Kodi again

Unknown user

chester copperpot

You can get 24hrs for ?2 if you just want to check it out.

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

I honestly cannot be arsed adding it on just now mate. Been a total lazy can't today

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rudolf's Mate

• jack D and coke

• Unknown user

• AlimOzturk

Can someone please recommend another source free on kodi to watch football? Mania keeps jumping and I can't find sports devil direct from kodi. Appreciated

chester copperpot

Can someone please recommend another source free on kodi to watch football? Mania keeps jumping and I can't find sports devil direct from kodi. Appreciated

Mobdro used to be my go to app. I have it still but never checked recently what it was like for sport as I always use SM now. Give that a try buddy.

chester copperpot

Ok so paid 2 quid and installed ace.

Any tips to what to watch. Looks a good alternative to SM for the next couple of weeks as paid up till December

I've had halow live tv on a bit the last few days when my mania subscription ran out and that's been very good and stable. No vpn needed for sky sports either.

Mobdro used to be my go to app. I have it still but never checked recently what it was like for sport as I always use SM now. Give that a try buddy.

Cheers mate kept coming up the error going into any shit.

chester copperpot

I am watching diners, drive in and dives on the network channel which is one I don't get through virgin.

Worth the 2 quid for ace tv alone :lol:

I've had halow live tv on a bit the last few days when my mania subscription ran out and that's been very good and stable. No vpn needed for sky sports either.

Will try it after the wee ones out the bath for the golf and Classico the night if sm isn't working, thanks :)

Ok so paid 2 quid and installed ace.

Any tips to what to watch. Looks a good alternative to SM for the next couple of weeks as paid up till December

Ace is 2 quid until December?

chester copperpot

Will try it after the wee ones out the bath for the golf and Classico the night if sm isn't working, thanks :)

SM should be fine the night. It's only when there's a EPL game that they have the legal right to mess about with their streaming service

chester copperpot

Ace is 2 quid until December?

Na mate it's 2 quid for the 24hr pass for ace tv. It's a tenner a month but looks very similar to SM in its set up. No sure if they're all the same.

Mark_Mywords

Na mate it's 2 quid for the 24hr pass for ace tv. It's a tenner a month but looks very similar to SM in its set up. No sure if they're all the same.

I would recommend setting up the PVR IPTV Simple Client for ACE TV.  To make life easier, get one of the Kodi remote control apps put on your phone so you can use your phone to do all the typing.

Open Kodi
Select TV
Select Enter add-on browser
Select PVR IPTV Simple Client
Select Configure
Select General
Enter your M3U Playlist URL
Select EPG Settings
Enter your EPG URL
Return to main screen for PVR IPTV Simple Client
Select Enable

The subs page is still goosed on SN. It now says "2 week trial" however so has changed form 1 week.  It says there is a a new code for this on the facebook page.  Does anyone know it? I am not on facebook.

Thank a lot in advance for any help.

The subs page is still goosed on SN. It now says "2 week trial" however so has changed form 1 week.  It says there is a a new code for this on the facebook page.  Does anyone know it? I am not on facebook.

No need to go on Facebook anymore. They've their own Support Forum. Use your regular log in details to register:

http://forum.sportsmania.rocks/forum.php

Henry. Henry.

The subs page is still goosed on SN. It now says "2 week trial" however so has changed form 1 week. It says there is a a new code for this on the facebook page. Does anyone know it? I am not on facebook.

Imwaiting is the code

Imwaiting is the code

I really appreciate that it works thanks.

I assume they are just giving freebies until they sort their subs page out?

I really appreciate that it works thanks.

I assume they are just giving freebies until they sort their subs page out?

Aye looks like it. Your subscription doesn't even need to have ended you can use the code as long you have sign in details. As long as you want to watch the big games then match day 2 has been working well through kodi

Unknown user

Ace is still amazing me.I actually thought I was using the Sky box tonight and went to pause it with the sky remote haha

I've got to be fair, they're very good so far

Is this Ace tv the same as perfect player ? If so I have mentioned it several times over the last year and it's fallen on deaf ears every time, still good to see people using it now. Oh and if it is the same thing as I have then u can install it onto a smartphone too.... let's see if I get any replies time [emoji848][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Henry. Henry.

Ace is still amazing me.I actually thought I was using the Sky box tonight and went to pause it with the sky remote haha

Just signed up for 24 hours. Only had a wee look on the browser via the iPhone. Looks magic. Going to stick on on kodi this morning.

chester copperpot

Going to sign up for a day pass for ace on Saturday just to get Rangers tv and watch the match.

How good was the quality of the rangers v hibs match last week?

Unknown user

Is this Ace tv the same as perfect player ? If so I have mentioned it several times over the last year and it's fallen on deaf ears every time, still good to see people using it now. Oh and if it is the same thing as I have then u can install it onto a smartphone too.... let's see if I get any replies time [emoji848][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perfect Player is a media player like kodi or Windows media player, but it's designed specifically for IPTV.

I know you can have Ace on Perfect Player though.

Unknown user

Going to sign up for a day pass for ace on Saturday just to get Rangers tv and watch the match.

I didn't catch much of it but it was pretty decent apart from a couple of wankers chundering on

Just signed up for 24 hours. Only had a wee look on the browser via the iPhone. Looks magic. Going to stick on on kodi this morning.

Prob not worth doing for 24 hours but adding the epg guide just makes it even better(I got Rudolf and ManMoth to thank for helping with that)

It was really good

Henry. Henry.

Prob not worth doing for 24 hours but adding the epg guide just makes it even better(I got Rudolf and ManMoth to thank for helping with that)

Looks like I'll be taking a month out to run alongside my UltimateMania for now. Epg a bit all over the place on the app through phone but looks great through browser. Couldn't find it through Kodi but will have a proper look after my post nighshit sleep. Particularly impressed with the catch up service on Ace.

I've set up my Ace TV details through the IPTV Simple Client on Kodi. Very impressed! Also found an app called PlayGlass which I'm using to watch Ace TV on IOS. Again, very impressed.

Henry. Henry.

Looks like I'll be taking a month out to run alongside my UltimateMania for now. Epg a bit all over the place on the app through phone but looks great through browser. Couldn't find it through Kodi but will have a proper look after my post nighshit sleep. Particularly impressed with the catch up service on Ace.

Found instructions for the ace build. Will have a wee spy of that later.

Rudolf's Mate

I've set up my Ace TV details through the IPTV Simple Client on Kodi. Very impressed! Also found an app called PlayGlass which I'm using to watch Ace TV on IOS. Again, very impressed.

How the hell did you find that [emoji1303][emoji3] Had a look at it and it's all worded in foreign language and near impossible to make out what it is or does lol. I'll have a look later.

That was my only minor negative re Ace. The iOS app was pretty bad and nowhere near as good as Mania's.

Rangers TV wasn't in HD however more than watchable on big screen. On iPad it was perfect though.

How the hell did you find that [emoji1303][emoji3] Had a look at it and it's all worded in foreign language and near impossible to make out what it is or does lol. I'll have a look later.

That was my only minor negative re Ace. The iOS app was pretty bad and nowhere near as good as Mania's.

Rangers TV wasn't in HD however more than watchable on big screen. On iPad it was perfect though.

http://www.ace-hosting.net/Kodi-Build/

Rudolf's Mate

Ah sorry mate my bad

No worries. I'm not a fan of builds tbh however if everyone says it's the dugs I'll no doubt have a look [emoji3]

I was on Ace at the resort here last night however I've just clicked that link and the ****ers have blocked it here [emoji23] Will need to try a game tonight but it might be vpn for me after all.

80284e38f969267d5f4f8be83646576e.jpg

Edited by Rudolf's Mate

No worries. I'm not a fan of builds tbh however if everyone says it's the dugs I'll no doubt have a look [emoji3]

I was on Ace at the resort here last night however I've just clicked that link and the ****ers have blocked it here [emoji23] Will need to try a game tonight but it might be vpn for me after all.

80284e38f969267d5f4f8be83646576e.jpg

Not a fan either mate I find them a stuttering mess.

Rudolf's Mate

Not a fan either mate I find them a stuttering mess.

[emoji1303]

I take it our games a 3pm KO and not live elsewhere?

jack D and coke

UK Turk has Rangers Tv or he usually does. I'll tweet him and ask if he's got it for this weekend.

jack D and coke

UK Turk has Rangers Tv or he usually does. I'll tweet him and ask if he's got it for this weekend.

Tweeted him he doesn't lol

Will ace have the football on Saturday? How do they get round it but Mania can't?

I'm not sure if they can with all the club channels.Rangerstv worked but the week before Celtic TV did not it had NASCAR on it

jack D and coke

Will ace have the football on Saturday? How do they get round it but Mania can't?

It was who they subscribed through apparently. Usernames flashed up once streaming started and they were easy to spot as re-streamers and block or so their Facebook page said.

Ace might be doing something differently or it might not last either we'll see.

how did you set it up? a cannae make out anything as it's ****in all foreign.

deesidejambo

how did you set it up? a cannae make out anything as it's ****** all foreign.

I'm a total noob too but got it going and love it. If you have an Amazon fire stick l can help.