Juwon Oshaniwa - signs 3 year deal, scarf above head, etc etc

WSTR

Maroon Mayhem

The day I start believing someone who posts ITK info with short sentences is the day I start pulling my pubes out with tweezers!

Fair enough.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair enough.

Is this your feeling or do you know? And if so what's the reason?

It means it's fallen through.

Right just so you know, i know this is a load of shite but at least give us some details on how it's fallen through, who told you etc. You can't just come on and say "this is not happening" that's just sheer laziness.

Rudolf's Mate

Fair enough.

Fair enough!

You might well be a person of few words however on the face of it you're trolling. If you aren't then you're shit at sharing information. If you've got something to share then share it rather than pussying around trying to look clever or noise people up.

Maroon Mayhem

Fair enough!

You might well be a person of few words however on the face of it you're trolling. If you aren't then you're shit at sharing information. If you've got something to share then share it rather than pussying around trying to look clever or noise people up.

I'm genuinely not trying to look clever nor am I trying to noise people up. I'm not shit at sharing information because I've shared all I'm willing to. If you think I'm trolling then you dismiss and move on I'd suggest.

And he's not praying

So has Juwon even passed a medical?

How would that be possible when he can't get in the friggin country?!

:laugh:

Jambof3tornado

How would that be possible when he can't get in the friggin country?!

:laugh:

Eh??? We could send someone to him. Or pay someone independent over there to do the medical??

And he's not praying

Eh??? We could send someone to him. Or pay someone independent over there to do the medical??

You think we've went to that bother before even knowing if he can work here?

Honestly?

I'm guessing not.

I bet he's in Hearty Harry's outfit on Sunday and Scott Wilson introduces him at half time to do the draw and he then plays in the 2nd half.   That Robbie's a right joker.

kingantti1874

Honestly it's been going that long that something is clearly not right... So it wouldn't be a massive surprise

What Adam eck up to

Jambof3tornado

Honestly?

I'm guessing not.

Nobody is saying he wont get a visa but it may have been prudent to go and at least count how many legs the lad has before deciding to link ourselves with him!!

Gigolo-Aunt

Disappointing if true  - just have to wait and see though

Think that's all we can do, mate.

Lashing out at folk is not going to help anyone - just because its news we don't want to hear.

Rudolf's Mate

I'm genuinely not trying to look clever nor am I trying to noise people up. I'm not shit at sharing information because I've shared all I'm willing to. If you think I'm trolling then you dismiss and move on I'd suggest.

That's absolutely fine bud but you've not done yourself any favours. All you needed to do was say what you could and then say that you can't divulge any further info.

I was wary of the deal going through over a week ago so it wouldn't actually surprise me if it did fall through. In fact I doubt it would surprise most on here.

Suppose you'd have been damned if you did and damned if you didn't.

Jambo 4 Ever

Got a mate who works at a solicitors who's said there's been a flat rented in Roseburn for a Mr Oshaniwa and the keys are expected to be picked up today.

Why would he break confidentiality and tell you this?

Hector Riva

^ Aye right mate   Scott wilson to play the second half ? Not gonna happen.

As long as no one knows he works at Leslie Deans I'm sure he won't get found out

Honestly?

I'm guessing not.

I would imagine it will have been done. We are effectively sponsoring his application to live and work in the UK. I'd be amazed if part of that application wasn't a pretty solid contractual agreement.

And he's not praying

I would imagine it will have been done. We are effectively sponsoring his application to live and work in the UK. I'd be amazed if part of that application wasn't a pretty solid contractual agreement.

Ok fair enough. I assumed it would be done at Murrayfield hospital like the others are/were.

I'll shut up now. :laugh:

It's hardly of WikiLeaks proportions...

Ok fair enough. I assumed it would be done at Murrayfield hospital like the others are.

I'll shut up now. :laugh:

Might have been done there already, or somewhere else. Probably plenty of doctors in the embassy waiting room in Abuja.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I admire the restraint shown on this thread. It has been a long wait. No idea how these things work assume you can't state a date entry is required by

I admire the restraint shown on this thread. It has been a long wait. No idea how these things work assume you can't state a date entry is required by

I doubt it. Not in visa applications I've been involved with. You are applying for the right to live and work in a country for an extended period; you're not in a position to dictate when that has to begin.

bizarre

anyway this has been a good thread mostly and a song book to give to the big man when he comes would be cool

And he's not praying

Further to this (I know, I know :facepalm:) if he has passed a medical why haven't we signed him subject to the visa being issued? We have signed players subject to international clearance before.

Wouldn't him signing a contract strengthen his visa application?

Looking at the Brown Ideye case, he passed his medical, signed his contract with West Brom and then waited 5 weeks for the visa to be issued.

I've always been confident this will go through but I can understand why some are sceptical.

Who do we believe Robbie or Maroon Mayhem

Maroon Mayhem "Unfortunately this isn't going to happen."

Robbie. ?We?re just waiting on Juwon to come in really. Hopefully that could still be done this week but I?ve been saying that for the last few weeks. It is just taking a lot longer than we expected it to on the Nigerian side,? he explained. ?I?ve not spoken to Juwon but I?ve been talking to his agent. The club are speaking to the government over in Nigeria to try and get things sped up but it?s a process which takes time."

Jambof3tornado

Further to this (I know, I know :facepalm:) if he has passed a medical why haven't we signed him subject to the visa being issued? We have signed players subject to international clearance before.

Looking at the Brown Ideye case, he passed his medical, signed his contract with West Brom and then waited 5 weeks for the visa to be issued.

I've always been confident this will go through but I can understand why some are sceptical.

It may simply be down to one club working differently to another but I'd have signed him subject to clearance, but then again I've never been involved in signing a football player and I'd imagine the staff at Hearts have so I'll just have to be patient and accept the club is doing it the right way!!

It's funny as **** how any random can come on here and simply say the deal has fallen through and folk just drink it in like the guy knows anything :lol: he's talking shite in the off chance the deal does break down and he can say "told you so" :lol: ffs man.

It means it's fallen through.

That's a shame I was fair looking forward to watching him ply his trade down Gorgie way.

It seems to me (per the club and player, and fact that a visa app is pending) that we have a pretty solid agreement in place. Not sure the need for an actual contract. Personally not sure why the club would sign a full contract with someone who is not legally entitled to live and work in the country which, until he gets passport back in hand with the visa in it, he is not.

Normal "international clearance" for Hearts players probably involves getting paper work from the Greek FA or similar, not getting permission from the border agency for the player to enter the country and work. These things take time, and under the current government have slowed right down.

The club has said he's coming, he's said he's coming. He is coming....unless his visa app is denied. According to some one here, he's already been given indication it's been approved. I don't think there's anything sinister going on. Another club coming in for him at this stage is unlikely to happen, given complications involved.

That's a shame I was fair looking forward to watching him ply his trade down Gorgie way.

It's not fallen through,just close this thread till he's here.

Sepp's Bladder

It seems to me (per the club and player, and fact that a visa app is pending) that we have a pretty solid agreement in place. Not sure the need for an actual contract. Personally not sure why the club would sign a full contract with someone who is not legally entitled to live and work in the country which, until he gets passport back in hand with the visa in it, he is not.

Normal "international clearance" for Hearts players probably involves getting paper work from the Greek FA or similar, not getting permission from the border agency for the player to enter the country and work. These things take time, and under the current government have slowed right down.

The club has said he's coming, he's said he's coming. He is coming....unless his visa app is denied. According to some one here, he's already been given indication it's been approved. I don't think there's anything sinister going on. Another club coming in for him at this stage is unlikely to happen, given complications involved.

I think he's saying, hearts could have got him to sign a contract, which held a subject to visa acceptance clause.

I think that people are getting a wee bit too hysterical about this all. Celtic aren't going to pinch him, it hasn't fallen through and he will be a hearts player. Not ITK, just going on messages from Robbie and Juwon, rather than paranoid speculation/ WUM's on this board.  

I think he's saying, hearts could have got him to sign a contract, which held a subject to visa acceptance clause.

Perhaps they have? Who knows. They seem to have a policy of officially announcing signings when they are complete, which seems sensible. Until this guy has his visa, the deal can't be completed.

Fxxx the SPFL

I think you are coming across as a bit of an arsehole if you genuinely know more then at least expand on what you know you don't need to name names but at least put a bit more meat on the bone otherwise you just look a bit of a fud.

Juuuuuuu-won for me, Oshaniwa

You're the one I really, really love

And I must say

The boy can play

Don't get in his way!

Juuuuuuu-won for me, Oshaniwa

You're the one I really, really love

To the tune of

Morrissey's You're the one for me fatty.

Are we still doing this?

Confident enough for a bet on it? Loser pays ?50 to charity!

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Don't worry he's clearly talking shite.

Heartsofgold

Mods, can we close this utter abortion of a thread please.  If he comes to us he comes to us, if not then we move on.  29 pages of utter drivel.  Ans I include my 3 posts in that drivel!!

Clerry Jambo

:yas:

That'll do for me........

Maroon Mayhem

What about ?500 for charity if I prove that I just might be in a position to know?

Clearly been a mistake in posting something that I thought might benefit the community.

What about ?500 for charity if I prove that I just might be in a position to know?

Clearly been a mistake in posting something that I thought might benefit the community.

The bet isn't whether you are in a position to know or not, but whether he will sign if his visa application is successful or not. 

If you are in a position to know, then maybe you could say why his visa is being refused rather than post small snippets of 'info'.

Gawn then, tell us what you know. Why would you think saying the deal is off without anything to back it up be beneficial to anyone.

Archived