• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rudolf's Mate

• jack D and coke

• Unknown user

• AlimOzturk

Aye I have used a VPN for first time today.

What one did you use bud, and did you use this on your actual box? Iv got the AFTV box and sports nation. If you've got a link for dummy to set this up it be ideal

What one did you use bud, and did you use this on your actual box? Iv got the AFTV box and sports nation. If you've got a link for dummy to set this up it be ideal

Ipvanish mate on the ATFV box it's simple.

Have heard that Ironshield the free VPN works though again just do it on your box

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

I used this, I set it up in 2 or 3 minutes https://www.ipvanish.com/pricing.php. And I'm shite at stuff like this.

Edit - it's only for the box or 2nd gen stick (voice control one).

Edited by Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Thanks guys, just signed up for this and awaiting the email, downloaded the app on my box too.

Only thing is it says it's a subscription?? Anyway to cancel this one SM is all sorted??

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Thanks guys, just signed up for this and awaiting the email, downloaded the app on my box too.

Only thing is it says it's a subscription?? Anyway to cancel this one SM is all sorted??

Check your junk e-mails, it will go there.

Bad Religion

So is Sportsmania not working for those with BT?

Do I need to get a VPN?

Edited by Bad Religion

Well, that was easy?? Set up in 5 mins working a treat, set it up to say show I'm in Atlanta.

Just wondering about how to cancel this long term??

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Well, that was easy?? Set up in 5 mins working a treat, set it up to say show I'm in Atlanta.

Just wondering about how to cancel this long term??

I think it just runs out after month.

Edit - looked again & it says billed monthly.

Log into their website & and go to the account page, there's an option to cancel there.

Edited by Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

So is Sportsmania not working for those with BT?

Do I need to get a VPN?

I did. Neither mania or ace were working for me. It was dodgy last week too.

On windows it keeps coming up an unknown error has occurred trying to connect to the server on ipvanish after I've paid for it! Fs man!

I think it just runs out after month.

Edit - looked again & it says billed monthly.

Log into their website & and go to the account page, there's an option to cancel there.

Ideal just seen that, I'll wait see what SM say, can't complain paying 10 a month

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

On windows it keeps coming up an unknown error has occurred trying to connect to the server on ipvanish after I've paid for it! Fs man!

https://support.ipvanish.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2844903-just-upgraded-on-windows-and-now-getting---an-unknown-error-occurred-when-attempting-to-connect-to-the-openvpn-server

Bad Religion

I did. Neither mania or ace were working for me. It was dodgy last week too.

Ok thanks. Does getting say IPvanish guarantee SM will work or is that just naive?

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Ok thanks. Does getting say IPvanish guarantee SM will work or is that just naive?

Mania is working with me, although I'm watching via Ace right now.

Absolutely hee has working for me now. Sportsmania, Sportsdevil, Ace all not working.

Can someone give me a quick "how to do" breakdown on how to get VPN on the Amazon fire box?

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

Absolutely hee has working for me now. Sportsmania, Sportsdevil, Ace all not working.

Can someone give me a quick "how to do" breakdown on how to get VPN on the Amazon fire box?

Install ipvanish on AFTV box then sign up on browser go back to AFTV and ipvanish log in then set destination and that's it Edited by vegas-voss

Install ipvanish on AFTV box then sign up on browser go back to AFTV and ipvanish log in the set destination and that's it

Cheers Vegas [emoji106]

Will apps work better?

How do you mean?

Nothing was working before, got this VPN thing & Ace worked instantly. Even HD which doesn't normally work for me.

Bad Religion

Nothing was working before, got this VPN thing & Ace worked instantly. Even HD which doesn't normally work for me.

Cheers mate

jack D and coke

SmartDNS VPN android app works on AFTV. I've got all Sky channels on Mania back with it on.

Does it? Didn't need ipvanish then[emoji1]

Rudolf's Mate

Does it? Didn't need ipvanish then[emoji1]

Worked perfectly Peas. Worth android users getting the 30 day free trial and if it works for them it's a 1/4 of the price of IPVanish.

Worked perfectly Peas. Worth android users getting the 30 day free trial and if it works for them it's a 1/4 of the price of IPVanish.

How does it work same way as ipvanish not got a clue how to set these things ipvanish was a breeze though

Rudolf's Mate

How does it work same way as ipvanish not got a clue how to set these things ipvanish was a breeze though

It's not as user friendly as IPV tbh. It's not designed for boxes (supposedly) however I grabbed it on my daughters android tablet and used Apps2fire which send it to the AFTV and installs it. Then you just sign in.

The bit re no being as user friendly is that being designed for phones etc its touchscreen so you need a mouse to turn it on. Not really an issue for me as I've got a spare wireless one.

I already had SmartDNS though.

It's not as user friendly as IPV tbh. It's not designed for boxes (supposedly) however I grabbed it on my daughters android tablet and used Apps2fire which send it to the AFTV and installs it. Then you just sign in.

The bit re no being as user friendly is that being designed for phones etc its touchscreen so you need a mouse to turn it on. Not really an issue for me as I've got a spare wireless one.

I already had SmartDNS though.

Hmm I will just pass then.Thanks for feedback though

My 2 week free sub allegedly expires tomorrow but when I go into SM on Kodi it says I've expired already. Go into payment page and use the new free code but it says I can't use a new one til current one expires tomorrow! Shambles.

Anyone know the code for the foc weekend on Mania?

FFS! Does any of my JKB Brothers know the code for Sportsmania this weekend please???

Now that Exodus is up the swanny, can anyone recommend a suitable replacement? Tried Colossus/Covenant and must admit, it is pish for me. Can't get anything to work or any HD streams.

Secondly, I've just switched to VirginMedia... does anyone know if they could be causing nothing to work?

Lastly, even with VPN etc couldn't get any of the ManiaHD streams to work today. Raging. 

FFS! Does any of my JKB Brothers know the code for Sportsmania this weekend please???

'imwithmania' is the code for another 7 days if you can get it to work.....

Now that Exodus is up the swanny, can anyone recommend a suitable replacement? Tried Colossus/Covenant and must admit, it is pish for me. Can't get anything to work or any HD streams.

Secondly, I've just switched to VirginMedia... does anyone know if they could be causing nothing to work?

Lastly, even with VPN etc couldn't get any of the ManiaHD streams to work today. Raging.

I'm with VM and I've had no issues. I even had a tech support guy tell me, unsolicited, how good Kodi add ons were running for him.

Sexton Hardcastle

Quick help if anyone can advise...

Took my droid box to a pals. It's. It working so assume it's this by smart shield thing but for some reason can't access the hubs settings via the router address.

Any ideas?

Hi all, looking to take my first steps into Kodi/IPTV...

If I buy a vanilla AFTV box, what's the best suggestion for Kodi or an IPTV sub? Preferably one with an EPG.

Space Mackerel

Looks like Mania came up trumps with a decent stream for the fight this morning while Ace had login errors at 5am.

Unknown user

I watched on Ace, my mate in Australia used my Mania log in and both went well. I had two blips where the connection dropped for about ten seconds and he reported a couple too, but apart from that it was pretty impressive.

Hope it went well for you guys!

Space Mackerel

I watched on Ace, my mate in Australia used my Mania log in and both went well. I had two blips where the connection dropped for about ten seconds and he reported a couple too, but apart from that it was pretty impressive.

Hope it went well for you guys!

I've had Ace come up several times with errors when launching it on Kodi. That's maybe the 3rd or 4th time in 9 days out of a months trial. Usually when something big like an EPL game is starting or last nights fight.