

mulleted_jambo

Strange, I can't get any links to work on my mania or ACE.  Tried on two different fire sticks as well.  It's just telling me to check the log

Space Mackerel

Strange, I can't get any links to work on my mania or ACE. Tried on two different fire sticks as well. It's just telling me to check the log

Looks like UK ISP's are pulling out all the stops out to block EPL streams from both Ace and Mania.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bad Religion

Mania was great for the boxing this morning but i've not been able to get EPL streams this weekend. I don't have a VPN.

Nucky Thompson

Mania was great for the boxing this morning but i've not been able to get EPL streams this weekend. I don't have a VPN.

It will start working again at 6pm when the EPL finishes. At least you'll get the Spanish games live

It will start working again at 6pm when the EPL finishes. At least you'll get the Spanish games live

I can get sky sports news now. I couldn't even get that earlier on. Looks like Sky's block is working well for them.

Strange, I can't get any links to work on my mania or ACE. Tried on two different fire sticks as well. It's just telling me to check the log

Was exactly the same earlier on kodi for both just not happening. Mania only worked thru pc with vpn. Ace not at all. Month sub down swanny.

Space Mackerel

Was exactly the same earlier on kodi for both just not happening. Mania only worked thru pc with vpn. Ace not at all. Month sub down swanny.

That's because the company you get your broadband off have blocked them now. Courts and stuff you know.

Looks like Mania came up trumps with a decent stream for the fight this morning while Ace had login errors at 5am.

I watched on Ace with no problems at all

Space Mackerel

I watched on Ace with no problems at all

I watched the boxing on Mania at 4am till finish with no problems. EPL are a different matter...you know, court cases, in the news etc?

I watched the boxing on Mania at 4am till finish with no problems. EPL are a different matter...you know, court cases, in the news etc?

Im using a VPN now

Nucky Thompson

I don't give a shit about the over hyped EPL. It just gets on my tits that I can't watch any other sports while it's on.

Watching the NFL game in ultra HD perfectly now on Mania

Space Mackerel

Racing? Moto GP was spot by on from start to finish.

F1? [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

luckyBatistuta

I use IPVanish with Sportsmania & have BT as a provider.

Absolutely no problem with sports.

I don't give a shit about the over hyped EPL. It just gets on my tits that I can't watch any other sports while it's on.

Watching the NFL game in ultra HD perfectly now on Mania

I'm with BT and some sports won't play unless I turn on my VPN. Even if the sports play though, after a few minutes of watching, it starts to buffer badly. If I watch the same feed on my iPad through SM (3 Network) they all play with hardly any buffering, so BT must be throttling my connection in the house. My NFL was still working fine, but even that's buffering now :sad: Edited by luckyBatistuta

Covenant dying on its arse for me tonight :-(

Terrarium TV mate. Best out there by some distance. Don't even need to have Kodi

Unknown user

Terrarium TV mate. Best out there by some distance. Don't even need to have Kodi

That's OSist, we don't all have android you know!

Fitzroy Pointon

Exodus has finally given up the ghost on my Firestick, not playing anything at all.  

Question though for the techno geeks.  I watched a tutorial on YouTube this morning for updating to v.17.  Is it worth doing it or will it be more hassle in the long run?  

Exodus has finally given up the ghost on my Firestick, not playing anything at all.

Question though for the techno geeks. I watched a tutorial on YouTube this morning for updating to v.17. Is it worth doing it or will it be more hassle in the long run?

Yes it is worth updating

That will be why your struggling for sources as the new links only support kodi krypton.

You easily revert back to regular kodi layout via appearance and downloading confluence

Fitzroy Pointon

Yes it is worth updating

That will be why your struggling for sources as the new links only support kodi krypton.

You easily revert back to regular kodi layout via appearance and downloading confluence

Cheers.  That's my project tonight.  

Was losing the plot last night when I couldn't get a film to play.  

Unknown user

Question though for the techno geeks. I watched a tutorial on YouTube this morning for updating to v.17. Is it worth doing it or will it be more hassle in the long run?

I avoided updating till last week. I couldn't get the TV guide to work so updated, and now it works.

17 is different though, it took me a while to suss out the new menus

So that i can understand -

When you use the VPN do you set your visible location to UK or some foreign Country?

Foreign. I usually go with Germany

The Sun trying to put the shitters up those who streamed the fight on Sunday morning. Something to do with embedding codes in the stream.

Space Mackerel

The Sun trying to put the shitters up those who streamed the fight on Sunday morning. Something to do with embedding codes in the stream.

People who buy or even take any notice of The Sun or Murdoch in general need serious mental help these days.

People who buy or even take any notice of The Sun or Murdoch in general need serious mental help these days.

I agree, just popped up in my newsfeed. Didn't realise it was the Sun until I opened it.

Space Mackerel

I agree, just popped up in my newsfeed. Didn't realise it was the Sun until I opened it.

It might be to do with him owning Sky and the amount of people who are leaving these days and giving him a future accounting headache. Just a thought though.

mrmarkus1981

I was under the impression that the Sly Sports channels disappeared during EPL games. If they are not there to physically click on, a VPN would be useless anyway.

They may have changed, i'm out the loop!

Edited by mrmarkus1981

I was under the impression that the Sly Sports channels disappeared during EPL games. If they are not there to physically click on, a VPN would be useless anyway.

They may have changed, i'm out the loop!

They show up!  I watched the Sky games on Ace using vanish, didn't even try mania tbh. 

Henry. Henry.

Sorry I just have one more requesting VPNs. If I am to buy a VPN does it guarantee that I will be able to watch EPL matches on Sportsmania?

IPVanish are currently giving 50% off VPNs if anyone is interested - https://signup.ipvanish.com/?aff=back2school

I'd hang fire with a vpn for sportsmania to see if their new plan will be about to get by the blocking of Premiership games. Shouldn't have issues this weekend with it being international games.

mrmarkus1981

They show up!  I watched the Sky games on Ace using vanish, didn't even try mania tbh. 

That's why i'm out the loop i use Ace now.

But i seem to recall they removed the links to Sly during matches. Rendering a VPN useless anyway!

luckyBatistuta

My VPN gets streams working but it buffers really bad, end up just turning it off. Glad I only took a months trial with it.

Hi guys

Sorry to be a pain in the arse but not used to fire tv box for a few months, what is best to do going forward for sport this season? I haven't renewed mania and my exodus is pumped. Can't seem to get much out of any of the fusion add ons.

Cheers for any help

Hi guys

Sorry to be a pain in the arse but not used to fire tv box for a few months, what is best to do going forward for sport this season? I haven't renewed mania and my exodus is pumped. Can't seem to get much out of any of the fusion add ons.

Cheers for any help

I'm holding off on the sports just now, however SM and ACE are good but require a VPN whilst the premier league is on