• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rudolf's Mate

• jack D and coke

• Unknown user

• AlimOzturk

Nucky Thompson

Have you got a VPN mate

No mate. I gave up trying at the Newcastle game and just thought I would give it another go at 5pm.

I got it on match day 2 section. It was on SD but faultless

No mate. I gave up trying at the Newcastle game and just thought I would give it another go at 5pm.

I got it on match day 2 section. It was on SD but faultless

i used the hd stream and it was faultless as well

chester copperpot

How you not going to get it?

Nothing is working on mania even the now. I thought the channels came up once the football had finished but I have nothing at all

Anyone else with virgin having these issuew

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Gutted that I may not see the McGregor fight next week.

The issues during the football are just during the football.

I watched last night's boxing with no issues and various other sports as well.

chester copperpot

I know but I cannot get in even now!

Dunno what's wrong grrrr

luckyBatistuta

Nothing is working on mania even the now. I thought the channels came up once the football had finished but I have nothing at all

Anyone else with virgin having these issuew

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

But you just need to take a one day Ace pass or get a vpn.

chester copperpot

Dunno what's wrong grrrr

Dunno what's wrong grrrr

The channels will be back up shortly.

Their support forum is best for info as to why things are 'wrong'.

As a heads up for everyone, they've been a bit concerned regarding people posting lots of details and info outwith their forum.

Edited by Chester?

ManiaHD - can't seem to access a thing. and that is after this afternoons EPL games. Not impressed I must admit. Downloaded a VPN which let me see the Tot-Chel game but was pausing and jumping a bit. 

luckyBatistuta

ManiaHD - can't seem to access a thing. and that is after this afternoons EPL games. Not impressed I must admit. Downloaded a VPN which let me see the Tot-Chel game but was pausing and jumping a bit.

Just need to find yourself a better feed on your vpn

Space Mackerel

Spurs v Chelsea Matchday Section (Recommended) HD link worked a treat with no VPN on Sportsmania through Fire TV.

Apart from the Clubs teams section, I doubt I'll be going to Ace after my months up.

Spurs v Chelsea Matchday Section (Recommended) HD link worked a treat with no VPN on Sportsmania through Fire TV.

Apart from the Clubs teams section, I doubt I'll be going to Ace after my months up.

My main gripe isnt I cant watch EPL games. Its that they shut down all channels, so for those of us that like watching other sports, we get penalised for it. Tomorrow, for example, there's a game on at 8pm. I couldnt give two shiny shits about it, but I do want to watch the Speedway thats on BT. Now I cant, unless I find another option (and a VPN is no use to me because I've a first gen firestick).

Space Mackerel

My main gripe isnt I cant watch EPL games. Its that they shut down all channels, so for those of us that like watching other sports, we get penalised for it. Tomorrow, for example, there's a game on at 8pm. I couldnt give two shiny shits about it, but I do want to watch the Speedway thats on BT. Now I cant, unless I find another option (and a VPN is no use to me because I've a first gen firestick).

Thought they said that to watch EPL games was to go into the Matchday section? These streams are for US or global audiences I take it?

The UK Sky streams only work with a VPN.

By the way, I would upgrade your hardware, these 1st gen sticks are shite and not up to the task. I think you're pishing into the wind for starters.

luckyBatistuta

I'm sticking with SM too bud, keep the faith an all that.

IMG_3384.gif

Thought they said that to watch EPL games was to go into the Matchday section? These streams are for US or global audiences I take it?

The UK Sky streams only work with a VPN.

By the way, I would upgrade your hardware, these 1st gen sticks are shite and not up to the task. I think you're pishing into the wind for starters.

Watching EPL streams, yes, go into the Matchday section but thats because their servers arent blocked using that one. They still turn off all other channels throughout EPL coverage.

As for upgrading, thats not an option at the minute. TBH, though, I've had absolutely zero issues with my stick. Everything has worked perfectly since I got it.

Unknown user

IMG_3384.gif

To each their own and all that, but it seems obvious to me that the authorities have turned their attention to Mania, and therefore it's just a matter of time.

I hear Flawless is good too by the way.

Space Mackerel

Watching EPL streams, yes, go into the Matchday section but thats because their servers arent blocked using that one. They still turn off all other channels throughout EPL coverage.

As for upgrading, thats not an option at the minute. TBH, though, I've had absolutely zero issues with my stick. Everything has worked perfectly since I got it.

My mate brought his 1st gen stick round on Thursday to do a fresh install, it was slow as ****, clunky and had trouble loading v17.3. I had my new Fire TV hooked up and he even agreed it was like night and day.

The new sticks are ?40, boxes are ?80. If you're into streaming then it's a no brainier to upgrade.

Henry. Henry.

Do they not just turn off all the channels that are showing the Premiership ? TSN, Bein etc ?

Space Mackerel

IMG_3384.gif

You can't argue with their customer service and I've had practically no issues so far.

My mate brought his 1st gen stick round on Thursday to do a fresh install, it was slow as ****, clunky and had trouble loading v17.3. I had my new Fire TV hooked up and he even agreed it was like night and day.

The new sticks are ?40, boxes are ?80. If you're into streaming then it's a no brainier to upgrade.

Again, I've had zero issues. After I worked out a simple problem with the Kodi upgrade, installing it was easy. I've no issues with it being slow or such like.

Whilst I would like to upgrade, I need the pennies to do so.

Do they not just turn off all the channels that are showing the Premiership ? TSN, Bein etc ?

All channels were switched off today and yesterday, not just the ones showing the EPL.

Space Mackerel

Again, I've had zero issues. After I worked out a simple problem with the Kodi upgrade, installing it was easy. I've no issues with it being slow or such like.

Whilst I would like to upgrade, I need the pennies to do so.

You don't have to work out Kodi problems when you have the right hardware. These 1st gen sticks are only fit for the bucket now I'm afraid.

luckyBatistuta

You don't have to work out Kodi problems when you have the right hardware. These 1st gen sticks are only fit for the bucket now I'm afraid.

:spoton:

It was an issue with the Downloader app rather than Kodi itself.

As I've said, outwith that, I've had no problems whatsoever, either with Kodi or any other app.

Space Mackerel

It was an issue with the Downloader app rather than Kodi itself.

As I've said, outwith that, I've had no problems whatsoever, either with Kodi or any other app.

FireDL is the way to go, with 2nd gen stuff [emoji41]

I keep hoping sportsnation ManiaHD etc get over these issues.

Annoyed at all channels getting shut down due to English football though.

For anyone using the Wookie build, there is limited support at the moment as one of the contributors, Lee has passed away very suddenly.

There is a Justgiving page been set up in his memory, to raise funds for his young family :

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/wookie-wizard?utm_medium=email&utm_source=ExactTarget&utm_campaign=20170820_84774&utm_content=crowdfunding

All channels were switched off today and yesterday, not just the ones showing the EPL.

Not switched off but blocked by ISP?s during the football (if you dont have a VPN). I use PIA VPN and had Sky Sports running for the Newcastle and Chelsea games today.

Not switched off but blocked by ISP?s during the football (if you dont have a VPN). I use PIA VPN and had Sky Sports running for the Newcastle and Chelsea games today.

Sky and BT are blocked during games unless using a vpn. They said on the forum the others were 'switched off'.

Gimme an H...

Been out of the loop with Kodi for a while now and going back to my trusty Exodus left me wandering last night...

Is Exodus dead? If so, what's the new best repo for films/TV shows?

Cheers,

Been out of the loop with Kodi for a while now and going back to my trusty Exodus left me wandering last night...

Is Exodus dead? If so, what's the new best repo for films/TV shows?

Cheers,

Probably best moving to Covenant. Same folk that used to do Exodus.

Elysium is a good back up to that.

Gimme an H...

Probably best moving to Covenant. Same folk that used to do Exodus.

Elysium is a good back up to that.

Cheers Chester.

Gimme an H...

Has anyone set up their router to automatically use their VPN client?

Looking in to this as I usually stream from my phone to my TV but can't use the VPN at the same time as both need to be connected to the same WIFI signal...

chester copperpot

Just downloaded turbo VPN to my phone for free and allowed me to navigate around SM throughout the Man city match.

Do I just need to download the app onto my AFTV box and connect via there.

Thats Mania saying all issues, including payments, should be resolved by August 28th.

I'll wait to see.

Is there a code to use after the one for two weeks?  Mines expires on Saturday. 

Space Mackerel

Nothing on ACE working for me for the first time I get an error log on Kodi add-on

All working great again

[emoji849]